Poll
Question: what do you like more
Choice 22759
Choice 42
Choice 11teen
Choice A
Choice B
Choice #

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FlapXcoin Back on the move Listings, Pools, Games, More. Flappycoin, FLAP FLAPX  (Read 40409 times)
tahd8ch

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:07:00 PM
Last edit: February 18, 2018, 07:45:31 PM by tahd8ch

Where 5.1 source???

Why you can't make normal github respository?  

Binaries only at the moment I guess.   Only made it to block 979779 so far. Don't know yet if this will affect me at block 999999.

Edit:  5.1 didn't work for me,  trying again with 5.5.5

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Flapmin (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:37:58 AM

MANDITORY UPDATE to 5.5.5.0
Flappy Core 5 has become a manditory update

The fork has been corrected we lost about 3-5 hrs of mining in the process
you may need to redownload the chain we have a brand new bootstrap

its taken a crazy amount of servers and mojo to recover the chain I request you guys stop playing with
proto version,
client version,
block rewards,
and then solo-mining on the main chain,
with your tweaked out wallet, we had to remove 3
solo chains from the main chain

then we had to rent 20 vpns all from bootstrap all over the world
and recreate a healthy network to bring you guys back into

i also set up 2 pools please spread you mining or load balance

im gonna go sleep

and kim at TSat already has our new wallet he will check into an update shortly 

[/size
Flapmin (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:54:51 AM

Where 5.1 source???

Why you can't make normal github respository?   
its on the google page there links all over ... wait

https://sites.google.com/view/flappycoin/flappycoins/flap-pow_1

here you are sir
wailord284

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:33:19 PM

Hey just looking around this update and I was wondering why we decided to add 347 billion more flap into this update https://github.com/Flapmin/Flaps/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L1248-L1252 ? I thought this was supposed to be a temporary wallet before switching to PoS within the next few weeks. Just looking for some clarification and hopefully we can work through this weird fork
Flapmin (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:41:43 AM

Hey just looking around this update and I was wondering why we decided to add 347 billion more flap into this update https://github.com/Flapmin/Flaps/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L1248-L1252 ? I thought this was supposed to be a temporary wallet before switching to PoS within the next few weeks. Just looking for some clarification and hopefully, we can work through this weird fork

We did not see it at first , it was caught about 1 day onto the 40 or so days it would have taken to mine the 400 billion coins the supply is safe still slightly under so were all set. we need to swap at a ratio or we don't know how many to pre-mine we also don't know just how short will be. the mining rewards are to fulfill the swap quickly we don't want to find out were billions short and have to facilitate a swap over several months , its the push by the community to swap sooner then later that caused us to add blocks and yes some people got really good rewards for a day but not at our pools

hanzou

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:19:12 AM
Last edit: February 19, 2018, 06:31:16 AM by hanzou

Hey team,

A few of us have been in touch with Flapmin to ask about the fork's strangely inserted pre-mine. Per the code linked by wailord284, these three lines were used to add more than 347 billion pre-mined coins onto a chain that from four years ago until now reached a 97.5 billion total supply. Flapmin's story has changed from this being necessary to raise funds to pay a future developer team, to not knowing that these payouts were there until we pointed it out to him today, to saying he noticed it on the first day of mining (see above post) yet he kept on mining for weeks prior to the v5.5 release. (That's right: according to the math it takes more than 24 days to mine this 34,695-block massive payout section.)

Yes, we have plenty of chat logs if you require proof. However, it is not our intention to damage Flapmin's reputation more so than he has done to himself. As a community our priority should be working together to save Flappycoin and continue making it great.

That's why I'm encouraging all of you to stick to the Flappy 4.1 wallets. Having users switch onto the newly forked chain would not merely result in coins that are of 4.5x less value due to inflation. Rather, the coins on the new chain would be orders of magnitude closer to worthless. All legitimate exchanges require coins to disclose pre-mines and have sufficient code auditing to ensure such broken coins do not get on there.

If you have been holding out for a swap to PoS and believe this sacrifice is worthwhile to get there, that may be in vain as well. You can take a look at the code diffs yourself, and post here if you spot any changes related to supporting PoS now or in the future.

We'll continue maintaining the Flappy 4.1 wallets and all ecosystem links (block explorer, pools) on the Wordpress site:

http://flappyco.in
or https://flappycoins.wordpress.com

On the bright side the forked wallets do have some improvements, particularly the new snazzy artwork by DaGoOfMan. We won't be losing this all, as I expect to incorporate the new graphical assets into an upcoming Flappy "4.2" wallet. Watch the above site, this thread, and the Flappycoin subreddit to stay abreast of developments.
Flapmin (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:03:37 PM

Hey team,

A few of us have been in touch with Flapmin to ask about the fork's strangely inserted pre-mine. Per the code linked by wailord284, these three lines were used to add more than 347 billion pre-mined coins onto a chain that from four years ago until now reached a 97.5 billion total supply. Flapmin's story has changed from this being necessary to raise funds to pay a future developer team, to not knowing that these payouts were there until we pointed it out to him today, to saying he noticed it on the first day of mining (see above post) yet he kept on mining for weeks prior to the v5.5 release. (That's right: according to the math it takes more than 24 days to mine this 34,695-block massive payout section.)

Yes, we have plenty of chat logs if you require proof. However, it is not our intention to damage Flapmin's reputation more so than he has done to himself. As a community our priority should be working together to save Flappycoin and continue making it great.

That's why I'm encouraging all of you to stick to the Flappy 4.1 wallets. Having users switch onto the newly forked chain would not merely result in coins that are of 4.5x less value due to inflation. Rather, the coins on the new chain would be orders of magnitude closer to worthless. All legitimate exchanges require coins to disclose pre-mines and have sufficient code auditing to ensure such broken coins do not get on there.

If you have been holding out for a swap to PoS and believe this sacrifice is worthwhile to get there, that may be in vain as well. You can take a look at the code diffs yourself, and post here if you spot any changes related to supporting PoS now or in the future.

We'll continue maintaining the Flappy 4.1 wallets and all ecosystem links (block explorer, pools) on the Wordpress site:

On the bright side the forked wallets do have some improvements, particularly the new snazzy artwork by DaGoOfMan. We won't be losing this all, as I expect to incorporate the new graphical assets into an upcoming Flappy "4.2" wallet. Watch the above site, this thread, and the Flappycoin subreddit to stay abreast of developments.

look you have already been caught. having a WordPress site and playing dev doesn't make your delusion true you guys are on a fork that YOU have been developing on all by yourself . you are forking intentionally from a beta that you tinker with , this is the second time you have forked the chain , please leave the chain alone till after the swap you are out of the loop and your website has never been listed as an official anything .... ever  you leave old info up there add your own with what you THINK is going on but you have no clue .proof of you being out of the loop is the 40 nodes we had to put up to unfuck what you did again . if you were in the loop you would have had a new wallet before the users , i dont have time to play troll but its just you guys on the chain and BTW wailord284 is a nice guy and you have made him an acessory to a malicious attack against the netwok , your caling out people left in right talking shit about them , I KNOW ALL THESE PEOPLE IN THE REAL WORLD , they have been asking for you to be booted for a long time ive been being polite to you
Flapmin (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:20:14 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2018, 04:40:29 PM by Flapmin

MANDATORY UPDATE to 5.5.5.0
Flappy Core 5 has become a mandatory update
Please do not use the links at Wordpress untill they are updated .

These are official Downloads, Wallets, and Bootstrap
https://www.crypto-city.com/index.php/forum/thread/178/flappycoin-downloads/

Join the conversation on

https://discord.gg/qUuuSVR
wailord284

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:24:07 PM

To anyone interested in maintaining the 4.1 chain, you can come mine at http://htmlhigh5.com:65051/ with username your flap address and password being x. There is no pool fee. If you need to download a 4.1 wallet, you can get one here https://flappycoins.wordpress.com/
milly6
Legendary

Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 12:40:39 AM

Hey team,

look you have already been caught. having a WordPress site and playing dev doesn't make your delusion true you guys are on a fork that YOU have been developing on all by yourself . you are forking intentionally from a beta that you tinker with , this is the second time you have forked the chain , please leave the chain alone till after the swap you are out of the loop and your website has never been listed as an official anything .... ever  you leave old info up there add your own with what you THINK is going on but you have no clue .proof of you being out of the loop is the 40 nodes we had to put up to unfuck what you did again . if you were in the loop you would have had a new wallet before the users , i dont have time to play troll but its just you guys on the chain and BTW wailord284 is a nice guy and you have made him an acessory to a malicious attack against the netwok , your caling out people left in right talking shit about them , I KNOW ALL THESE PEOPLE IN THE REAL WORLD , they have been asking for you to be booted for a long time ive been being polite to you

lol

Eyes open, No Fear. Be Safe! Trinity: Currency Without Bias
milly6
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 12:44:58 AM

Hey just looking around this update and I was wondering why we decided to add 347 billion more flap into this update https://github.com/Flapmin/Flaps/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L1248-L1252 ? I thought this was supposed to be a temporary wallet before switching to PoS within the next few weeks. Just looking for some clarification and hopefully we can work through this weird fork

Its for dev flapmin to pay for da crack... no worries Wink

milly6
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 12:46:40 AM

Hey team,

Actually, he seems to be pointing out that YOU have already been caught trying to bilk the community.

hanzou

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:58:06 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2018, 02:55:50 PM by hanzou

Hey guys, after a long weekend I have some breaking news here and I would like to apologize to bring us closer to a resolution.

Thanks to Chicago (Xieta) from Mincoin, we got some good eyes on the code and it's different when you expand out four lines: https://github.com/Flapmin/Flaps/blob/9acd232035ec35e72a22ac999038a8e77a660b9e/src/main.cpp#L1244-L1252

Code:
     else if(nHeight < 1036860)
    {
        nSubsidy =  420000 * COIN;
    }
    {
        nSubsidy = 10000000 * COIN;
    }
    else if(nHeight < 1071555)

See that? Due to the copypaste error the second block never gets hit, saving us from an unwanted expansion of 347 billion coins.

Below that, the additional block reward changes in this fork are questionable, including a hot zone where miners receive 65 17.8 billion coins in the near term (edit: corrected similar calculation error, use these lines). However, increasing mining rewards has been the case for the last several Flappycoin forks in order to generate buzz. As this is not a pre-mine and not quadrupling the supply, it is not worth dividing the community over. We might as well go forward with the Flappy 5.5 fork.

We'll be removing the red alert from the Wordpress site shortly, and over the coming days update some links to better coordinate people to migrate to the new chain. Note there's plenty of work ahead such as migrating our block explorers and even providing a Mac wallet, so this won't happen instantly. Hopefully we can start mending now. Apologies to Flapmin, and others who did their part to ask good questions then ended up getting banned from Discord for it.
Flapmin (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:34:42 PM

Hey guys, after a long weekend I have some breaking news here and I would like to apologize to bring us closer to a resolution.

Thanks to Chicago from Mincoin, we got some good eyes on the code and it's different when you expand out four lines: https://github.com/Flapmin/Flaps/blob/9acd232035ec35e72a22ac999038a8e77a660b9e/src/main.cpp#L1244-L1252

Code:
    {
        nSubsidy =  420000 * COIN;
    }
    {
        nSubsidy = 10000000 * COIN;
    }
    else if(nHeight < 1071555)

See that? Due to the copypaste error the second block never gets hit, saving us from an unwanted expansion of 347 billion coins.

Below that, the additional block reward changes in this fork are questionable, including a hot zone where miners will receive 65 billion worth of coins in the near term. However, increasing mining rewards has been the case for the last several Flappycoin forks in order to generate buzz. As this is not a pre-mine and not quadrupling the supply, it is not worth dividing the community over. We might as well go forward with the Flappy 5.5 fork.

We'll be removing the red alert from the Wordpress site shortly, and over the coming days update some links to better coordinate people to migrate to the new chain. Note there's plenty of work ahead such as migrating our block explorers and even providing a Mac wallet, so this won't happen instantly. Hopefully we can start mending now. Apologies to Flapmin, and others who did their part to ask good questions then ended up getting banned from Discord for it.

dude we were past the blocks that were added it was a mistake and hes it upsets me that we have bad blood I  dont know you and you dont know me but alot of people do and if you would ask around ive already replaced coins from the pool , and ive already replace Cryptsy coins and im replacing Coins markets coins , ive no reason to take anything from anyone , when i picked up flappy i had even used linux before , so yea i fuck up some times that why i try and engage people who know more then i do  I hope to hear from you in pm soon
Flapmin (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:37:14 PM

Its for dev flapmin to pay for da crack... no worries Wink

we had a horrible horrible horrible fork  in my haste to stop it some shit code made it in there things wil normalize at block 1088888 or in like 2-3 days
Flapmin (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:40:48 PM

MANDATORY UPDATE to 5.5.5.0
Flappy Core 5 has become a mandatory update
Please do not use the links at Wordpress untill they are updated .

These are official Downloads, Wallets, and Bootstrap
https://www.crypto-city.com/index.php/forum/thread/178/flappycoin-downloads/