Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 03:33:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 226 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SUMO] SUMOKOIN - 🔏 Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions 🔏  (Read 202415 times)
farsky

Activity: 2114
Merit: 757

NO WAR ! Glory to Ukraine !

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 07:12:17 PM

Is there a Japanese thread on this forum?
Why has it not been created yet?
(Yes, I understand that there is not even a Japanese section. So you need to ask the Bitcointalk administration to create it.)

Rus fascists: Goran_, mp3.Maniac, Xommy, ivan1975, lovesmayfamilis, Excimer, leonello, Snork1979, be.open, K210, Azrieli.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Germining

Activity: 778
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 08:04:21 PM

Update works, just moved the 3 files over to the updated SUMO & can't wait till the GUI in June. The simple wallet is really not that fun having to type everything by hand, can't even copy & paste, only by hand. Feels like many year ago before GUI was in any coins Grin

Copy & Paste works for me ... Why can't you do it?

And thanks for the udating-help Smiley

Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions
Private • Untraceable • Decentralized • Fungible
Testing Crypto

Activity: 614
Merit: 506

Applications

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 08:22:10 PM

Update works, just moved the 3 files over to the updated SUMO & can't wait till the GUI in June. The simple wallet is really not that fun having to type everything by hand, can't even copy & paste, only by hand. Feels like many year ago before GUI was in any coins Grin

Not talking about copy & paste of files, talking about copy of a payment ID & address into the simple wallet is not possible?

// will test it again, but am sure there is no way to copy from the command line simple wallet or paste to it

ZwNpPhVYrSrPMS71GLc7TEnbqA9VSZopGn // Gift5YapqsZqSTW8T4S3sCU4sngCkvh4ba // 3Gwc4KzVtuJ9ADnuqzF7XRhSaaE7HkBWpr // 1PAGEHrN62tgUHncGWbbhKe9jhZGXsxFC4
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi {SAT OS hi}
Mynero

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 08:51:44 PM

Not talking about copy & paste of files, talking about copy of a payment ID & address into the simple wallet is not possible?

// will test it again, but am sure there is no way to copy from the command line simple wallet or paste to it

If you are using Windows, right-clicking on the title bar of the command prompt window should give you access to edit (copy and paste).

Here are more instructions: https://www.howtogeek.com/howto/25590/how-to-enable-ctrlv-for-pasting-in-the-windows-command-prompt/
Testing Crypto

Activity: 614
Merit: 506

Applications

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 09:26:16 PM

If you are using Windows, right-clicking on the title bar of the command prompt window should give you access to edit (copy and paste).

Here are more instructions: https://www.howtogeek.com/howto/25590/how-to-enable-ctrlv-for-pasting-in-the-windows-command-prompt/

Thanks, I should have remembered that option & just been so long since I've used it.

ZwNpPhVYrSrPMS71GLc7TEnbqA9VSZopGn // Gift5YapqsZqSTW8T4S3sCU4sngCkvh4ba // 3Gwc4KzVtuJ9ADnuqzF7XRhSaaE7HkBWpr // 1PAGEHrN62tgUHncGWbbhKe9jhZGXsxFC4
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi {SAT OS hi}
sumoshi (OP)

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

www.sumokoin.org #SUMO

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2017, 04:51:29 AM

Can developers please confirm if Sumokoin is affected by this bug? Has Sumokoin code been updated like Monero? Or is Sumokoin based on a prepatch Monero version?
https://getmonero.org/2017/05/17/disclosure-of-a-major-bug-in-cryptonote-based-currencies.html

Upstream commit to prevent this exploit is not present in current sumokoin code.
@sumoshi: Can you merge these commits into sumokoin?

We were not reported as at the time we were still in stealth, we'll need an urgent update. We'll scan the blockchain to see any suspicion and report to you though we doubt it can be easily exploited as our blocksize had increased significantly from original Monero (240KB vs 60KB) and forced high ringsize could be a plus for protection.

Thanks a lot for report.

It's very nice to see you here. If this coin is listed on the bittrex exchange then it will be a interesting coin after XMR.
I also joined this mining of sumokoin but now the diff is so high and it seems no much profit mining .
I will consider to buy some coins on the cryptopia exchange and it's still very cheap.

Thank you very much for your kind support.

Sumokoin = Privacy Without Compromise
billaue

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 04:54:13 AM

Thanks, I should have remembered that option & just been so long since I've used it.

As devs, we sometimes forget how painful the command line is, I'll send alpha GUI wallet for test to you as soon as it gets built. Thanks for support.
Germining

Activity: 778

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 07:25:34 AM

That's what I ment Smiley

Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions
Private • Untraceable • Decentralized • Fungible
sumoshi (OP)

www.sumokoin.org #SUMO

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2017, 10:05:06 AM

That's what I ment Smiley

I use Console2 or EmuCon, with a little config, selected text is automatically copied and right-click to paste. That changed my life ever since Smiley

FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 06:42:38 AM

Update done!
Cant wait for the GUI and entering the exchange Bittrex.

Keep it up Dev.
sumoshi (OP)

www.sumokoin.org #SUMO

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 07:03:41 AM

Update done!
Cant wait for the GUI and entering the exchange Bittrex.

Keep it up Dev.

Thank you, feeling stronger now Wink

fbastage

Activity: 367

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 01:12:35 PM

please submit request to get listed on coinmarketcap.com

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf0f95sPIlakbvT0AKXvJpwboNWwQjAj9ZiSdCiqpXcKmumzw/viewform

lupanar

Activity: 1344

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 09:14:38 PM

My deposit to Cryptopia is lasting almost 7hrs, so is it normal Huh

▄███▄▄                  ▄▄███▄
▄██▄ ▀▀████▄              ▄████▀▀ ▄██▄
 ▀████▄ ▀▀████▄        ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀
█▄ ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄█
███  ▄▀▀████▄ ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀▄  ███
███  ██▄ ▀▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄██  ███
███  ██▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄  ▀██  ███
███  ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀  ████▄  ▀  ███
█▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀████▄   ▀█
  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████▄
████▀▀ ▄████▀▀          ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████
███  ████▀▀ ▄█▄         ▄▄ ▀▀████  ███
███  ███  ▄▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀   ███  ███
███  ███  ██▄ ▀▀  ▄███▀▀ ▄██  ███  ███
███  ███  █▀   ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ███  ███
███  ███    ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄  ███  ███
███  ███  ███▀▀ ▄███▀▀   ▄██  ███  ███
▀██  ███  ▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄██▄ ▀█  ███  ██▀
  ▀  ███  ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄  ███  ▀
      ▀█  █▀▀            ▀▀█  █▀
LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████
▬▬▬     DOWNLOAD WALLETS     ▬▬▬
| WINDOWS | MAC | LINUX | LUXBLOCKCHAIN |
████████      EXCHANGE      ████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
supaflyx3

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 09:50:24 PM

My deposit to Cryptopia is lasting almost 7hrs, so is it normal Huh
gonna have to wait a few hours for the difficulty to drop so blocks can be found.
supaflyx3

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 01:45:09 AM

Something needs to be done about the difficulty re-targeting ASAP. This coin is going to die the way it is now, the difficulty is still going up trying to catch up to the 400~KH peak we had last night and blocks are not being found.
sumoshi (OP)

www.sumokoin.org #SUMO

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2017, 02:00:58 AM

Something needs to be done about the difficulty re-targeting ASAP. This coin is going to die the way it is now, the difficulty is still going up trying to catch up to the 400~KH peak we had last night and blocks are not being found.

This is a kind of attack we didn't foresee. The burst in hashrate left network with high diff while it needs some block mined to adjust that in turn takes very long time in low hash power

billaue

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 03:22:22 AM

This is a kind of attack we didn't foresee. The burst in hashrate left network with high diff while it needs some block mined to adjust that in turn takes very long time in low hash power

We're trying to neutralize it by renting some hashpower to mine blocks for a while, let's see if it work
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 10:51:54 AM

The difficulty keeps rising...  Sad
BitsifyOfficial

Activity: 284
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 10:53:15 AM

The difficulty keeps rising...  Sad

Yeah, everyone wants some SUMO KOIN!

SUMO IS LIFE  Cheesy
Cyndonald

Activity: 180

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 10:58:50 AM

The difficulty keeps rising...  Sad

Yeah, everyone wants some SUMO KOIN!

SUMO IS LIFE  Cheesy

I'm interested in Sumokoin project it seems Dev is trying to work hard to list SUMO on some big exchanges such as livecoin or bittrex.
I'm watching this thread every week and I feel it 's suitable to invest some money for long time .
The price is quite cheap to buy and hold it for a while.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 226 »
  Print  

Jump to: