Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:10:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Use Social Media for Bitcoin  (Read 15846 times)
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 09:08:03 PM

this is will helpful to others who want to know about bitcoin
Yes it is true. It might be helpful for those people who doesnt know bitcoins. They will make an interest on it and they will start searching over it. Thats kinda cool. Social media has a greay impact on those people who doesnt know it and also it has an affect to those who already knows it. It will a big help.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 09:12:44 PM

I am not sure whether it will reach a audience who are really not interested to know about it,since the OP is talking about Instagram in 2017 hope you know that it is not a new revolutionary app and it is in existence for a very long time as it is being used by many to share photos and videos and if you think that it will give more exposure,so be it. Smiley
suzanne5223

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 01:45:04 PM

I am not sure whether it will reach a audience who are really not interested to know about it,since the OP is talking about Instagram in 2017 hope you know that it is not a new revolutionary app and it is in existence for a very long time as it is being used by many to share photos and videos and if you think that it will give more exposure,so be it. Smiley
S31joemhar was right when he/she said uses of social media network will create more audience/ awareness to people what bitcoin is and how profitable it is when holding some. Social media create exposure, that's why some ICO campaign also do social media campaign and if it not working none of them will bother to do one, you know?

africa34

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

PlayYourBet.com - 100% Deposit Bonus Up to €2000

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 02:51:06 PM

Yes it is true. It might be helpful for those people who doesnt know bitcoins. They will make an interest on it and they will start searching over it. Thats kinda cool. Social media has a greay impact on those people who doesnt know it and also it has an affect to those who already knows it. It will a big help.
Yes i agree with you social média help some people to learn about bitcoin i think also it is a good idéa to earn from bounty compaign with published in twitter ans FB .

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▄▀███████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████▀██▀▄▀██▀██████▄
▄███▀▄▀██▄▀███▀▄██▀▄▀███▄
█████▄██▄███▄▀▄███▄██▄█████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▀██▀▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▀▀▀▀▄██▄▀▀▀▀██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀███▄▄▄█████▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
▀████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
♦  LIVE SLOTS
♦  ROULETTE
♦  MANY MORE
[ BTC ] bitcoin ACCEPTED
█████████▄▄▄███▄▄
█████▄██████████▄
███▄██████████████
▄████▀▄▄▄█▀▄▄▄██
███████▄██████
▀▀▀███▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
██████▀▀████████▀
█████████▀▀████▀
CURACAO
LICENSED
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
bubblebit

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:32:08 PM

Different social media channel (using Facebook) but same story as mine, not new but still a working awareness campaign for those late bloomers BTCitcoiners. As my friend seem to hear about it past few years ago but not having interest on it, as I posted about it "The PRICE" catch his attention, i call it refresher. For without my post, he would have been ignoring it until now.
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:41:47 PM

Many people are currently using different type of social media sites to spread the word about BTC. I know for a fact that they are already doing this for quite some time now. The only problem that I'm seeing is that people always tend to be skeptical about it and think that BTC is just a pyramiding scheme. We can't provide true information to them because they are blinded by the wrong information about it. I would be really glad if some of my friends show interest to it. The other concern that I'm thinking is that BTC should solve first the top problems (transaction times and high fees) that we have right now before thinking of expanding its reach to regular masses.
I certainly agree to that, many people already use the social media to spread the knowledge about bitcoin and because of that it will help to get more potential investors to invest in bitcoin. They also use the social media for bounty campaign and many bitcoin users who always join to that. Lastly, using social media for bitcoin is a great idea.
longpro098

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:51:19 PM

I agree with your opinion, Use social media to draw your friends' attention to Bitcoin.
I have posted on major social media to advertise BTC's offers and websites
fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:57:57 PM

Many people are currently using different type of social media sites to spread the word about BTC. I know for a fact that they are already doing this for quite some time now. The only problem that I'm seeing is that people always tend to be skeptical about it and think that BTC is just a pyramiding scheme. We can't provide true information to them because they are blinded by the wrong information about it. I would be really glad if some of my friends show interest to it. The other concern that I'm thinking is that BTC should solve first the top problems (transaction times and high fees) that we have right now before thinking of expanding its reach to regular masses.
I certainly agree to that, many people already use the social media to spread the knowledge about bitcoin and because of that it will help to get more potential investors to invest in bitcoin. They also use the social media for bounty campaign and many bitcoin users who always join to that. Lastly, using social media for bitcoin is a great idea.
Well, the social as Facebook, Twitter ... are very popular and have a huge number user using them every day. This is really best place for marketing and spread Bitcoin or ICO project to more people. If compare with T.V program, I think social still better than it.

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:08:59 PM

How Blockchain-Based Social Media Companies are Rendering Centralized Behemoths Obsolete!

Serious Question: Do you think Centralized Social Media platforms like Youtube and Facebook will still be popular in 10 years?

Going by the level of censorship taking place on YouTube/Twitter/Facebook – My prediction is there will be a massive shift to blockchain based decentralized platforms in the next few years.

Let's see what's been happening:

Some of the biggest names on YouTube have been very public about the fact that they have been targeted and had their channels de-monetized, followers unsubscribed, and sometimes even channels erased completely.

Why? Merely for speaking their truth!
( Or in the case of WeAreChange.org reporting it! )

In fact – Luke was over at my house when he found out 660 of his YouTube videos were simultaneously demon'd ? for no good reason.

He looked up at me and said: "Wow, I think YouTube just demonetized all my videos."

Read more at https://wearechange.org/how-blockchain-based-social-media-companies-are-rendering-centralized-behemoths-obsolete/.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
stergium

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:50:47 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2017, 01:16:31 AM by stergium

So recently I was using this app called Instagram (in case some of you never heard of it) and I posted some pictures & videos related to Bitcoin on my Instagram Stories (Like that day when the price goes insanely high and keep going til now). Then 2 days ago some of my friends suddenly asked me about what Bitcoin is & how could the price goes up like that. And I was surprisingly glad to know that I've influenced some people to get to know Bitcoin. And then I introduced them to Bitcoin and answer their questions about it, there were 3 people asking about Bitcoin that day just because of this 1 post.

I mean why don't we just use this power of social media to make people aware about this Cryptocurrency, well I know that there are already some people doing this (like those YouTube channels).
But what I'm talking about here is to us to post something about Bitcoin on our social media, you can just at least post something like your first transaction with Bitcoin and share your story on your Facebook or take the picture of your book that you just bought from the internet using your Bitcoin and then post it on your Twitter.

Don't be afraid to share your experience, you won't get hurt by doing it!(at least not now)

Cool story bro. I'm thinking doing the same thing with my Facebook friends as well. There is no harm in trying. I already posted some before in my Facebook account, but I didn't get any response. Maybe this is the right time because bitcoin is slowly gaining mass adopted and the price is really looking good. Maybe I will try to do it again and see what happens.

Social media has been a great source of information these days. People doesn't make use much of printed resources. This is really a very effective way to raise awareness to people regading bitcoin.
i agree with you that social media is the best source to introduce bitcoin to people, i think there are a lot of people who know about bitcoin through social media, as most of the educated people are connected o social median and that is the best way of introducing some thing among the people. so i think that it will really show good result if we introduce bitcoin through social media.
SushiMonster

Activity: 306
Merit: 107

I'm going to eat your cookies

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:42:47 AM

So recently I was using this app called Instagram (in case some of you never heard of it) and I posted some pictures & videos related to Bitcoin on my Instagram Stories (Like that day when the price goes insanely high and keep going til now). Then 2 days ago some of my friends suddenly asked me about what Bitcoin is & how could the price goes up like that. And I was surprisingly glad to know that I've influenced some people to get to know Bitcoin. And then I introduced them to Bitcoin and answer their questions about it, there were 3 people asking about Bitcoin that day just because of this 1 post.

I mean why don't we just use this power of social media to make people aware about this Cryptocurrency, well I know that there are already some people doing this (like those YouTube channels).
But what I'm talking about here is to us to post something about Bitcoin on our social media, you can just at least post something like your first transaction with Bitcoin and share your story on your Facebook or take the picture of your book that you just bought from the internet using your Bitcoin and then post it on your Twitter.

Don't be afraid to share your experience, you won't get hurt by doing it!(at least not now)

Even in facebook, I see my friends getting interested in bitcoin but somehow most people think it's still a scam - coz eventually people don't believe everything on the internet.
Social media is powerful - people will eventually know about bitcoin in the next years.
sofi@

Activity: 238
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:52:47 AM

That would be a good strategy for bitcoin to become well known, social media can influence a lot in popularity of someone or something I think the demand in bitcoin will likely to increase if we will use social media to promote it. The only problem is that if the government will allow that because as we all know no one owns bitcoin and if it will get more popular banks might be threaten as well as government.

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:55:07 AM

That would be a good strategy for bitcoin to become well known, social media can influence a lot in popularity of someone or something I think the demand in bitcoin will likely to increase if we will use social media to promote it. The only problem is that if the government will allow that because as we all know no one owns bitcoin and if it will get more popular banks might be threaten as well as government.
Government doesn't have rights to stop promoting bitcoin in social media because if the country is democratic then there is nothing wrong with the promotions and we all know that social media sites are the one who has the most crowd in the internet so it will become a good way to promote bitcoin and get possible investors in just a few days.
Zemangat

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:56:35 AM

I think social media is very important in the promotion of a product. with social media news or information quickly in the know. banyam once people today on social media. half their lives to open a social media account. I think sharing bitcoin knowledge is very profitable for us. it will increase the sale value of bitcoin. maybe by sharing bitcoin, they will be interested in investing bitcoin .. so bitcoin demand increases and will increase bitcoin price. this will benefit you if you have bitcoin. bitcoin prices will go up and make you profit. so social media in my opinion is great for spreading the word about bitcoin
Noe!

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:00:23 AM

I looking at this forum, not yet found a campaign use Istragram. But I often see twitter and facebook campaign. It will be cool if Instagram and YouTube promotion offer.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1428
Merit: 358

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:18:14 AM

There are now many campaigns that  uses social media to promote their tokens and their project. I can say that social media is can use for great advertisement. I also promote different tokens in the social media and I earning bitcoins because of that.
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:22:08 AM

Yes we can use social media to earn bitcoin. As a matter of fact there are many social media campaign that hires people to promote their project through social media and you just need to follow what are the social media campaign rules.  
xaviervilla

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 09:53:35 AM

Have already done it on my dimmy accounts back then. But no one believed me. Everyone laughed at the idea of bitcoins here in my place. I did it because I wanted to help others. Because I also wished back then that someone had posted anythinf about bitcoins. It would've helped me on getting on it earlier. But when i tried to offer help, everyone ignored me and laughed at dreams and visions. Now i am having private social media app because i value my privacy now. And I don't consider posting about bitcoins again. But if someone asks., id be glad to help.
Tarima24

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:39:24 AM

I agree. Most common are FB, twitter and instagram
SushiMonster

Activity: 306
Merit: 107

I'm going to eat your cookies

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:42:10 AM

Government doesn't have rights to stop promoting bitcoin in social media because if the country is democratic then there is nothing wrong with the promotions and we all know that social media sites are the one who has the most crowd in the internet so it will become a good way to promote bitcoin and get possible investors in just a few days.
This is true but I think the government is feeling threatened by bitcoin since it's not a fiat currency and they don't have no control over this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: