Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:51:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How the future of bitcoin will look like  (Read 10960 times)
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 03:46:54 PM

It will be a very bright bitcoin of the future, like the internet at first, which initially few people use it but eventually everyone will need it.
Bitcoin will be legalize in all country. It will be more popular and the value of it will rise very much, in that case i will be rich i can support now the needs of my family both bitcoin and i will have a better future.

Of course with growing popularity of bitcoin and increasing number of countries adopting bitcoin and declaring its legality, this will bring many benefits to bitcoin users. So will open up good future opportunities for all users in various countries.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 03:51:46 PM

I see that in the future bitcoin can be a digital currency that will be used by many people. With many advantages now, bitcoin definitely has the power to beat fiat. Bitcoin is a technology that should be fully utilized.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 04:20:07 PM

I made a video trying to show what the future of bitcoin will look like.
Since the altcoin market in totally blowing up upwards, I'm getting a bit scared that it will go down again soon. It's not a healthy growth, is it?
So, for me a safe harbour of wealth and stability is bitcoin, that's why I keep up the weight at ~30% in my portfolio.
Do you guys agree on how the future will look like? Any remarks? I tried to be as objective as possible.

Cheers,

Young & Investing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Os086EuWys
I think the future of bitcoin will still a bitcoin with a high price and can use in any kind of transaction like paying bills, shopping online and you can buy the things that you want and many more. I guess in the future you can use bitcoin in your daily life. The bitcoin will accept in any kind of bank in the World. I’m glad that bitcoin will continue in the near future as electronic or digital money that you can use a payment in any transaction.
Well, I agree that bitcoin will still bitcoin but with a high price. Furthermore, in the future the bitcoin will have many advantages like banks will accept bitcoin as deposit of their client and I think that the price of bitcoin will increase in the future. Lastly, it will be legalize in all country in the world.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 04:34:14 PM

I see that in the future bitcoin can be a digital currency that will be used by many people. With many advantages now, bitcoin definitely has the power to beat fiat. Bitcoin is a technology that should be fully utilized.
I agree.Bitcoin should be fully utilized since it will be a world currency already so everybody are free to use.It will be legalized and will be accepted in all banks even with different transactions.And lastly,bitcoin will still be the number one digital currency and will hit up to $5000-$10000 in the future.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
vikkyzenna

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 04:36:02 PM

Ok, thanks for the video. But all the same altkoins are new bitcoins. And this can not be avoided. Sharp ups, of course look skeptical, but this is the future .. Thank you.
iyan33

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 04:49:26 PM

Bitcoin is an innovation capable of creating useful business opportunities for bitcoin users.
Currently only a few countries have successfully adopted bitcoin as a digital currency that has legality but has a good impact on bitcoin progress.
hurain

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 08:28:28 PM

to me the future of bitcoin is really too much bright and secure and if a person want to make his future more secure he nee to put his money in bitcoin where he has more chances to increase the value of his assets, he can really make good profit by investing his money in bitcoin for a long time.
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 10:09:45 PM

bitcoin is already a digital currency and is already use by people for online purposes, but in fact bitcoin in future we can expect that we will not only be use for only purpose, but will also be use in local shops, the local shopkeepers need to incourage them to start using bitcoin for shopping and in this way bitcoin will become more popular and other people who still not using bitcioin or still no aware of bitcoin they will also become incourage and will start using bitcoin.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 10:38:13 PM

to me the future of bitcoin is really too much bright and secure and if a person want to make his future more secure he nee to put his money in bitcoin where he has more chances to increase the value of his assets, he can really make good profit by investing his money in bitcoin for a long time.
Yes you are right the future of bitcoin is very much bright because many people has invest their money in bitcoin for these purpose that bitcoin price will be more high in future and they gain more profit ,if its investors will increase its price will also going to raise and its users will have more benefits in future and due to bitcoin they can make their life secure in future.
Ethan_Locke

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

Make a Bet, Make a Bit!

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 10:40:38 PM

The question everybody wants to know the answer to, IMO its going be a profitable one, at least for those who HODL BTC. From an economics perspective with more and more uses for bitcoin becoming available and the fact that their is a limit on the number of bitcoins that can be produced the only way is up!

MECKABIT ║█║║█║ MAKE A BET, MAKE A BIT! ║█║║█║ MECKABIT
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❰❰❰  PLAY FOR FREE  ❱❱❱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
INSTANT DEPOSITS PROMOTIONAL EVENTS PROVABLY FAIR
whizter

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 10:43:19 PM

until people will accept bitcoin and will show their interest there nothing wrong to the future of bitcoin, bitcoin will continue to become popular for a long long time. because currency a very little number of people know about bitcoin but now its popularity is increasing and the number bitcoin uses are increasing which is making bitcoin more stronger. i am hopeful that bitcoin will have a very bright future.

███████████████████▄▄▄
        ████████████████████████▄▄
           ████████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████       ▀▀███████████
        ███████               ██████████
        ███████                ██████████
████████   ████████             █████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████             █████████
        ███████████             █████████
    ████   ████████            ██████████
    ████   ████████           ██████████
        ███    ████       ▄▄███████████
    ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄██████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████████████▀
████    ████████████████████████▀▀
████    ███████████████████▀▀▀
DIMCOIN   
❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
.The Future of Equity on The Blockchain.
Vikingr

Activity: 798

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 10:37:51 PM

More companies would start to accept bitcoin payment.More countries would legalize bitcoin.Increasing demand would make bitcoin price rise high.More bitcoin ATMs would be installed world wide.But people would show interest in saving bitcoins as a store value and avoid spending it to buy goods due to its ever increasing price.

That's the main point in making more countries legalizing bitcoin, is to make a lot of market cap from different countries, and I think it is a good reason in saving and holding more bitcoin ever than before because bitcoin will surely rise a price that is very unbelievable even for the big whale's out there this will be simply amazing for all of us.
Yes you are right bitcoin Has a bright future now many countries are legalizing bitcoin for there internal trades and out trades of there country. with this bitcoin will rise up and up and will take more and more interest in bitcoin and the price will also go up so I think bitcoin has a better future
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 09:49:23 AM

Since the altcoin market in totally blowing up upwards, I'm getting a bit scared that it will go down again soon. It's not a healthy growth, is it?
So, for me a safe harbour of wealth and stability is bitcoin, that's why I keep up the weight at ~30% in my portfolio.
Do you guys agree on how the future will look like? Any remarks? I tried to be as objective as possible.

Cheers,

Young & Investing

I think the future of bitcoin will still a bitcoin with a high price and can use in any kind of transaction like paying bills, shopping online and you can buy the things that you want and many more. I guess in the future you can use bitcoin in your daily life. The bitcoin will accept in any kind of bank in the World. I’m glad that bitcoin will continue in the near future as electronic or digital money that you can use a payment in any transaction.
I agree that bitcoin will still bitcoin but with a high value in the online market. As of now bitcoin can use in different transaction. Furthermore, Bitcoin will accept as money in the near future that you can use to all commercial establishments like mini store, convenience store and many more. I hope that in the near future also banks will accept bitcoin as deposit of their client.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
Lalafell

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 09:58:24 AM

Cheers,

Young & Investing

Yes, I agree that the look of bitcoin will still bitcoin that has high a price in the online market. Now a days bitcoin is very useful like you can use to pay your bills easily and you can use it online shop to buy the things that you want. I believe in bitcoin and I hope that price of bitcoin will increase in the near future.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1400
Merit: 357

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 10:27:03 AM

Cheers,

Young & Investing

I think the value of the bitcoin will continue to rise up and also I predict that many countries will accept the bitcoin as their digital payment. I know and I belive that it will happen.
JimmieA

Activity: 396

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 11:18:41 AM

The future of btc is difficult to predict, but certainly that btc will be used by many people and become digitized globally. Thus, btc users will have many advantages in transactions or services over the internet. The transaction btc market will also more and more stable.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

AicecreaME

Activity: 2338
Merit: 454

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 11:48:17 AM

The future is well ahead of him and can soon reach the mainstream with the media that is now paying attention to it and many countries have recognized Bitcoin as a form of money or assets.
Maybe later the government will accept bitcoin with the reason of having a good future.

I think the future of bitcoin will be good and very famous to many people because today as the value reach it's peak and set a new record of highest value this year it reach the attention of media and many people. The popularity of itself make the bitcoin more usable to many people. I think in the future bitcoin will likely to accept in all over the world as one of the alternate for real money in terms of finances like buying, paying and even playing  gambling.

Bitcoin is popular because of its uniqueness amongst all the altcoins here in the cryptocurrency world. Its advantages against all the coins here in this crypto world and to fiat is the reason why bitcoin is on the top. It's price is the second reason why bitcoin is on demand right now, people are starting to earn and invest their money on bitcoin.

In this way, they know that they could make a lot of profits in the long run if they are going to invest their money on it and hold it till the right time comes.
John777

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 12:59:35 PM

No one can accurately predict the future of bitcoin. I hope I can still get a fat profit from my coins.

Gheka

Activity: 1344
Merit: 501

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 01:08:58 PM

The future of btc is difficult to predict, but certainly that btc will be used by many people and become digitized globally. Thus, btc users will have many advantages in transactions or services over the internet. The transaction btc market will also more and more stable.
Yes, the future of bitcoin is difficult to predict, it can go up or down depending on the market demand and governments of the countries. If the market has more interest and support bitcoin, in the future, bitcoin will become more popular and more widely used but if the market abandoned it and the governments of the countries also banned it, Bitcoin can disappear or become garbage in the future. Currently the bitcoin market tends to increase and attract more new investors every year, hopefully it will continue to develop in the future.

CARrency

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 01:50:06 PM

No one can accurately predict the future of bitcoin. I hope I can still get a fat profit from my coins.

No one really can predict the future of bitcoin, but the possibility of it is easy to predict on what is happening in the blockchain. As you can look at the past of bitcoin, many people predicted it's successful future and they are right, who wouldn't? It is the first digital currency. Now bitcoin is being popular and the price are still unpredictable, but what we all know is bitcoin is at the top chart of digital currencies

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀