Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:47:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ### A ChainWorks Industries (CWI) Project - InfluxCoin | INFX  (Read 29697 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mrongoz_imut

Activity: 1232
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 02:26:46 PM

I hope infx is in the right hands.  Cry
how are u brother.. i miss with update about $INFX as yesterday Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

dont worry now infx is in the right hand

.1xBit.com..TICKET ..RUSH...
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
..TAKE PART..
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 03:12:05 PM

I hope infx is in the right hands.  Cry

hi cory ...

we have moved interstate - and setting up - so the full rebuild of the physical ( cwi-thefarm and infrastructure ) and software ( cwi-thegrid - redevelopment ) can begin ... you know this cory ... you also know that unpacking and organizing the rebuild of cwi-thefarm - both gpu and asic - to support these mining projects takes an enormous amount of time effort and money ...

so posting here is where i can get you? ... no worries ... at least i get to chat with you directly then ... Wink ...

you also know that ive been trying to get hold of you for a bit now - on skype ... asking for the original op code so i can change it and setup a decent op for this thread and update it ... graphics which are non-existent as i have no links to them - and no contact at all with the previous devs for the code of the original pool and systems also ...

i understand you are busy mate - but these things ARE required - no matter who you decided to allow to take over the project ... big or small - rich or not ...

CWI should never be a 'doubt' - like you are portraying here ... you know we are organizing a LOT ... but with the relatively small amount of 'building blocks' we currently have ( from you and others that ran the original pool and website ) - what else can we do? ... what else can i do? ... as a result i request from you anything i can ... which is one of the reasons why not much has been 'shown' to be done - due to the lack of components to piece all this back together again ... at the very least we at cwi have an infrastructure like not many have in crypto today - and the backend is currently being heavily rebuilt and organized to cater for the 'influx' ( yup - that pun was meant ) of developments we have planned for the coin - and all our projects in general ...

but then - the seednodes are all hardcoded in the official cwi-git - the 25seednodes are currently being built ( of which we can put 18 online - but are holding back at the moment ) with the other 70seednodes being organized in a decentralized manner worldwide in datacenters globally ... and negotiations are not just underway - but are close to being finalized with the the rest of the infrastructure we require to handle the BIGGER system ... including 70seednodes in all - and a number dedicated servers that will be the core of the new website ( also being currently built ) AND the ecosystem being built as we type here ... even the 'official' cwi-pool for influx has been built and is completely functional ( pool link -
 http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/ ... influxcoin direct - http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/infx/ ) ... we just need to update the op in the coming days - even though it is NOT the same type of pool that the original was ...

as for the devs - well! ... you know better than anyone about what happens when they decide to go their own way ... and requesting more info from you means i have to wait for you to respond with the answers ... what do i do when you are the key mate? ... we respect your advice - your ideas - your standing as a upstanding human being - let alone a great dev ... so please dont place doubts when there is absolutely no reason for it ...

yet you respond here? ... and not on skype? ...

we are about to invest another huge amount of time - money - and effort into our projects as well as the infrastructure - so PLEASE answer me when i request your assistance with tracking down the graphics - sending me the code for the op - the details of the devs ( both pool and backend scripts ) - and the systems codes that were in place before it all went away with the other devs ...

if you dont have all these things i have requested - how are we supposed to move forward except rebuild from scratch again? ... unfortunately for us - time is the ONLY thing that we will require to get all these things sorted and done - without the components of this big jigsaw puzzle we currently have for influxcoin ...

not to mention the new algo being currently developed for it ... you know how long it takes to get an algo that has a good hash and minimization of collisions for it to be worth anything of the level of infx ...

this is NOT an attack - but i sense that the last comment you made above may instill doubt - where its not necessary and completely uncalled for ...

so please - if ANY response you are going to make is called for - it will be the requests ive been making to you on skype - in private ... no matter how busy you are with your other projects ... you have wanted a good 'home' for the project - you have it ... now we need the components to make it a real home ...

btw - one of the reasons i need to chat to you about ( and keep you in the loop ) is about the logo and design work - and the redesign of what will be the new system for influxcoin as well as the redevelopment ... there is NO intention of allowing ANY of our projects to become derelict in any way ...

so you hope infx is in the right hands? ... dont hope - KNOW it is ... though we still need the rest of the code / systems / graphics from you IF you still have them ... otherwise - advice as to where and how we will get them ... if we need to build from the ground up again - we need is time ... thats all ...

hope to hear from you soon ...

tanx mate ...

as for the rest of the questions in the previous posts - ill get to them very soon ... like ive mentioned a few times before - patience ... this is not a game for us - especially as costly ( financially and time wise ) as its is ... so dont expect us to be 'playing' - when all we want is to succeed in all we do with the projects - especially when we only have a few 'bits' to work with ... which is why we MAY need to rebuild from scratch ... but again - if that is the case then all we need is time ...

did i mention patience? ... Wink ...

tanx again ...

#crysx

a859898

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 03:23:16 PM

hi,  how this project going  Huh
Coryvmcs1

Activity: 659
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 03:26:58 PM

Listen an opp was sent to your email dude. You request info it was provided if you can not find it in between a million of your email addressses I can not help you there. Members are requesting slack you were added to slack as an admin you are on the slack page if you scroll up as joined. I can not help you there either. I have done all that has been asked from CWI. I can't hold everyone's hands day to day. I mean the email listed on your signature is the right address right? Not taking this as a personal attack from you but I do not have the time to sit and do it for everyone else.

BlokSpace Mining Pools -  https://blokspace.io | BlokSpace Discord# https://discord.gg/dGAKk9T
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 03:38:56 PM

Listen an opp was sent to your email dude. You request info it was provided if you can not find it in between a million of your email addressses I can not help you there. Members are requesting slack you were added to slack as an admin you are on the slack page if you scroll up as joined. I can not help you there either. I have done all that has been asked from CWI. I can't hold everyone's hands day to day. I mean the email listed on your signature is the right address right? Not taking this as a personal attack from you but I do not have the time to sit and do it for everyone else.

understood ...

and this information is very welcomed ...

the email in my sig IS my personal email - but i dont check the personal one often at all ... so as you have sent it - ill attend to it ... thats appreciated ... and there is only a few addresses that we have - for the cwi-email system ... but that should have been made clear to you from the beginning - my apologies ...

your time is precious - as you have mentioned many times over - but there are certain things i am still waiting on ... its of no consequence at the moment - as things are still progressing ... ill check ALL the emails in the address - and track yours down mate ... slack is easy if the request is there ... the op is not as easy - but very 'doable' if the email is there ... since you have sent it - i need to find it ...

i do take this very personally - because the responsibilities i have for CWI are many - and weigh much ... so if something doesnt get done - its on my head ... such is the responsibilities of taking all that we have on ... no attacks at all are inferred - so im glad you appreciate that also ... ill personally attend to the emails - find them - and organize what i can in the coming days to get back on track with this ... also - the domain ... that will be resolved soon also - ill ask as to the status of that ...

im not asking you to hold my hand - just to respond and deliver the requests that have been made ... and it seems you have done so ...

thats why you are awesome mate Smiley ...

if i have any further requests - do you check skype often? ... or is that occasional? ...

tanx again cory ...

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 04:28:29 AM

woohoo ... Smiley ...

slack - im in ...

you are awesome cory ... much appreciated ...

and tracked down the the email with the text for the op - so now all we need is to track down the graphics and setup up properly ... though i think setting the op with at least the proper info is the first step - before making it 'pretty' ...

so this means in the coming few days - ill have the op updated - with the premise that the op will be redone in a much 'prettier' way when we get the graphics done also ...

we will also get around slack and modify a few things - and organize the invite link soon as well ... all happening now ...

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2017, 11:45:48 AM

### CWI-COINS - INFX

hi all ...

the op / original post - has now been updated ...

it will continue to be updated as new information comes to light - and new developments happen ...

feedback is always welcome ...

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 04:54:29 AM

### CWI-POOL - INFX

hi all ...

testing is now complete ...

the official influx pool is now in full production mode and can be used freely without restriction ...

CWI-Pool Main

http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/

CWI-Pool Influx Direct

http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/infx/

tanx ...

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 09:58:03 AM

### CWI-COINS - INFLUX

hi all ...

we are pleased to bring the great news that the base algo has been produced - and a new test miner is being created to test the new algo ...

once this algo is fully tested AND the public miner is available for it - we will implement it ... which will give cpu / gpu miners a fighting chance once again ...

testing will happen during the next few weeks ...

#crysx

Pon13

Activity: 670
Merit: 130

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 11:36:08 AM

can we use the pool to mine though or we wait ??

Bill Hicks was right about....everything
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 01:22:16 PM

can we use the pool to mine though or we wait ??

the official pool is already fully functioning ...

but the new algo will take time to test and implement - weeks in fact ... which will mean a hardfork when it is ready ...

so if you have an x11 miner - get setup - point it at the pool and mine away ...

the instructions are in the op ...

whatever coins you have now - will be the same amount when we hardfork for the new algo ...

which why extensive testing NEEDS to be carried out before something as big as this takes place ... so mining now to collect the coins means that you will still be able to mine with the current x11 algo ...

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 01:27:17 PM

hopefull INFX will be succes with new dev
goodluck

tanx ...

cory did a massive job - and we are working diligently to bring the developments forward ...

#crysx

IOTUSA

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 12:46:28 AM

goodluck

tanx ...

cory did a massive job - and we are working diligently to bring the developments forward ...

#crysx

Is there a precompiled wallet for Win 10 x64? I am mining but can't withdraw to anything Smiley

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2017, 04:50:14 AM

goodluck

tanx ...

#crysx

Is there a precompiled wallet for Win 10 x64? I am mining but can't withdraw to anything Smiley

we are slowly getting through the skyhigh stack of 'todo' - and a LOT are a priority ...

that is one of them ...

uptodate windows and osx wallets will be available as soon as we can get our compilers fired and done - unless we can commission these by a trusted source ( and that dev is ALWAYS busy ) ... linux wallets / daemons are NOT an issue - i can can supply a fedora 25 x64 binary to anyone that requires one ...

im still VERY sick at the moment - so have some patience with my lack of attendance with a few things here ... this week is going to be very bad for me on a personal level - and there is a LOT on my shoulders ... the others are doing their bits - but unfortunately - things like wallets are my responsibility ... so patience - and we will have them out ...

will let you know asap ...

#crysx

IOTUSA

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 12:33:46 PM

goodluck

tanx ...

#crysx

we are slowly getting through the skyhigh stack of 'todo' - and a LOT are a priority ...

that is one of them ...

uptodate windows and osx wallets will be available as soon as we can get our compilers fired and done - unless we can commission these by a trusted source ( and that dev is ALWAYS busy ) ... linux wallets / daemons are NOT an issue - i can can supply a fedora 25 x64 binary to anyone that requires one ...

im still VERY sick at the moment - so have some patience with my lack of attendance with a few things here ... this week is going to be very bad for me on a personal level - and there is a LOT on my shoulders ... the others are doing their bits - but unfortunately - things like wallets are my responsibility ... so patience - and we will have them out ...

will let you know asap ...

#crysx

Thank you for the exhausting answer. Of course take care of your health! Get well soon!

AltcoinScamfinder

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 04:11:31 PM

On board and ready for the 10x when wallets come out. NO WAY this coin should trade under $10 mil market cap once we have Windows wallet and a roadmap.

FOR RENT.
AlehandroTheGreat

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2017, 05:13:45 PM

So glad to see my fav coin begin to breath again!  Kiss Cheesy Cheesy
Just transfered my btc from polo to bittrex to buy this glory coin!!  Roll Eyes

Wish success to dev

bzb

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 05:52:49 PM

Hello, I'm new in this Industry... Can somebody help me how to start Minning InfluxCoin? Can someone give me some steps to start working with it...

I would appreciate your help, thank you!
AltcoinScamfinder

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 06:57:39 PM

So glad to see my fav coin begin to breath again!  Kiss Cheesy Cheesy
Just transfered my btc from polo to bittrex to buy this glory coin!!  Roll Eyes

Wish success to dev

10x+ in the next month for sure. Good time to buy.

FOR RENT.
AltcoinScamfinder

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 07:39:40 PM

And here comes the hash rate.. hold on tight.

FOR RENT.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: