Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:07:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you convince people into you using Bitcoin?  (Read 28112 times)
Blackdeath

Activity: 910
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 03:07:46 AM

Many people need big proof to satisfy that this site is legit ..whats the best way to convince your relatives or friends
No matter how much proof you present to a person, if he doesn't have an interest on it there is no way to convince him unless he has an interest on it. The best way to convince people is that they should feel that  you are not trying to benefit once they decided deal with your offer. Always show what advantage you get through that and your conviction should be tangible and realistic.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lumierde

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 03:32:42 AM

Yea.. this shit isn't ever going to be the standard. I've got currently just over 50€ in "transit", for the past 3 hours. The only times I use bitcoin, is when I feel like I need to fanatically protect my credit card. Every single time, the fee the software sets: the transfer takes hours, or days. People will try this, and simply move on as it isn't convenient. Now I'm just waiting, waiting.. waiting, and even more waiting. The reality of the matter is, by the time the transaction goes through, I would've have filed the credit card fraud applications to my bank & police. Bitcoin offers no convenience, it offers me immense waiting times.. no micro transactions since the waiting times will essentially be forever.

So fuck it, I might as well get my shit from amazon, or shady dealers with verified VISA.. the bank guarantees my VISA purchases, so if I don't get it the bank carries the risk. Does bitcoin offer this? No it does not.. once I send it over, it's there forever. No refunds, no complaints. Did they fuck me over? If they did, poof.. gone. Never getting it back. As opposed to dealing with a bank. Thank god I rarely have the need to protect my credit limit, unless I'm planning on travelling.

Credit cards offer instant purchase, next day delivery. Bitcoin promises me nothing but a transfer fee AND if I'm lucky, some miner will verify my transfer. This system is competing with a much more competent system.. and it will not win, even if it does, it will collapse with the rest of FIAT currencies.
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 03:42:01 AM

Many people need big proof to satisfy that this site is legit ..whats the best way to convince your relatives or friends
No matter how much proof you present to a person, if he doesn't have an interest on it there is no way to convince him unless he has an interest on it. The best way to convince people is that they should feel that  you are not trying to benefit once they decided deal with your offer. Always show what advantage you get through that and your conviction should be tangible and realistic.
I agree its difficult to convince people who just choose not to  believe that something with a great innovation like bitcoin does exist and they could make money off it through investing in it. Maybe using some news articles from known news sites could convince them
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 05:17:18 AM

Show bitcoin prices now then most will be interested in bitcoin, especially if we can earn it for free, the most important we only need to prove on people really interested in bitcoin

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 07:08:48 AM

Show bitcoin prices now then most will be interested in bitcoin, especially if we can earn it for free, the most important we only need to prove on people really interested in bitcoin
Earning free bitcoin now is not possible or if it is possible then it will take a lot of time before you will get a decent amount of earnings. Earning bitcoin is not that easy anymore because if you will teach them to earn for free then they will get bored and at the end up of the day, they will give up but if you will teach them for the right thing to do like buy and grow it by trading and investment then they will get more interested.
speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 08:07:31 AM

Well its hard to tell people to invest in bitcoin, but im gonna show and prove to them that bitcoin is really a great opportunity. im gonna show my earnings so far in bitcoin and by that i hope they will be inspired.
Yes, it is really hard at first where you don't even have any proof to show them to justify your claims that bitcoin is great. We better show them a solid proof of our earnings and how we use bitcoin online that makes our life a lot more easier. Only then they will have enough interest in bitcoin and start doing research on it and its gonna make them regret the opportunity and time that they wasted to invest in bitcoin.
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 01:56:34 PM

Well its hard to tell people to invest in bitcoin, but im gonna show and prove to them that bitcoin is really a great opportunity. im gonna show my earnings so far in bitcoin and by that i hope they will be inspired.
Yes, it is really hard at first where you don't even have any proof to show them to justify your claims that bitcoin is great. We better show them a solid proof of our earnings and how we use bitcoin online that makes our life a lot more easier. Only then they will have enough interest in bitcoin and start doing research on it and its gonna make them regret the opportunity and time that they wasted to invest in bitcoin.
yes it is true therefore you must earn for yourself first , for you to have a proof to others. people only believe such things when they know and when they see in reality the amount of bitcoin that is converted to money . they will believe you, they will believe us if and only if they also feel what we feel and they will also earn what we are earning.
VanKleiss

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 02:13:11 PM

I really don't know what could be the best ways to convince someone to use bitcoin or that it is legit, some people I know are having a hard time to understand some things regarding to bitcoin especially how bitcoin works as a money or as a medium of payment and a few of them are really closed minded that it makes them hard to believe that bitcoin is not illegal even my mother told me to be safe in using bitcoin and it's ridiculous . Grin
lemonade09

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 02:24:32 PM

You dont need to convince them in using bitcoin they just dont realize the opportunities wasted in not investing or using bitcoin but i guess the only was is explaining or giving them knowledge about bitcoin will that knowledge they will have interest in bitcoin a better way is watching advertisement of bitcoins.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 02:46:19 PM

It's very simple really.
Most people are tired from many broken promises and lies around them.
They wants to see concrete results and proofs before they decide to move.
I just explain them how much I earned with btc and difference in btc price last year and this year.
In most cases it's enough to convince people.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2017, 03:22:42 PM

i think you need to explain bitcoin to people in best, easy and possible way that increase their interest towards bitcoin and i think it will be more better if you explain them practically but if they want any proof about bitcoin then you need to show your successes in bitcoin and after that if they don't believe on bitcoin then don't waste your time,  ignore them and focus on your work.
but i am sure that if they see your success then they can be easily attract towards bitcoin.
If you want to convince people to get into bitcoin you need to explain the process and the prior thing about bitcoin in a easy and a simple way. Then make time to introduce to them the forum or the bitcointalk where they can learned things through the speculation and topic which is bitcoin related or even trading bitcoin related. After that suggest a wallet so they may have a account on signature campaign and they can used their earning with used of a wallet. Then that it because if they really want to do more on bitcoin I am sure that the knowledge they gain through the forum will help them to get more into bitcoin.
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 03:38:05 PM

Yes people right now didn't easily believe without showing any proof. So to convince my friends and relatives I will show to them how bitcoin work. I will also show to them some proof that i have that bitcoin is real like showing my online wallet. When they saw some proof that bitcoin is really exist its not that hard to convince them to use it to.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2017, 03:45:45 PM

Yes people right now didn't easily believe without showing any proof. So to convince my friends and relatives I will show to them how bitcoin work. I will also show to them some proof that i have that bitcoin is real like showing my online wallet. When they saw some proof that bitcoin is really exist its not that hard to convince them to use it to.
It isn't that hard to point them towards some articles in mainstream newspapers, I've seen up to 3 articles this week alone in a local (nationwide) newspaper.
There probably are even some articles written by professional economists, find some that are written by really reputable sources and share them.

I know my family feels pretty gutted for not investing when I told them a couple of years ago.

Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 08:06:24 PM

yes, when it comes to investing on bitcoin they are afraid to put some money and invest it, thats the thing that is hard for them to tell, but we need to explain this to them slowly for them to understand it very well. they will believe you , maybe not now but someday eventually, someday they will earn bitcoins as much as what you have been earned.

i think this not the way to tell them directly about investing their money in bitcoin of course they will think that something is scam in this site, i think first we need to tell them about earning in bitcoin and slowly we need to make them involve in this bitcoin forum and when they fully trust on bitcoin then we need to tell them about investment in bitcoin then they will believe on bitcoin investment.
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 10:24:07 PM

yes, when it comes to investing on bitcoin they are afraid to put some money and invest it, thats the thing that is hard for them to tell, but we need to explain this to them slowly for them to understand it very well. they will believe you , maybe not now but someday eventually, someday they will earn bitcoins as much as what you have been earned.

i think this not the way to tell them directly about investing their money in bitcoin of course they will think that something is scam in this site, i think first we need to tell them about earning in bitcoin and slowly we need to make them involve in this bitcoin forum and when they fully trust on bitcoin then we need to tell them about investment in bitcoin then they will believe on bitcoin investment.
i think it is now becoming more difficult to convince people to invest in bitcoin. because the price is already trading so high. although still there s too much potential in the price of bitcoin . but as it s really risky for a newbie to take such a big risk and invest in bitcoin. i think it will require special effort to convince the person to invest in bitcoin
smartbitcoininvestor

Activity: 652
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 10:34:22 PM

People do not believe what you say merely because it is correct. People need to convince themselves that Bitcoin is innovation within their own brain and beliefs system.

I think the best way to convince someone is to inspire the idea first and then lead them to more knowledge such as a book or a documentary.

I have read the Bitcoin For Dummies book and it is actually a very good read and teaches the fundamentals of everything Bitcoin.

As for documentaries, I have compiled a complete list of them on my website: https://www.smartbitcoininvestments.com/bitcoin-documentary-list/

Feel free to share this list with "skeptics" and "non-believers"  Grin
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 06:50:38 AM

Here is the thing, you clearly can't convince everyone. Someone who don't care about his privacy, high fees, centralization and someone who is happy using the current banking system won't find bitcoin attractive at all. In other words, unless bitcoin is offering something they are interested in, they probably won't get convinced at all. I personally find that bitcoin is currently a little bit hard to learn and that's why most of people don't take the time to look into it.
the problem is many people are close minded .. How will they know if they never make some reasearch about this idea
True, I don't think that they will look bitcoin a little bit hard to learn because as long as you want that person earn and as long as you concern from other people you will actually teach them even if at the beginning it will really hard from them but for sure when they starting earning bitcoin they will probably like it.
ipungadhi

Activity: 272
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 07:38:40 AM

Here is the thing, you clearly can't convince everyone. Someone who don't care about his privacy, high fees, centralization and someone who is happy using the current banking system won't find bitcoin attractive at all. In other words, unless bitcoin is offering something they are interested in, they probably won't get convinced at all. I personally find that bitcoin is currently a little bit hard to learn and that's why most of people don't take the time to look into it.
the problem is many people are close minded .. How will they know if they never make some reasearch about this idea
True, I don't think that they will look bitcoin a little bit hard to learn because as long as you want that person earn and as long as you concern from other people you will actually teach them even if at the beginning it will really hard from them but for sure when they starting earning bitcoin they will probably like it.
I think to make them find out about bitcoin. They should be first made interested about bitcoin. They will not find out about bitcoin if they are not interested

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 07:51:45 AM

I think to make them find out about bitcoin. They should be first made interested about bitcoin. They will not find out about bitcoin if they are not interested

If people are not interested they will not really be interested until their mind changes. When their mind changes that is the moment they will engage in bitcoin. My officemates were like that in the beginning they dont believe me but when bitcoin jumps above 2000$ they started buying bitcoins. At this moment I dont need to explain anymore they are researching about bitcoin themselves.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 07:55:09 AM

You dont need to convince them in using bitcoin they just dont realize the opportunities wasted in not investing or using bitcoin but i guess the only was is explaining or giving them knowledge about bitcoin will that knowledge they will have interest in bitcoin a better way is watching advertisement of bitcoins.

I'm sick of convincing people into using bitcoin. They are very interested at the beginning but it is not easy when they found out on how to earn and invest bitcoin. They are becoming attracted when they started to see the price of bitcoin and they will the one to work out for themselves so I agree, we don't need to convince them.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: