Poll
Question: Is it time to buy or sell?
Buy! - 8 (20.5%)
Sell! - 7 (17.9%)
HOLD! - 24 (61.5%)
Total Voters: 39

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy or Sell?  (Read 2561 times)
Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 09:33:51 PM

Poll Open for 24 hours. NVM
Personally I think its time to sell a little to buy back in later.
To buy back later? It is not a good idea as if you will buy back later then you will not get them in that price for what you will sell now buy you will get it at a more higher value. So better is that hold them and if you get some money then also buy some more bitcoin to get the future profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2017, 10:24:41 PM

I think it would be wise to sell a bit then wait for the correction and Buy more. This way you will be able to increase your stash of Bitcoin without adding more money to you investment.  We all believe that after a rapid incline in price, a price correction occur and that is what you must take advantage of.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 11:15:06 PM

To buy back later? It is not a good idea as if you will buy back later then you will not get them in that price for what you will sell now buy you will get it at a more higher value. So better is that hold them and if you get some money then also buy some more bitcoin to get the future profit.
I also made that mistake and sold my coins at $1250, awaiting for a great correction to buy at $800 and $700. That price was never achieved and I continue expecting for that moment that perhaps never will arrive. So I would recommend you to be patient and hold your valuable coins.
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 11:53:08 PM

in fact no one know about the price of bitcoin that either it will still continue to increase or will take a little correction, but i think most of the people are prediciting about the price of bitcoin and it is going to increase.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2965

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2017, 11:53:54 PM

Looks like people are sold their bitcoin after this post made.. upon checking the chart movement from may 4 to 5 there is a high dump but i think you are wrong to sell you bitcoin because the price was rise again back and it will increase more soon.. this is i think the success happen in japan.
More demand will come on japan i think because of this good news the price can be push until reach $1600-$1700 this is what people thinking right now about bitcoin .

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
btcney

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 11:54:33 PM

Not if the price goes down. Personally I think that is the best trading strategy you can initiate right now - not get caught in the hype of bitcoin's price increase but rather keep a cool head, maybe just take half your savings out of bitcoin, convert it into fiat currencies and then wait for a few days. It won't hurt as I don't think that bitcoin will go to more than $2,000 this year, even if it goes up.

To be honest though, bitcoin has great potential and definitely will go up in the long run. But short term wise, sell now and buy back later.
sasaku bitbit

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 01:04:42 AM

You can buy the bitcoins as according to me the price of bitcoins would be more than 2000$ by the end of this year and it might so happen that if you hold on to ur current bitcoins,you will be able to made quite a bit of money through it.
Here comes the awaited wait turned out to be the price value of bitcoin ascending now increasingly exceeds the price of gold, now it menyampai $1500 probably late this year will be $2000 therefore keep a bitcoin can benefit greatly because of the end of this year
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 03:55:51 PM

You can buy the bitcoins as according to me the price of bitcoins would be more than 2000$ by the end of this year and it might so happen that if you hold on to ur current bitcoins,you will be able to made quite a bit of money through it.
Here comes the awaited wait turned out to be the price value of bitcoin ascending now increasingly exceeds the price of gold, now it menyampai $1500 probably late this year will be $2000 therefore keep a bitcoin can benefit greatly because of the end of this year
There are still many possibilities that can happen. Now bitcoin has become one of the most valuable items in the world.
Even the price becomes more out of prediction. This is a miracle if bitcoin prices reach 2000USD in this year.
kingsart

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 04:09:51 PM

There are still many possibilities that can happen. Now bitcoin has become one of the most valuable items in the world.
Even the price becomes more out of prediction. This is a miracle if bitcoin prices reach 2000USD in this year.
Because of this bullish run and such increase inprice in recent months, I don't think it will be a miracle if bitcoin reaches the $2k mark in the end of year 2017.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 07:55:15 PM

Never sell Bitcoin.
i agree with you that never sell bitcoin because bitcoin price will be rise more and more and maximum people hold their bitcoin for the future and they are sure that bitcoin will be more increase its price and they will be get a good profit in the future.
BitCloak

Activity: 89
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2017, 08:46:23 PM

Holding and buying small amounts you feel comfortable with sounds like a good plan to me, even better if you manage to slowly increase you stash of coins.

BitCloak Mixer - BTC & BCH Mixer - Api , Pgp proof, Fast, Trusted, The most advanced mixer, since 2016  - https://bitcloak43blmhmn.com
Colt22

Activity: 770

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 08:51:58 PM

I also made that mistake and sold my coins at $1250, awaiting for a great correction to buy at $800 and $700. That price was never achieved and I continue expecting for that moment that perhaps never will arrive. So I would recommend you to be patient and hold your valuable coins.
If someone is looking for a long term investment and wait more for the price to go deeper then it is not good while if he will do small term trades then he can buy and sell at regular intervals when the fluctuations in the price occurs. In this way a trader can earn a high profit.
Jewell

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 10:08:15 PM

i think there is no need to surprise about this, if the price of bitcoin can cover 400 point in few days, then how can it be difficult for it to cover next 400 point in next 8 months. i think the price of  bitcoin will even cross 2500 USD level at the end of 2017.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 10:23:36 PM

i agree with you that never sell bitcoin because bitcoin price will be rise more and more and maximum people hold their bitcoin for the future and they are sure that bitcoin will be more increase its price and they will be get a good profit in the future.

Do you realize that in order to gain profits, that you are needing to sell or spend your coins? Probably not. It's basically the same as when the price goes down. You only lose when you sell or spend your coins. Increased or decreased value only matters if you are obsessed with fiat. I put more value in Bitcoin itself than in the fiat value that it represents in current times. That's exactly why I don't cash out any of my coins to fiat. I just trade my way up to increase my Bitcoin holdings.
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 10:37:37 PM

If you're going to buy, don't do it now. Price is still plenty high and it could drop in the next few days easily and although price has the chance to go higher you'll be burned pretty badly if it doesn't. If it drops, buy the dip. Works every time.
czvezda

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 08:09:40 PM

If you're going to buy, don't do it now. Price is still plenty high and it could drop in the next few days easily and although price has the chance to go higher you'll be burned pretty badly if it doesn't. If it drops, buy the dip. Works every time.

Yeah price is too high at a moment so not the right time to buy as if price goes down in coming weeks then you will be going through a loss so I think this is a good price to sell some bitcoins and make profits and wait for the price drop in coming weeks so that you can buy some more of them at lower price.
gsrcrxsi

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 09:23:28 PM

Looking at the increase in price of bitcoins since long time I have a feeling that price will continue to move higher in next couple of months so hoping for that I will prefer to buy some more bitcoins so that I can sell them when price will go much higher and if I am in urgent need of cash then will prefer to sell some of my coins but majority of them will be saved for the future.
MB boss

Activity: 169
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 09:50:35 PM

Yeah price is too high at a moment so not the right time to buy as if price goes down in coming weeks then you will be going through a loss so I think this is a good price to sell some bitcoins and make profits and wait for the price drop in coming weeks so that you can buy some more of them at lower price.
You can see the chart of bitcoin from previous year and you will see that the price of bitcoin is increasing up and up and only for some time interval it come back while again start to increase so if anyone will invest in bitcoin then he should not have to think that he will face the lose because of his investment in bitcoin but he will earn a good income with the passage of time. Just need patience and wait for some more time.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 10:19:39 PM

You can see the chart of bitcoin from previous year and you will see that the price of bitcoin is increasing up and up and only for some time interval it come back while again start to increase so if anyone will invest in bitcoin then he should not have to think that he will face the lose because of his investment in bitcoin but he will earn a good income with the passage of time. Just need patience and wait for some more time.

Yes price has increased like crazy in this year in compare to last year so people who would have bought their bitcoins at lower price in last year have made enough profits by this time so if we invest in bitcoins now then may be in next year we would be sitting at some comfortable position enjoying higher profits.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
d-trixx

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 04:24:08 PM

Looking at the increase in price of bitcoins since long time I have a feeling that price will continue to move higher in next couple of months so hoping for that I will prefer to buy some more bitcoins so that I can sell them when price will go much higher and if I am in urgent need of cash then will prefer to sell some of my coins but majority of them will be saved for the future.

Yes, the price will continue to grow rapidly and you need to multiply your investments, but only with the money that you can afford to lose.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: