Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:17:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Use Social Media for Bitcoin  (Read 15846 times)
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:15:34 AM

Using social media to promote bitcoins is just normal,almost all online stuffs around now are promoted mostly on social media rather than on real social life sharing,because social media is more popular right now and many people are using it Cheesy

Agree because this is something normal things happen in all regions.
Is there any other way to provide new information about Bitcoin? Wink
seriin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:24:54 AM

By means of using the different social sites to spread the information about bitcoin is indeeed a good way. Especially in todays era. Technology is just anywhere everywhere and many people are using it right now.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
bunglor

Activity: 648
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:14:50 AM

I think almost all social media have information about bitcoin, those who work on bitcoin definitely make a story on the social media they use to tell their story with bitcoin, but many of them use social media to create fake news about bitcoin.
Xanxus024

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:10:59 AM

At first people who do not know bitcoin probably curious specially if they see it in social media more likely think bitcoin is form of scam, Then some people become more interested by asking them selves what is bitcoin. Using social media is a effective way to promote and advertise not only for bitcoin but for all cryptocurrencies.
Pamela Jobelle

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:23:00 AM

There's a bad and good effect of sharing bitcoin thru social media. Why? Because there are people don't know what are the tdue meaning of using bitcoin. It's better to be educated on how/what bitcoin is. Some people will enter the world of cryptocurrency because of the intesion of making money and use it in illegal way. It's better to be educated and use bitcoin in a good way.
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1554
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 04:31:01 AM

Yes social media is a great platform to make awareness about any clause. People can interact there with each one virtually, through a platform provided by social media.

To making awareness and posting news and updates about Bitcoins, Social media already worked well. Web is the platform where user can interact various things, Social media is just one part. But it have big potential to reach to end user. If social media used properly then it can give best results to reach to targeted audience.
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:57:45 AM

Yes social media is a great platform to make awareness about any clause. People can interact there with each one virtually, through a platform provided by social media.

To making awareness and posting news and updates about Bitcoins, Social media already worked well. Web is the platform where user can interact various things, Social media is just one part. But it have big potential to reach to end user. If social media used properly then it can give best results to reach to targeted audience.
That is true, I used social media for bitcoin. I reated one account just for promoting such promising ICO that can help the community and benefits the investors in every ICO campaigns. I'm really glad that doing this helps me to earn some cash while earning enough money. Hoping to get more opportunity in cryptocurrency world.
family934

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:31:44 AM

Yeahhh.. It is very easy to use social media for the bitcoin. Social media can popularized the bitcoin more effectively than other ways. The social media can also express the bitcoin in deep and will make the bitcoin easy for the newbie and in this way it can help the bitcoin to popular in the whole world easily.
P3

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:08:32 PM

Bitcoin require greatest number of populace all through the entire world and it will get achievement in getting these clients when most extreme number of individuals get thought about bitcoin and this will be conceivable through publicizing and for promoting online networking is the best source.
Derrick

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:47:29 AM

Bitcoin require promoting in light of the fact that still bitcoin have not get greatest number of clients from the world and as per me online networking is the best hotspot for publicizing since now a days generally individuals from the world are following web-based social networking.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:13:54 AM

There are actually a lot of members here advertising or plugging bitcoins using social media like facebook at twitter. Signature campaigns even pay them top dollar to do this. Most of them also share about bitcoins on their respective social media accounts. Everything about bitcoins can be massively be better once advertised on social media.

Bit4UTeam

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 07:26:14 AM

You are quite right that we should promote bitcoins as so few people know about what  cryptocurrency is (about 3% of humans). Social media is a nice option to tell others what bitcoin is. Usually, when I see some post on Facebook about bitcoins I share it with my friends. Everybody can do this.
Images21

Activity: 567
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:26:26 AM

Bitcoin may use social media to promote its use and features. This is highly effective the way I look at it. It is because, majority of the world's population is already into social media. As a matter of fact, there were several surveys done in the past in which the findings is that a big chunk of the 24 hours of people, especially to those who belong to developing countries, are consumed by browsing or generally using social media. The thing however is that we should also be careful because social media nowadays are overused or even improperly used. There is a danger of misleading information or understanding.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
QuartzMen

Activity: 65

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:29:47 AM

My opinion, no need to use social Media for bitcoin.Because bitcoin is one of the best virtual currency in our world.so many peoples are know about bitcoin.No advertisement for bitcoin.
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:39:19 AM

So recently I was using this app called Instagram (in case some of you never heard of it) and I posted some pictures & videos related to Bitcoin on my Instagram Stories (Like that day when the price goes insanely high and keep going til now). Then 2 days ago some of my friends suddenly asked me about what Bitcoin is & how could the price goes up like that. And I was surprisingly glad to know that I've influenced some people to get to know Bitcoin. And then I introduced them to Bitcoin and answer their questions about it, there were 3 people asking about Bitcoin that day just because of this 1 post.

I mean why don't we just use this power of social media to make people aware about this Cryptocurrency, well I know that there are already some people doing this (like those YouTube channels).
But what I'm talking about here is to us to post something about Bitcoin on our social media, you can just at least post something like your first transaction with Bitcoin and share your story on your Facebook or take the picture of your book that you just bought from the internet using your Bitcoin and then post it on your Twitter.

Don't be afraid to share your experience, you won't get hurt by doing it!(at least not now)

Yap, we all do social Media so many people will know of it But don't worry, soon enough everybody will notice it.
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:41:27 AM

been into facebook, using it every freetime and i can see lots of post related to bitcoin and cryptocurrencies..
facebook is really useful into spreading things and some people are using the platform to  spread the news all over the country and world.. they can earn on it and keep doing it bitcoin is really a big opportunity to everyone.
wjchong

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 11:42:56 AM

Very nice story. And it is a good idea to use social media for Bitcoin.

BTC BTC MY SAFE HOUSE :- A home that can protect your wealth and life of your families during disaster. BTC
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:46:54 AM

twitter is widely used for bitcoin and  most of the price fluctuations are happening becz of some of bitcoin celebrity tweets
lunaalthea

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:17:36 PM

I actually agree, I also got influenced by my peers and I also want to share my knowledge and experience about bitcoin

Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:34:21 PM

Using social media for the purposes of bitcoin or promoting the bitcoin is a great idea. Since most of the people are touch with social media,
you can easily educate them on what are the essence and the things that bitcoin can contribute.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: