Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:44:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Use Social Media for Bitcoin  (Read 15842 times)
jennywhzz

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:59:12 PM

I think Facebook and twitter would be great source for promoting bitcoins. Almost half of people in earth use Facebook accounts. But the problem is people join the Facebook to enjoy,reading memes,and taging each other. They don't really want to learn something new especially if you talk about investing the money.
guxu219

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:13:57 AM

Bitcoin need maximum number of population throughout the whole world and it will get success in getting this users when maximum number of people get known about bitcoin and this will be possible through advertising and for advertising social media is the best source.
FeArZ

Activity: 263
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:26:40 AM

Yes social media is the best for advertising bitcoin because bitcoin need still more advertisement and the reason is that still there are large population of the world are unknown about bitcoin as the users of bitcoin is increased then the future of bitcoin will become more and more brighter and the users will be increased through advertising of bitcoin.
Sparkl

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:19:01 PM

well, the influence of social media is quite large. when I join bounty facebook, I share a post from a project. then, some of my friends asked me what I was doing. finally, i explain to them about cryptocurrency and bitcoin. some of them are interested and some do not believe. and what makes me happy is, my friend has also been getting profit from bitcoin.

The influence of Social media on bitcoin can get a large impact on newbie on crypto currency because it can give them a door of opportunity in the cryptocurrency market but they must realize that it isnt easy to get hop on in this industry they must research lot if they really want to get a lot of profit from bitcoin.
Yes I think it’s a very good idea to use social media for advertisement of bitcoin now a days every one they are using bitcoin and social media is the only source to make bitcoin more popular and strong then every which is unfortunately not going to happen so we need to play our role to start social media for advertisement in some Europe countries bitcoin is coming in newspaper so there are also more options to do advertisement of bitcoin as well.
fastenprofit

Activity: 120

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:29:13 PM

its a practical idea, using the social media platform investor can build a new clients so that this market will fill up with capital which is very helpful for in this sector.
illusion_ishita

Activity: 376
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:37:21 PM

According to me using social media for bitcoin is not a bad idea but its really matter that how it help u in your work.. mostly it depend on what type of friends you have or how you represent it to them.. if they understand the term bitcoin or cryptocurrency then i don't think its difficult to talk help through social media..
mafostedu

Activity: 171

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:38:40 PM

The socialmedia is probably the only thing that could make bitcoin reach much more people. Just think about this, without social media, probably none of the programs that we are seeing being succesfull right now would be "really" succesfull at the moment.

Because social media is the only thing that makes projects be reachable for the other people.
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:48:39 PM

it's definitely a good idea but joining in social media campaigns like facebook campaign, twitter and other is a better one because you'll earn stakes and st the same time you'll help your friends to be aware of bitcoins and other cryptocurrency. we're all aware that most of the people specially the youths are using the social media i think every single day so this is the best way to share what are the things and advantages that bitcoin has given to us. i think it can increase the bitcoin users and we all hope that it will have a effect in a good way.
Yes, social media brings many benefits. with join bounty project, we also do promotion about cryptocurrency. so social media is not only used for sharing about our lives, but also can be used to get bitcoin. some of my friends asked about it when viewing my post about one of ico project. until finally they also learn about cryptocurrency.

rockyfeller

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:53:55 PM

Any way we're in social media like facebook,twiiter is the best way to advertise bitcoin. and alot of news going viral now a days! Social media is only thing we can share to our friends, family relatives around the world coz they trust a lot what's going on in the news and blogs.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

saycryptohello

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:00:45 PM

Everything is simple enough, many use social media and try to find answers to the questions, the most important of which is what will happen to bitcoin tomorrow.
shata

Activity: 547
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:13:15 PM

Social media is a big help in spreading information about Bitcoin. By social media, we can help our friends and even other people to be aware of Bitcoin and what will be the benefits and the advantage of having a Bitcoin and investing to it. Better to have more people be informed about Bitcoin, so that they will know the real meaning of it and change their mind that Bitcoin is scam.

Well, Actually, Joining signature and bounty campaigns is one of the acts and things that would push you to share your knowledge about Bitcoin. Yes, I agree to you that social media is a big help in spreading information but in able you to be happy in what you are doing, you must always getting profit or benefits on it. Signature and bounty campaigns is the best thing that helps you to share your knowledge in Bitcoin as well as you're also getting profit on it. You can use your Facebook, twitter, and other accounts in Social Media. Just follow the rules and don't try to bypass the rules of the campaign.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄    
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
newsfx24

Activity: 121

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:39:10 PM

Many people are using their personal social network as a participant of bounty campaign, for that numerous people are informed by social network and really good job. 

C
Finally C is!!!
markk94

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:46:26 PM

yeah im already doing it daily in term of sharing on social media. People kinda tend to ignore what i am sharing because of daily share of mine. Maybe i should share like my transaction or else for people to know more about cryptocurrencies
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:47:20 PM

well social media's power is unstopable in all fields, and you can use it to do good and also bad, good thing you made people realise the value in bitcoin
Yes this is true social media is big source of good and bad influence in bitcoin . Social media helps bitcoin to promote in people in what makes bitcoin to us,  social media makes news that sometimes bad for bitcoin, social media helps us to more understand the more information in joining in bitcoin.

Becase

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:54:06 AM

Social media is a good way to introduce bitcoin to people.
they asked, I replied.
Bitcoin can be traded into any exchange and what the bitmap has. what their vision and mission are in the near future.
Laregrell

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:57:11 AM

Everything is simple enough, many use social media and try to find answers to the questions, the most important of which is what will happen to bitcoin tomorrow.
social media is trusted more than other, i check news using twitter.

i use social media to know bitcoin price
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:02:11 AM

Using social media to get the attention of our friends about Bitcoin is a good idea but it depends on the type of friends that you have. If majority of your friends are not open to new things and like to use the mainstream then theres a low chance that your post will be noticed. But if you have friends who are open to ideas and open to risks then post away and you'll see a lot of curious query in your mailbox.
Using social media for bitcoin is a good idea where you could spread the knowledge about bitcoin. As of now many people already used social media to spread the knowledge about bitcoin and I think it has a positive effect in bitcoin community because it will attract many potential investors.
ajdaj

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:07:58 AM

To tell you the truth, I did not even think that it's possible to attract someone through the social network. I never pay attention to commercials on the networks, I thought that everyone does that. We should try to outline bitcoin in the networks.
rivercorei

Activity: 44

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:08:31 AM

Social media is indeee a great medium in order to propagate information just like about bitcoin  Smiley Smiley Smiley Wink Wink
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:22:43 AM

Social media is very effective to spread the word about bitcoin to all people.Using social media to get the attention of our friends about Bitcoin is a good idea but it depends on the type of friends that you have. If majority of your friends are not open to new things and like to use the mainstream then theres a low chance that your post will be noticed
To make people be aware of bitcoin, social media is an effective way to spread the word. As of now there is nothing that beats the social media in the mode of spreading something that you wanted the people to know. It is faster and convenient way of spreading news or ideas. Like bitcoin, when more people are aware of it, the demand will increase and it's value also.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: