Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 07:35:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [XRP] Ripple announcing lock-up next month (june) - Shoot to stars  (Read 53472 times)
Partizant

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 07:22:39 PM

Ripple is slow, slow, slow and then BOOM 10x!

BTW Check this chart, XRP - LTC correlation https://www.tradingview.com/chart/XRPBTC/uSChM8V7-Litecoin-as-an-indicator-of-ripple-price-action/

Interesting chart - thanks a lot! Smiley
Bitgenius777

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 11:04:13 PM

The whole Agenda is surrounding RIPPLE....

I feel sick in my stomach... Feels like a trillion dollar is gonna be put onto ripple all at once I feel.

https://www.money2020europe.com/agenda#day:26-06-2017
rcmiranda01

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

www.definitelycoolstuffs.com

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 01:39:43 AM

I feel sick in my stomach... Feels like a trillion dollar is gonna be put onto ripple all at once I feel.

Sounds impossible at the moment. But hey, this is crypto! Everything is possible!! More power to RIPPLE and XRP!

Stay positive. Good things will happen.
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 01:51:43 AM

Sounds impossible at the moment. But hey, this is crypto! Everything is possible!! More power to RIPPLE and XRP!
so many people also said that it was impossible to break 10k sat while the value still @ 400 sat 3-4 moths ago but as we seen how big the value jumped after those speculation and now its still moving forward and there's a lots to expect coming out from the team.

Bitgenius777

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 07:28:08 AM

so many people also said that it was impossible to break 10k sat while the value still @ 400 sat 3-4 moths ago but as we seen how big the value jumped after those speculation and now its still moving forward and there's a lots to expect coming out from the team.

I am studying the patterns of behavior of the banking industry. The evident facts are plentious, and the recurring theme is the use of FINTECH in a blockchain way...

Its like they know already that blockchain is taking over. The Money 20/20 is about promoting and informing the Big players about the idea and mechanics.... More than 50% of the subject matter and speakers are all promoting blockchain technology. Whether it is implicitly or explicitly.

I think money 20/20 will make a big announcement to start a big fat alliance with RIPPLE.... Seems quite possible maybe 30% possible.... Or a small alliance announcement with 50% possibility...

Anyways the last day of the event seems most likely the day that the announcement will be made.
01Fedda

Activity: 429
Merit: 250

Your friendly neighborhood Crypter.

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 02:30:10 PM

Can someone post a 32(Bit) Windows wallet download link, thanks.  If it's not too much trouble!!!  Embarrassed

Your friendly neighborhood Crypter.
yugu

Activity: 238

^_^

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 03:28:10 PM

Well. Isn't June is over?
Where? What kept them from finally solve this lock-up issue?
Is that such an impossible task?

CHANGE — First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank | ICO | DISCUSSION
maiiyeuvo

Activity: 292

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 03:18:19 AM

I predict Ripple will hit at least 2.5$ by this year.

Relictus

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 03:58:01 PM

Everything is "soon(tm)" with Ripple. It won't happen til it happens.

RayX12

Activity: 952
Merit: 552

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 01:31:24 AM

Can someone post a 32(Bit) Windows wallet download link, thanks.  If it's not too much trouble!!!  Embarrassed

You will find information here:
https://www.xrpchat.com/forum/35-software/
Cart

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 08:22:44 PM

I think ripple is one of the few coins which has a really strange wallet. All the other coins have all of the OS versions but Ripple is a bit difficult to find..
SenSeiSoKo

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 02:29:37 AM

when will it happen?
Coindgr

Activity: 1034

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 10:08:36 PM

Looks like Ripple is diving deep, is there any news to support this one, or is it just market speculation/ evaluation? Made a fast seach and found nothing...

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
facenew111

Activity: 118

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:20:01 AM

This thread was likely started as comedy.
(see $1 prediction on page 1 and so on.  Why would Ripple be worth more than x times the sum of bitcoin, swift and all other cryptocurrencies combined?)

Because Ripple does something that no other cryptocurrency does.

It is taking a share of SWIFT's load. Even an extremely conservative 3% SWIFT load (that is 300 Billion USD by the way) moving on RCL/xrp/rccloud would mean XRP will have to be between 2 to 4 USD to be liquid and act as counter party free collateral. additional value helps re-conciliation.

now that's not that hard to get is it? .. anyways ..Go figure !

and the speed Ripple is moving with partnerships, i woudl say its going to bite a lot more then the tiny 3% i mentioned for calculation.

#PS Warning to other: btw @regexlove,  @leopard2 and few more .. are well known Ripple haters. Before taking anything they say seriously, look up every word they type, and read and verify, chances are everything they say will be a lie. something they troll openly, other times they come uninvited to threads like this and deceptively leave remarks.

You are so full of shit. At best XRP will be used as a bridge. You just spew shit without backing it up with any sources.

Here is the 2016 case that Ripple makes to banks to use XRP:

https://ripple.com/files/xrp_cost_model_paper.pdf

They have moved on too a new proposal that doesn't even mention XRP:

https://ripple.com/files/ripple_solutions_guide.pdf

Their main site still presents a case for it to be used as a bridge but even acknowledges that XRP is not needed:

https://ripple.com/xrp-portal/

LOL :-)

ETH DAPPS To use Ripple for settlement, win win combination
ETH and Ripple Live demo

You still alive ? hope your own hatred does not burn you down, have a good rest !

LMAO

This is a demo for Interledger, for which Ripple's latest plans don't include XRP. https://ripple.com/files/ripple_solutions_guide.pdf

Any crypto could be used for settlement in that demo. is this supposed to be a rebuttal to the official sources I cited?

I have invested in ripple to and i think it is going to be one of my best investments. Thats true what you are saying, not to 100% but it is true that XRP (the Cryptocurrency) is not really needed, but Ripple was made  for banks to do business around the world, they open accounts called nostro accounts that must be filled with local currency. Ripple argues this results in a waste of capital that the trials were designed to showcase.

First, Ripple contends that value is lost because currency that must be held in the account is capital that could be invested elsewhere – and adding liquidity to these accounts costs money. Second, if a customer needs to do business with the bank for an amount that exceeds what is in the nostro account, days-long delays can result.

Still, the ability for Ripple's distributed ledger to operate without a currency has proved appealing to an increasing number of financial institutions that are otherwise wary of the stigma surrounding bitcoin.

Such sentiment led Ripple to launch a report earlier this year which aimed to showcase the cost savings that using a digital currency with a distributed ledger could achieve.

Released in February, Ripple argued that its tech could provide banks with a 33% savings on international payments. Yet, this figure rose to 42% when digital currencies were used to facilitate the trades.

Indeed, the increasing use of Ripple's technology without a digital currency led to market confusion about the company and its goals, a fact acknowledged by CEO Chris Larsen in a March interview with CoinDesk.

"We could do a better job of communicating that XRP is essential to the Internet of Value," Larsen said at the time.
http://www.coindesk.com/global-banks-test-ripples-digital-currency-new-blockchain-trial/

Without XRP banks are saving 33% on international payments, with XRP they are saving 42% of international payments (and that's a lot in comparison to 33%).

I don't know, in my opinion it was and it is a good investment, but everyone thinks different and at least it is all speculation, so no one can know what will happen, but i think Ripple(XRP) is going to break the 100$ mark in the next 2 years (IN MY OPINION!), 'cause there are so many other  factors which must be considered.

Sorry for my bad english Cheesy.

100$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
how can you find marketcap for price 100$?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 05:18:21 PM

Interesting news. Apple approves toast wallet supporting Ripple’s XRP currency. Apple has been on quite a roll as of late. More specifically, the technology giant is slowly making it easier for cryptocurrency wallets to get approved. Not too long ago, Dash finally saw its success in the Apple App Store. Yesterday, the company approved Toast Wallet, a solution designed for XRP users. It is good to see these developments take place during this critical time for cryptocurrencies and digital tokens. More
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 07:11:11 PM

OK. Ripple is definitely making some very interesting movement. Don't know who it's gonna affect the price in the long term. However, getting in on a fews wouldn't be a bad way to test the waters for now
maiiyeuvo

Activity: 292

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:35:44 AM

Hope you all bought Ripple. The prediction of 2.5$ This year was accurate. Enjoy the moon ride!

Chokolo

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:47:59 AM

Hope you all bought Ripple. The prediction of 2.5$ This year was accurate. Enjoy the moon ride!

Well done  Cheesy
Coindgr

Activity: 1034

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:54:32 AM

Haven't been following this one, did Ripple lock-up happened?

Is the circulating supply showing in coinmarketcap the final one? (38 739 144 847 XRP)

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Chokolo

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:02:53 PM

Haven't been following this one, did Ripple lock-up happened?

Is the circulating supply showing in coinmarketcap the final one? (38 739 144 847 XRP)

Yep, happened this month.  Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: