Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:28:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SweepstakeCoin (SWEEP) - PoW/PoS, TOR, Sweepstake, Upgrade V1.3  (Read 55581 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
windows88

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 04:06:31 PM

if this is on the track as jackpotcoin, it's spiritual sequel or whatever, wasn't good to add a jackpot block each N blocks you mine, like with jackpotcoin instead of doing the block thing that keep climbing until soemone win it? and you also forgot to add the total supply, i can't find it in the first post
and how can this big block, work? the pool will likely find it before other and distribute to everyone, so there is no luck here for someone that want to win alone the big price

In the first post it said that 2 billion coins in 10 years.

For all pos coin unless you cut off the interest at some point the total supply will always be infinite.
strasboug (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 04:16:48 PM

{
    "current sweepstake size" : 1496569
}
 wow Wink

if this is on the track as jackpotcoin, it's spiritual sequel or whatever, wasn't good to add a jackpot block each N blocks you mine, like with jackpotcoin instead of doing the block thing that keep climbing until soemone win it? and you also forgot to add the total supply, i can't find it in the first post
and how can this big block, work? the pool will likely find it before other and distribute to everyone, so there is no luck here for someone that want to win alone the big price

well a pool wins because it has more hash power, the chances are equal. If you get it solo, you get it all, while pool will distribute it among many miners.
Vaccinus

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 04:36:56 PM

{
}
 wow Wink

well a pool wins because it has more hash power, the chances are equal. If you get it solo, you get it all, while pool will distribute it among many miners.

i want to ask about this conversation, are the chances to find the super block equal to the hashrate i put in play? if i mine with 1 gpu i have the same chance to find the super block as the pool or not?

Bfljosh

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Skol!

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 04:44:09 PM

{
}
 wow Wink

i want to ask about this conversation, are the chances to find the super block equal to the hashrate i put in play? if i mine with 1 gpu i have the same chance to find the super block as the pool or not?

The more hash power the more chance you have. If I mine with 10 computers I have more chance than with 1. Are you new to mining or what?
WhyMe

Activity: 661

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 05:10:52 PM

{
}
 wow Wink

The more hash power the more chance you have. If I mine with 10 computers I have more chance than with 1. Are you new to mining or what?

Mmh not sure with that for the "superblock"
Vaccinus

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 05:17:36 PM

{
}
 wow Wink

i think you missed this line "Also the sweepstake is determined with true randomness, so no cheating from big hash powers.", i'm not so naive about mining, i know how it work, but this thing is different, it seems that it doesn't matter how many hash you have to fidn the super block but maybe i'm wrong

Janisnader

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 05:23:45 PM

Is it safer than bitcoin?
fancy2973

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 05:51:47 PM

Yes it is on TOR network

{
}
 wow Wink

Every time you find a block, you get a lottery ticket for the sweepstake, the more blocks you find, the better chances you get for winning.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Bfljosh

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Skol!

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 06:40:43 PM

Yes it is on TOR network

{
}
 wow Wink

Every time you find a block, you get a lottery ticket for the sweepstake, the more blocks you find, the better chances you get for winning.

Dr.DreMcdaddyfresh

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 09:38:24 PM

Excited about this. Do we know the timeline for Coinmarketcap/when Yobit might be approved?

Also, keeping an eye out for slack and dev plans
silverleafy

Activity: 538

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 01:28:41 AM

There's an awful lot of selling and not much buying action going on atm. Sad

windows88

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 01:45:19 AM

There's an awful lot of selling and not much buying action going on atm. Sad
Hope with the time we will have confidence on the coin
strasboug (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 01:50:30 AM

Excited about this. Do we know the timeline for Coinmarketcap/when Yobit might be approved?

Also, keeping an eye out for slack and dev plans

We already submitted request to Yobit and paid premium fee. According to their schedule, it should be there 4-7 business days. So far we did not hear anything from them yet.

Will apply for coinmarketcap once we get to Yobit.
fancy2973

Activity: 365

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 03:33:30 AM

Anyone got sweepstakes yet?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
strasboug (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 03:59:46 AM

Anyone got sweepstakes yet?

Not yet... now the sweepstake is more than 2 mil SWEEPs!
{
    "current sweepstake size" : 2005897
}

exciting time ahead, the growth of the sweepstake is exponential with the time Wink
albanes

Activity: 468

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 04:15:59 AM

cryptodreams

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 05:59:03 AM

I don't get this image... is it a tiger? or a dog? or an ox? Grin
jamesclark

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 06:55:46 AM

2 millions sweepstakes? I am in, joining the mining pool  Wink
cryptodreams

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 07:11:36 AM

2 millions sweepstakes? I am in, joining the mining pool  Wink

exciting time... hope someone will get it soon Cheesy
lucky80

Activity: 1652
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2017, 08:56:49 AM

I hope my logo win  Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: