Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:00:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you convince people into you using Bitcoin?  (Read 28112 times)
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 04:42:30 AM

Show them what is bitcoin, and show that bitcoin is a sophisticated technology. You can also tell about your earnings through bitcoin, so they'll be interested in getting to know bitcoin.

Instead of showing the earnings, I think to highlight the benefits of bitcoin over traditional fiat system would be much better. The way it helps to reduce the costs of accepting payments and the freedom of expenditure is the core values of bitcoin and we shouldn't focus on something other than this in my opinion.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DOGE12321

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 04:52:00 AM

Redirect them to forums like this one of forum.bitcoin.com. These are all good starting points for a newbie. Personally, I got started from here and I have learnt quite a bit. But there is also the issue of spam.
kamotharnn

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 05:01:44 AM

Redirect them to forums like this one of forum.bitcoin.com. These are all good starting points for a newbie. Personally, I got started from here and I have learnt quite a bit. But there is also the issue of spam.
Spam is not a big deal. They need to know what is good for them and what is bad. They can not earn money from spamming and therefore, they will not learn it. They can learn making money from faucets and captcha
orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 06:38:22 AM

Admittedly, its hard to introduce bitcoin because its not widely known or popular to the public, making it seem sketchy at first. The best way is probably through testimonials and own experience showing how legit this is. I myself was convinced through that way. Being shown the actual benefits that bitcoin has, and how it can be used and is currently being used has driven me to the decision to start using bitcoin and this site. Actual proof of usage would be the best proof of legitimacy of bitcoin and this site.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 08:31:30 AM

Many people need big proof to satisfy that this site is legit ..whats the best way to convince your relatives or friends
I went for shopping in a boutique recently to buy a pair of shoes and ask the sale manager whether they accept Bitcoin as a mode of payment, he answered me no sir. And I tried to educate him and make him to understand the benefits attached to bitcoin if he will accept Bitcoin from his customers who patronize his products. And he told me that he will discuss with the director of the company.
Cazkys

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 07:00:06 PM

Purchase something or transfer money in front of them using it. To see is to believe, I guess. I can wax on and on about the miracle that is Bitcoin to everyone every day and no one will still believe. They will be interested and will listen but will not actually use unless I demonstrate it. I think this is the fastest and easiest way to convince people into using Bitcoin. One of the reasons almost everybody stop believing in networking people is because all they do is talk. They’ll say “Oh, my friend already has a car because of networking..” But what about them? Where’s their own  car? Actions speak louder than words.
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 07:04:36 PM

I convince my relatives or my friend to show how it works.And i show to them my earnings proof. And if you convince people you need to teach them all what u know about the bitcoin. Some people just want to get referrals then after that get referrals they are abandoned.
Yes, that could be one of the things that we need to show, we need to show them our payment proofs, in order for us to believe, people didnt believes easily, they need to see what is the output first of others before believing, and if they are interested, it is easy for us to convince our relatives in a short period of time.

Y U MAD AT ME
Arumi.Bilqis

Activity: 457

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 07:14:56 PM

Over time many people want to know what bitcoin is and I just explained that this is a very good project that can increase revenue but everything goes back to them and how they want to learn about bitcoin.
freeyourmind

Activity: 364
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 07:19:22 PM

Purchase something or transfer money in front of them using it. To see is to believe, I guess. I can wax on and on about the miracle that is Bitcoin to everyone every day and no one will still believe. They will be interested and will listen but will not actually use unless I demonstrate it. I think this is the fastest and easiest way to convince people into using Bitcoin. One of the reasons almost everybody stop believing in networking people is because all they do is talk. They’ll say “Oh, my friend already has a car because of networking..” But what about them? Where’s their own  car? Actions speak louder than words.

Hands on approach.  That's a good way to go about doing it.

I'd say the best way to market anything is to benefit from the idea yourself.  So if you've benefited from Bitcoin, those that are interested can hear about your personal experience.

It's kind of like saying how do you motivate someone to start running.  Well just run yourself, and maybe an improvement in your health and mood will lead to the curiosity of others.  But sitting at home and telling people to run...doesn't seem to work so well lol.
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 07:31:24 PM

Many people need big proof to satisfy that this site is legit ..whats the best way to convince your relatives or friends
I show to them all evidence of my income to get them interested in bitcoin. Also I will tell and show to them how to earn money by using bitcoin. I will create an article that tackle all about bitcoin to help people to know what bitcoin is.But the best way to get them interested is to show all your proof of earning in bitcoin.
yes you are right that the first important thing is to get involve the people into use of bitcoin is that you have to get them interested in bitcoin and for this you have to show all the evidence of your earning money then after that they can get interested in bitcoin easily,then explain further about bitcoin so that is the good method of convincing someone towards bitcoin.

guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 07:33:49 PM

I convince my relatives or my friend to show how it works.And i show to them my earnings proof. And if you convince people you need to teach them all what u know about the bitcoin. Some people just want to get referrals then after that get referrals they are abandoned.
Yeah same as you I also convince my family relative and other friend to Bitcoin I also show some proof of my earning from Bitcoin and also show that how to buy something online from Bitcoin and they feel so wonderful about Bitcoin and now my all family relatives and friends are using Bitcoin for online shopping and some invest their money in Bitcoin and getting a good income from Bitcoin trading.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 08:44:41 PM

Over time many people want to know what bitcoin is and I just explained that this is a very good project that can increase revenue but everything goes back to them and how they want to learn about bitcoin.

I did this but it's not enough because of the plain explanation about bitcoin. What I'm doing is after explaining them the brief summary and description that I know with bitcoin. I'm telling them to do their homework and their own research and be resourceful as internet is reachable wherever they are in the city.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 10:01:01 PM

I have not been able to convince anyone to enter this bitcoin world despite my great efforts to talk them about this. I have noticed that there is a great deal of ignorance about it, and the few people who have any notion about bitcoin generally relate it to the "deep web", illicit businesses, fraud, or the like.

But I'm not too much of a hurry to convince them. Most of my friends know that I am involved in this and I have no doubt that when they finally become convinced of the great opportunity that the bitcoin means for the future of the economy, they will come to beg for my support. Wink
AleSergio

Activity: 378

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 10:12:53 PM

At first just show them how it works, than im redirecting them to this forum, for them to find out information here and discover if they want to try investing in bitcoin or not =)

▄▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███████████▄▄     
   ▄▄███████████████████▄▄ 
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
████      ▀██▀  ▀██  ████████
████  ███   █    ██  ████████
████       █  ██  █  ████████
████  ███            ████████
████         █████        ███
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████▀▀ 
       ▀▀███████████▀▀     
            ▀▀▀▀▀           
.BUYANYLIGHT.

czvezda

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 01:53:57 AM

It is very hard to convince people using bitcoin. I told them about bitcoin how to earn of them. I show my prove. Facebook and twitter campaign is good scource bitcoin earn. If they don't understand so please don't waste your time.
revans

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 02:37:12 AM

But you dont really have to tell them how much you earn, just tell them that you can earn here. And if they dont believe then let them be, its just a waste of time explaning and convincing people doubting you on what you are telling them, at first it looks like they are interested but then when you actually tell them more they lose interest and do excuses the next time you talk about it. So dont waste time convincing people like that
Afnan_faizah

Activity: 784
Merit: 176

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 02:54:17 AM

I just tell them that we can get some benefits by earning it. I can not push them to use bitcoin but atleast they ever heard about it.

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:02:07 AM

Certainly a hard task to do. I found out asking some friends that it is the expensive price they are worrying now and the risk of a sudden fall after they invest.
This things should be explained thoroughly to avoid misunderstanding of what else would bitcoin be in the future.
Though it really takes a lot of courage to start investing because of the risk. Maybe making them envy you could spark a new bitcoin user.
duyduc256

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 09:35:17 AM

I think it is difficult to explain to them Bitcoin because the bitcoin in my country is relatively new and not recognized by the government so this is not possible  Cry
kafiddrhman

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 11:26:53 AM

Although government does not respond well to bitcoin in country where you live, but I think it does not matter if we have good intentions to share knowledge with others about bitcoin. There are many methods that can be used to explain it if in your area There is an internet connection, of course you just provide this link https://bitcointalk.org/, to be able to add insight and knowledge about bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: