Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:47:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How the future of bitcoin will look like  (Read 10960 times)
Shutup

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:00:19 AM

I made a video trying to show what the future of bitcoin will look like.
Since the altcoin market in totally blowing up upwards, I'm getting a bit scared that it will go down again soon. It's not a healthy growth, is it?
So, for me a safe harbour of wealth and stability is bitcoin, that's why I keep up the weight at ~30% in my portfolio.
Do you guys agree on how the future will look like? Any remarks? I tried to be as objective as possible.

Cheers,

Young & Investing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Os086EuWys
On my side,as I imagine the future of bitcoin its very successful because of its increasing price.Bitcoin soon will be powerful if rhe pay out of salaries is ontime.Advertisers will invite more to join on this online job if that happen.Many advertisers of bitc9n will come out and users ot bitcoin also may increase.So bitcoin will be powerful.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
babarian

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:06:21 AM

Until now growth and development of bitcoin prices in my opinion lumaya stable, so I'm not so sure about your opinion
even if proven to be a bitcoin or other coin the price is down i'm sure it will not decrease drastically
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:19:26 AM

I think the future of bitcoin will continue to improve, this is because the more bitcoin loyal users, even I've heard some companies are already using bitcoin for their transactions.
Cryptron

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:15:08 PM

The Bitcoin will continue to develop and add more services to it. Maybe there will also appearing bank for Bitcoins and will be a currency around the world. Bitcoin will also be stable and evolve as the government legalize it through out every country.
prieaji

Activity: 152

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:26:09 PM

I am not worried about the future, because there is already a bitcoin that will be the future. many of the media have noticed it and many countries have known bitcoin as their digital currency and assets.
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1246
Merit: 356

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:26:15 PM

There is no thing that bitcoin can be like. Only I can say that bitcoin has a good future and the time will come that the price for every 1 bitcoin will doubled or tripled in the near future.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
ronremsey25

Activity: 161
Merit: 101

AI SOLUTION TO VOLATILITY IN YOUR CRYPTO SAVINGS

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:57:12 PM

Bitcoin will still much rise and exceed the current record $20K USD. As the time goes by, Bitcoin will continue to develop and grow, it services will be much added to other industries or market. Shopping or other transaction will be much easier in the future when Bitcoin is added as a payment.

imoet

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

homt.net

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:41:14 PM

I think bitcoin in the future will look so amazing. All the people in the world know about bitcoin and use it in their daily life for payment. All the country will also accept bitcoin so people who like travelling will feel more enjoyable.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn
xGeraValerax

Activity: 490
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:49:16 PM

More likely is the implementation of a scenario where the future of Bitcoin looks bright. "Bitcoin can be compared with the browser of the era prior to the Internet. It is still very early days of its existence. The basic level of the Internet Protocol (TCP / IP) is stable to date. Now the engineers are building the next layer (HTTP), which will make Bitcoin fit for ordinary people and machines, "said Jeff Garzick, founder of Bloq and one of the developers of the Bitcoin Core team.
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:50:36 PM

I think the future of bitcoin is going to be have a many demands from traders. Because of the demands, the bitcoin price will going increase.
It is good for bitcoin holders. The price may decrease sometime, but it will increase more. Thats what i think
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:57:21 PM

In 2017 bitcoin made a remarkable progress, in the end of the year it has come down to $14000 mark. If you look at the past of bitcoin it has made a constant progress, its price is rising continuously. I think same will continue in future. According to crypto experts bitcoin have bright future provided it will make some changes. Many countries are banning or planning to regulate bitcoin for security reasons, if this happens bitcoins autonomous nature will get disturbed. Bitcoins transaction charges are increasing with bitcoin price, bitcoin investors are not happy with these chares. In future these things may affect bitcoins popularity.
rancidgash

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:18:47 PM

I think the future of bitcoin is going to be have a many demands from traders. Because of the demands, the bitcoin price will going increase.
It is good for bitcoin holders. The price may decrease sometime, but it will increase more. Thats what i think
When banks co-operate in the gradual impoverishment of people who transfer financial risk entirely to their customers and pulling out money for all sorts of  "services" (such as "Account maintenance" and even dozens of similar ones), people are looking for ways to escape from there.Cryptocurrency and bitcoin technologies are a step in that direction. They will  develop their enormous potential and mature for mass use.
kangbasir

Activity: 394

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:22:39 PM

I see that bitcoin is now like a time bomb that will explode at any time, seeing the rapid rise of bitcoin growing and more and more investors, I am sure the future of bitcoin will advance and more and more investors.
putrii

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:23:32 PM

I made a video trying to show what the future of bitcoin will look like.
Since the altcoin market in totally blowing up upwards, I'm getting a bit scared that it will go down again soon. It's not a healthy growth, is it?
So, for me a safe harbour of wealth and stability is bitcoin, that's why I keep up the weight at ~30% in my portfolio.
Do you guys agree on how the future will look like? Any remarks? I tried to be as objective as possible.

Cheers,

Young & Investing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Os086EuWys

the future of bitcoin seems to be good because the future is desperate to develop and launch a digital currency that can be used for all countries in the world and bitcoin is the answer to that problem.
heleng05

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:25:47 PM

Bitcoin has a nice future in front of itself and soon reaches the limit to the last. And bitcoin has a major time in the media that is now paying attention and many countries have been about bitcoin.

I think I agree with you having a good future in front of itself has the greatest thing that currency has and paying attention in social media in many country like here has a good appearance of bitcoin.

HALLASTERA

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:26:38 PM

If bitcoin network will not change something like adaptive payments then that trand will be growth up
http://joxi.ru/5mdgv6pcvdQL5r
arlinxoha

Activity: 402
Merit: 101

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:29:50 PM

I think Bitcoin will be much better in the future. The popularity of Bitcoin will increase greatly. Bitcoin prices will increase significantly. Banks of each country will accept Bitcoin. People will shop online with Bitcoin and buy everyday products. Even Bitcoin will enrich many people. The world will eliminate poverty.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
criz2fer

Activity: 672
Merit: 127

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:09:48 PM

In 2017 bitcoin made a remarkable progress, in the end of the year it has come down to $14000 mark. If you look at the past of bitcoin it has made a constant progress, its price is rising continuously. I think same will continue in future. According to crypto experts bitcoin have bright future provided it will make some changes. Many countries are banning or planning to regulate bitcoin for security reasons, if this happens bitcoins autonomous nature will get disturbed. Bitcoins transaction charges are increasing with bitcoin price, bitcoin investors are not happy with these chares. In future these things may affect bitcoins popularity.
Changes are inevitable specially in a volatile market like cryptocurrency. Many competitors are now making platforms that want to surpass bitcoin. Why just surpass bitcoin? Developers of blockchain must work together in improving its performance which can make it more competitive in the market rather that pulling it down by other alts. Bitcoin will be the most resourceful crypto in the market if that will happen.

Eclipse2021

Activity: 209
Merit: 60

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:12:25 PM

I'm confident about bitcoin future but I'm also skeptical because this fees are killing the coin right now. Also it's posible that in the next years , cash will replace bitcoin because no fees and other stuff but we will see. I think bitcoin will become a crypto just for the richies.

DATABLOC  • protecting the world’s data •   ✔Reserve your stone token TODAY!  ✔
Facebook | Twitter | Youtube | LinkedIn | Telegram | Reddit

PPleaseman

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:18:31 PM

Hello. I hope they will stop the forking (although you get free coins), the fees are way too high now, but they will go down. Bitcoin has to evolve (smart contracts,tokens,....kor it will be left behind I think.

Cheers
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: