Bitcoin Forum
September 09, 2024, 09:22:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Use Social Media for Bitcoin  (Read 15879 times)
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:32:59 PM

Bitcoin is in social media now, like facebook, twitter and also instagram. Some campaign use facebook and twitter for their campaign thats why bitcoin is already in social media.

Plus as you can see in some of Facebook random ads that pops out while browsing this social media platform, we can see that most ICO are having an active ads there. This is an exposure for the cryptocurrencies and that will include the exposure of bitcoin.

We can see today that advertisement of crypto by using social media is really active and I think the practice is being more active because the output of those ads is positive.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Vannie12

Activity: 630
Merit: 130

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:23:58 PM

When we say social media it always mean Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and TVs. One more thing that come up in my mind is advertising. In my opinion, advertising is very hard work. You can not flash a single picture saying more than two sentences about bitcoin without having mis-interpreting it.
Everyone has access to Internet. It is good that along advertisements are the articles, news and statements about it. Provided that everyone may understand it.
Good advertisement meaning good information along with good quality information from research will definitely result to good future for bitcoin.
Dobmader

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:07:42 AM

Social media had used for bitcoin promotion for a long time already. And I count this kind of commercial as the most good way for joining people to such things as crypto-currencies. Even Paris Hilton are promoting her investments in ICO on her twitter.
It is the good source of promoting bitcoin and it is a very good step taken by …. I don’t know the name. bitcoin is now popular on social media and the social media is very powerful because you can get a lot of information about bitcoin in the social media so through this everyone can know about bitcoin easily so using social media for bitcoin will be the great idea for sure it will spread bitcoin in the whole universe in short time.
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:56:33 AM

So recently I was using this app called Instagram (in case some of you never heard of it) and I posted some pictures & videos related to Bitcoin on my Instagram Stories (Like that day when the price goes insanely high and keep going til now). Then 2 days ago some of my friends suddenly asked me about what Bitcoin is & how could the price goes up like that. And I was surprisingly glad to know that I've influenced some people to get to know Bitcoin. And then I introduced them to Bitcoin and answer their questions about it, there were 3 people asking about Bitcoin that day just because of this 1 post.

I mean why don't we just use this power of social media to make people aware about this Cryptocurrency, well I know that there are already some people doing this (like those YouTube channels).
But what I'm talking about here is to us to post something about Bitcoin on our social media, you can just at least post something like your first transaction with Bitcoin and share your story on your Facebook or take the picture of your book that you just bought from the internet using your Bitcoin and then post it on your Twitter.

Don't be afraid to share your experience, you won't get hurt by doing it!(at least not now)

yes you are right and i have been doing the same online and offline too . yes socuial media really helps to reach the people easily quickly and to masses.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:41:20 AM

So recently I was using this app called Instagram (in case some of you never heard of it) and I posted some pictures & videos related to Bitcoin on my Instagram Stories (Like that day when the price goes insanely high and keep going til now). Then 2 days ago some of my friends suddenly asked me about what Bitcoin is & how could the price goes up like that. And I was surprisingly glad to know that I've influenced some people to get to know Bitcoin. And then I introduced them to Bitcoin and answer their questions about it, there were 3 people asking about Bitcoin that day just because of this 1 post.

I mean why don't we just use this power of social media to make people aware about this Cryptocurrency, well I know that there are already some people doing this (like those YouTube channels).
But what I'm talking about here is to us to post something about Bitcoin on our social media, you can just at least post something like your first transaction with Bitcoin and share your story on your Facebook or take the picture of your book that you just bought from the internet using your Bitcoin and then post it on your Twitter.

Don't be afraid to share your experience, you won't get hurt by doing it!(at least not now)
There are now many campaigns that  uses social media to promote their tokens and their project. I can say that social media is can use for great advertisement. I also promote different tokens in the social media and I earning bitcoins because of that.
I will really appreciate this action. Social media is now using by everyone who has internet connection or mobile data. By this way all the users of internet will know about bitcoin and will realize the importance of bitcoin.

The purpose of bitcoin will come to the line which is accepting and regularization and legalization of bitcoin. So I think it is the best step towards achieving the goals related to bitcoin
Lucas 666

Activity: 50
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:49:28 AM

best site to make good sellers of product is recorded  of friend on social medial
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:52:43 AM

Agreed. This is an effective way to raise awareness of Bitcoin's existence and also you can benefit from it since the more people know Bitcoin then the demand will increase so thus the price. That's a great idea actually and I also started to introduce it to my friends which can help them greatly.
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:56:44 AM

Wait... some people never heard of Instagram?! What are they living under a rock? hahaha
That's a joke I know but I just want to say that Facebook and twitter is a great way to raise awareness regarding Bitcoin thru social media.

I would have to agree because social media (Facebook in my case) was how I first go into Bitcoin. Someone posted about it over and over and finally I checked it out and have been hooked ever since. Smiley
A good example how social media can be used to raise wareness regarding Bitcoin rather than post their luxurious life and leisures.
Samsungnumbertwo09

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:43:28 AM

that's amazing i never tried it before because many of my friends don't believe it they say that it's just kind of scam and many other bad comments maybe if I also post my transaction they will believe but before that I should be patient and wait more time so that they will see the progress of how my money increases here in bitcoin
LordDisick

Activity: 322
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:01:35 PM

Social media is a powerful way to introduce bitcoin to people but it wont give assurance that they will immediately believe it since many scammers are using social media too. People maybe skeptical to believe right away. The best thing to do aside using social media is to personally share your knowledge about bitcoin to everyone and show them some evidence like how you can earn bitcoin and cash it out. Thats how my sister convinced me to believe in bitcoin.
Rosberger

Activity: 93

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:19:18 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2017, 12:35:50 PM by Rosberger

People will think it is a scam it is better to introduce it as something else something like an investment for the future you can lose but you can also in that seems real and not a scam.
You can also need many people on your social media and they all need to promote you so you can become big.
Wingo

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:33:20 PM

Social media promotes a great influence to all of us especially to the children and teenagers. Using social media is an effective way to promote anything and it also can be used to effectively promote the use and capture the curiosity of people.
babarian

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:23:38 AM

I often use social media to promote a coin that I will later get paid if I promote the launch of the coin using my social media on terms they have previously provided
richkellj

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:35:20 AM

I often use social media to promote a coin that I will later get paid if I promote the launch of the coin using my social media on terms they have previously provided
To make something viral in the cyber world, the easiest way is to promote it through famous social websites like twitter, facebook, LinkedIn, instagram, whatsapp etc. These have billions of users and all are most effective in spreading the news. New words spread like fire via these sites. We must use them.
lkjhg

Activity: 744

Join On COMBO

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:48:07 PM

I am more exploring bitcoin on social media facebook and twitter, by distributing to the public. I promote every signature project that I follow through facebook and twitter, many are asking what my job is and why I always share things related to overseas projects, and the answer is to look for bitcoin.

Daimon88

Activity: 397

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:53:29 AM

Social media promotes a great influence to all of us especially to the children and teenagers. Using social media is an effective way to promote anything and it also can be used to effectively promote the use and capture the curiosity of people.
Yeah that would be great idea to use social media for bitcoins so that most of people across the globe use social media and it is better source to know about the recent updates in field of business so bitcoin can be promoted on social media so that every person should know about it and put investment in it to get into the caravan of profit and enjoy the benefits.
riskarcher

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:54:02 PM

I appreciate what you do, I just share in whatsaap and in instastory I tell my friends in social media but only 1-2 people who want to know. from 1-2 people only 1 person who understand about bitcoin. bitcoin is hard to understand for ordinary people, different from other jobs that are easy to understand. bitcoin has its own place

Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:00:53 PM

I am more exploring bitcoin on social media facebook and twitter, by distributing to the public. I promote every signature project that I follow through facebook and twitter, many are asking what my job is and why I always share things related to overseas projects, and the answer is to look for bitcoin.
What is the sense of promoting something to social media if all of your audience are clueless to what you are advertising? I know all of you want here to promote Bitcoin and other types of cryptocurrency in social media but do you honestly think it will be an effective way? If more than half of your friends in facebook does not know what Bitcoin or cryptocurrency is? I don't think so promoting it without an explanation will be a waste of time for them and will most likely be not interested of what you are promoting.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
Greenrace

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:04:12 AM

each person has its own way to spread a single piece of information through social media, it can be done depending on what makes people happy to accept it

tengek37

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:27:42 AM

Good idea to promote the goods you want to introduce to all orags, including in bitcoin sales, because today almost everyone has a social media account. But maybe in each country must be different social media what the majority used.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: