Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:59:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you convince people into you using Bitcoin?  (Read 28115 times)
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 04:01:04 PM

Convincing people to use bitcoin is hard and I think is absurd. I mean how could anyone be interested on bitcoin if you are pushing them to use it. There is no easy way for you to convince them but it is much better if you educate them first about bitcoin and what's its use or how you use it, in that way there might be a big chance for them to get interested instead of convincing them out of nowhere.

If people wants to earn really a good amount of money then they can easily do with bitcoins as everyone wants some extra money so if we show them how they can earn bitcoins in different ways and how easily they can convert it to fiat will make easy to convince them to use bitcoins.

True, that's why the best way to make them want bitcoin is to educate them at first. I'm sure they would want to hear more about bitcoins especially when you show them the conversion from btc to usd. Based on my experience though, I made my mom and sister sit down and talk to them about bitcoins and educated them what it is for, now both of them are into trading too.

Thats really cool that your family members are now in bitcoin trading. I always found it hard to convenience my family and friends about bitcoins. What they say that bitcoin is a temporary and imaginary thing and soon it will vanish. I know one day they will regret that they did not indulge in Bitcoin in an early stage like me.
In the first place what will we benefit for convincing this people to use Bitcoin? Because the only scenario I can think of is for you to invite them in an hyip as your referror other than that I don't see any clear benefit of inviting more people to use Bitcoin. You might say it will increase in demand or whatever but inviting one person won't affect the lrice in any way. It will just take your time tutoring and convincing people who lack interest.

I totally agree with you, we can't get anything out of it if we indeed convince people to use Bitcoin aside from probably the increase of its demand but other than that, we can't benefit from it. That's why it is better if you educate them first then if they show any interest about bitcoin then its great but if not then we can't really force them to like it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 04:33:00 PM

Convincing people to use bitcoin is hard and I think is absurd. I mean how could anyone be interested on bitcoin if you are pushing them to use it. There is no easy way for you to convince them but it is much better if you educate them first about bitcoin and what's its use or how you use it, in that way there might be a big chance for them to get interested instead of convincing them out of nowhere.

If people wants to earn really a good amount of money then they can easily do with bitcoins as everyone wants some extra money so if we show them how they can earn bitcoins in different ways and how easily they can convert it to fiat will make easy to convince them to use bitcoins.

True, that's why the best way to make them want bitcoin is to educate them at first. I'm sure they would want to hear more about bitcoins especially when you show them the conversion from btc to usd. Based on my experience though, I made my mom and sister sit down and talk to them about bitcoins and educated them what it is for, now both of them are into trading too.

Thats really cool that your family members are now in bitcoin trading. I always found it hard to convenience my family and friends about bitcoins. What they say that bitcoin is a temporary and imaginary thing and soon it will vanish. I know one day they will regret that they did not indulge in Bitcoin in an early stage like me.

Thank you and actually I did not convince any of my family members about bitcoins, they just randomly asked me one day (probably curious) why I was so focused on my laptop more than watching TV, slept late and was so busy most of the time. So I told them what I was doing; and I was trading at that time so I explained to them what it was all about. Then the next couple of days my mom asked me if she could invest too in altcoin trading so did my sister. So it wasn't really hard on my part to educate them because they were curious at that time. And a piece of advise for those who think bitcoin is temporary and imaginary; well I think they do have a point but just keep doing what you are doing and prove to them that there is really money in the world of bitcoin.
wahb

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 05:36:36 PM

Many people need big proof to satisfy that this site is legit ..whats the best way to convince your relatives or friends
I convinced that through my earnings here and twitter and facebook campaign they saw it how it works because they saw how much my earnings. Then to prove them i told them to join twitter and facebook campaign on edgeless. Now they experienced to got income through facebook campaign so they happy and satisfied.
yes that is also a good way of convincing a person about using bitcoin, but to me i think if you want to convince a person about using bitcoin, you need to have good knowledge about bitcoin. so that you can convince a person in a good way. and he can easily understand you in a good way.
yogaantoni

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 05:45:26 PM

It's not easy but not too difficult.
I once pointed out my work in bitcoin world and I also showed the money I got, my friend was interested, and he got to know and learn about bitcoin.
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 06:43:51 PM

It's not easy but not too difficult.
I once pointed out my work in bitcoin world and I also showed the money I got, my friend was interested, and he got to know and learn about bitcoin.

yes convincing other people into use of bitcoin is not so difficult because bitcoin users and non-bitcoin users both people are same, the non-bitcoin users can also get understand as like bitcoin users got understand of bitcoin and now using bitcoin in a very easy way but i think the whole problem is about interest and the easy method for this problem is that you will have to show the people your bitcoin which you have earn then they will get interested.

giletto

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 06:54:30 PM

I have never convinced anyone to use Bitcoin because I do not think that they will understand about it. Therefore, I never waste my time to do those jobs. I'd rather spend more time to make money with bitcoin

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 07:18:25 PM

Many people need big proof to satisfy that this site is legit ..whats the best way to convince your relatives or friends

I am curious which site is being stated in your post, well anyway don't bother yourself from convincing your friends, relatives or other people to use bitcoin or bitcoin is not a kind of joke or something it's not your problem if they can not appreciate the wonder of bitcoin . It is enough that you gave them an idea regarding to it and probably they will be convinced as soon as you get successful with the help of bitcoin .
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 07:22:13 PM

I have never convinced anyone to use Bitcoin because I do not think that they will understand about it. Therefore, I never waste my time to do those jobs. I'd rather spend more time to make money with bitcoin
you can try to convince your friend to use bitcoin i hope they will get understand easily about bitcoin i also try many times to convince my friend about bitcoin and they join bitcoin happily because they feel that bitcoin is unique opportunity to earn money at home.
Bitcoinpro
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 07:54:49 PM

Tell em about it, straight up

Android ap send money anywhere fast

Low fees no bank

U would have to be stupid not to understand it

U know when i first learnt about Bitcoin FB was still looked

Upoun wierd smartphones wernt full mainstream

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

CRYPTOCURRENCY CENTRAL BANK

LTC: LP7bcFENVL9vdmUVea1M6FMyjSmUfsMVYf
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2017, 08:05:02 PM

Sometimes it's good to socialize with other people and just don't think always with the potential profit that you can get, because it will be hard for you to get some new friends to talk you about bitcoin or crypto currency if you will think that way. You are immediately thinking that they won't understand it or you are thinking that they will reject you?

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 08:06:32 PM

you can try to convince your friend to use bitcoin i hope they will get understand easily about bitcoin i also try many times to convince my friend about bitcoin and they join bitcoin happily because they feel that bitcoin is unique opportunity to earn money at home.
yeah i also convince my few friend on bitcoin they were jobless and they don't have other way to earn money i prefer them bitcoin and now they are earning good income from bitcoin trading they buying bitcoin with low price and then sell it with high price.
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 11:52:51 PM

You just want to explain to him the opportunities that the bitcoin is giving right now the investment was really a good thing to convince him but at this rate bitcoin was not a good investment in the price like this is not even worth and no one knows if the bitcoin price will still go up in the future.
Pattberry

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 12:00:06 AM

Show them, people especially close relatives and friends wont believe you unless you have a proof.  Plus I'm really not into convincing. They have to convince themselves and look for answers, I can only show it to them.
Why would you waste your time explaining things to people who are really not interested into it,it is not possible to force someone to follow something because you feel that it is cool,that is a crazy thought,i had a chat with my family members and friends and no one was interested to hear about these complex things and so i left preaching .
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2017, 01:25:47 AM

To tell you the truth is I don't really try to convince them I would just tell them something about bitcoin,
And it is up to them if they want to use it after all you can't really force someone to use something that they don't really like.
ngerok

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 02:08:21 AM

Yes depending on the person, if around me is still difficult to trust Bitcoin because their assumption about Bitcoin is a bad deed.
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 03:56:42 AM

To convince my friends. I will show to them how bitcoin works. also by showing the things that I bought by the use of bitcoin. Its very hard to convince other without showing any proof that it is real so that is the thing that i will do. How about you?

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Schuyler

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 04:41:01 AM

It’s all about what’s in it for them if they use bitcoin. There’s a different selling point for every kind of individual. For the investor type, it is easier to convince them because of the price increase we have seen over the past few months. For those who are willing to try bitcoin for their online transactions, better to tell them first that there are corresponding fees and that confirmations may take a while. Not really a good way to convince others if you ask me.
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 08:38:03 AM

Here is the thing, you clearly can't convince everyone. Someone who don't care about his privacy, high fees, centralization and someone who is happy using the current banking system won't find bitcoin attractive at all. In other words, unless bitcoin is offering something they are interested in, they probably won't get convinced at all. I personally find that bitcoin is currently a little bit hard to learn and that's why most of people don't take the time to look into it.
yes it's true you can't totally convince everyone to use bitcoin because some thinks that this is a scam but it's not. but if bitcoin was accepted by the government and declared it as legal currency without converting it into a real money probably it is much easier to convince people to use bitcoin because people will get really interested if it is now a real money.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Lady Coquet

Activity: 454
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 09:13:54 AM

you can't clearly convince everyone to use bitcoin because some people thinks it's just a joke and don't believe that we are earning money very easily. i can easily convince them if i show them how much do i earn bitcoins per week by that they will be so curious and then they would like to try bitcoin for an extra income.
Bionicgalaxy

Activity: 317
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 09:36:32 AM

people thinks that bitcoin is not legitimate because they don't believe that we are earning money here so it's very hard to convince everyone to use bitcoin. but some people will have an interest to join bitcoin because it's all about money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: