Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:29:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How the future of bitcoin will look like  (Read 10960 times)
badungs

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:48:15 PM

in future, bitcoin price will grow up. considering more and more people use and collect bitcoin, and more hard to get bitocin cause of limited coin that created, and more bitcoin will lost by person's mistake.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 01:32:00 PM

Bitcoin is a strange name when it first came in the world. But now I can certainly say that bitcoin has proved what it is. Bitcoin is unstoppable. it just climbing and touching the future and breaking the record itself and keep doing like this.

terbetet

Activity: 240
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:25:29 PM

I made a video trying to show what the future of bitcoin will look like.
Since the altcoin market in totally blowing up upwards, I'm getting a bit scared that it will go down again soon. It's not a healthy growth, is it?
So, for me a safe harbour of wealth and stability is bitcoin, that's why I keep up the weight at ~30% in my portfolio.
Do you guys agree on how the future will look like? Any remarks? I tried to be as objective as possible.

Cheers,

Young & Investing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Os086EuWys
Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency. It has proven it's name for a long time and many people have witnessed it already. We can all say that there are a lot of altcoins showing up nowadays and you may consider it unhealthy for bitcoin but knowing that bitcoin's value is continuously growing, it lessen the threat that it will be over taken by other altcoins sooner. Bitcoin has proven enough for us to trust it and it has changed a lot of people's life. I'm only looking forward for bitcoin's success in the future.

devil jin

Activity: 150

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:26:18 PM

Since the altcoin market in totally blowing up upwards, I'm getting a bit scared that it will go down again soon. It's not a healthy growth, is it?
So, for me a safe harbour of wealth and stability is bitcoin, that's why I keep up the weight at ~30% in my portfolio.
Do you guys agree on how the future will look like? Any remarks? I tried to be as objective as possible.

Cheers,

Young & Investing

There are a lot of threats withbm bitcoin because of altcoins which makes us all think about different prediction with bitcoin in the future. Bitcoin is a very powerful cryptocurrency. It has been living for so long and it has helped a lot of people already which made me think that many will not let it down. No one can predict bitcoin's future but one thing is for sure. Bitcoin will keep on going on and it's value will keep on growing. It would not be overlapped with altcoins becaue bitcoin has created it's own name for everyone already.

Kim Domingo

Activity: 208

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:28:03 PM

Cheers,

Young & Investing

As to what I can see nowadays. Bitcoin would not be extinct. It is growing more powerful as time pass by together with it's value. I have no doubts with bitcoin because it has proven me a lot even though I'm just almost a year here in bitcoin. I've witnessed a lot of people who are really blessed with bitcoin and they are all thinking too that bitcoin is powerful enought to overcome extinction. Altcoins will be altcoins and bitcoin will be bitcoin. That's the thing that is sure in the future but as bitcoin is still up. Let's just keep supporting it.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
jimn

Activity: 360

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:33:41 PM

Bitcoin's future is looking really shining. This revolutionary crypto currency have the best promising potential and we see its community is growing up day per day.
Also the price is increasing which will encourage even more people to trade Bitcoin and use it.

████████████████
                           ████████████████████████
                    ████████                      ██████
                   █████                █████       ███████
               █████                 █████████            ███
            ████   █████   ██████████████████████           ████
           ████   █████████████████████████████████          ████
         ███      ███████████         █████████████████         ████
         ██       ███████████        ██████████     ████████████  ███
       ███        ████████████████████       ██       ██████████   ███
      ████      █████████       ██████       ████     ███████████   ██
     ████     ████    ██     ███     ██████████████████████████     ███
     ██       ████   ███     ████    ██████    ███    █████████      ███
   ███      ████     ████████████████████████  ███      ████████      ███
   ███   ███████████████     ███████████████████████   ███   ███      ███
  ████ █████████████   ██   ██████████████████ ███████████   ████     ████
  ████ ███████████     ███████████        ████████    ████   ████       ██
  ████ ███████████     █████ ████          ███████    █████  ████       ██
  ████   ██████████  ████████████          ████████████   ██████████    ██
  ████    █████   ██████   ██████          ████  █████    ███████████   ██
  ████     ████    █████   ███████       █████████████     ██████████ ████
   ███     ████    ██████████ ███████████████████  ███    ███████████ ████
   ███      ████   ██    ██████████████████  ██    ████████████████   ███
   ████     █████████    ████████████████████████ ██████    █████     ███
     ██     █████████      ██    ████████ ████████████     ████      ███
      ███   ████████████████████████████  ████     ███    ███       ██
      ████  ██████████████████████   ████████      ███ █████       ███
       ████ ███████████      ███      █████████████████████      ████
         ███████████████     ████    █████   ██████████████      ███
          ████         ███████████████        ██████████████   ████
           ████         ████████████████     ██████████████  ████
              █████         ███████████████████       ██  █████
               █████         █████████████              █████
                   ██████       ██████             ███████
                        ██████████████  ████████████
                            ██████████████████████
Gaze Coin

BLOCKCHAIN-VR/AR TOKEN 

=
  [Facebook][Twitter][Telegram]
[Reddit] [Steemit]
balakang00

Activity: 266

Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:18:41 PM

I honestly think the future of bitcoin is very bright since it is starting to emerge in a good condition at this very moment. I think it will increase its price and value in the near future since the demand is rising up. I also see it being used in almost all transactions with regards to money, for example is paying bills, buying different things and so on. Bitcoin is very effective at this very moment to each of the user so it probably would upgrade its uses in the future which will be helpful to all the bitcoin users.

wxa7115

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:06:51 PM

Cheers,

Young & Investing

The future for bitcoin is looking brighter everyday as it increases in value everyday. More people are now looking for ways to invest bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as well, because they see the value in it. The more people joined the bitcoin and other cryptocurrency ecosystem the more valuable it would be and the more profit for bitcoin holders, miners and traders and so on... the list goes on Smiley 
While having an higher price is good for all of us I think the biggest thing is that segwit has been finally approved and that will allow bitcoin to scale and with that more people are going to be able to use bitcoin this in return will make the price to go even higher in a loop that does not seems it is going to end.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
NoNetwork

Activity: 392
Merit: 292

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:15:05 AM

Bitcoin is a strange name when it first came in the world. But now I can certainly say that bitcoin has proved what it is. Bitcoin is unstoppable. it just climbing and touching the future and breaking the record itself and keep doing like this.
Bitcoin is not unstoppable you see it has still its limitations and issues. In trading we still have the problems that it really have high transaction fees. Although it makes sense since Bitcoin's price will go up as well as its fees (long live the miners). As for it is now we still don't know how long Bitcoin will rule the cryptocurrencies I mean it is the leading coin right now. Well in the future maybe Bitcoin is no longer the leading coin, that might have most of the issues out of the way.
wxa7115

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 03:29:54 PM

Bitcoin is not unstoppable you see it has still its limitations and issues. In trading we still have the problems that it really have high transaction fees. Although it makes sense since Bitcoin's price will go up as well as its fees (long live the miners). As for it is now we still don't know how long Bitcoin will rule the cryptocurrencies I mean it is the leading coin right now. Well in the future maybe Bitcoin is no longer the leading coin, that might have most of the issues out of the way.
Bitcoin has issues but the reason people think it is unstoppable is that the fundamentals of bitcoin are very strong, bitcoin has a limited and fixed supply, bitcoin has low inflation that is going to become non existent in the future and it is the best form of money invented yet, so of course it is going to be valuable.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 03:39:14 PM

Cheers,

Young & Investing

I think the future of bitcoin will still a bitcoin with a high price and can use in any kind of transaction like paying bills, shopping online and you can buy the things that you want and many more. I guess in the future you can use bitcoin in your daily life. The bitcoin will accept in any kind of bank in the World. I’m glad that bitcoin will continue in the near future as electronic or digital money that you can use a payment in any transaction.
I agree that bitcoin will still bitcoin but with a high price on online market. In addition to that, I think bitcoin will become our future money that you may use in different kind of transaction. Lastly, I believe to the great potential of bitcoin and I think it will become our best currency in the world.
Larva14

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 03:49:35 PM

Bitcoin has a good future ahead of itself and can soon reach mainstream with the media now paying attention into it and many countries already recognizing Bitcoin as a form of money or as an asset. It will soon have an astronomical value because the supply is limited unlike fiat money which can easily be printed by the government.
Well, I think bitcoin has a brighter future and it will good enough in the future. In addition to that, I believe that bitcoin will become our future that you use in different kind of transaction and I think it will consider as a real money that you may use even in offline store. I think bitcoin will become world currency in the future.
Sir Paijoe

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 04:34:40 PM

Bitcoin future is very good.bitcoin going a high price.So if you invest here you can make good money.I think you know that bitcoin is very good way for investment. overall  bitcoin have a good future.
Yes right, and I have no doubt about this, since I know bitcoin until now has gained huge profit. I hope bitcoin can last for a long time.

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
CRYPTONITY

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   Telegram   ANN Thread
Twitter    |▌   Discord   ▐|    Facebook
Reddit  ●●⚫  Medium  ⚫●●  LinkedIn
severaldetails

Activity: 959
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 04:39:18 PM

I think that in the future we will see bitcoin to be part of funds.
That means there will be a major injection with money from businesses who are not involved with cryptocurrencies yet.
From a technical point of view I think we will only see one chain with a blocksize of 2MB.
That will be completely enough, because bitcoin used as payment will become less important, so the number of transactions will decrease.
Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 04:40:43 PM

Going up as new people get into crypto everyday.
sakkosekk

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 04:47:50 PM

I think Bitcoin in the future will be denied for all receiving countries and they treat them as a currency. When Bitcoin will become more popular than ever with commercial will grow and say is BitlessWe can not go down the world just to Be Bitcoin
sakkosekk

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 04:51:24 PM

I think that in the future we will see bitcoin to be part of funds.
That means there will be a major injection with money from businesses who are not involved with cryptocurrencies yet.
From a technical point of view I think we will only see one chain with a blocksize of 2MB.
That will be completely enough, because bitcoin used as payment will become less important, so the number of transactions will decrease.
I agree with your opinion
Only 2mb per block would be not enough bitcoin to grow and spread around the world
And it's hard for bitcoin to apply and accept in many places
Bitcoin may be just a speculative financial playground
ElitistCA

Activity: 477

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 05:06:36 PM

I think Bitcoin in the future will be denied for all receiving countries and they treat them as a currency. When Bitcoin will become more popular than ever with commercial will grow and say is BitlessWe can not go down the world just to Be Bitcoin
We only need the government do not ban Bitcoin in future, because if they really hate Bitcoin and want kill it, they will choose the way as my said make we cannot use Bitcoin. This is worst situation make me worry about future of Bitcoin.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
  Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network
GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )

WHITE PAPER  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
dmamigo

Activity: 1218

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:05:47 PM

We only need the government do not ban Bitcoin in future, because if they really hate Bitcoin and want kill it, they will choose the way as my said make we cannot use Bitcoin. This is worst situation make me worry about future of Bitcoin.

If the user base increases and also the market acceptance increases, I don't think it will be easy to just ban like that. Because I don't think all country will unitedly ban it, so it will surely effect the economy as well as the political interests, which the current ruling government won't let it happen.
Rinaze

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:17:17 PM

I guess threadstarter's intention of asking how the future of BTC will look like is leaning more towards the investment side rather than its' usage. Investment wise nobody can say for certain but I think BTC will definitely still be leading in term of market pricing among all the currency coins.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: