Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:57:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How the future of bitcoin will look like  (Read 10960 times)
sayulita

Activity: 881
Merit: 500

CyberTrade

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:32:23 PM

In 2017 bitcoin made a remarkable progress, in the end of the year it has come down to $14000 mark. If you look at the past of bitcoin it has made a constant progress, its price is rising continuously. I think same will continue in future. According to crypto experts bitcoin have bright future provided it will make some changes. Many countries are banning or planning to regulate bitcoin for security reasons, if this happens bitcoins autonomous nature will get disturbed. Bitcoins transaction charges are increasing with bitcoin price, bitcoin investors are not happy with these chares. In future these things may affect bitcoins popularity.
Changes are inevitable specially in a volatile market like cryptocurrency. Many competitors are now making platforms that want to surpass bitcoin. Why just surpass bitcoin? Developers of blockchain must work together in improving its performance which can make it more competitive in the market rather that pulling it down by other alts. Bitcoin will be the most resourceful crypto in the market if that will happen.
2017 was really a good year for bitcoin as it made a remarkable progress.Its value touched $15000 at one point.Though it has fallen a bit but it is recovering.No of users of bitcoin are increasing after seeing its potential.The developers of blockchain are trying their best to maintain and develop bitcoin.It is the leading cryptocurrency today and all the other cryptocurrencies are regulated with respect to it.

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                        ▀███████████████████████▀▀▀
       ▄▄██████▀▀▄▄     ▄█▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄█  ▄▄████▄   ▄▄███████████▀
    ▄▄████▀▀     ██   ▄███▀▀▀▀██ ███▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██   ██▀▄▀██▀▀██     ▄▄████▀███  ███▄██▀
  ▄████▀         ██ ▄██▀█▀ ▄███ ███▄▄▄▄  ██ ▄▄█▀  ▄██  ██ ▄▄█▀   ▄██▄██▀ ▄██  ▄██▄███▄▄▄▄
 ▄███▀           ████▀ ██████▀ ██▀▀▀▀▀  ████▀▀   ▄██  █████▀ █████▀███  ▄██ ▄███▄██▀▀▀▀
████▀           ███▀  ██  ▄██ ██       ████▄    ▄██  ████▄   ▄█▀▀ ██▀  ███▄██▀ ▄██▀
████     ▄▄▄  ▄██▀   ██▄██▀▀ ███████▀  █▀  ▀█▄▄ ██   █▀  ▀█▄▄    ██▀  ███▀▀   ▀████████▀
████▄▄▄███▀ ███▀    ▀▀▀                      ▀▀█▄          ▀▀█▄ ██▀  ▀▀
 ▀█████▀▀ ███▀
.......MMO RPG Futuristic.......
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LilW7821

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:39:31 PM

December of 2017 was one of the most astonish for the user of bitcoin the way it increase it popularity was astonish it helps alot for the people to invest in it
haxker007

Activity: 174
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:36:16 PM

I am certain the fate of BTC is developing quickly on the grounds that I have been playing BTC for quite a while. It likewise relies upon the quantity of altogether different variables if the BTC client consistently expands I figure BTC will be extraordinary later on. This is additionally because of open mindfulness and government arrangements in numerous nations.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:57:58 AM

Bitcoin will still much rise and exceed the current record $20K USD. As the time goes by, Bitcoin will continue to develop and grow, it services will be much added to other industries or market. Shopping or other transaction will be much easier in the future when Bitcoin is added as a payment.
The uses of crytocurriencies are having very much positive news about the future of this digital currency as far as the present situation is considered  the prices have fallen suddenly with the difference of dollar 6k in a period of only one week.

The reason was obviously low investment rates in the market. But it is not the time to get worried about all you have to do is to keep your currency in your hand and not go for panic selling.
Brangos99

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:53:18 AM

If I think that's hard to estimate because nobody gives accurate statistics about how many people in the world are storing / using bitcoins. I think it's hard to get an accurate count because not everyone in this forum has a bitcoin account.
mejalipat

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:09:08 AM

I think bitcoin in the future will certainly be better and will many people use bitcoin because bitcoin is a good investment for the future
Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:22:06 AM

Bitcoin has a nice future in front of itself and soon reaches the limit to the last. And bitcoin has a major time in the media that is now paying attention and many countries have been about bitcoin.

I think I agree with you having a good future in front of itself has the greatest thing that currency has and paying attention in social media in many country like here has a good appearance of bitcoin.
I think the bitcoin future look like a successful cryptocurrency because right this moment bitcoin are continuously growing and also its value is rising so that many people get interested to it and bitcoin is getting attention to many people in Internet site so that it can be advantages in future in bitcoin.
Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:30:50 AM

I made a video trying to show what the future of bitcoin will look like.
Since the altcoin market in totally blowing up upwards, I'm getting a bit scared that it will go down again soon. It's not a healthy growth, is it?
So, for me a safe harbour of wealth and stability is bitcoin, that's why I keep up the weight at ~30% in my portfolio.
Do you guys agree on how the future will look like? Any remarks? I tried to be as objective as possible.

Cheers,

Young & Investing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Os086EuWys
Bitcoin future will look like you achieve an impossible dream it looks like you are shock she changes your life you can buy everything that you needed most in life

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:42:16 PM

Future is an uncertain thing. Bitcoin future depends upon its past activities and present success rate. In my opinion bitcoin has a very bright future because in this time people start using virtual money and Bitcoin is the most popular among other CryptoCurrency. Bitcoin is start accepted by many multinational companies and small businessmen so this thing gives bitcoin a huge popularity. Due blockchain technology it is quite popular among other CryptoCurrency. Day by day many investors invest their money due which its market price increases. These above thing makes its future bright.
SarahAfiah

Activity: 184

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:15:10 PM

Bitcoin has a nice future in front of itself and soon reaches the limit to the last. And bitcoin has a major time in the media that is now paying attention and many countries have been about bitcoin.

I think I agree with you having a good future in front of itself has the greatest thing that currency has and paying attention in social media in many country like here has a good appearance of bitcoin.
I think the bitcoin future look like a successful cryptocurrency because right this moment bitcoin are continuously growing and also its value is rising so that many people get interested to it and bitcoin is getting attention to many people in Internet site so that it can be advantages in future in bitcoin.
many people are betting on their hartan to invest in bitcoins. I also think so bitcoin has more potential for the next 5 to 10 years as one of the safest and best investments in the history of the crypto currency

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⚫●●     DINNGO     ●●⚫■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
████████  ⚫●●     THE MOBILE DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE     ●●⚫  ████████
White Paper  ●  Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube  ●  ANN Thread
Despacito

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:16:54 PM

I expect faster transactions from bitcoin. I expect less transaction fees so that we can't say bank tranfers are being cheapter than bitcoin transfers. For a regular transfer in swift, banks charge at most $100 from you. This is the maximum for any amount of money sent.
illusion_ishita

Activity: 376
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:24:42 PM

According to me its future is very bright as we can see its value goes upward in very less time. As we can earn it by investing on it or doing mining. every one can do it because there's no age limit as student can also earn by this. We can use it for shopping and its very easy to use. So for me definitely its future is bright.
Glutius

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:19:04 PM

Most likely, the next 2-3 years the market of crypto-currencies will be subject to doubts, adjustments, changes and observations. But then everyone will understand that this is a huge new step into the future. It will be necessary to change the whole presentation about money, about projects, about everyday things that will become easier, understandable and easier.

Karakyli

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:35:09 PM

As more and more people participate in the creation and distribution of crypto currency, it becomes stronger. For a generation born in the digital age and using the Internet almost from birth, bitcoin will become an absolutely natural means of accumulation. The rise in the cost of bitcoin is just a matter of time.
Melvin Narag

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:52:47 PM

Everyone will be successful in the future and BITcoin more be profitable and can do everything in the future
hybie22

Activity: 127

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:19:04 AM

Bitcoin will still a bitcoin with a high price and can use in any kind of transaction like paying bills and it will be more popular , and will be more profitable .
Baton55

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:25:47 AM

Bitcoin is the first mover in the market and there is no reason to believe that Bitcoin will not be a leader over the next decade because the growth of this market has inherent positive feed-back loops.
As the market grows in size the developers who believe in the durability of Bitcoin in the long term have more funds, and time to invest in technological improvements.

shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:53:54 AM

Bitcoin is the first mover in the market and there is no reason to believe that Bitcoin will not be a leader over the next decade because the growth of this market has inherent positive feed-back loops.
As the market grows in size the developers who believe in the durability of Bitcoin in the long term have more funds, and time to invest in technological improvements.

Well, As mate have defined that there is no doubt in trust of BTC and the future of product in market will be imagine from its customer rating if rating of customer is high and also still increasing then their future will surely bright so if we see the customer rate of BTC then customers is increasing day by day so we can say that BTC will have bright future.
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:59:00 AM

Bitcoin has a good future ahead of itself and can soon reach mainstream with the media now paying attention into it and many countries already recognizing Bitcoin as a form of money or as an asset. It will soon have an astronomical value because the supply is limited unlike fiat money which can easily be printed by the government.
The future for bitcoin is looking brighter at the moment because the price of bitcoin manages to recover out of the biggest market correction since January 2017. Bitcoin price went through some nasty correction in the late December losing up to 45% of it true value and as of January 2018 it manages to recover more than 28% of the lost value and it may continue to do so until it is fully recovered.
skba

Activity: 54

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:49:44 AM

I believe that Bitcoin has bright future. Now , in the world Bitcoin so much popular currency. It is the hero all of the coin. The popularity of Bitcoin is increasing day by day. Most of the people are engaged with Bitcoin. Because it is so much secure and profitable. Bitcoin is so much valuable coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: