Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:34:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FundYourselfNow is now "Katalyse"! - Katalyse.io  (Read 64238 times)
LEEMEEGO

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:20:50 PM

Hitbtc price is rising to 3.77$, Etherdelta has almost no volume. Do you work on other exchanges such as Chinese and Korean ones or Bittrex?
If we see Fundyourselfnow in Binance or Bittrex that'd raise the volume and marketcap value. 24h volume is less than 100k USD now.

agree.. the team must try to reconsider listing FYN to some exchange. rather than sticking around with delta and coss.io..
there are so many good trading volume exchanges out there, of which will be graet to trade FYN token.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:37:13 PM

I was credited with tokens in the cabinet. Why so few? Is this an unfortunate ICO?

It's not an unfortunate ICO, they sold only fewer tokens than all of the total supply and rest were burned out.So the bounty tokens allocated became less with only the total tokens being sold out and the value of ETH also was a factor that hit their minimum target and it was finally achieved anyways.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:56:46 PM

Haven't received tokens for Twitter bounty Shocked  What's the reason I wonder?

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
BeerCN

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:00:28 PM

Thank the team for the quick response,  I got a bounty for the signature. We look forward to fruitful work on the project and the growth of its price Wink.
Blazin8888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:59:48 AM

What about rewards for twitter bounty campaign? Has anybody received stakes already?Or only for signature campaign it was paid.
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 08:34:55 AM

What about rewards for twitter bounty campaign? Has anybody received stakes already?Or only for signature campaign it was paid.

I got paid all at once, don't know about others. Everything has been done well.
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485

Rollbit.com Crypto Futures

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:39:03 AM

Everybody got paid. If you didn't receive your tokens you should send an e-mail or reach them from Slack.
There's very little volume. This problem should be solved asap. I hope team makes something towards that.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
ramores8

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:54:46 AM
Last edit: August 26, 2018, 11:06:50 PM by ramores8

Hi Dev, any new update here, I just see mostly of the posts here are still looking for their bounty.
Guys, by the way, what is the ICO price of FYN, I've seen it grow at $3, is it over or under ICO price?
At the time of the crowdsale, the price of coins was 100fyn=1etn. It turns out that 3$ is less than the ICO price.

if some of the bounty participants have not been rewarded, they will continue to ask about the distribution of their rights. I think it might be natural.
for the ICO price is about how many dollars? 3 $ seems to be good enough for bounty hunter.
fundyourself (OP)

Activity: 490

Find Funds & Talents - www.fundyourselfnow.com

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:55:44 AM

Hitbtc price is rising to 3.77$, Etherdelta has almost no volume. Do you work on other exchanges such as Chinese and Korean ones or Bittrex?
If we see Fundyourselfnow in Binance or Bittrex that'd raise the volume and marketcap value. 24h volume is less than 100k USD now.
There is still a coss, where the trading volume is higher than the EtherDelta but lower than Hitbtc. I do not think that the coins will be on Bittrex.

We are working to get listed on bittrex. Hopefully we have good news to share in the next few weeks.

FundYourselfNow
Revolutionizing CrowdfundingLearn More!

Pipesnake
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:28:26 AM

There is still a coss, where the trading volume is higher than the EtherDelta but lower than Hitbtc. I do not think that the coins will be on Bittrex.

We are working to get listed on bittrex. Hopefully we have good news to share in the next few weeks.

That's cool, We don't need to have on binance I guess, since all ICO's are being targeted by PBOC, it may impact the tokens on the exchange.Getting on bittrex would be a good high for FYN tokens.The price has been on the downtrend for quite some time and this should help a bit.I have few token which I bought during the crowd sale and would hold for a long term.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
bergong

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:36:49 PM

we're really happy to hear it if FYN token is in the bittrex market, but why FYN token is still not in my wallet? tell me dev?
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485

Rollbit.com Crypto Futures

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:31:28 PM

we're really happy to hear it if FYN token is in the bittrex market, but why FYN token is still not in my wallet? tell me dev?

Bounty distribution is over, if you have problem about that you should PM them with detailed info.
I hope Fundyourselfnow can find a good exchange with good volume so we can trade in better place. Etherdelta is full of bugs.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
bergong

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:28:26 PM

Bounty distribution is over, if you have problem about that you should PM them with detailed info.
I hope Fundyourselfnow can find a good exchange with good volume so we can trade in better place. Etherdelta is full of bugs.
But why still there is  token no sign when I myself have joined from the first.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:53:22 PM

I have not recieved my bounty tokens yet, can the team help me how to claim it, I am one of those that didn't include Ethereum address in the  bounty portal. I hope the team will review their site and will be possible to withdraw the token claimed during the bounty campaign

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
cryptme

Activity: 166
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:56:21 AM

website is not working. Is there any website, or i'm just trying to access it in a bad moment?

fundyourself (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:54:08 AM

If you have not recieved your bounty tokens, or have missing tokens, please email contact@fundyourselfnow.com
This is the only channel which we can verify your email and ensure that we can resolve you issues quickly.

FundYourselfNow

grizmoblust

Activity: 379

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:10:31 AM

If you have not recieved your bounty tokens, or have missing tokens, please email contact@fundyourselfnow.com
This is the only channel which we can verify your email and ensure that we can resolve you issues quickly.
thank you for this information.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
LeyMonte

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:33:13 AM

im happy that the team is really doing its best to bring good news to its supporters and most importantly to its investors.
im really hoping that in the next few weeks, you will update us that FYN is successfully listed on bittrex. 
fundyourself (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:32:00 AM

FundYourselfNow aims to be the one stop platform where users can find talents to realize and fundraise for their ideas.

In this article, I would like to share with everyone on how FundYourselfNow is trying to build a complete ecosystem that will help creators achieve their dreams. If you like this article, please join our https://join.slack.com/fundyourselfnow/shared_invite/MTk2MTQ1MjU4MjkyLTE0OTcyNDUzNTYtZDhhM2I1NzQ1ZQ & https://telegram.me/fundyourselfnow chat.

For more information on our coin, please visit https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/fundyourselfnow/

How is FundYourselfNow different?

Unlike other platforms out in the market, there will be two modes of funding on our platform: the traditional route & the token crowdsale route. In the traditional route, no tokens are issued and creators get funded in cryptocurrency rather than fiat currency. As mentioned in our white paper, our aim is to become better than Kickstarter, where backers can back the projects that they love.

There has been a huge interest on token sales in the last 6 months, with the recent major news being the ban on ICOs in China. The team at FYN would like to refocus on how we are actually improving traditional Non-ICO crowdfunding to foster greater innovation.

Our aim is to allow creators to create project and to raise funds ranging from as little as $1000 to as much as a few hundred million. In fact, once the platform is up and running, we envisage that most of the projects on our platform that we help, will eventually go through the traditional non-token route. 97% of the projects on Kickstarter raise less than 100,000 USD. From a funding and business perspective, it is impractical for small projects to do token sales because

1. Almost no centralized exchanges will list the tokens due to almost zero liquidity.
   2. High costs of hiring blockchain developers to integrate tokens into your business.
   3. Potentially no logical tokenization model that makes sense for the business and backer

Currently, we are not aware of anyone in the blockchain industry that is attempting to do something similar to us for traditional crowdfunding. Also, it is important to note that FundYourselfNow is a rewards-based crowdfunding platform, and we review each and every project to ensure that no equity or debt or collective investment schemes projects are listed on our platform so that we remain legally compliant.

Milestone-Based Payments with Refund option using Smart Contracts

At FYN, one of the key features is fraud protection for backers. Currently, there is no existing crowdfunding platform that offers any form of protection for backers against failed projects.

We are solving 2 major roadblocks that traditional crowdfunding platforms face when they try to implement milestone based payments:

1. Regulated financial entities that provide escrow services to hold funds raised by a company typically charge a high flat fee plus 1%–5% of
       the funds held on a yearly basis. Obviously, this will not make sense for a huge majority of projects that raise less than 100k due to the
       cost. We are using Smart Contracts as a trustless, transparent escrow, where creators can only withdraw crypto-currency after they
       reach certain targets promised to backers. The cost to do so is relatively cheap compared to traditional escrow options.

2. Cost of processing refunds is extremely high with fiat currency. Wire transfer and administrative processing fees could easily run up to 50
       USD or more. Most donations on Kickstarter range anywhere between $10–$200, and it is likely that the refund costs might even cost
       more than the remaining backed amount. With blockchain technology, the fees can be reduced to less than $1 which makes refunds
       practical.

In fact, milestone based payments are critical for projects fundraising via traditional crowdfunding route as there is no liquidity for the backed project. For a token-based project, backers can exit anytime by selling their tokens on the secondary market.

Besides outright scams, many projects also fail because of poor business decisions, lack of talented staff, lack of communications etc., which results in the projects not being able to deliver on their promises. We believe with this milestone system, creators will be held accountable and provide proper updates to backers, who have the power to withhold or terminate payment throughout the entire project lifecycle.

Talent Marketplace to support crowdfunding ecosystem

The purpose of the talent marketplace is to help creators get their idea from the idea stage to the fundraising stage. Project Creators will be able to post jobs and find the help they need via the platform. The platform will consist of talents in 4 key areas:

1. Development
   2. Advisors & Mentors
   3. Marketing
   4. Operations Support/Legal

In our initial launch, we have partnered with trusted and reputable companies that can provide the help that creators need. For projects that are fund-raising via the token model, creators will have the additional option of partial payments in their project tokens, reducing the upfront cash needed. All partners offer a wide range of services that are applicable to both non-crypto and crypto projects. At FYN, we will be using our volume to negotiate a better rate for creators coming in via the FundYourselfNow platform.

Some of the talent partners that we are working with include (not exhaustive):

1. Netset Software Solutions (Blockchain Development Partner) who can provide a full range of software development services like Mobile
       Application development,CRM/ERP development,eCommerce, Web Design and Content Management System, including blockchain
       technology.
   2. NewsBtc (Media Partner)
   3. Blanket Media which can run social media campaigns provide video reviews on channels such as Hackdroid & EnergyModzTech
   4. Coss.io (Exchange & Cryptocurrency Payment Partner)

On top of this, we are opening the talent marketplace to individuals so that they can offer support to the projects that they like, in return for tokens or some cash amount.

If you are interested in signing up for the talent marketplace or have a project you need help with, please drop us an email at contact@fundyourselfnow.com.

Keep in touch because I will be telling you more about our plan for upcoming months!

Warmest Regards,

Kenneth, Co-Founder, FundYourselfNow

FundYourselfNow

fundyourself (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:40:56 AM

In the past month, we have been working actively on our soft launch scheduled in early October, while scaling up our development team & marketing team. Additionally, our site will also have a Chinese version, to provide Chinese backers with quality international projects following the closure of crowdfunding sites such as ICOinfo in China.

The soft launch will mainly focus on the token sale projects for now, due to strong demand and interest. Our aim is to get immediate revenue to reduce our burn rate and start promoting FYN to our potential partners and helpers before our official launch in early Q1 2018.

Over the next month, we will be running campaigns to generate interest in FYN and build up our community. One such ongoing contest is the FYN meme contest. Do join if you still haven’t started yet!

In terms of strategy and partnership, Roland Schwinn, with over 25 years of experience in the financial markets, has joined our advisory board. Another new advisor with vast blockchain experience is slated to join us very soon.

Lastly, we are actively reaching out to partners to join our talent marketplace all over the world in key markets such as USA, China, Russia, Korea & Japan.We are also starting an advisory arm where we will help companies with their token sales. On a daily basis, we get 3–5 enquiries.

If you are an entrepreneur looking to start your own token sale or to launch your idea, please free feel to email us at contact@fundyourselfnow.com

FundYourselfNow

Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: