Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 05:17:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Use Social Media for Bitcoin  (Read 15846 times)
Ziomuro27

Activity: 406
Merit: 254

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:29:20 PM

So recently I was using this app called Instagram (in case some of you never heard of it) and I posted some pictures & videos related to Bitcoin on my Instagram Stories (Like that day when the price goes insanely high and keep going til now). Then 2 days ago some of my friends suddenly asked me about what Bitcoin is & how could the price goes up like that. And I was surprisingly glad to know that I've influenced some people to get to know Bitcoin. And then I introduced them to Bitcoin and answer their questions about it, there were 3 people asking about Bitcoin that day just because of this 1 post.

I mean why don't we just use this power of social media to make people aware about this Cryptocurrency, well I know that there are already some people doing this (like those YouTube channels).
But what I'm talking about here is to us to post something about Bitcoin on our social media, you can just at least post something like your first transaction with Bitcoin and share your story on your Facebook or take the picture of your book that you just bought from the internet using your Bitcoin and then post it on your Twitter.

Don't be afraid to share your experience, you won't get hurt by doing it!(at least not now)
I read your topic and the moment I read it, I remembered something which happened to me. First let me introduce how and why I relate to your topic, I have my sister she is the first reason why I am here in forum without her I can't achieve or baught the things with the use of bitcoin I am thankful, because she remind me with this kind of forum, and I remembered that she told me that what if you try to use your Twitter or Facebook and joined other campaign so that I can help and inform other people that this currency was good. I did what she told me and then merely joined in Twitter campaign.

center]
           ▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/center]
amazing24

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:56:10 PM

I really think that is a great idea. But we need to considerthe way of thinking of our followers they may think that bitcoin, or cryptocurrency is impossible. I have saw some post about bitcoin but some comments are againstbitcoin some are nice. I agree that we could use social media to give awareness about cryptocurrency and bitcoin.
blackdon01

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:15:23 PM

You can use social media to share your experience and spread the word out. Your shared experiences can inspire others to invest in bitcoin and this means that the value of bitcoin will increase as a result of it.
retnoanjani

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 11:51:14 PM

After I joined social media bounty, many of my friends asked me what I was doing. Then I explained simply. There are some people who are interested, while most others give me a warning to be careful. I just smiled. I do not force, then when I tell the rewards I get from the program, they still do not believe it. But, there are also who believe and asked me to help him to start investing with cryptocurrency. And I think, social media is very effective if people want to open their minds in recognizing this new fintech.

TheNextChampion

Activity: 198

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 11:54:17 PM

I really think that is a great idea. But we need to considerthe way of thinking of our followers they may think that bitcoin, or cryptocurrency is impossible. I have saw some post about bitcoin but some comments are againstbitcoin some are nice. I agree that we could use social media to give awareness about cryptocurrency and bitcoin.

That's why we need to be extra careful on what we post in our social media. Because not all people likes bitcoin or crypto currency but i also like sharing my experience in social media. I don't care what will others will say because i'm the one that is engaging. If some people try it when they saw it on social media. It means that how power social media can be. Spreading the news quickly.

H A R A               WHITEPAPER   │   LITEPAPER  ]                H A R A  
Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
TWITTER     GITHUB          REDDIT     FACEBOOK     BITCOINTALKLINKEDIN
cryptomad77

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:07:57 AM

Of  course social media can be use to earn bitcoin. In fact many social media campaigns hires people to promote their project through the social media and all you require is to follow the social media campaign rules. With that, you are good to go.
Tmandeep

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:35:02 AM

You can promote advertisements on social media on social media Twitter and YouTube, instagarm,Facebook post you can promote bitcoin.
Thanks
anne.montes

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:36:01 AM

So recently I was using this app called Instagram (in case some of you never heard of it) and I posted some pictures & videos related to Bitcoin on my Instagram Stories (Like that day when the price goes insanely high and keep going til now). Then 2 days ago some of my friends suddenly asked me about what Bitcoin is & how could the price goes up like that. And I was surprisingly glad to know that I've influenced some people to get to know Bitcoin. And then I introduced them to Bitcoin and answer their questions about it, there were 3 people asking about Bitcoin that day just because of this 1 post.

I mean why don't we just use this power of social media to make people aware about this Cryptocurrency, well I know that there are already some people doing this (like those YouTube channels).
But what I'm talking about here is to us to post something about Bitcoin on our social media, you can just at least post something like your first transaction with Bitcoin and share your story on your Facebook or take the picture of your book that you just bought from the internet using your Bitcoin and then post it on your Twitter.

Don't be afraid to share your experience, you won't get hurt by doing it!(at least not now)
I agree with you. Social media in todays world is the new platform in advertising or public displaying will make people more aware of bitcoin. Since posting in social networking sites like facebook and instagram require no cost at all.
jumail

Activity: 353
Merit: 28

Productive housewife

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:38:45 AM

Yes, social media is very effective to spread advertising and news. Bounty projects that use facebook and twitter can also be a means to introduce cryptocurrency to a wider society.
TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:15:44 AM

yeah it might worked for you but not for me...im kind of person who dont like share profitable stuff like that because when my friends or relatives in my social media see this they would be saying this is a scam or mlm/ponzi(thing like this have bad name in my country)...but when someone interested and curious about this i will explain this to them with pleasure
Klestar

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:21:31 AM

Yes, absolutely nothing will happen wrong to you if you are going to share bitcoin on social media, it is help to the community specially to bitcoin community to develop and improve. Internet has the power to influence others by promoting such thing in particular like cryptocurrency and cryptomarket.
gvnsrbtc

Activity: 523
Merit: 285

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:44:34 PM

Now is the era of social media, everyone can argue and convey information to the world easily. Maybe everyone who knows the internet must have a social media account be it twitter or facebook. Users while social media for information dissemination and knowledge about bitcoin is very good especially if it becomes viral
Anewor

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:52:09 PM

Certainly sir, social media could spread the idea faster than other forms of communication. Newspapers might be the common method for doing so but more than that social media rules. Yet more often as adisadvantage, even the fake news could also be spread.
klebsiella

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:40:48 PM

Social media plays a big part of our modern lives. People used this to communicate and spread information. This is one good way of spreading knowledge about bitcoin and other cryptos. I have friends who asks me about the projects that I have posted on my social media accounts. They became curious and made them eager to know more about this digital innovation.

CORNUCOPIA    || Gain Access to Amazing IPOs || [ Pre-Ico 2018 ]

Whitepaper    Facebook TwitterTelegram
Df9898

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:46:16 PM

social media it's spacious even now used to make deals and I think if you use social media for bitcoin it seems to me a good thing because social media plays a very important against any activity including bitcoin.
King Sastro

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:12:48 PM

The benefits of social media are certainly to disseminate useful information, and it is a good idea to introduce bitcoin via social media so that followers or friends can get the same benefits and have the opportunity to change their lives.

PRIMEXCOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
danzo11

Activity: 97
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:00:20 PM

I also want to do as you do in social media so that everyone knows and understands what bitcoin is and does not shrug it off. but in my country bitcoin is still illegal or still banned and can be in jail so I am still cautions in my social media but I belive  the power of technology.

U T E M I S  |  The only decentralized B2B e-commerce using Blockchain  |  U T E M I S
▬▬▬▬▬  PRE-ICO STARTS: FEBRUARY 15, 2018  ▬▬▬▬▬[/cente
saqibmunir

Activity: 267
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:05:06 PM

Certainly sir, social media could spread the idea faster than other forms of communication. Newspapers might be the common method for doing so but more than that social media rules. Yet more often as adisadvantage, even the fake news could also be spread.
Yeah social media is one of the best way of advertisement of not only bitcoin but all of the cryptocurrencies. Social media is very powerful you can spread a word in an instant but only use it for good purposes. When i knew bitcoin, the first time i saw it was on social media posted by my friend. My friend just keep posting of his earning from faucet sites.
TheBraveDesolator

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:16:41 PM

Same experience bro. I'm always posting things about crypto. I tend to do it on a daily basis. I am surprised that some of my colleagues really asked me on how to start investing in bitcoin. Tho they are really into altcoins for now since bitcoin is on the bull market. But it is a good thing that they are interested. I  Grin
popoyuyun

Activity: 152

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:32:47 PM

Social media is one of the easiest ways to introduce bitcoin to the world. In addition to many humans who use it, social media is also very easy to access. We can create news, advertisements or anything about bitcoin in social media
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: