Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:57:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FundYourselfNow is now "Katalyse"! - Katalyse.io  (Read 64238 times)
fundyourself (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

Find Funds & Talents - www.fundyourselfnow.com

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:02:10 AM

Thanks for all the brilliant ideas for FYN Name Campaign!
We have selected the TOP 5 best names. Now it's time for YOU to choose the FINAL one.

Vote for it in our Telegram Group - https://t.me/fundyourselfnow

Hurry up! Voting is open only until 31st Jan!

FundYourselfNow
Revolutionizing CrowdfundingLearn More!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ImGenius

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:07:18 AM

We have selected the TOP 5 best names. Now it's time for YOU to choose the FINAL one.

hi dev. what is this contest all about? can you give me more details about this? what names are these all about? i would like to particpate but i need more information about this though. 
fundyourself (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:19:08 AM

hi dev. what is this contest all about? can you give me more details about this? what names are these all about? i would like to particpate but i need more information about this though. 

Hey hi! Please refer this post - https://www.facebook.com/fundyourselfnow/photos/a.458372981170182.1073741828.401219076885573/575063979501081/?type=3&theater

We also posted the name campaign on this thread too. We are rebranding and collecting new name suggestions from our community. Right now the voting is open in our Telegram group.

FundYourselfNow

semsyor

Activity: 365
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:21:35 AM

Major Problems in the Cryptocurrency Market

The cryptocurrency market seems to be growing in popularity every day. With the astronomical rise of cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum, there seems to be an influx of people into the market. Many cryptocurrency exchanges cannot even afford to have their account creation feature open all the time. Such is the demand for entry into the market that trading account creation for new customers is periodically disabled. The average daily trading volume of the market is usually in trillions of dollars. The total market cap of the entire market stands at more than half a trillion dollars which is an astonishing feat considering the market is less than a decade old.

However, despite all of these large numbers, there are a number of major problems that plague the market. To use these numbers solely as an appraisal index of the state of the market would present a false narrative. There are structural and functional issues that affect the market. These problems stem from a variety of reasons such as the infant nature of the market, lack of understanding of the cryptocurrency space, and some peculiar economics of cryptocurrencies (“tokenomics”) just to name a few.

The following are some of the major problems in the cryptocurrency market.

https://hackernoon.com/major-problems-in-the-cryptocurrency-market-c9c9ff53b266
fundyourself (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:48:23 AM

Vietnam's first major blockchain event organized by Vietstock and FundYourselfNow was successfully held last January 28 at Ho Chi Minh City with over 1000 people in attendance.

Thank you to all the speakers and attendees for the support and for making this a success!

Read about it here: https://medium.com/@FundYourselfNow/vietstock-blockchain-summit-2018-the-first-major-event-held-in-vietnam-aa4a544f1517

FundYourselfNow

Geekxplore

Activity: 56
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:38:17 AM

What is FundYourselfNow Coin?
FundYourselfNow Coin is part of a new crowdfunding page that a cryptocurrency uses and advanced technologies.
Read More https://www.geekxplore.com/what-is-fundyourselfnow-coin.html
ImGenius

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:31:27 PM

Hey hi! Please refer this post - https://www.facebook.com/fundyourselfnow/photos/a.458372981170182.1073741828.401219076885573/575063979501081/?type=3&theater

We also posted the name campaign on this thread too. We are rebranding and collecting new name suggestions from our community. Right now the voting is open in our Telegram group.

hi dev, based on your facebook post, you said that the winner will be announced on february one. its already february 2. any news about the winners? Smiley
fundyourself (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:57:04 AM

Hi there, sorry for the delay, we announced the winner-- FundX on Feb 2nd.

hi dev, based on your facebook post, you said that the winner will be announced on february one. its already february 2. any news about the winners? Smiley

FundYourselfNow

TOM47

Merit: 101

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:31:23 AM

The Smart Way to support Digital Dating!

If you’re under the age of 60, chances are you have been exposed to digital dating adverts in some form or another. Online dating has pretty much taken over traditional personal ads, and evolved from “site only” communication to every form of social media available to the masses.

Mankind has looked for contact and companionship from the very beginning, the need to establish an individual voice or identity and stand out, is stronger than ever. What’s more, our constant need to reach out to others lead the way in creating tools we couldn’t do without today e.g. the telephone.

That being said, dating and courtship have pretty much stayed in its complex little niche. After all, trying to figure out a few billion individual preferences and matchmake is no easy task. What makes Viola.Ai a successful tool in the evolution of digital dating is the utterly simple concept conceived by Violet Lim and Jamie Lee, partners in business and in life: take experienced individuals who have been in the business, move the business onto a secure platform whose very foundations requires verification and Voila!

https://blog.goodaudience.com/the-smart-way-to-support-digital-dating-227091e3dfee
fundyourself (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:11:40 AM

Matchroom.io has an ongoing Telegram Bounty program, 100 MR tokens ($2 usd) for joining Telegram!

Check this thread for more details!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2888828

FundYourselfNow

fundyourself (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:26:35 AM

Exciting Changes to FYN Token — Staking, Marketing Pool & More!

FundYourselfNow has decided to completely revamp its token model, which was initially created in early 2017 before the token sale. A lot of things has been changed since then, and now we are glad to announce exciting news for all our token holders!

Currently, we have around 7% of FYN tokens in circulation (850k out of 12.5M). Over the last 3 months, we have been collecting feedback from our community, Business Partners and Advisors on how to make our token more exciting.

We are glad to announce the FYN Staking Program (2M Tokens allocated, ~ 8M USD value)

By staking FYN tokens and holding FYN tokens in your Ethereum wallet (registered in your FYN profile), you will be getting FYN tokens sent to your wallets every quarter. The staking programme will be conducted at the end of every quarter till 2019, lasting a period of 2 years.

The staking schedule and cumulative rewards is as follows:

Based on the table above, for each FYN you hold till Q4 2019, you can expect to get up to 2 FYN tokens back.

Note that there is a special bonus for true FYN holders. If you have not transferred out any FYN tokens for 2 years, you can expect a large stake reward. At the end of Q4 2019, we will distribute the remaining tokens to all participants that have held FYN for more than 2 years. For example, if there is 500k tokens (out of the 2M allocated) remaining in the staking pool, these 500k will be distributed in proportion to all stake holders that have not transferred FYN out.

To be eligible for the Staking program, you must:

1. Sign up on www.fundyourselfnow.com and put in your Ethereum address in your profile.

2. Join FYN telegram group at t.me/fundyourselfnow.com.

3. Have at least 10 FYN tokens in your wallet during the last week of every quarter.

Do note that the percentages are subject to change depending on the success of the program.

In addition to FYN Staking Program, we are also introducing the below programs to let FYN token holders earn more tokens for supporting FundYourselfNow in any aspect!

FYN Marketing Program (1M Tokens, 4M USD)

We are setting up a FYN Marketing pool to reward supporters of FYN and boost visibility of FYN. Some of the ways in which these tokens can be used are given below:

a) We are planning to perform FYN token airdrop to every Etheruem wallet that holds more than 1 Ether. This is similar to what OMG did successfully for their token.

b) Tokens will be used to reward community for participating in FYN competitions & offline events, and reward our community champions who write articles and create videos for us.

c) Collaborations with exchanges, where tokens could be used as a prize for trading competitions on the exchange itself, e.g. what Monaco did with Binance.

d) Reward Reviewers who write top quality reviews/comments for projects on our platforms.

Besides this, we are making changes to our FYN community marketing program. For listing, we will require all the projects to give us a small % of the tokens. These tokens will be airdropped to all FYN community users who performed a simple action to support them, for example joining their telegram group. The process will be much faster and easier.

FYN Liquidity Pool (1M Tokens, ~ 4M USD)

The liquidity pool is for us to facilitate bulk purchases of FYN by projects. Beginning Q1 2018, we are expecting projects to start taking FYN in their token sale. We want to make this process as easy as possible. Note that the funds received (Ethers) will be used to purchase FYN back in the open market on the behalf of the projects.

New Era Energy is the first project that will take FYN in significant amounts.

FYN Employee & Advisor Pool(1M tokens, ~4M USD)

Employees and Advisors can choose to purchase FYN and get a 30% bonus tokens, subject to a cap based on their salary & contributions to FYN. Bonus tokens given are subject to a vesting period of 6 months. We want every employee and advisors to have a stake in the growth in our company. This token pool will also be used to attract strategic partners to come on board FYN.

Company Reserve Pool (6.65M Tokens)

The reserve pool will be used for:

Second Fundraising Round at end 2018 if required
    Future company initiatives
    Founders Tokens

We really hope that the above Staking Program will prove beneficial to all our token holders. We have always tried our best to serve you guys better. There is one more program coming out next week for FYN Members — FYN Starter Program. We will be announcing the details soon!

If you have any questions, shoot them in our Telegram group.

Stay tuned & enjoy the AIRDROPS!

FundYourselfNow

fundyourself (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:14:43 AM

FundYourselfNow announces VIOLA.AI Telegram Bounty

FYN Token holders having at least 10 FYN tokens will get 50% BONUS i.e 15 Viola tokens!

Check this for more details - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2908985

FundYourselfNow

Jekwizor

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:31:27 AM

Analysis of the European Crypto Market https://medium.com/the-mission/analysis-of-the-european-crypto-market-a750a16f1bdc

For generations, Europe was the center of learning and innovation in the world. Many of the advances in science and learning from the Middle Ages to the dawn of the modern world came from Europe. Over time, technology seems to have shifted to America and Asia but Europe still remains a fertile ground for technological advancement. The entire region is built upon a desire to remain relevant and up-to-date with the latest technologies.

In today’s world, cryptocurrency seems to be at the heart of business and technology. There are lots of innovations being brought about by blockchain technology and the cryptocurrency market is growing at an astronomical rate. While each member country is sovereign, the European Union is responsible for maintaining the economic stability of the region which is largely dependent on the value and stability of the Euro. To this end, the EU seems to be paying a lot of attention to the cryptocurrency market. The following is an analysis of the how the cryptocurrency market looks like in Europe.
Alexbt

Activity: 542
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:07:02 AM

How Cryptocurrency Can Help Developing Countries
https://medium.com/the-mission/how-cryptocurrency-can-help-developing-countries-2a720192ba6a

Poverty, corruption, inflation, and high unemployment levels are some of the problems that are common to developing countries around the world. Years of political instability and poor governance has plunged some nations into devastating economic crisis. With the fast-paced nature of growth and advancements in other more developed parts of the world, the prospects sometimes do seem bleak for these developing nations. However, the emergence of blockchain technology and cryptocurrency has brought renewed enthusiasm about the prospects of a revival in these countries. The focus of this article is to examine possible answers to the big question of how cryptocurrency can be of use to these countries.
fundyourself (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:10:49 AM

VIOLA.AI Telegram Bounty by FYN is BACK!

For the NEXT 5000 Telegram Members ONLY!

Click here for more details!

FundYourselfNow

Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:09:27 AM

Great promotion, I hope this would help us bring the volume up.
Never heard of the VIOLA project actually but it looks interesting, might join the bounty and invest if they will run an ICO soon.

fundyourself (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:47:04 AM

Great promotion, I hope this would help us bring the volume up.
Never heard of the VIOLA project actually but it looks interesting, might join the bounty and invest if they will run an ICO soon.

Thanks! Viola.AI public sale is from 14th March

FundYourselfNow

ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485

Rollbit.com Crypto Futures

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:13:38 AM

Is there any way to recover my Fundyourselfnow tokens in Etherdelta? I had sell order but the site is closed. There was no volume in FYN-ETH anyway.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
fundyourself (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:51:35 AM

Is there any way to recover my Fundyourselfnow tokens in Etherdelta? I had sell order but the site is closed. There was no volume in FYN-ETH anyway.

forkdelta.github.io Try on this website

FundYourselfNow

mylabs01

Activity: 476

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:37:01 AM

forkdelta.github.io Try on this website

is this forkdelta safe? how is this related to etherdelta? is this the same? i tried visiting the site and it looks exactly with etherdelta.
the only difference is the url.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
H
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: