Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:56:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Use Social Media for Bitcoin  (Read 15842 times)
tengek37

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:27:42 AM

Good idea to promote the goods you want to introduce to all orags, including in bitcoin sales, because today almost everyone has a social media account. But maybe in each country must be different social media what the majority used.
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:33:50 AM

So recently I was using this app called Instagram (in case some of you never heard of it) and I posted some pictures & videos related to Bitcoin on my Instagram Stories (Like that day when the price goes insanely high and keep going til now). Then 2 days ago some of my friends suddenly asked me about what Bitcoin is & how could the price goes up like that. And I was surprisingly glad to know that I've influenced some people to get to know Bitcoin. And then I introduced them to Bitcoin and answer their questions about it, there were 3 people asking about Bitcoin that day just because of this 1 post.

I mean why don't we just use this power of social media to make people aware about this Cryptocurrency, well I know that there are already some people doing this (like those YouTube channels).
But what I'm talking about here is to us to post something about Bitcoin on our social media, you can just at least post something like your first transaction with Bitcoin and share your story on your Facebook or take the picture of your book that you just bought from the internet using your Bitcoin and then post it on your Twitter.

Don't be afraid to share your experience, you won't get hurt by doing it!(at least not now)
Well thats a good idea mate youre just like doing the networking or gettin the attention of the veiwers or people well it has some good and bad side too some ignores the fact and stick to the idea that it is a scam they are hard to handle sometimes then also the good one that it is interested theyre the one thats a pain in the ass if theyre asky or just always ask you even the slightest details but it alwyas have a good influence or awareness to bitcoin community to handle thisnsituation is no easy job but enjoyable and knowledge comprehension is a must
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:39:59 AM
Last edit: October 15, 2017, 02:47:52 AM by NavI_027

So recently I was using this app called Instagram (in case some of you never heard of it) and I posted some pictures & videos related to Bitcoin on my Instagram Stories (Like that day when the price goes insanely high and keep going til now). Then 2 days ago some of my friends suddenly asked me about what Bitcoin is & how could the price goes up like that. And I was surprisingly glad to know that I've influenced some people to get to know Bitcoin. And then I introduced them to Bitcoin and answer their questions about it, there were 3 people asking about Bitcoin that day just because of this 1 post.

I mean why don't we just use this power of social media to make people aware about this Cryptocurrency, well I know that there are already some people doing this (like those YouTube channels).
But what I'm talking about here is to us to post something about Bitcoin on our social media, you can just at least post something like your first transaction with Bitcoin and share your story on your Facebook or take the picture of your book that you just bought from the internet using your Bitcoin and then post it on your Twitter.

Don't be afraid to share your experience, you won't get hurt by doing it!(at least not now)
Nice move! I think advertising in social medias are very effective nowadays and it may also help to make bitcoin even more popular. And I'm also glad that you already influenced other people with your posts, at least the bitcoin community becomes larger little by little.

Actually, I also share my bitcoin experiences in Facebook. I'm not totaly advertising a certain token or services, I'm just posting what recent news I gained here about bitcoins and also about what happens to me as a bitcoin earner. But in return, I always got few likes only (there's no comments at all) and I don't know why I am not able to encourage someone, I don't know if they don't really interested in bitcoins or I'm just a poor persuader.
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:50:03 AM

Well, there are too many reasons for that bruv. What I was think personally is because bitcoin is an anonymous think. So how do you can post this in your privacy profile if sometimes wou will get hack by some people who doesn't care about your matter. In case if you have an another account which is active also but never use as a privacy profile.
braves182

Activity: 476

The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 08:14:07 AM

I think that social networks are one of the main tools for popularizing bitcoin. Now the younger generation mostly spends their time on Facebook and Instagram, and is looking for ways to earn money there. Therefore, I will also continue to use social networks to introduce my friends to bitcoins and the sphere of crypto-currencies, especially as I gradually get it.

█▀▄ ▀ ▄▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄ █░█
THE MOST ADVANCED AND SAFE CRYPTOCURRENCY █▀█ █ ░▀▄ ░█░ █░█ ▄▀▄WHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMONEPAGER
EXCHANGE IN THE WORLD ▀▀░ ▀ ▀▀░ ░▀░ ░▀░ ▀░▀⬡the B I S T O X exchange⬡
ab007

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:18:18 AM

Yes indeed a very good idea but the same time i am doing it on social network like fb and wtr .i am running different fb pages and groups reltad to bitcoins and people are increasing in getting interest in it.
Superzpay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:49:40 PM

Yes indeed a very good idea but the same time i am doing it on social network like fb and wtr .i am running different fb pages and groups reltad to bitcoins and people are increasing in getting interest in it.
Today is the era of social media. Social media plays a vital role to boost up any product. I think it’s good to use social media for bitcoin. Social media like television, new paper, Facebook and whatsapp etc are most common media to any person. Bitcoin is also need of our younger generation whose spend their most time on social media.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 03:07:11 PM

I've been a member of a few Bitcoin related Facebook groups, but it's pretty hard to find some decent ones that are actively moderated.
There are a lot of groups that are just filled with affiliate link spam or links to scam ICO's.

Same on Instagram, everyone is trying to promote the latest ICO and I can tell that most of them are basically elaborate scams.

DewiKirana

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 03:10:37 PM

I also do the same with you, but I do not use Instagram, I use WhatsApp to provide info about bitcoin to my friends and relatives directly. It's very effective, I provide info and proof about the benefits of bitcoin. And their response is very interested in using bitcoin.
rodskee

Activity: 2380
Merit: 196

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:11:02 PM

spread the bitcoin using social media to advertise the bitcoin are the best ways bitcoin became popular i suggest not only in the social media to advertise the bitcoin how about the tv shows have many more viewer in the television to introduce the bitcoin as first digital currency.

G_Besar

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 04:31:54 PM

It's amazing what Bitcoin has achieved so far, there's only facebook and twitter to find out Bitcoin information, and now almost all social media has news about Bitcoin. All that can not be separated from the role of bounty hunters who spread Bitcoin in all media, so from the role of social media that did not know bitcoin now know it.
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:16:46 AM

I don' think its good way to introduce bitcoin using social media, because this is the anonymous thing. You won't let anyone know about you're in bitcoin. Sometimes you never know what happend. For me personally better I introduce btc also explaine it by meeting someone. So much easy for me to explaine them and so much easy for them to understand any single things that I've say.
mustangy

Activity: 333
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:29:19 AM
Last edit: October 21, 2017, 01:43:53 AM by mustangy

https://imgur.com/a/gwg1e
this is my way lol
 Smiley Wink
EVERY  ONE GET A STAMP IMMEDIATELY  and start to bump all PAPER SHITS 

always have antminers and psu for sale please dm
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 02:02:09 AM

You actually don't have to do it, Bitcoin has already gain its desired popularity and even my local newspaper shows Bitcoins/ICO/ETH front page. Social media yes when you touch things about bitcoin and boom your personalized ads would be all related to cryptocurrencies - crypto news, mining services, ICOs and much more  Smiley It's good to see if you are willing to share with others your entire cryptocurrency journey, but as people tends to looking for mere profits from a new booming sector, at least this is what media and your friend are trying to tell us, start by introducing wallets that allow buy sell for cryptocurrency/fiats would be good.

As for Instagram stories you might as well try record the entire journey of buying stuff using crypto online/offline would be interesting though.

endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 02:08:02 AM

At present stage their is no need to promote on Social media sites or any type of advertising, since Bitcoin already spread across the world including in news channels.

The one I suggest is spread the news personally, those who don't know about it and suggest them invest a little for gaining profits.

We all are promoting through bounties and a lot of people weared Bitcoin symbols in their avatar or backcover pictures so no need to worry about promotion on Social media sites.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
Rovie08

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:25:23 AM

Yes it can be use for social media to transact anything and everything it is an easy and fastest way to gathered those things. Many people I think want the concept of this in the near future.
youok

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:45:55 AM

nowdays,the development of information technology  allows people to get informations from various
of the world quickly and easily. This is one of the things that should be utilized by us as well. in my country the most people  use social media like facebook and twitter. we can function of this social media for giving and sharing information about bitcoin. I agree with you that we can use social media to get people to be aware about this criptocurrency..this is great idea.  Wink

LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 03:01:57 AM

Social media for me is the the best way to spread the news about bitcoin since many people around the world are using social media like facebook, twitter, instagram etc. You did a good job in posting about bitcoin in your instagram account because you let some people know about bitcoin. Social media nowadays is the best place to advertise the products you are selling and you can use it too when it comes to bitcoin and in this way, many and many people will know bitcoin.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Hotel_Prodeo

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:58:26 AM

nowdays,the development of information technology  allows people to get informations from various
of the world quickly and easily. This is one of the things that should be utilized by us as well. in my country the most people  use social media like facebook and twitter. we can function of this social media for giving and sharing information about bitcoin. I agree with you that we can use social media to get people to be aware about this criptocurrency..this is great idea.  Wink

Yes true, some time ago there was a social media special project called Zonto, I think social media development is very fast and this is an advantage for social media owners.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1354

CoinPoker.com

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 04:06:36 AM

Social media is so powerful. One way of advertising bitcoin is trough social medias, like facebook or twitter. We can also use it to  advertise our referral links.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: