Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:22:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you convince people into you using Bitcoin?  (Read 28115 times)
SkyjetCrew

Activity: 94
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:44:44 AM

I believe that it is not necessary to persuade a person to use bitcoin, he must make a decision when he is ready for it. You just need to bring to him information about the use of this crypto currency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:52:05 AM

Its not easy to convince people in anything, I tried too many times and I learned that on a hard way. Even when I`m trying to do something good for them, bitcoin is money I tell them, and I have couple friends without work I`m telling them do something, little by little, try trading, try gambling, just try... they still sit at home without work, without money and they curse government, rich people, and everything around them. But they still don`t do anything to earn money, they would like to be directors or to have their own companies. They don`t wish to bother and earn some little amounts, they are to proud to do that, they always have some better plan, but they are still without money. So don`t waste time in convincing people into something, you will just lose your nerves and friends, shut up do your thing, tell them once and that is what I do now.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bankpower

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 04:11:37 PM

Its not easy to convince people in anything, I tried too many times and I learned that on a hard way. Even when I`m trying to do something good for them, bitcoin is money I tell them, and I have couple friends without work I`m telling them do something, little by little, try trading, try gambling, just try... they still sit at home without work, without money and they curse government, rich people, and everything around them. But they still don`t do anything to earn money, they would like to be directors or to have their own companies. They don`t wish to bother and earn some little amounts, they are to proud to do that, they always have some better plan, but they are still without money. So don`t waste time in convincing people into something, you will just lose your nerves and friends, shut up do your thing, tell them once and that is what I do now.

+1

I tried in the past to get friends and family into Bitcoin, they won't understand, they don't believe in it. It's a waste of time trying to convince them. Better spend your free time with Bitcoin news and books to grow your crypto knowledge.
jc89

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 04:59:18 PM

It's funny since me and my brother just talked last night on ways how to convince people to use bitcoin. And we've come up with a lot of ways and some are really hilarious we laughed all night! LOL! So yeah, convincing people are hard especially if it involves money. And let me share to you what me and my bro came up with. First, I told him to earn a little more then use your btc earning to fix our house's roof then post it in facebook and capture it with "feeling blessed: thanks to btc we got our roof fixed!" Then he remembered one of the commercial of Max's he said why not build a house then capture the photos with "The House That Bitcoin Built." Well it isn't impossible to build a house using our earnings in btc but the thing is it will take us yearssss. And so that's how hard it is for us to convince people into investing nowadays. Most people won't believe us right away until we show them a solid proof. And not just a simple proof but a massive one. You know, to really capture their attention you have to have a story of a person from rags to riches scenario.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 12:45:00 PM

Hello to all, come and join us to bitcoin it's really fun so pls come join us.

Its fun year because we make money here, but its not east to encourage someone to invest in bitcoin by just saying this. We can talk deeper, lets explain them what bitcoin is, how does it work and how to make money with bitcoin so by this i believe that they will like to invest in bitcoin after your simple talk.
freeyourmind

Activity: 364
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:25:11 AM

You should not have to convince anyone to use Bitcoin.

They should be able to learn about it and make their own decision.

Good mindset to have.  Why give a sales pitch to someone that's not interested?  Those that are curious about it will find their way to it on their own.
didik12

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:14:05 AM

Many people need big proof to satisfy that this site is legit ..whats the best way to convince your relatives or friends
the best way to convince my relative or friend is to prove that you have a profit and to encourage my friend is to show how bitcoin give a lot of profit and easy to earn money in short time.

Star_Bucks

Activity: 263
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:34:17 AM

Many people need big proof to satisfy that this site is legit ..whats the best way to convince your relatives or friends
In my case, I don't convince them with words rather I convince them with the things I've bought and the money I have in my pocket. I'm not being boastful but I just simply say to them that they should really go with bitcoin because it would really bring them out a lot of cash. I always tell them to give it a try wherein I'm guiding them at the beginning but I'm letting them  earn on their own. As a result, little by little, I'm seeing them earn but not yet with a high price already probably because they were just beginning.
abilarde

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 03:07:40 AM

I know that everyone has a different ways on how are you going to convince people to they particular topic to become his/her to become interested. Specially in using Bitcoin

For me the way on how are going to convince people using Bitcoin by explaining what is the bitcoin is, what good in this bitcoin and hows really help them.

smileee

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:09:04 AM

I think anything should be voluntary, so do Bitcoin. If someone asked me about bitcoin I would be willing to show them what Bitcoin is and how it benefits. I have never thought of convincing anyone to join Bitcoin, let them feel the benefits of Bitcoin and want to join it.

▬▬▬▬▬  bitJob ◆ The Student Marketplace  ▬▬▬▬▬
█ █    [Whitepaper] [Telegram] [slack] [ANN Thread]    █ █
▬▬▬▬▬   TOKEN SALE ▶ Sept 12th, 2017   ▬▬▬▬▬
Nameless27

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:22:14 AM

It is not your responsibility to convince anyone, let them hear about bitcoin and wait until they ask anything about it. It is theyre curoiusity that they will learn bitcoin. Not by forcing them to it.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:34:01 AM

I believe that it is not necessary to persuade a person to use bitcoin, he must make a decision when he is ready for it. You just need to bring to him information about the use of this crypto currency.

We don't have to push bitcoin to other people and convince them to start using bitcoin. We are free to convince them but once is already enough. If you see an uplift and they are willing to know more about bitcoin, you need to focus with that person and observe him if he will stick with his interest and go on with you.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:47:47 AM

Hello to all, come and join us to bitcoin it's really fun so pls come join us.

It is not enough to convince people just by saying this. They are going to ask you a lot of questions since you didn't elaborate what bitcoin is, for sure, they are going to think that bitcoin is just a scam since you would say that they could earn money from it by posting on this forum. So, basically, you are going to waste your precious time on introducing it to someone and they are not going to do it in the end.
uelque

Activity: 812
Merit: 126

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 06:04:00 AM

I dont convince people to like bitcoin. But i tell some of them about it and when they started to be interested that is the time where am i going to convince them. Because you can't convinced people to like things they are not even interested of. Some people are contented in the natural way of earning, and i think they won't find it attractive. And there are some people who become curious on it, like me. I find it easy when it comes on earning, that's why I joined here. No one convinced me, except for myself. So if you are going to convinced someone about bitcoin, make sure he/he is interested because nothing is gonna happen on your effort of convincing him/her. p
goodluck on those who uses bitcoin and trying to convince someone to like bitcoin. But i knew there are also some people that won't find it attractive but in the end they will. Because bitcoin the best.
Cazkys

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:12:24 AM

I can convince people in using Bitcoin by first spreading the information by the use of social media and from there I might include some pictures about my transactions when using Bitcoin. That is one of the most effective and cost efficient way in convincing people which is proven. Once someone messaged me about bitcoins or any information about it then I would gladly answer their questions to the best of my knowledge.
macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:50:43 AM

The sad reality is not all people have open-minds. It is difficult to convince people who are not interested. I suggest that you talk with people who shows interest, never ever push people do something they are not willing to do because it might give them a bad impression of you. People who are of interest will automatically come and inquire you.

solve_it

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 12:44:02 PM

buy big gifts and say it was because of the earnings from bitcoin  Wink
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:05:49 PM

buy big gifts and say it was because of the earnings from bitcoin  Wink
I don't think that is the best way to convince people into using bitcoin because it is better to tell them that you are earning in bitcoin and you can show your transaction in bitcoin and the things that give you a better kind of life or anything that you are experiencing in a better way than before then if they are going to see it then they will get convinced without any hesitation in using bitcoin like us.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:13:38 PM

buy big gifts and say it was because of the earnings from bitcoin  Wink

That would not convince them to use bitcoin since you are giving them expensive gifts.  They will just be appreciative and tend to expect more gifts from you. Lol.  Maybe just telling them what are the good things brought you by using bitcoins.  Also just show them how easy it is to earn bitcoins.  And then showed them your earnings with it.  But in the event they still not convinced then try to explain it to others.
radhekrishna

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:20:28 PM

By enhancing their knowledge about bitcoin currency as well as by differentiate it from normal currency, will encourage them to try it once
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: