Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:18:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Use Social Media for Bitcoin  (Read 15842 times)
4U

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:54:59 PM

Thats good that you can advertise bitcoin through social media  like facebook or twitter as you can see social media is just a very influential right now. Many people have interest to read in social media. Because its a good sourcing right now at the same time you can use social media from posting and sharing ideas to communicate to other people.

It’s a very good idea to use social media for bitcoin because every single person in this world they are using social media and now a days social medic is the best source for advertisement if bitcoin started in social media so very soon bitcoin will not only become famous but also its users will be increased and its price will also go high so we need to support bitcoin as much as we can because bitcoin is here for us to help us in our future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:10:45 PM

Using social media to get the attention of our friends about Bitcoin is a good idea but it depends on the type of friends that you have. If majority of your friends are not open to new things and like to use the mainstream then theres a low chance that your post will be noticed. But if you have friends who are open to ideas and open to risks then post away and you'll see a lot of curious query in your mailbox.
Using social media for advertising or promoting bitcoin is a nice idea where can get attention of all people who active in social media sites. On the other hand, some people prefer to used as a medium where they used it to deliver all update and information bitcoin. Using social media to spread knowledge about bitcoin is the best way to attract investors.
X2PR8888

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:21:18 PM

I agree that the social media has a huge role to play in getting something initially considered as "indie" to becoming mainstream in a flash.  It is all too powerful and using it too promote bitcoin can really get people excited especially if you post about how earning bitcoins can slowly change one's lives positively.  Doing so for me however, may create false expectations from bitcoin like they may think that it's as easy as 1,2,3 but in reality, bitcoin is more complex (if you really want to know it) than how some people appear to make others think.  I personally feel that with social media comes the power of educating people about the world of cryptocurrency and other altcoins because getting yourself involve in this world makes you a better decision maker and risk taker.  It can make you smarter in fact because you're suddenly hitting the web for research and stuff just so you could understand it really.  If we promote bitcoins in such a way, I think people would not just see it as a pyramiding scheme of some sort but really as a craft and the future of currencies.

⊗ eBit Payment ⊗
24 NOVEMBER 2017 TOKEN SALE

[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2440198.0
caloy06

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:38:49 PM

I agree to use social media for bitcoin because it is good to share and blessing to share need income.Beautiful social media learn bitcoin so they know whether they are earning it or not.Its a good to earn lot money and god blessing to everyone.
hilda483

Activity: 125

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:42:12 PM

So recently I was using this app called Instagram (in case some of you never heard of it) and I posted some pictures & videos related to Bitcoin on my Instagram Stories (Like that day when the price goes insanely high and keep going til now). Then 2 days ago some of my friends suddenly asked me about what Bitcoin is & how could the price goes up like that. And I was surprisingly glad to know that I've influenced some people to get to know Bitcoin. And then I introduced them to Bitcoin and answer their questions about it, there were 3 people asking about Bitcoin that day just because of this 1 post.

I mean why don't we just use this power of social media to make people aware about this Cryptocurrency, well I know that there are already some people doing this (like those YouTube channels).
But what I'm talking about here is to us to post something about Bitcoin on our social media, you can just at least post something like your first transaction with Bitcoin and share your story on your Facebook or take the picture of your book that you just bought from the internet using your Bitcoin and then post it on your Twitter.

Don't be afraid to share your experience, you won't get hurt by doing it!(at least not now)

I guess they also heard it in the news and when they saw you posting about it they saw you as a realiable source of information. I think slowly, through actions like yours, Bitcoin will become mainstream. Smiley

bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:50:02 PM

Using social media to get the attention of our friends about Bitcoin is a good idea but it depends on the type of friends that you have. If majority of your friends are not open to new things and like to use the mainstream then theres a low chance that your post will be noticed. But if you have friends who are open to ideas and open to risks then post away and you'll see a lot of curious query in your mailbox.
Using social media for advertising or promoting bitcoin is a nice idea where can get attention of all people who active in social media sites. On the other hand, some people prefer to used as a medium where they used it to deliver all update and information bitcoin. Using social media to spread knowledge about bitcoin is the best way to attract investors.
And also it is a disadvantage if your governament oppose bitcoin in your country. We can promote anything is social media but what we promote it should be a legal thing if it is illegal in your country you will face issues. So promoting is easy but what we are promoting we should know, and we should take care.
Baaboylep

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:06:39 PM

Use Media Sosial is like advertisement to tell to many people what is the Bitcoins. Media social can to explain about,  step,  advantages,  tradiing,  mining The Bitcoins.  So sosial media give strong  sosial effect to know The Bitcoins
Spanopohlo

Activity: 322

Aim High! Bow Low!

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:20:35 PM

Thank you for sharing your Story about Bitcoin and Social media really helps the Spreading of BTC around the world. I too have my own Story to tell on how I manage to Share what Cryptocurrency is by Using a group Chat, it is just compose of my friends, classmates and officers. I first told them that I earned this stuff from bitcoin and suddenly they are intrigued, they start asking questions and making accounts for them to obtain Stuff they want by using BItcoin.

shivakris

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:43:26 AM

social media is a good platform for bitcoin we can promote any crypto currency rather then bitcoin through social media so that more people can come to know about the project
abutingting

Activity: 137

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:26:49 AM

Social media is known globally in our generation now. And so it is really much better to promote Bitcoin using social media as what is happening now where social media users are now actively sharing information about cryptocurrency.
heisenberg0000

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:59:37 AM

So recently I was using this app called Instagram (in case some of you never heard of it) and I posted some pictures & videos related to Bitcoin on my Instagram Stories (Like that day when the price goes insanely high and keep going til now). Then 2 days ago some of my friends suddenly asked me about what Bitcoin is & how could the price goes up like that. And I was surprisingly glad to know that I've influenced some people to get to know Bitcoin. And then I introduced them to Bitcoin and answer their questions about it, there were 3 people asking about Bitcoin that day just because of this 1 post.

I mean why don't we just use this power of social media to make people aware about this Cryptocurrency, well I know that there are already some people doing this (like those YouTube channels).
But what I'm talking about here is to us to post something about Bitcoin on our social media, you can just at least post something like your first transaction with Bitcoin and share your story on your Facebook or take the picture of your book that you just bought from the internet using your Bitcoin and then post it on your Twitter.

Don't be afraid to share your experience, you won't get hurt by doing it!(at least not now)
I totally agree with your perspective, but sometimes there are too much skeptic people on social media when it comes to crypto. And I wont diss them since I was once like them before. So as the saying goes "think before you click" should also apply in advertising btc in social media platforms.
Taqi Ahmad

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:04:07 AM

Many people are currently using different type of social media sites to spread the word about BTC. I know for a fact that they are already doing this for quite some time now. The only problem that I'm seeing is that people always tend to be skeptical about it and think that BTC is just a pyramiding scheme. We can't provide true information to them because they are blinded by the wrong information about it. I would be really glad if some of my friends show interest to it. The other concern that I'm thinking is that BTC should solve first the top problems (transaction times and high fees) that we have right now before thinking of expanding its reach to regular masses.
To join bitcoin we should have social media, such as Facebook, telegram, instagram and twitter, for upgrading how persentase we want to get from projects that we follow in bitcoin. So, social media is like a power of bitcoin, although the large priority of bitcoin is depending on our position from Newbie, Junior Member, Member, Senior Member, etc.
abaidudez

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:17:30 AM

Nice thing you made there mate. I agree that social media is a very effective place or platform to advertise or promote something. But I think it's on how you bring or made the message that it will be understood by the other user. You need to make your post more effective that will attract other users to make them dig more. BTCitcoin is a very complicated thing that cannot be understand instantly. So you need to explain to them how it work. BTCitcoin price will attract others too. Try to post where the price start and what it reach now. For sure it will attract others to learn. Social Media is powerful if you know how to use it right. That is why it used by other altcoins during ICO.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
gwaposakon

Activity: 854

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:39:17 AM

thats good idea, its so nice to put bitcoin  in social media, its good because bitcoin will more known because of social media.
skyland999

Activity: 213
Merit: 13

Wonderful World

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:51:30 AM

i was last week like you shared the story in instagram through my own account i did it not because of myself but i follow my instagram campaign wondering now not just facebook, twitter, but instagram any place to share and i totally agree now most people use instagram as the number one social media and it will affect people will know that bitcoin
Janademir4

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:55:02 AM

introducing bitcoin to your colleagues with social media is an effective way to disseminate information about the bitcoin, but as a result you will get a lot of questions about the bitcoin

Harper6

Activity: 255

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 01:32:12 PM

I totally agree with your perspective, but sometimes there are too much skeptic people on social media when it comes to crypto. And I wont diss them since I was once like them before. So as the saying goes "think before you click" should also apply in advertising btc in social media platforms.
Yes I think it’s one of the best idea to start advertisement of bitcoin on social media because it’s one of the fat way to make bitcoin more popular there are slot of people who still don’t know about bitcoin and they think that there is nothing in crypto but I’m sure if they come to know about bitcoin so not only they will join bitcoin but also they will earn a lot of money from bitcoin because bitcoin is the fast way to earn money.
edgarcoinny

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:43:41 PM

I definitely think this is a good idea because many people are influenced by social media and the more we advertise it, the more aware people are about bitcoins.
shellsshells

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:48:29 PM

Social media captures the masses and it would be great if people create awareness about bitcoins on there.
LETme

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:56:41 PM
Merited by Xanxus024 (1)

By using social media is an effective way to let people know what is bitcoin all about not only for bitcoin but for the other business because now a days all of people using social media in everyday life so if we promote bitcoin or other crypto then people become interested if they know that can be a source of income or they can do earnings in bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: