Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:15:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Use Social Media for Bitcoin  (Read 15842 times)
mindfly09

Activity: 405
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:08:36 PM

Social media today is very popular, and the popularity can be used in bitcoin to bring good news about bitcoin in all over the world. It means this is the best way to use social media to spread information about bitcoin. Because most of people today using social media are always active. I think it will become more popular when people heard and see about bitcoin, social media are connected to the people in all over the world.
ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:43:47 PM

So recently I was using this app called Instagram (in case some of you never heard of it) and I posted some pictures & videos related to Bitcoin on my Instagram Stories (Like that day when the price goes insanely high and keep going til now). Then 2 days ago some of my friends suddenly asked me about what Bitcoin is & how could the price goes up like that. And I was surprisingly glad to know that I've influenced some people to get to know Bitcoin. And then I introduced them to Bitcoin and answer their questions about it, there were 3 people asking about Bitcoin that day just because of this 1 post.

I mean why don't we just use this power of social media to make people aware about this Cryptocurrency, well I know that there are already some people doing this (like those YouTube channels).
But what I'm talking about here is to us to post something about Bitcoin on our social media, you can just at least post something like your first transaction with Bitcoin and share your story on your Facebook or take the picture of your book that you just bought from the internet using your Bitcoin and then post it on your Twitter.

Don't be afraid to share your experience, you won't get hurt by doing it!(at least not now)

I like your idea, maybe I'll try it. Such as buying a motorcycle or mobile phone using bitcoin, and will q share my story on social media. I'm sure there will be many people who are interested.

jc89

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:54:06 PM

So recently I was using this app called Instagram (in case some of you never heard of it) and I posted some pictures & videos related to Bitcoin on my Instagram Stories (Like that day when the price goes insanely high and keep going til now). Then 2 days ago some of my friends suddenly asked me about what Bitcoin is & how could the price goes up like that. And I was surprisingly glad to know that I've influenced some people to get to know Bitcoin. And then I introduced them to Bitcoin and answer their questions about it, there were 3 people asking about Bitcoin that day just because of this 1 post.

I mean why don't we just use this power of social media to make people aware about this Cryptocurrency, well I know that there are already some people doing this (like those YouTube channels).
But what I'm talking about here is to us to post something about Bitcoin on our social media, you can just at least post something like your first transaction with Bitcoin and share your story on your Facebook or take the picture of your book that you just bought from the internet using your Bitcoin and then post it on your Twitter.

Don't be afraid to share your experience, you won't get hurt by doing it!(at least not now)

It's amazing to find out how powerful these social media apps are and how it helped the cryptoworld spread like a virus. If you search bitcoin in facebook you'll see lots of pages with thousands of members from different parts of the world. It's really amazing but sometimes alarming because there are some who ard taking advantage of the newbies who know nothing about btc. Some where persuaded to invest in hyip sites that eventually are gone together with people's btc in just a few days. Though social media sites are a good platform in promoting btc and alts, it's not entirely safe and people should listen to the people they trust with enough knowledge so that they can be guided accordingly.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
wisdomcn

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:26:34 PM

This is a welcomed idea that will sure increase awareness of bitcoin, and also make more people to adopt cryptocurrency which will in turn increase investor and by doing so we that already into cryptocurrency will also benefits from it in one way or the other. And the more people adopt cryptocurrency the more stronger we will enjoy it.
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:42:00 PM

This is a welcomed idea that will sure increase awareness of bitcoin, and also make more people to adopt cryptocurrency which will in turn increase investor and by doing so we that already into cryptocurrency will also benefits from it in one way or the other. And the more people adopt cryptocurrency the more stronger we will enjoy it.
Yes social media can be more helpful to introduce bitcoin to all over the world. In fact it can be consider as one of the most effective and quickest way of introducing bitcoin to those areas where bitcoin is still not introduce. Modern people are mostly connected with social media and getting information about the world's events through social media therefore it can also be use for introducing bitcoin in more effective way.
SubtIeIdoI

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:42:39 PM

social networking currently includes a great influence on bitcoin, social networking has the ability to promote bitcin and appeal to traders right into a task. so, social media should always link to everything about cryptocurrency at all times.
JesusoChristo

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:58:33 PM

I am also thinking about it and that i actually want to try to post something about bitcoin on my social networking accounts particularly via fb regarding to my own tale and encounters immediately up to present but it appears as though my fb buddies are just like a shut oriented individual whom I could not make convinced about it
a4techer

Activity: 552

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:31:09 PM

That's was nice because you are using the social media to promote bitcoin and it usable for you not only to socialize but you stil using your mind to earn using social media and because of you i think that i want to try to post and to promote also the bitcoin to know other about or what is bitcoin and also we can earn using social media.
Headtekker

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:44:15 PM

That would be a great idea to spread the word about bitcoin because i think everyone deserves a little bit hope that their future will be ok for them and i think it can help the poor countries a lot in regaining a strong economy.
Techcodes

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:47:20 PM

Yes this way people can know more about bitcoin and teenagers can go into bitcoin because a lot of social media is used by teenagers these day and if they know about it they can easily secure their future if they start with bitcoin.
Gloriel

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:49:43 PM

SMM is the 'musthave' instrument in ANY economic sphere. The blockchain adv just need more solid targeting. Now it too often looks like nigerian spam Sad
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:53:15 PM

Almost everyone who has understood what Bitcoin is or what cryptocurrencies are, have tried to share that technology with their family and friends but it's not that easy to convince them about it. Some people have lots of misconceptions about Bitcoin and they'll never understand, can't do anything about it.
Good thinking and I agree with your thoughts.
To understand bitcoin takes patience and learning even harder because if they do not have an understanding of bitcoin then tend to have a lot of misconceptions about bitcoin then they will never understand about it.
McKane

IF PROBLEM WITH MY TRUST THEN BRING AN ESCROW.

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:17:48 PM

Presently a days online networking is best place for venture since individuals are getting more data from that point assume in the event that you do one post on twitter or Facebook. It will be seen by many individuals then they share there information toward other individuals so it's better for bitcoin that post related about bitcoin via web-based networking media by that many individuals will come toward bitcoin and put there benefit in bitcoin and like that bitcoin will turn out to be significantly more grounded.

IBMINER DONE A GOOD JOB. I learned a lesson from him. He gave me negative trust just because i was dealing with account seller. To buy an account.
NRF

Activity: 279

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:43:40 PM

Yes, you can do a research or join an ICO. You will see that they have used social media to do marketing campaigns. Nowadays, many people know cryptocurrency and invest in ICO projects.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:51:22 PM

Almost everyone who has understood what Bitcoin is or what cryptocurrencies are, have tried to share that technology with their family and friends but it's not that easy to convince them about it. Some people have lots of misconceptions about Bitcoin and they'll never understand, can't do anything about it.
To understand bitcoin takes patience and learning even harder because if they do not have an understanding of bitcoin then tend to have a lot of misconceptions about bitcoin then they will never understand about it.
most people here talking about the power of social media and yes we cannot push people to understand about bitcoin and indeed to understand bitcoin it took more procces and not instantly but if you're spread good contents regarding related bitcoin with good explanation at your social media or sharing your suceess story from being cryptocurrency users then i think people will interested to read your article and eventually they will use bitcoin
Fasdartin

Activity: 618

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:25:27 PM

Maybe yes it is good idea because when someone post about bitcoin in a good way, those people who read this post make a conclusion about bitcoin and maybe some of them tried it and tell their friend to use it, if that happen maybe the value of bitcoin is increase even more. That is the one of the advantages of using social media for bitcoin.
coinoberg

Activity: 105

Get your share of the future

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:36:16 PM

I also agree with that. It takes some time to learn it and it requires patience.

The Alchemlst

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 09:18:55 PM

Using social media to get the attention of our friends about Bitcoin is a good idea but it depends on the type of friends that you have. If majority of your friends are not open to new things and like to use the mainstream then theres a low chance that your post will be noticed. But if you have friends who are open to ideas and open to risks then post away and you'll see a lot of curious query in your mailbox.

I agree with this, you can't reach out people who's not interested in the first place. You will just sound like a person involved to some networking business trying to convince others. I've been ignored even by my cousins when I introduced bitcoin to them but now they are the ones asking me this time when they see its potential and how I managed to earn a few extra cash. They just realized that I would gain nothing by teaching them the nature of bitcoin I just want them to be successful too or just even earn some extra money for their family.

James_H

Activity: 517

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:45:53 PM

I think that's a good idea, because currently now a lot of people who are active in social media such as facebook, twiter, instagram and others so by using the power of social media  to introduce bitcoin of course will be more people who will know about bitcoin
Fasunathan

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:51:36 PM

Using social media for bitcoin is actually an advantage because there are so many people who are always online and it is impossible that they cannot see the posts you are posting if you post it in public right? It is one way of sharing to other people about it and to people who are a little bit curious when they will see that post, I am pretty sure that they will search about it and ask somebody about what bitcoin is and what can he or she can benefit from it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: