Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 02:28:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35]
  Print  
Author Topic: [OGC] OneGram.Org Bounty Thread - Get Paid for Your support  (Read 29375 times)
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 08:01:19 PM

hi thank you. give me some time I'll look into it and fix your issue.

Jamal, please take a look at the following posts:

I PMd you with a request to withdraw while still getting payment for the worked time. I will remove the signature once I receive your approval to do so.

I PMd you with a request to withdraw while still getting payment for the worked time. I will remove the signature once I receive your approval to do so.
yes. you can do it. but first save a archive copy of your profile with onegram signature code before leaving.
using this website: http://archive.is/
Done. Thank you for your time.

It seems like my status for the second week did not get updated in the spreadsheet. I am still waiting on that. I participated for the first and second week, not only the first one. I posted here and told Jamal about it but the spreadsheet still says I removed the signature during that week, which I did not. I expect this error to be corrected. Thank you for your time.

To the All others. I've Got Response from the Core Team. they've took all Details from me. and will distribute Payments anytime tomorrow.

I am extreamly sorry for all these inconveniences and delays.

It seems like my status for the second week did not get updated in the spreadsheet. I am still waiting on that. I participated for the first and second week, not only the first one. I posted here and told Jamal about it but the spreadsheet still says I removed the signature during that week, which I did not. I expect this error to be corrected. Thank you for your time.

Thanks. I'll check your status again. and try to fix it.

You might have forgotten to do this. Just wanted to give you a heads up since I do not seem to have any incoming transactions on the payment address and you said you have already issued the payments. Please let me know if there is any problem or if you need the archived version of my profile you had previously asked me to save online. Thanks.

Update:

All Payments are issued and Should be confirmed in few hours.

Thank you all.

Did you confirm with the core team @Jamalaejaz? Quite a few hours have passed, but cannot see my payment for the signature campaign. Have received payment for the Blog/Media campaign which I confirmed before your update with the transaction id.
Can you please provide the transaction id of the processed payments for the signature campaign?
payment should've arrived till now. Dev told me that he sent payouts.
but anyway. I'll follow up with the team and get a proper update ASAP.

I haven't been paid either. It could be on the devs' end or on your end, since the spreadsheet was not updated with the information of my work during the second week. You also seem to have missed my previous post here which you didn't reply to.

To the All others. I've Got Response from the Core Team. they've took all Details from me. and will distribute Payments anytime tomorrow.

I am extreamly sorry for all these inconveniences and delays.

Thanks. I'll check your status again. and try to fix it.

You might have forgotten to do this. Just wanted to give you a heads up since I do not seem to have any incoming transactions on the payment address and you said you have already issued the payments. Please let me know if there is any problem or if you need the archived version of my profile you had previously asked me to save online. Thanks.

As of right now, I still have not been paid. My archived profile as you originally requested is at http://archive.is/0ci48. Please review this information.

Hello. It has been 2 weeks since you said this and I still have not been paid. Am I still going to get paid what I am owed? Is something being lost in communication between you and OneGram or something?

Looking forward to an update on this.
sent your payment :
https://live.blockcypher.com/btc/tx/d4a395ffdfd9c2603a64276930997acca778c13c0a635849042eb59771d71351

I can confirm I received the payment, albeit a bit late. Thank you for finding the time to do this amidst your busy schedule, which I can see from your post history involves managing many other products.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
richardivan

Activity: 321
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 02:53:05 PM

Jamal, why i didn't get my payment from the first round, I already post my Bitcoin address and didn't get listed in spreadsheet
Participated Bounties: signature campaign
BTC Address: 1JMB55XPWnwLHkhssWM669VPvvhFCtchZ7
Please update me as full member if available
Thanks

Thanks for your time Smiley

▄▄▄█████▀████▄▄▄
       ▄█▀▌▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▀█▄
    ▄█▌███▐███████ ██████▌███▐█▄
   ██▌████▐███████ ██████▌████▐██
  █▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▄█
 ██▌██████▐███████ ███████▐█████▐██
▐██▌█████▌████████ ███████▌█████▐██▌
███▌█████▌████████ ███████▌█████▐███
█▄▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄█
▐██▌█████▌████████ ███████▌█████▐██▌
 ██▌██████▐███████ ███████▐█████▐██
  █▌▀█████▐███████ ███████▐████▀▐█
   █▄▌▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▐▄█
    ▀█▌████▐██████ ██████▌███▐█▀
       ▀██▄▌▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▄█▀
          ▀▀▀█████▄████▀▀▀
██
██

██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██

██
██

▄         ▄▄████▄▄▄
███▄     ▐████████▀
 ██████▄▄█████████
▀████████████████▌
  ███████████████
  ▀████████████▀
   ▄▄████████▀
 ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀

▄██████████████▄
██▀ ▀███████████
███▄████████████
██  ▐█ ▀     ▀██
██  ▐█   ██   ██
██  ▐█  ▐██▌  ██
██  ▐█  ▐██▌  ██
▀██████████████▀

▄            ▄
 ▐████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▌
 ████████████████
▐████████████████▌
███▀          ▀███
▐█▌  ██    ██▌ ▐█▌
 ▀█▄          ▄█▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄████▀▀▄███
▀▀████▀ ▄██████
    █ ▄███████
     ███▀█████
           ▀█▌

▐▄▄        ▐▄▄▄
▐████▄    ███████
▐█████▐▄ ███████▀▌
▐█████▐██▀█████▄█▌
▐█████▐███▄▀█▀▄██▌
▐█████    ▀  ████▌
  ▀▀██        ▀▀█▌
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 04:54:08 PM

Jamal, why i didn't get my payment from the first round, I already post my Bitcoin address and didn't get listed in spreadsheet
Participated Bounties: signature campaign
BTC Address: 1JMB55XPWnwLHkhssWM669VPvvhFCtchZ7
Please update me as full member if available
Thanks

Thanks for your time Smiley
You seriously are going to want to PM him or post in one of his other threads rather than this one. I tried posting here for a while but did not get a response from him until I contacted him through other means. He is managing an almost subliminal amount of campaigns, so he is extremely busy and will most likely never visit this thread again. On the bright side, once I managed to get a hold of him it took him no time for him to check my status and pay me. Props for that.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
EvgPerevozchikov

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:17:23 AM

Due simple yet elegant design of logo..Hope for the success of this project Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35]
  Print  

Jump to: