Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 11:39:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Use Social Media for Bitcoin  (Read 15844 times)
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:49:41 PM

Social media for bitcoin is a way of advertising for free. Social media helps bitcoin in popularity. People can immediately see their friend's posts about bitcoin and it will multiply fast by forward post to other people. That's social media for bitcoin.
Yes i agree with you social media is the way to earn more investor in their project so thats why social media is much good than signature campaign and be ause of that bitcoin is day by day become a popular to all. Smiley
Bitcoin is an attention grabbing technology, people are getting into it and the number of bitcoin investors in the market is increasing, and so is its demand increasing, still there are many people in the world who are unaware of bitcoin and are unknown of the blessings of bitcoin, introducing bitcoin on television, facebook, viber or any other technology can help out a lot in educating people and they will also get in to it and secure their future by investing here
In fact is good idea, because like if someone want to be known they use social media to become popular. It is the same scenario in bitcoin, use social media to become much popular since everyone always use technology. Also when bitcoin use in social media, it easy for them to understand it and learn more about this coin.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:50:47 PM

bitcoin is now on any social media platform and even on youtube .. bitcoin is rising all over the world and its price is one of the main factor why so many people are investing on this !
pri3oner

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:54:57 PM

The more we share it on IG the more unfriends see it. Bounty programmes cant afford for anyone, yo Wink

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
bristlefront

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:58:44 PM

Some of the people in social media have lack interest in bitcoin. They want to see proofs before believing, so if they see the bitcoin price goes high that is the only time they start earning bitcoin instead on the day you advertise them. I can't blame them since they are afraid to be scammed. People need to learn bitcoin to prevent these kind of doubts about the bitcoin and what it can possibly do to their everyday lives.

ripti

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:14:40 PM

Social media is a social network. When using social media to make friends interested in it, it can often be the opposite of interest. Why not, many friends who have got it accept it as negative. Even after this, social media gives good results to friends about it.
Raisul Islam

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:25:47 PM

We use social media as a social network.we can invite more friends to join bitcoin and grow it a bigg earning site in this world .we also can talk on there about it and how can we do more work in bitcoin.
Nylelyn

Activity: 296
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:47:25 AM

Sharing bitcoin thru social media is actually fastest way of making bitcoin popular and have people understand facts about this digital coin. Social media can make a person make a person to become a Star, same procedure can be done with bitcoin.  Thru an appealing post and presentation of how they can benefit in simple ways to increasing their income thru investing in btc, relevant topic on various sites,  we can encourage and get the attention of the entire world.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
pathapoddo

Activity: 448

CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:04:43 AM

Yes, social media for bitcoin is great for us who are use facebook, twitter, youtube for nothing or in leisure time.  If you want to earn some side income or some extra income. This forum is good side for this type of campaign like facebook, Twitter,  youtube etc.
You should use social media for income side if you want some extra income.

⎔ CRYPTOCITIZEN ┇ RULE & EARN 【 $CCASH 】
MMO RPG METAVERSE ON BSC ┇ FIGHT  • •  DRAG RACE  • •  EARN
➥ TELEGRAM ➥ TWITTER ➥ TWITCH ➥ WEBSITE  • • 【 WEBSITE 】
Samia_Naiz

Activity: 65

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:25:22 AM

Social media network plays a important role in Bitcoin. Reddit, Facebook and Twitter are most popular platforms for discussing Bitcoin and sharing information.

soilwork79

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:02:18 AM

Social media is the power tools to introduce bitcoin. It depends on what type of friends you have. If your friends aren't that into technology and not that interested in new things, forcing bitcoin on them wouldn't be a good idea.
saffira

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:22:17 AM

Bitcoin is only applicable for open minded people. It is interesting because it is money but not everyone can understand it. For me yes, we can use social media today to educate other. However, it depend on them how they will treat bitcoin. Some impression is it is a scam. We cannot pleased everyone to understand it the way we does.
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 06:28:48 AM

I personally think bitcoin does benefit from social media talks and so forth. I have personally had facebook friends ask me what bitcoin is. This of course made them take interest in bitcoin and start buying bitcoin. I also see people post on facebook or telegram to earn bitcoin. Apart from that social media reaches more places than conventional media.

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
NightCloudz07

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:57:40 AM

So recently I was using this app called Instagram (in case some of you never heard of it) and I posted some pictures & videos related to Bitcoin on my Instagram Stories (Like that day when the price goes insanely high and keep going til now). Then 2 days ago some of my friends suddenly asked me about what Bitcoin is & how could the price goes up like that. And I was surprisingly glad to know that I've influenced some people to get to know Bitcoin. And then I introduced them to Bitcoin and answer their questions about it, there were 3 people asking about Bitcoin that day just because of this 1 post.

I mean why don't we just use this power of social media to make people aware about this Cryptocurrency, well I know that there are already some people doing this (like those YouTube channels).
But what I'm talking about here is to us to post something about Bitcoin on our social media, you can just at least post something like your first transaction with Bitcoin and share your story on your Facebook or take the picture of your book that you just bought from the internet using your Bitcoin and then post it on your Twitter.

Don't be afraid to share your experience, you won't get hurt by doing it!(at least not now)
if you use the social media for bitcoin you will be banned and do not be copy paste on social media if you dont want to banned your account you do not earn a lot of money avoid copy paste on social media

▲▼▲▼ZICHAIN ▲▼▲▼ JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO
▲▼ BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ▲▼
RondoAnyar

Activity: 651
Merit: 101

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:01:56 AM

social media for bitcoin is very effective because bitcoin currently requires enormous promotion, and social promotion proves to attract huge investors and can make an ICO a success. because now everyone has a social media as a medium to communicate.

camsss

Activity: 67

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:14:30 AM

Using social media as a means of promoting bitcoin can be an alternative way of introducing it to the public. But it depends on the perception of the people that will see it. Some of them would be encouraged and some of them would say so many negative things about bitcoin. But one thing is for sure, we can help bitcoin earn many more investors by the use of social media. Maybe not all people but atleast some of them would join.

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:18:01 PM

social media for bitcoin is very effective because bitcoin currently requires enormous promotion, and social promotion proves to attract huge investors and can make an ICO a success. because now everyone has a social media as a medium to communicate.
Social media is a great way to promote something and promoting bitcoin using social media is one of the best thing to do in order to spread awareness to the other people who are not yet aware of this kind of opportunity. I already started using it by posting some pictures that has some information about bitcoin and it resulted to be good because some of the people who viewed it already messaged me and ask for some guidance and i am willing to answer and guide them.
tranle789

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:21:45 PM

Social media is a great way to promote something and promoting bitcoin using social media is one of the best thing to do in order to spread awareness to the other people who are not yet aware of this kind of opportunity. I already started using it by posting some pictures that has some information about bitcoin and it resulted to be good because some of the people who viewed it already messaged me and ask for some guidance and i am willing to answer and guide them.
Yup. I also use this way and I have met so many people who want to learn about Bitcoin. Then I will try to explain to them about this market and will encourage them to invest in Bitcoin and I will guide them all so they can soon make a profit.
jercess

Activity: 201

Campaign Manager

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:27:03 PM

We have known this forum through social media and why not use the same medium for spreading the good news right? Me myself is also posting some of the current events in Bitcoin. I also tag a friend who is also a member here and as a result, some of our friends took their time to ask us what was it and what should they do to be a member of it. Social media is really a big help in spreading this kind of informations and if we wanted to help a friend to earn too, of they are patient enough because here, patience is a virtue.
meer45

Activity: 140
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:19:56 AM

I personally would not use my private social media pages for bitcoin in case that it can be forbidden in the future but would open a new page special for bitcoin or related.

GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:22:21 AM

So recently I was using this app called Instagram (in case some of you never heard of it) and I posted some pictures & videos related to Bitcoin on my Instagram Stories (Like that day when the price goes insanely high and keep going til now). Then 2 days ago some of my friends suddenly asked me about what Bitcoin is & how could the price goes up like that. And I was surprisingly glad to know that I've influenced some people to get to know Bitcoin. And then I introduced them to Bitcoin and answer their questions about it, there were 3 people asking about Bitcoin that day just because of this 1 post.

I mean why don't we just use this power of social media to make people aware about this Cryptocurrency, well I know that there are already some people doing this (like those YouTube channels).
But what I'm talking about here is to us to post something about Bitcoin on our social media, you can just at least post something like your first transaction with Bitcoin and share your story on your Facebook or take the picture of your book that you just bought from the internet using your Bitcoin and then post it on your Twitter.

Don't be afraid to share your experience, you won't get hurt by doing it!(at least not now)
Bitcoin and social media are now have a lot of connection. There are now many promotions about bitcoin in different social media. I think social media is the key for the bitcoin to become more successful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: