Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:00:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SweepstakeCoin (SWEEP) - PoW/PoS, TOR, Sweepstake, Upgrade V1.3  (Read 55581 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
uralcryptocoin

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 10:53:16 AM

Dead coin....devs no where to be seen.

Hope he will return in August, maybe he have some holidays or so on. It will be regratebale finish if he will not because Sweepstake is nice idea. Or maybe the dev is hard working now to resolve sweepstake issue. Who knows, the time will show

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 01:43:56 PM

Hope he will return in August, maybe he have some holidays or so on. It will be regratebale finish if he will not because Sweepstake is nice idea. Or maybe the dev is hard working now to resolve sweepstake issue. Who knows, the time will show

we would be happy to have a chat with the dev ...

if there are any issues / help / other things he would like to talk about ...

#crysx

Sam123

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 09:17:39 PM

#crysx

The price is going nowhere
YourMom420

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 01:07:46 AM

i just cant even seem to get the wallet connected :/
oldschoolgamer

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

your damned if you do, your damned if you dont lol

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 02:45:39 AM

try adding nodes from previous posts mentioned perhaps ... mine is connecting fine with 23 peers ... no issue apart from block explorer being down .

TOO MANY MISSED OPPORTUNITIES!!!   buy any shitcoin today double your money tomorrow Tongue ol crypto woes
Dont leave coins in Bter exchange ...they are straight up thieves and dont even reply when your coins disappear Sad
kEviN9H

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 03:05:30 AM

never connect too

peer can't connect

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 07:00:44 AM

#crysx

The price is going nowhere

here at CWI - price is a consequence NOT the goal ...

if the dev wants to chat about a number of things to do with the coin - then we are happy to discuss ...

we would like to see some development happen - and are willing to help in some ways - tho we are limited in what we can offer currently without the dev reaching out to us also ...

considering there is a massive bagholder of 69msweep - somewhere here ... the assumption is that is the devs wallet - but who knows ...

let see what happens ...

#crysx

uralcryptocoin

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:56:03 PM

if the dev wants to chat about a number of things to do with the coin - then we are happy to discuss ...

we would like to see some development happen - and are willing to help in some ways - tho we are limited in what we can offer currently without the dev reaching out to us also ...

considering there is a massive bagholder of 69msweep - somewhere here ... the assumption is that is the devs wallet - but who knows ...

let see what happens ...

#crysx

Agreed, today the price is not so matter. If SWEEP features listed in the OP will be realized Price rising is no doubt. But at the first time WORKING Blockexplorer is needed

A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 02:22:51 AM
Last edit: July 29, 2017, 11:41:51 AM by chrysophylax

let see what happens ...

#crysx

Agreed, today the price is not so matter. If SWEEP features listed in the OP will be realized Price rising is no doubt. But at the first time WORKING Blockexplorer is needed

dev has ownership and authority over all that ...

only he / she can start stop or fix that explorer ...

#crysx

SimkoMiner

Activity: 925
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:50:05 PM

GAME OVER here?
strasboug (OP)

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 06:40:51 AM

Game is definitely not over.

First I apologize that I did not have time to take care of the coin recently. I joined a new company 2 months ago and have tons of work each day. Therefore I don't have time to do other things.

This is a good coin and probably need a stronger team to lead to the next level. As I can not fulfill my duty due to my work load, I am therefore looking for a new team to take over the management of the coin. I will do whatever support I can to help.

If someone is interested in taking over, please PM me. Of course you have to be experienced and willing to put time into the daily management and further development.

I will hand off all what I have to the new team, which includes:
- github repo for the source code
- most premined coins that I plan to use for development and bounties (still have over 70 millions)
- website domain name (if new team doesn't have a VPS, I can host the website for a while, otherwise I can point the domain name to the new site)
- other knowledge

I will also support the development as much as I can.
uralcryptocoin

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 02:34:03 AM

Game is definitely not over.

First I apologize that I did not have time to take care of the coin recently. I joined a new company 2 months ago and have tons of work each day. Therefore I don't have time to do other things.

This is a good coin and probably need a stronger team to lead to the next level. As I can not fulfill my duty due to my work load, I am therefore looking for a new team to take over the management of the coin. I will do whatever support I can to help.

If someone is interested in taking over, please PM me. Of course you have to be experienced and willing to put time into the daily management and further development.

I will hand off all what I have to the new team, which includes:
- github repo for the source code
- most premined coins that I plan to use for development and bounties (still have over 70 millions)
- website domain name (if new team doesn't have a VPS, I can host the website for a while, otherwise I can point the domain name to the new site)
- other knowledge

I will also support the development as much as I can.

It's Great news! I hoped that the Dev still not leave the project. According last post of the thread some people are interested in SWEEP development. So it seems good future of Sweepstakecoin will be.

sparker327

Activity: 462

Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 02:52:17 PM

so my wallet stopped working, had to reload and do it all over and now I get no connections to network and wallet wont sync.. great

and yes, config file correct, nodes in it, etc.
desaster6

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 04:53:28 PM

i can support this coin on my possibilities, but unfornateley im not able do code in c++

i like this algo pretty much and the coin/Project has potential
log1k

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 06:11:42 PM

What are the actual issues with this coin?
Is there database/wallet corruption? Does it fork constantly?
uralcryptocoin

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 07:44:23 PM

Now SWEEP Blockchain works properly. Can send SWEEP in and out Novaexchange with no problem, POS also working well.

But at first SWEEP Blockexplorer still not working (Dev said about hardware/software problem or so on)
And the main issue IMO SWEEP stake feature not working now

sparker327

Activity: 462

Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:32:17 PM

Now SWEEP Blockchain works properly. Can send SWEEP in and out Novaexchange with no problem, POS also working well.

But at first SWEEP Blockexplorer still not working (Dev said about hardware/software problem or so on)
And the main issue IMO SWEEP stake feature not working now

let us know when block explorer working again. I'm missing coins sent to my wallet from exchange and need to see block explorer to see where they heck they are.
oldschoolgamer

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:06:58 AM

I am willing to host a block explorer . let me see what i can do , I always liked this coin in general and never had any issues with it ... sends fast as lightning . maybe we can get a new dev on board to help here , unfortunatly i am not one lol .

thanks for letting us know whats been happening and being honest mate ^^    if there's anything else I can do to help gimme a pm . I'll give an update on any block explorer progress here .

TOO MANY MISSED OPPORTUNITIES!!!   buy any shitcoin today double your money tomorrow Tongue ol crypto woes
Dont leave coins in Bter exchange ...they are straight up thieves and dont even reply when your coins disappear Sad
oldschoolgamer

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:13:34 AM

there was forking originally . that's an old issue that I never seemed to have ..... theres a sweepstake feature that was turned off as it was causing some issues . there rly isn't any problems with it ... just the sweepstake feature not actually implemented , that was half the theme of the coin see . as a general coin to send n receive n stake it works better than others ..... its also runs on the tor network , which I think has caused hiccups for some on certain network setups ... and need this block explorer up ^^

strasboug (OP)

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:10:57 AM

There's no issue with the coin. Everyone works fine. The only issue is that sweepstake might have an issue that caused fork earlier. Since I disabled it, it has no other problem.

I am just too busy and don't have time to support it constantly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: