Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:33:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SweepstakeCoin (SWEEP) - PoW/PoS, TOR, Sweepstake, Upgrade V1.3  (Read 55581 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
strasboug (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 08:21:14 AM

looks like now the chain is converging to the good one. Looks like there was a possible unsuccessful attack on block 27732, trying to grab the sweepstake. I will find out more details later.
Vaccinus

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 08:28:27 AM

looks like now the chain is converging to the good one. Looks like there was a possible unsuccessful attack on block 27732, trying to grab the sweepstake. I will find out more details later.

why anyone in his right mind would attack with the current very low sweppstake reward? the reward is below 100k coins, it make no sense to attack for such reward when two days ago the reward was 16 millions and none have attacked it, it's more probable that some users are still running the old client and created their own fork after the 26000° block

classicly

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 08:30:13 AM

Just find this project and I will follow this thread.
I will try to mine some coins for staking. Good luck
Velgelm

Activity: 299

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 09:44:19 AM

some problems with current chain.We need to corrent chain and list of nodes.

uralcryptocoin

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 10:28:53 AM

Can't sync the wallet. It shows that wallet synced but blockcount is 29220, but current block is 30865 on pool

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
uralcryptocoin

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 10:49:13 AM

Can't sync the wallet. It shows that wallet synced but blockcount is 29220, but current block is 30865 on pool

Block explorer also isn't working

A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
uralcryptocoin

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 10:53:51 AM

And transfer from suprnova pool to coinsmarkets exchange isn' working too.
Nothing is working

Anyone knows whats going on?

Cra5t

Activity: 106
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 11:01:09 AM

And transfer from suprnova pool to coinsmarkets exchange isn' working too.
Nothing is working

Anyone knows whats going on?

The blockchain was separated.
uralcryptocoin

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 11:05:00 AM

The blockchain was separated.

Thanks,
it seems should not move coins from pool or wallet to anywhere until the problem will be fixed

MCMK

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 01:49:06 PM

My wallet would not sync until I added the nodes listed in the thread. Can someone confirm the correct nodes?
duxa11

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 02:39:45 PM

coins do not come with the pool wallet is on block 29508 th nonsense Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
MCMK

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 02:42:50 PM

Fork = RIP?
uralcryptocoin

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 03:01:00 PM

The blockcount in local wallet increases but it still less than block number on suprnova pool by 1600-1700.
Any information, dev?

MCMK

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 03:08:06 PM

Seems there are two chains. One the pool is on and one that people are solo mining on.

I have moved on to something else. Probably my fault this happened, was out of the game since 2014 this is the first coin I tried solo mining since then because I like the algorithm so I jinxed it lol.
uralcryptocoin

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 03:12:02 PM

Seems there are two chains. One the pool is on and one that people are solo mining on.

But Suprnova doesn't include transaction to any block:

Blockexplorer and site not working looks not good for so young coin

psihotoc

Activity: 683
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 03:51:27 PM

Why no payout from the pool ? For 2000 coins then I lost them.

Please check with the pool owner.

Tried solo mining a little since I have not done that in a long time.

I got the wallet (1.1), let it catch up to the chain, all good.

Made the config file and pointed my miner to my local machine and everything seemed fine until I noticed I was solving more blocks then I imagined I would.

Did some comparing and it seems I am over 1000 blocks behind what the explorer says.

Am I mining on a fork? Not to sure what is going on.

http://imgur.com/tUzg6BO

http://imgur.com/VdylfV7

Cheers

/edit tried to clear the setting under appdata and reload a new copy of the wallet but it still seems over 1000 blocks behind. The address it created for me and that i mined into locally does not show up on the explorer. Tried mining at Supernova into the wallet created locally and after a couple payments the wallet address showed up on the explorer but with only the small payments from the pool. Seems I am unable to get on the correct blockchain using the current wallet that is available.

this is weird, suprnova should be on the right chain.

The tenth time was sync Wink The coins came with the pool Smiley I would also like to clarify why none of my logo in the list for voting?

sorry, what is your logo? I may have missed it.
On page 15 look at the bottom green leprechaun  Wink

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
MCMK

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 05:11:50 PM

Starting to wonder if the dev is going to chime in here or if they bailed.
strasboug (OP)

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 06:32:48 PM

Starting to wonder if the dev is going to chime in here or if they bailed.

There are two chains now forked at block 27733. This is due to an attempt of attack at block 27732. The dev team is still determining which chain is the right one. We'll inform the community soon and release a patch.

For now, please try don't transfer coins around.
uralcryptocoin

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 07:02:26 PM

There are two chains now forked at block 27733. This is due to an attempt of attack at block 27732. The dev team is still determining which chain is the right one. We'll inform the community soon and release a patch.

For now, please try don't transfer coins around.

Thanks for an information, the first transaction on the screenshot is succesfully recieved on Coinsmarket exchange. But the second is still missing
Waiting for a good news Smiley

MCMK

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 07:14:43 PM

The longer this goes on the more trust the coin will lose. In crypto the value of the coin is directly related to its trust.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: