Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:57:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Use Social Media for Bitcoin  (Read 15842 times)
chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:43:33 PM

Social media is everywhere. The big players in the industry carry billions of users and boast massive layers of data and content. As of now social media is a big influence to all.
Yes that is right, in fact social media can be consider as the main source of introducing bitcoin into people, it can even make bitcoin more popular in such area where people do not have any knowledge about bitcoin. So we can say that social media is really an effective way of  making money.
Definitely it is one of the best source of bitcoin in crypto currency industry, because thru Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, YouTube and other social media you can gain profit. Otherwise using of these accounts you earn a tons of bitcoin in the future, because thru helps of social media you can easily promote the coins or ICO's you've been joined. Therefore spreading or advertising company is not a hard job compared to your original work.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sheamus10

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:49:48 PM

it was very good idea, social media is to be one way to spread bitcoin world to all people. Especially now social media such as facebook, twitter, instagram, many in use the community or citizens to socialize.
LoudA__

Activity: 241

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:54:07 PM

The power of social media can really help spread the word about Bitcoin and pump up the price.

Spreading the name or information about bitcoin is not enough to make the price pump, unless the one who know about it bought a lot of bitcoin. I think the way you will be using the social media is like an advertisement to advertise bitcoin to others but the thing is they will not be attracted by it if you will not be specifying some things.
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:02:33 PM

Great idea,  social is a powerful tool to promote btc or any campaigns.

This social media campaigns is for the Altcoins Campaign only, mostly they have twitter, facebook, and Instagram social media campaign, which pays good money even you are just reposting their post, commenting on it, and liking their post. It is better rather than sharing those shitty post in facebook which is just all about flirting, and other immature things. Social media campaigns are use to promote and to know the cryptocurrencies even more by all the people who doesn't know it yet.
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 11:06:24 PM

well social media's power is unstopable in all fields, and you can use it to do good and also bad, good thing you made people realise the value in bitcoin
As the world becomes more futuristic and becomes more techie, i can really say that social media a one way to spread something easily in public. It is where you could post something online you want the public to know and everybody online will see it because it will scatter to different areas of places it will be sent.
AimHigh

Activity: 554

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:11:51 PM

So recently I was using this app called Instagram (in case some of you never heard of it) and I posted some pictures & videos related to Bitcoin on my Instagram Stories (Like that day when the price goes insanely high and keep going til now). Then 2 days ago some of my friends suddenly asked me about what Bitcoin is & how could the price goes up like that. And I was surprisingly glad to know that I've influenced some people to get to know Bitcoin. And then I introduced them to Bitcoin and answer their questions about it, there were 3 people asking about Bitcoin that day just because of this 1 post.

I mean why don't we just use this power of social media to make people aware about this Cryptocurrency, well I know that there are already some people doing this (like those YouTube channels).
But what I'm talking about here is to us to post something about Bitcoin on our social media, you can just at least post something like your first transaction with Bitcoin and share your story on your Facebook or take the picture of your book that you just bought from the internet using your Bitcoin and then post it on your Twitter.

Don't be afraid to share your experience, you won't get hurt by doing it!(at least not now)

This is so nice and great because you are using social media for bitcoin, this is my first time to hear that social media using bitcoin im so amaze this kind of thing was possible and thank you for sharing your experience to us that was a big for everyone.

Yeah you are right we use social media to promote cryptocurrency like bitcoin that they aware that cryptocurrency was existing right now and for the future that we can use cryptocurrency for our daily transaction.
yemiforu

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:13:12 PM

Social media uses will create more awareness for people to be more conversant with bitcoin there by increase the growth of bitcoin. am in so much support of this
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:15:33 PM

Actually, cryptocurrencies are already doing that thing. Bitcoin has also gained additional fame because of this. Social media nowadays is one of the most influential in terms of spreading news and rumors and all kinds of stuff true or not. New crypto projects and ICOs even airdrops are also using the social media platform to spread the word of their existence and whatever they offer.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Mame

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:27:19 PM

seems this is experience use social media for bitcoin, it's great and I like, but I have not yet experience, because I still newbie, haha LOL  Grin

Since everybody is connected with the internet all the time promoting bitcoin through social media can go a very long way. Recently I saw on facebook that they have some clips about bitcoin, and there are a lot of possitve comments, I hope they will post more about bitcoin.

│▌▌│▌▌▌   ❏ IBIN ❏  │▌▌│▌▌▌   ❏ IBIN ❏    │▌▌│▌▌▌ 
International Blockshare Identification Number
██   Telegram   ██████████   IBIN   █████████   Medium   ██
marzuk

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:14:55 AM

I totally agree with you Bitcoin has achieved so much that it's a good idea. Most people in the world are now using different social media. I think social media is the best platform to improve Bitcoin. We use different types of social media such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc. Where all the news is available. So I think social media can play a very important role in getting all the news about Bitcoin.
Kim Ji Won

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:37:03 AM

So recently I was using this app called Instagram (in case some of you never heard of it) and I posted some pictures & videos related to Bitcoin on my Instagram Stories (Like that day when the price goes insanely high and keep going til now). Then 2 days ago some of my friends suddenly asked me about what Bitcoin is & how could the price goes up like that. And I was surprisingly glad to know that I've influenced some people to get to know Bitcoin. And then I introduced them to Bitcoin and answer their questions about it, there were 3 people asking about Bitcoin that day just because of this 1 post.

I mean why don't we just use this power of social media to make people aware about this Cryptocurrency, well I know that there are already some people doing this (like those YouTube channels).
But what I'm talking about here is to us to post something about Bitcoin on our social media, you can just at least post something like your first transaction with Bitcoin and share your story on your Facebook or take the picture of your book that you just bought from the internet using your Bitcoin and then post it on your Twitter.

Don't be afraid to share your experience, you won't get hurt by doing it!(at least not now)
That is a good idea! This way, we can spread awareness to people about what bitcoin is, and they could also get interested in using bitcoin too if they see such post on bitcoin but there is also a downside to this kind of technique. Imagine you are posting about bitcoin in your social media accounts, you will be exposing that you are a bitcoin user which compromises the bitcoin's anonymity, you will also be exposed to hackers that will try to hack your accounts right?
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:42:27 AM

Actually, cryptocurrencies are already doing that thing. Bitcoin has also gained additional fame because of this. Social media nowadays is one of the most influential in terms of spreading news and rumors and all kinds of stuff true or not. New crypto projects and ICOs even airdrops are also using the social media platform to spread the word of their existence and whatever they offer.

This was a previously thought-out idea to make social media a place to inform bitcoin and other altcoins.  Wink
J Gambler

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:51:42 AM

Bitcoin can be used to be advertised or to further the awareness or even educate people by using bitcoin as a platform to do things that are otherwise ignored by just telling people about it live. With social media we can make it kore simolified and play to the stretgths of the youth.

Y U MAD AT ME
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:39:31 AM

This was a previously thought-out idea to make social media a place to inform bitcoin and other altcoins.  Wink

A better way to spread the information about the crypto currency it is may happen but not in the way that the coin are spreading but the project had been posting in facebook but some are ignore about this how about the coins?

Mame

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:09:31 PM

seems this is experience use social media for bitcoin, it's great and I like, but I have not yet experience, because I still newbie, haha LOL  Grin

Since everybody is connected with the internet all the time promoting bitcoin through social media can go a very long way. Recently I saw on facebook that they have some clips about bitcoin, and there are a lot of possitve comments, I hope they will post more about bitcoin.

│▌▌│▌▌▌   ❏ IBIN ❏  │▌▌│▌▌▌   ❏ IBIN ❏    │▌▌│▌▌▌ 
International Blockshare Identification Number
██   Telegram   ██████████   IBIN   █████████   Medium   ██
HasHe

Activity: 952

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:32:36 PM

That's really a nice idea.Since bitcoin is a decentralized currency,there is no authorized body to advertise about it in T.V. or any other news media.So,we could instead share posts related to bitcoin in our facebook,whatsapp and other social media and spread knowledge about bitcoin through out the world.
Superzpay

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:39:53 PM

Nowaday I think the best way to promote Bitcoin is Social media. For example I just posted a picture about Bitcoin price yesterday and a lot of people attracted and they asked me everything about Bitcoin and how to earn it Smiley) I think it's better than advertise about Bitcoin on youtube or any ways else. Beside there are some Social Media campaign and we can earn Bitcoin and promote it at the same time Cheesy
social media is the best source for advertisement of Bitcoin. Because this is the era of social media, a person of any age is interest to use of social media like facebook, twitter and YouTube. Its big campaign has been done by using social media. Every business needs social media for its promotions. On the other end Bitcoin talk is the major source of information for newbie to Bitcoin.
Netto

Activity: 466
Merit: 375

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:50:02 PM

Nowaday I think the best way to promote Bitcoin is Social media. For example I just posted a picture about Bitcoin price yesterday and a lot of people attracted and they asked me everything about Bitcoin and how to earn it Smiley) I think it's better than advertise about Bitcoin on youtube or any ways else. Beside there are some Social Media campaign and we can earn Bitcoin and promote it at the same time Cheesy
social media is the best source for advertisement of Bitcoin. Because this is the era of social media, a person of any age is interest to use of social media like facebook, twitter and YouTube. Its big campaign has been done by using social media. Every business needs social media for its promotions. On the other end Bitcoin talk is the major source of information for newbie to Bitcoin.

I agree with you, it is now the era of social media, they use social media to get to know each other, especially if the social media in a campaign at the same time would be very beneficial to the wider community that uses it
marjoree

Activity: 193

Presale is live!

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:50:51 AM

Using social medias can really promote bitcoin since most of the time people are online. Especially facebook! Wherein in my country its the best way to share thoughts and everything, so once my friends there see it, then they will share it since they know what bitcoin can do

wormgummy019

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:53:49 AM

Yes, that's the best way to intruduce bitcoin to people. We all know that almost all the people have a social media account like facebook, twitter, instagram, google account, etc. If that people share his/her experience about bitcoin, the people who read his/her post or message will enlighten his/her mind about bitcoin. Therefore, he/she will try or enter the bitcoin world because he/she convinced by the people who post or message his'her own experience about bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: