Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:00:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How the future of bitcoin will look like  (Read 10960 times)
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:19:00 AM

I made a video trying to show what the future of bitcoin will look like.
Since the altcoin market in totally blowing up upwards, I'm getting a bit scared that it will go down again soon. It's not a healthy growth, is it?
So, for me a safe harbour of wealth and stability is bitcoin, that's why I keep up the weight at ~30% in my portfolio.
Do you guys agree on how the future will look like? Any remarks? I tried to be as objective as possible.

Cheers,

Young & Investing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Os086EuWys
in my view the bitcoin in the future will be more advanced and developed because bitcoin is a currency that uses technological advances and the development of the era and in this increasingly advanced era the possibility of bitcoin will adapt well

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Neerunawal

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:25:35 AM

Bitcoin has a good future ahead of itself and can soon reach mainstream with the media now paying attention into it and many countries already recognizing Bitcoin as a form of money or as an asset. It will soon have an astronomical value because the supply is limited unlike fiat money which can easily be printed by the government.since it is good source for ones progress it will be attaining great success in future. 
monir34

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:49:57 AM

Exactly no one can say about Bitcoin future. But we have seen recently Bitcoin start recover. Most of the people predicted that , Bitcoin future is bright. Even though some time become down. But some how btc go his own place. My own prediction that Bitcoin is most profitable investment.
Krispin47

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:55:46 AM

I made a video trying to show what the future of bitcoin will look like.
Since the altcoin market in totally blowing up upwards, I'm getting a bit scared that it will go down again soon. It's not a healthy growth, is it?
So, for me a safe harbour of wealth and stability is bitcoin, that's why I keep up the weight at ~30% in my portfolio.
Do you guys agree on how the future will look like? Any remarks? I tried to be as objective as possible.

Cheers,

Young & Investing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Os086EuWys
bitcoin with a high price and can use in any kind of transaction like paying bills, shopping online and you can buy the things that you want and many more. I guess in the future you can use bitcoin in your daily life. The bitcoin will accept in any kind of bank in the World
ericmalik

Activity: 92

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:01:47 AM

i think,bitcoin increase in the future.because when i look at the value chart of bitcoin this chart is rising from the past to today so i can believe that a good future awaits the world.
Aliya Taj

Activity: 226

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:03:07 AM

I think this far we have gone, the future of BTC is bright, the potential of the coin is not yet reached  and it has lots of room to improve but its value in the market is still high, a number of people are still getting on board as it attracts more users and possible invesotrs, BTC's position can only get stronger and develop more
zelenkova

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:15:51 AM

Over the past few months, the popularity of virtual crypto currency has increased dramatically to an incredible scale. Currently, the crypto currency (Bitcoin and others) is known all over the world. People, companies, banks and even governments of large countries know about it or at least somewhere.
every day is gaining popularity !!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]  All
  Print  

Jump to: