Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:52:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How the future of bitcoin will look like  (Read 10960 times)
cyberChevan

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 08:55:10 AM

There really is no telling what the future of Bitcoin will be like. All we can do is predict and hope for a better if not best future. We've seen how the value rises and falls during the past years and that's how we start to predict its future. While most of us said that Bitcoin will reach its $100,000 value in 10 years, some are skeptical. Of course that is normal as we know nothing is indefinite and in my part, I really don't know what are the factors that mostly affect the appreciation or depreciation of bitcoin. But I sure do hope and pray that in 10 years Bitcoin will reach its highest value, well, not necessarily the $100,000.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 10:14:05 AM

Bitcoin has a good future ahead of itself and can soon reach mainstream with the media now paying attention into it and many countries already recognizing Bitcoin as a form of money or as an asset. It will soon have an astronomical value because the supply is limited unlike fiat money which can easily be printed by the government.
i also think that bitcoin has a very bright future, although it is not possible to give a 100% correct prediction about the future of bitcoin. but from the current situation of bitcoin as more and more people are adopting bitcoin therefore bitcoin will remain as number one currency and will have a bright future.

Indeed. We can't predict the future but how bitcoin now is behaving we can say it will have a positive output in all aspects of it. Adaptation of more countries as it will become more popular and many will use this as an additional currency.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
xgast

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 10:31:43 AM

I think bitcoin will remain the most popular coin in the present and in the foreseeable future .. it is seen from the increasing number of bitcoin users. This may be the effect of very high bitcoin prices.

Moreover, the bitcoin can be said to be the mother of all coin .. so alt coin it is impossible to replace the already famous coin bitcoin around the world. And alt that promise after Bitcoin I think Ethereum because Eth coin according to my system almost the same like bitcoin, even better .. that's just my response ..
LouVandetta

Activity: 602
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 11:08:38 AM

Bitcoin have a very bright future. Eventho it's only a prediction.
With all of these increasing in users, knowledge about, news and bitcoins popularity now,  it is likely in the future more countries will adopt bitcoin.
And lots of transaction will also using bitcoin.
NoNetwork

Activity: 392
Merit: 292

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 11:52:12 AM

With all of these increasing in users, knowledge about, news and bitcoins popularity now,  it is likely in the future more countries will adopt bitcoin.
It's not that bad to be so optimistic. Although in reality, despite having the fact that, the users are increasing exponentially as well as its price. We still cannot assure the Bitcoin's future.

But don't forget that it will not be easy for the people to adopt this kind of method, but then again it has been announced world wide so its popularity is quite well known.
Christian13

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 12:14:58 PM

I made a video trying to show what the future of bitcoin will look like.
Since the altcoin market in totally blowing up upwards, I'm getting a bit scared that it will go down again soon. It's not a healthy growth, is it?
So, for me a safe harbour of wealth and stability is bitcoin, that's why I keep up the weight at ~30% in my portfolio.
Do you guys agree on how the future will look like? Any remarks? I tried to be as objective as possible.

Cheers,

Young & Investing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Os086EuWys
I think the future of bitcoin will still a bitcoin with a high price and can use in any kind of transaction like paying bills, shopping online and you can buy the things that you want and many more. I guess in the future you can use bitcoin in your daily life. The bitcoin will accept in any kind of bank in the World. I’m glad that bitcoin will continue in the near future as electronic or digital money that you can use a payment in any transaction.
I agree that bitcoin will still bitcoin but with a high price in the market. In addition to that, you can use it in different kind of transaction even in offline store. I think that all commercial establishments will accept bitcoin as a payment of their costumer. Lastly, I think bitcoin will our future money.
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 01:02:55 PM

It's not that bad to be so optimistic. Although in reality, despite having the fact that, the users are increasing exponentially as well as its price. We still cannot assure the Bitcoin's future.

But don't forget that it will not be easy for the people to adopt this kind of method, but then again it has been announced world wide so its popularity is quite well known.

Bitcoin has always been proven to experience an increase in users, various obstacles can be addressed so far and about complicated methods does not mean preventing users to learn more. I think bitcoin users are a bunch of smart people, because they can clearly understand the potential of bitcoin by continuing to make a profit every day, then bitcoin in the future will continue to grow, all because of user trust and innovation.
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 01:37:12 PM

Bitcoin has always been proven to experience an increase in users, various obstacles can be addressed so far and about complicated methods does not mean preventing users to learn more. I think bitcoin users are a bunch of smart people, because they can clearly understand the potential of bitcoin by continuing to make a profit every day, then bitcoin in the future will continue to grow, all because of user trust and innovation.
Well said.Of course i am sure of that,that bitcoin will grow and grow up to these coming days.Bitcoin has been widely known to almost all countries in the world.One of its proofs are the users who came from different races in the world.It is through bitcoin that people become united and all for a profitable purpose.
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 01:41:10 PM

Bitcoin has a good future ahead of itself and can soon reach mainstream with the media now paying attention into it and many countries already recognizing Bitcoin as a form of money or as an asset. It will soon have an astronomical value because the supply is limited unlike fiat money which can easily be printed by the government.
i also think that bitcoin has a very bright future, although it is not possible to give a 100% correct prediction about the future of bitcoin. but from the current situation of bitcoin as more and more people are adopting bitcoin therefore bitcoin will remain as number one currency and will have a bright future.

yes that is true... I think bitcoin still be the top bitcoin now because they are the pioneer of cryptocurrencies and already established coin in the market.

I agree, bitcoin is the mother of all cryptocurrencies so it does have a bright future ahead. It is becoming more known and recognized worldwide so big investors are starting to come in and invest too in bitcoins and some altcoins too. Though we really can't predict whats ahead of us but we know for sure it does have a bright future.
People can not predict the future of anything. But I believe the future of bitcoin will always grow as everyone expects.With what's happening now, bitcoin will be a great value for money.
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 01:52:20 PM

Since the altcoin market in totally blowing up upwards, I'm getting a bit scared that it will go down again soon. It's not a healthy growth, is it?
So, for me a safe harbour of wealth and stability is bitcoin, that's why I keep up the weight at ~30% in my portfolio.
Do you guys agree on how the future will look like? Any remarks? I tried to be as objective as possible.

Cheers,

Young & Investing

I think the future of bitcoin will still a bitcoin with a high price and can use in any kind of transaction like paying bills, shopping online and you can buy the things that you want and many more. I guess in the future you can use bitcoin in your daily life. The bitcoin will accept in any kind of bank in the World. I’m glad that bitcoin will continue in the near future as electronic or digital money that you can use a payment in any transaction.
I absolutely agree that the look of bitcoin will still bitcoin but with a high value. In addition to that, I guess you can the bitcoin in any kind of transaction in the near future. I hope that the price of bitcoin will increase in the near future. I believe that bitcoin will accept in all commercial establishments in the world.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 01:52:28 PM

I am sure in the coming years and also in future bitcoin would be used in every field of life, and in the coming 10 years, everyone would be know about bitcoin very well, every kid would be know the name of bitcoin. Not because we like bitcoin and this reason wise, i am telling you. It is fact and everyone would be seen in future bitcoin has a great and unique future. 
I am agree with you that the future of bitcoin will look like very bright, and more. yes in every field of life bitcoin will be used and everyone will know about the world of bitcoin such as kids, young people and old all the generation of people will be use and earning money from bitcoin, and yes the future of bitcoin will be very unique and bright.
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 01:54:15 PM

Bitcoin has a nice future in front of itself and soon reaches the limit to the last. And bitcoin has a major time in the media that is now paying attention and many countries have been about bitcoin.

This is true, more countries want to used this as their currency like australia, korea, japan, china and other. It will possible look like a dollar that are the most demand currency in the world. With this happenings in our bitcoin market they become popular around the world. Due to investors/countries that investing in bitcoin it cause a good images that turn to good future. Because if the investor know that it is legit and can get a big profit they will use this as their business so many people will encourage to use this to get an income.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
dimonstration

Activity: 2576
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 02:06:48 PM

yes that is true... I think bitcoin still be the top bitcoin now because they are the pioneer of cryptocurrencies and already established coin in the market.

I agree, bitcoin is the mother of all cryptocurrencies so it does have a bright future ahead. It is becoming more known and recognized worldwide so big investors are starting to come in and invest too in bitcoins and some altcoins too. Though we really can't predict whats ahead of us but we know for sure it does have a bright future.
People can not predict the future of anything. But I believe the future of bitcoin will always grow as everyone expects.With what's happening now, bitcoin will be a great value for money.
Hope it will be..  very soon if thats really happen that would be nice and profitable for all bitcoin users. As of know a lot of people dont know what it is as the time passed they will know about it. For what bitcoin are. I agree that it is the nice future.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
gargouri2001

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 02:09:26 PM

Future seems to be bright due to its gaining popularity in few years. More and more people are getting acquainted now with Bitcoin and giving their thoughts which is making governments to think whether it can be legalized or not.
Warry

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 03:04:18 PM

Cheers,

Young & Investing

I think Bitcoin will be the middle currency, other Altcoins will use Bitcoin to be exchanged (or maybe ther will be Ethereum) but at least, Bitcoin won't be useless in the future, don't need to worry about that.
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 03:12:26 PM

In future everything will Bitcoins. mean every transactions like purchasing or selling . Online shopping and doing transactions. its not a paper currency in future atm mechines/ credit card payments/ net banking everything disappear with bitcoins.
Yes in future digital currency will be more popular and have a high demand in the market that time, and the most popular among all coins will be a the bitcoins, many bussinessman will get interested on it and see potential on it, they will start their bussiness with bitcoin accepts as a payment in their products. bitcoin will be more huge someday.
nexttime

Activity: 55
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 03:41:56 PM

The future of bitcoin will be extremely developed or only flourished for some time. It also depends on a number of different factors, especially us, who make bitcoins tied to it. In addition to people's consciousness and government policies in many countries
joganuts

Activity: 355

Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 03:50:25 PM

No doubt that bitcoin would have a development on its different aspect and side. I see bitcoin future more on the development on its transaction , price , value and security because this is the essential that made bitcoin as a whole to become a more productive crypto-currency.

BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 04:04:22 PM

In future everything will Bitcoins. mean every transactions like purchasing or selling . Online shopping and doing transactions. its not a paper currency in future atm mechines/ credit card payments/ net banking everything disappear with bitcoins.
I also hope it will happen, where all transactions can use bitcoin. But if you want to see bitcoins being accepted anywhere and used as a payment option then you have to get the government to adopt and legalize bitcoin. Then bitcoin will be accepted everywhere after that
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 04:10:57 PM

Till now the future of Bitcoin is very good but everyone is waiting for August 1 , when segwitx2 will be implemented and how will it react after that only we can see where the bitcoin future will be going as if it got success then we can see rapid price increase if not we can also see the selling pressure and even bloodbath of the price .  So everyone is getting ready for the future of bitcoin on that day.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: