Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:48:25 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Ethereum a threat to BTC???  (Read 14289 times)
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:08:53 AM

We need to think logically for this. Ethereum is smaller than Bitcoin. However, seen from the price fluctuations, ETH is more stable. We also see the price of ETH had touched 10% of Bitcoin. Well, hopefully this figure will continue to rise this year to 15% Bitcoin price that will make ETH holders happy.
I agree with you, ETH is more stable than Bitcoin because of the huge market and community behind it, this makes ETH always attracting investors around the world and certainly in 10 the following year, ETH will be applied in daily life.
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:13:18 AM

I don't think that Bitcoin and Ethereum are anyway competing with each other. Rather one tends to grow with other and vice versa. People are equally interested in both. Where Ethereum has huge utility, Bitcoin has built a huge trust. People are investing in both and both are best for long term holding.
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:18:55 AM

Ethereum is not designed to become a threat to bitcoin, in fact it doesnt compete each other. They keep soaring and become attracting with many people. They go alongside and no threat happening. There is no better with each other they are on a different market. Basically bitcoin is considered as most established crypto, then ethreum becomes a potential on becoming also. It has reached its hood state and still ever going. In short, they can go along side.
caeles

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:53:14 AM

As I observed today, ETH's value is falling and BTC's value is swinging from lower to higher value so for my conclusion, ETH will not be a threat to BTC for today. ETH might be the best altcoin but I don't think that it may beat or overcome BTC so we should not think that ETH is a threat to BTC and it will overcome it but we should think that every cryptocurrency will change its value when time goes by.

maulana rifai

Activity: 331

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:41:02 AM

My predictive opinion of bitcoin has greater support so my consideration to Ethereum, the more entrants that follow bitcoin.
Freyya08

Activity: 172

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:41:53 AM

apparently not, i don't see eth as a threat to btc since both coins are on different perspective. moreover, btc has been around for a long time and has proven its worth despite the ups and downs that it encountered. although eth is doing a good job on the crypto world and has potential, still it is not a threat and still has a long way to go to be able to surpass btc.

Juel rana

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:56:39 AM

The way they go up and down together, i'll say it looks like they are linked.
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:57:03 AM

apparently not, i don't see eth as a threat to btc since both coins are on different perspective. moreover, btc has been around for a long time and has proven its worth despite the ups and downs that it encountered. although eth is doing a good job on the crypto world and has potential, still it is not a threat and still has a long way to go to be able to surpass btc.
BTC is still the best and most stable market because BTC is supported by many co-operative corporations so investors prefer to use Bitcoin than ETH. I think ETH can overcome Bitcoin, but it will take a long time to do that.
nkarm1

Activity: 306

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:21:46 AM

Etherium was made after Bitcoin was made, meaning that the etherium was designed with additional features and application that bitcoin doesn't have. So basically, with all it's features and applications, it  is a threat for bitcoin. But let us not take it as a drawback for bitcoin, competition for every market is healthy. Just like the smartphone developers out there trying to beat each other. One of them can never just lie down on their beds because if one is delayed developing their tech someone will get left behind. Same as this altcoins trying to beat bitcoin, with the dominance of bitcoin among all of this coins in terms of established trust and good market, developers are really trying to beat this one so they are making more unique features and applications for their coins. So in that case, with everybody's​ trying to beat it, new technologies are emerging which is an advantage for the users.
melter

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:31:18 AM

Etherium was made after Bitcoin was made, meaning that the etherium was designed with additional features and application that bitcoin doesn't have. So basically, with all it's features and applications, it  is a threat for bitcoin. But let us not take it as a drawback for bitcoin, competition for every market is healthy. Just like the smartphone developers out there trying to beat each other. One of them can never just lie down on their beds because if one is delayed developing their tech someone will get left behind. Same as this altcoins trying to beat bitcoin, with the dominance of bitcoin among all of this coins in terms of established trust and good market, developers are really trying to beat this one so they are making more unique features and applications for their coins. So in that case, with everybody's​ trying to beat it, new technologies are emerging which is an advantage for the users.
Many smartphone had been released after Iphone but no one can beat Iphone. That's problem! Iphone have many fan as Bitcoin have

ngerok

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:10:29 AM

I heard that the ethereum is much better than the BTC that in fact is the same as BTC but improved and that is the reason why it is rising a lot of price.

Is the Ethereum really better than the BTC? Do you believe that the Ethereum will reach the prices of BTC and even more that will surpasses  the price of BTC, or that even will replace BTC?

What are your thoughts and predictions for Ethereum ??

Regards
My prediction, Ethereum will not be possible to replace Bitcoin. See that now the price of Ethereum is coming down. Ethereum is very difficult to fix the best price
chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:48:21 AM

I heard that the ethereum is much better than the BTC that in fact is the same as BTC but improved and that is the reason why it is rising a lot of price.

Is the Ethereum really better than the BTC? Do you believe that the Ethereum will reach the prices of BTC and even more that will surpasses  the price of BTC, or that even will replace BTC?

Regards
My prediction, Ethereum will not be possible to replace Bitcoin. See that now the price of Ethereum is coming down. Ethereum is very difficult to fix the best price
In contrary, I never believe that ethereum coin is replace bitcoin in crypto currency society. Because if you can see the gap of their price it is too far. However if the time ethereum replace bitcoin I think it is the chance to increase investment in ethereum.
Aismabbs

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:55:55 AM

Regards

I do not think that ethereum is a threat to bitcoins. Yes there are growing, they value is not a joke it is a huge but bitcoins have reach their most successful monent in their entire existence and they have reached far enough ahead from eth. I dont think that ethereum can surpass bitcoin today. Yes eth are the most successful altcoins but bitcoins are still the most successful cryptos that exist in this world so far. Maybe eth will surpass them but not this time.
Thndr

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:55:20 AM

ETH is samsung - Bitcoin is Apple. Even ETh have more update than bitcoin people still buy Apple Cheesy

◈◈   SOCIALMEDIA.MARKET   ◈◈   BLOCKCHAIN BASED Influencer Marketing Platform
ANN Thread   WhitePaper   Facebook   Telegram   Twitter
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰   TOKEN SALE : 09 February - 16 March   ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
madarkieus

Activity: 153

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 06:26:39 AM

ETH is samsung - Bitcoin is Apple. Even ETh have more update than bitcoin people still buy Apple Cheesy

Nice comparison and we have yet to found out where Google, Amazon etc. are. It will be interesting to see other to challenge BTC. After all this drama with China going I am still convinced NEO could be another huge player in the long term. Privacy coins like Monero have huge potential too.

I think financial guys are just more drawn to BTC and the tech guys to ETH because of their application. As tech guy I really love ETH, but when the next waves of big investors come in, I think BTC will rocket once again, because in the "real market" investors have probably more background in the financial sector.
intrader

Activity: 659
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:04:45 AM

ETH just another form of altcoin how to threat btc
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]  All
  Print  

Jump to: