Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:55:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How the future of bitcoin will look like  (Read 10960 times)
smileee

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 04:00:19 PM

I made a video trying to show what the future of bitcoin will look like.
Since the altcoin market in totally blowing up upwards, I'm getting a bit scared that it will go down again soon. It's not a healthy growth, is it?
So, for me a safe harbour of wealth and stability is bitcoin, that's why I keep up the weight at ~30% in my portfolio.
Do you guys agree on how the future will look like? Any remarks? I tried to be as objective as possible.

Cheers,

Young & Investing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Os086EuWys
The future of Bitcoin will be immensely vibrant and evolving. I also see the brightness of my future when keeping Bitcoin. Soon Bitcoin currency will dominate the world, ushered in a new era with new currency concepts.

▬▬▬▬▬  bitJob ◆ The Student Marketplace  ▬▬▬▬▬
█ █    [Whitepaper] [Telegram] [slack] [ANN Thread]    █ █
▬▬▬▬▬   TOKEN SALE ▶ Sept 12th, 2017   ▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 05:11:17 AM

Well, in the future, I think that bitcoin will become the digital gold which can not be used for micro transactions anymore. People only use bitcoin as a term of investment or to transfer a huge amount of money within a second. Other cryptos will rise and become a digital currency

I don't completely agree with your statement that
digital gold which can not be used for micro transactions anymore
. The fact is it can be used because bitcoin is already divided into smallest possible units that satoshi's. The principle behind every currency is the same that it can be divided and used subsequently. People will be using it as investment is true but don't forget by the time future arise it will also have almost all the big brands using bitcoin as mode of payment.
SHANTA

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 05:44:21 AM

In the coming years and furthermore in future Bitcoin would be utilized as a part of each field of life, and in the coming 5/10 years, everybody would think about Bitcoin exceptionally well, every child would know the name of bitcoin. It is certainty and everybody would be found in future Bitcoin has an awesome and one of a kind future.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 03:42:55 PM

Whatever will be the result of the August 1 drama bitcoin's future will be brighter I don't think the people who invested big amount of money in bitcoin will allow something that will destroy bitcoin. Those who have been a follower of bitcoin for 3 to 5 years can attest that no matter how they try to destroy the image of bitcoin still bitcoin is going strong.
There will be nothing happen why people are just bringing here issues ? I mean nobody is mad nobody want to destroy that huge marketing currency just on a single day. Bitcoin developers just said that they are implementing in bitcoin by august 1 UTC after that they will announce that bitcoin implementation done or not. So kindly nothing bad will be happen keep calm and believe in bitcoin.
Amevalentine

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 03:57:22 PM

hopes so it will legally on many countries,
many more shop open it as payment opt,
and it would be new digital era wallet, which can be using as debit card also, deposit and withdrawing in many atm around the world accepting.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 04:06:50 PM

Bitcoin 2025-2030 public malls in arcade games you earn BTC while playing.

You earn BTC while playing arcade games? How will the mall/arcade center make a profit though if they pay the players Bitcoins, instead of the other way around like it should be on most businesses?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
concept2

Activity: 750
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 04:15:49 PM

From current perspective thr future of Bitcoin looks very bright. It seems that the price will continue to rise and get sky high. But one big disturbing factor on the Bitcoin market can change this and everything could look different now. So it's not very wise to put all your funds into Bitcoin without some back up.
I think the future of the bitcoin will look like a paradise,that it would be so successful and it would be great to have a bitcoin.That bitcoin will be used by many and will be known by many That bitcoin will be used as one of our money currency
I agree with your opinion. Bitcoin is the most trusted cryptocurrency nowadays. It brings to users high profit and helps people to gain more income. More and more people start using Bitcoin when they see many people success thanks to Bitcoin. Therefore, I hope Bitcoin in the future will be legalized by all countries.
boris singer

Activity: 882
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 04:22:09 PM

From current perspective thr future of Bitcoin looks very bright. It seems that the price will continue to rise and get sky high. But one big disturbing factor on the Bitcoin market can change this and everything could look different now. So it's not very wise to put all your funds into Bitcoin without some back up.
I think the future of the bitcoin will look like a paradise,that it would be so successful and it would be great to have a bitcoin.That bitcoin will be used by many and will be known by many That bitcoin will be used as one of our money currency
I agree with your opinion. Bitcoin is the most trusted cryptocurrency nowadays. It brings to users high profit and helps people to gain more income. More and more people start using Bitcoin when they see many people success thanks to Bitcoin. Therefore, I hope Bitcoin in the future will be legalized by all countries.

There is one thing that's interesting if there is a conflict between rising bitcoin volume and the reduction of fiat volume on a large scale, bitcoin will get a steep road to enter government regulations, bitcoin has decentralized nature, this system is strongly opposed by the current civilization. Whatever process happens I still choose to be on the bitcoin side.
NoNetwork

Activity: 392
Merit: 292

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 03:40:30 PM

i see that everyone will be using bitcoin instead of other cryptocurrencies and fiat money, bitcoin will be an investment that can be worth more than gold, in it sense, i think bitcoin is the gold for this age, since we are living in a fast changing world, we also need a currency that can catch up, and bitcoin is the solution.
I also see that. Many people will become aware and eventually they will use bitcoin in their daily lives. The bitcoin will becomw more popular than before and many countries will legalize and accept it.
Indeed, it is not far from bitcoin to become an alternative mode of payment in the near future. Yet, it has a chance to become a job for unemployed people. As the time passes by bitcoin will become recognize of many people and they will use it in their daily lives to sustain their daily expenses.
Yes they could have sustainability in their way of living maybe more than just living, its like having a life. But it will never be considered as reducing unemployment or having a job at all. Since we are working out of Government's premises that is.

Sure Bitcoin will come to that stage where people will use it in their everyday transactions, like riding a bus or something.
Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 03:47:16 PM

This is a simple scenario about the virtual world, I believe that Bitcoin will dominate in this sector in the future and majority of the people will use Bitcoin rather than any other crypto currency. Recent feedback tells as so....
wxa7115

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 07:54:54 PM

Despite all the August 1 thing bitcoin has a very bright future. Bitcoin will be the only cryptocurrency catering to the needs of people from all walks of life. Even governments, big corporations, merchants will be adopting and accepting bitcoin. And all this has already begun. Bitcoin will also be taught at schools and universities. I think in future bitcoin will become as popular as the internet itself and people will be addicted to it in the same manner as they are to fiat. In short bitcoin has a very good future.

I agree the future looks good but its a bit early to say it will be so widely used. I'm still unsure if its ever going to become a great payment system but for sure its already proven itself as a store of value and I think local currencies will operate alongside it rather than in direct competition with bitcoin.
It depends on what you mean by big, if you mean as big as the US dollar then I will say that is impossible, but if you mean big as in displacing paypal and western union I think the day will come where those services are going to disappear since people will prefer to use bitcoin instead.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 08:02:15 PM

Despite all the August 1 thing bitcoin has a very bright future. Bitcoin will be the only cryptocurrency catering to the needs of people from all walks of life. Even governments, big corporations, merchants will be adopting and accepting bitcoin. And all this has already begun. Bitcoin will also be taught at schools and universities. I think in future bitcoin will become as popular as the internet itself and people will be addicted to it in the same manner as they are to fiat. In short bitcoin has a very good future.

I agree the future looks good but its a bit early to say it will be so widely used. I'm still unsure if its ever going to become a great payment system but for sure its already proven itself as a store of value and I think local currencies will operate alongside it rather than in direct competition with bitcoin.
It depends on what you mean by big, if you mean as big as the US dollar then I will say that is impossible, but if you mean big as in displacing paypal and western union I think the day will come where those services are going to disappear since people will prefer to use bitcoin instead.
It seems to me that all these services of payment systems with the help of the online service have no competition with Bitcoin and therefore do not interfere with each other. Of course, if you take into account the fact that Bitcoin can soon take the lead in the field of calculation, I think that these systems could fail. But only Time will show what will actually happen.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 09:49:19 PM

After we waited for the first of August and bitcoin nothing bad happened, I think it looks like a bright future. This is eloquently evidenced by the fact that on August 1, its rate began to rise sharply and reached $ 2760.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 10:06:41 PM

Bitcoin has a very good and prosperous future there is no doubt about that fact. Very soon, every thing will be normalized and more individuals and institutions will start accepting bitcoin which will invariably affects the market value of Bitcoin in an upward trend. 
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 10:26:07 PM

Bitcoin has a very good and prosperous future there is no doubt about that fact. Very soon, every thing will be normalized and more individuals and institutions will start accepting bitcoin which will invariably affects the market value of Bitcoin in an upward trend. 
We expect a lot from the new crypto currency, and at the same time do not understand. What relation to the whole society will Bitcoin have. The fact is that the crypto currency is only a product for investment, but not a means to pay bills. We will not be able to fully use Bitcoin as real money, But Vitka's future is really huge.
wxa7115

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 05:15:29 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2017, 05:15:31 PM by wxa7115

It seems to me that all these services of payment systems with the help of the online service have no competition with Bitcoin and therefore do not interfere with each other. Of course, if you take into account the fact that Bitcoin can soon take the lead in the field of calculation, I think that these systems could fail. But only Time will show what will actually happen.
While this is true I think, that at some point bitcoin will become big enough to actually become a competitor and eventually to displace those services, look at western union, people complain about the fee but the western union fees are ridiculous, bitcoin is cheaper and faster and as adoption grows and the places where we can use our bitcoin go up and the necessity to convert bitcoin to fiat will disappear.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
error08

Activity: 1036
Merit: 514

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 05:27:30 PM

Most people will say : bitcoin has a bright future.
I will support this statement too, because there are many facts about the advantages of bitcoin and how it could develop so far until this point.
Bitcoin is unstoppable, we can consider it as a better monetary system without intervene of central bank.
However, we can predict what will happen in the future for sure and only judge it by assessing the current situation.
Here a good video about it : Bill Gates - Nobody can stop bitcoin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0HmrSfJwhU
Dhimas Kanjeng

Activity: 290
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 05:42:02 PM

After the hard fork completes and the bitcoin cash appears, I hope there will be no next hard fork, as it will inhibit the bitcoin progress. In general I'm sure the future of bitcoin will continue to improve.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     COVEX  |  One Stop Trading Platform      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|  |  |  |  Fast & Reliable  |  Real Time  |  Secure  |  Sharing Fees  |  |  |  |
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook     ██  PRE-ICO: MAY 12TH  ██     Twitter  Reddit  Medium
CS101

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

Started developing blockchain applications in 2014

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 07:16:17 PM

Best case scenario, globally accepted for everything as a standard. Worst case scenario, done. Probable scenario, will become a very popular altcoin but with no official adoption.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 08:15:39 PM

While this is true I think, that at some pint bitcoin will become big enough to actually become a competitor and eventually to displace those services, look at western union, people complain about the fee but the western union fees are ridiculous, bitcoin is cheaper and faster and as adoption grows and the places where we can use our bitcoin go up and the necessity to convert bitcoin to fiat will disappear.
that is true and i think in some place the trend has already started and now people are using bitcoin for transaction purposes which is more quick and safe way of transferring money from one place to another.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: