Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:28:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Use Social Media for Bitcoin  (Read 15842 times)
SHUNNO

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:10:30 PM

I am additional exploring bitcoin on social media facebook and twitter , by distributing to the general public. I promote each signature project that I follow through facebook and twitter, several square measure asking what my job is and why I continuously share things associated with overseas comes, and therefore the answer is to appear for bitcoin.
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:35:16 PM

I think it is a great idea that we use social media as a medium to promote and educate the public regarding the social awareness about bitcoin community. 
Through this we can be able to make something new that will help the society to improve. Educating the people about bitcoin is a great deed for bright future,  which everyone will benefit in this simple moce.
scott btc

Activity: 356
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:13:53 PM

I do, OP we have same history but i use WhatsApp (WA) i just post a picture on for my WA status when i found my old blockchain address with balance inside, then about 6 people ask me what is it, and they see the $$ rates, wow it's big "can we buy something with it ?" and many more, i can said all here, but almost their question is same.
Then idk, after they ask about the bitcoin, they buy or not but if they buy it then do nothing i think they already profit even they do nothing from their bitcoin  Grin

It's free to share your happinessIncome, people is welcome for new/good infos.
RubyuCartermg

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:20:40 PM

Yes, do it bravely, don't be afraid to share. Since I first used twitter and others to exchange bitcoins, I have had more than 1000 fans. I have known many good friends, and I have helped many new friends who I want to exchange bitcoins with.
Webberson

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 06:42:36 PM

Social media, have played a major role in creating awareness for bitcoin and other alts as well. It has actually given people more insight about the currency - through posts on Facebook, twitter, telegram and others. Which as a result have increased the numbers of investors.

mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:17:00 PM

Using the virtual world or social media is great and brilliant idea. From using it we can educate ,spread and promote bitcoin which can increase our community and convince the public to accept it.
From this we can establish a great foundation for future activities with bitcoin.
cjinny

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:34:46 PM

I also introduce the benefits and advantages of bitcoin to friends and relatives using Facebook, Twitter and Telegram. I include the additional revenue I generate from bitcoin, they get a positive response on me, they want to be given more guidance on bitcoin. I am very happy to help others to change better.
simonbakla02

Activity: 43

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:55:09 PM

So recently I was using this app called Instagram (in case some of you never heard of it) and I posted some pictures & videos related to Bitcoin on my Instagram Stories (Like that day when the price goes insanely high and keep going til now). Then 2 days ago some of my friends suddenly asked me about what Bitcoin is & how could the price goes up like that. And I was surprisingly glad to know that I've influenced some people to get to know Bitcoin. And then I introduced them to Bitcoin and answer their questions about it, there were 3 people asking about Bitcoin that day just because of this 1 post.

I mean why don't we just use this power of social media to make people aware about this Cryptocurrency, well I know that there are already some people doing this (like those YouTube channels).
But what I'm talking about here is to us to post something about Bitcoin on our social media, you can just at least post something like your first transaction with Bitcoin and share your story on your Facebook or take the picture of your book that you just bought from the internet using your Bitcoin and then post it on your Twitter.

Don't be afraid to share your experience, you won't get hurt by doing it!(at least not now)

Inviting bitcoin through social media is a good idea because social media is the biggest influence in the internet industry but it will just be good if we have the friends we are expecting to be. But if our friends is not that open minded to these changes we can't do anything about it.
danggoron

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:53:56 AM

well, the influence of social media is quite large. when I join bounty facebook, I share a post from a project. then, some of my friends asked me what I was doing. finally, i explain to them about cryptocurrency and bitcoin. some of them are interested and some do not believe. and what makes me happy is, my friend has also been getting profit from bitcoin.

Lhanofclover

Activity: 102

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:06:51 AM

well, the influence of social media is quite large. when I join bounty facebook, I share a post from a project. then, some of my friends asked me what I was doing. finally, i explain to them about cryptocurrency and bitcoin. some of them are interested and some do not believe. and what makes me happy is, my friend has also been getting profit from bitcoin.

I agree that the influence for the social media audience is large and it's one of the reason too why bitcoin gains attention now. I myself knows bitcoin because of the social media and some of my friends are keep posting stuff in their accounts about bitcoin and that's the reason now why i am here.
svendoto23

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:11:14 AM

The influence of Social media on bitcoin can get a large impact on newbie on crypto currency because it can give them a door of opportunity in the cryptocurrency market but they must realize that it isnt easy to get hop on in this industry they must research lot if they really want to get a lot of profit from bitcoin.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
MS.LAWLIET

Activity: 221

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:16:39 AM

So recently I was using this app called Instagram (in case some of you never heard of it) and I posted some pictures & videos related to Bitcoin on my Instagram Stories (Like that day when the price goes insanely high and keep going til now). Then 2 days ago some of my friends suddenly asked me about what Bitcoin is & how could the price goes up like that. And I was surprisingly glad to know that I've influenced some people to get to know Bitcoin. And then I introduced them to Bitcoin and answer their questions about it, there were 3 people asking about Bitcoin that day just because of this 1 post.

I mean why don't we just use this power of social media to make people aware about this Cryptocurrency, well I know that there are already some people doing this (like those YouTube channels).
But what I'm talking about here is to us to post something about Bitcoin on our social media, you can just at least post something like your first transaction with Bitcoin and share your story on your Facebook or take the picture of your book that you just bought from the internet using your Bitcoin and then post it on your Twitter.

Don't be afraid to share your experience, you won't get hurt by doing it!(at least not now)

it's definitely a good idea but joining in social media campaigns like facebook campaign, twitter and other is a better one because you'll earn stakes and st the same time you'll help your friends to be aware of bitcoins and other cryptocurrency. we're all aware that most of the people specially the youths are using the social media i think every single day so this is the best way to share what are the things and advantages that bitcoin has given to us. i think it can increase the bitcoin users and we all hope that it will have a effect in a good way.
Wyne

Activity: 531

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:37:30 AM

I think it is an awesome idea to use social medias as bitcoin platform for its promotion.  Through this step, we will become a tool to educate our friends regarding bitcoin and we can help them as well to earn extra income.  Even, some of our friends ignore our post regarding bitcoin, we have nothing to loose besides, our intention is pure just to help them know more about cryptocurrency and how does it work.  I will start doing it from now on because I believe it is a good idea.
halenephthys

Activity: 98
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:10:51 AM

We all know that through social media we can inform and get the attention of many people. We can easily introduced bitcoin to them through this. The influence of social media these days is so big. But still, it depends on the people who are connected to you in social media. Some may get interested but lot will still ignore it. It will be just how you maximize the effect of social media to people.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:20:31 AM

Social media is a big help in spreading information about Bitcoin. By social media, we can help our friends and even other people to be aware of Bitcoin and what will be the benefits and the advantage of having a Bitcoin and investing to it. Better to have more people be informed about Bitcoin, so that they will know the real meaning of it and change their mind that Bitcoin is scam.
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:23:00 AM

Using the social media is the best method to spread the word even more about Bitcoin. This platforms have a lot of people and despite the last price increasing there are still so many people not even heard yet about Bitcoin, so we can use this platforms to advertise more this crypto currency.
coinstalker23

Activity: 310
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:33:33 AM

Some of my friends are asking what is bitcoin because they see some of my shared post on my social media accounts about the ICO that ive been promoting for the social media campaigns here at bitcointalk. Social media helps to gather more people that can be a potential traders and investor in bitcoin and other cryptocurrency.
alphacoco

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:53:25 AM

I think using social media is a great idea to get the name out and educate people. I don't think I am comfortable recommending it to people for 2 main reasons.

1 I am not trained to give financial advice and wouldn't want my friends investing more than they can afford to lose.

2 have you ever built a pc for somebody? If they get a virus 5 years later it's your fault. Something happens with bitcoin 5 years from now that's all my fault.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:27:10 PM

There is nothing wrong in using social media for Bitcoin. This might be helpful to those people who don't believe in Bitcoin and can give only negative feedback to Bitcoin. It will help people to be open minded to Bitcoin if they know all the information about it.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
vergel24official

Activity: 154
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:23:27 PM

Most people use social media this day it is suitable to use it for advertising bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: