Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:36:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] Age of Rust - RUSTBITS Game Economy & Trading cards [CLOSED]  (Read 54940 times)
cloverme (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1054

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2017, 08:24:47 PM

@Cloverme
So many pro and contra about this project, especially about the number of bounty.
I can only say, please you take the best decision for this problem. And I will stay here using this signature, and will still advertise your project through social media until ico ends.
Hopefully ico can get maximum results.
thanks.

I appreciate the support koang, you've been with us since the beginning. I really appreciate your help with things, thanks again. I think there's a lot of good things that will come in time, obviously bitcoin is going through a rough patch at the moment, but I believe in btc and believe in building the game. Wink
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Continuous

Activity: 1064
Merit: 264

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 08:28:04 PM

@Cloverme
So many pro and contra about this project, especially about the number of bounty.
I can only say, please you take the best decision for this problem. And I will stay here using this signature, and will still advertise your project through social media until ico ends.
thanks.

I appreciate the support koang, you've been with us since the beginning. I really appreciate your help with things, thanks again. I think there's a lot of good things that will come in time, obviously bitcoin is going through a rough patch at the moment, but I believe in btc and believe in building the game. Wink

When you believe everything is possible so pursue it!

Great work cloverme!
nimogsm

Activity: 2688
Merit: 651

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 12:32:19 AM

cloverme i allready set up address in account.
Please add me to spreadsheet bounty demo accounts.
My nickname in game nimogsm
addr: 1GkxqrMrfe4QqkHZPuZPqL8aiHYQ1zC2CX
Thanks!
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 02:35:06 AM

I saw on facebook and twitter spreadsheet there is a total for every participants got from the bounty, thanks for hard work sir, I hope project will succeed.
kendari

Activity: 720
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 05:08:12 AM

Thanks the support is appreciated... Working on getting listed at Bittrex and also getting the cards into Book of Orbs.  Wink

Congratulations, I hope to be in poloniex exchange also hehehe Smiley
alicea

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 05:19:30 AM

I have another question.

You will give 15 millions tokens so like 150 BTC for advertising ICO. And advertisement will stop few weeks before ICO ends? What is the point to pay $300.000 to advertise ICO and those advertising will stop advertising at most important point last few weeks.    If I would be you would not only fire all your ICO advisers, but also sue them for such bad advice's.

I will here stop my rant. Lovely enjoy my free got Rustbits and leave this rant to all scammed ICO investors.

I hear what you're saying, I think there might be a compromise here somewhere. I've had a few other campaigners contact me and say that you've got some merit in your opinion. I think it's reasonable to reduce the newsletter, game demo, blog posts, make the twitter and facebook pools the same, and then burn off the remaining translation bounty awards, that would reduce the total pool from 15M tokens to 5.4M tokens.  The uncommitted tokens would then be burned and not sold, so no one can claim them. To go along with that, I'd burn off 5M of the uncommitted dev tokens as an act of good faith on my part.

Are you also planning to reduce signature campaign allocation as well?

btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 05:28:15 AM

I have another question.

You will give 15 millions tokens so like 150 BTC for advertising ICO. And advertisement will stop few weeks before ICO ends? What is the point to pay $300.000 to advertise ICO and those advertising will stop advertising at most important point last few weeks.    If I would be you would not only fire all your ICO advisers, but also sue them for such bad advice's.

I will here stop my rant. Lovely enjoy my free got Rustbits and leave this rant to all scammed ICO investors.

I hear what you're saying, I think there might be a compromise here somewhere. I've had a few other campaigners contact me and say that you've got some merit in your opinion. I think it's reasonable to reduce the newsletter, game demo, blog posts, make the twitter and facebook pools the same, and then burn off the remaining translation bounty awards, that would reduce the total pool from 15M tokens to 5.4M tokens.  The uncommitted tokens would then be burned and not sold, so no one can claim them. To go along with that, I'd burn off 5M of the uncommitted dev tokens as an act of good faith on my part.

That is really bad idea because Dev should think twice before announcing it to the public and many days of promotion now deciding to reduce the bounty pool is not a good idea at all. This makes you not comfortable with the bounty participants, think twice before doing anything and make everyone should be happy.
MetalEngine
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1022

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 09:44:43 AM

Hello. i have a problem with ICO deposit. I haven't found either mails, or the telegram of support service. Where can I handle a problem?
cloverme (OP)
Legendary

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 12:09:43 PM

No, the signature campaign pool would remain the same.
cloverme (OP)
Legendary

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 12:26:30 PM

Hello. i have a problem with ICO deposit. I haven't found either mails, or the telegram of support service. Where can I handle a problem?

Pm sent...

You can also email support@spacepirate.io ori join the slack channel spacepirate.herokuapp.com
7jaka7

Activity: 628
Merit: 276

BTC, ETH, XMR, LTC

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 01:07:21 PM

@Febo,i was wondering how those big bonuses will affect the price,as i bought ico.
i mean bonus is nice but not if it affects initial price valuation.ide like to know how these prices are set initially.any info or link that explains this process would be appreciated from anyone,thanks
Big bounty prices affect prices a lot.

20014429.20/142.39=141k (https://spacepirate.io/ico/)
In average ico participants got 140k of rustbits for 1BTC (100k without bonuses).
Let's say price for BTC is 2000$.
2000/140000=0.0143$ per Rustbit

I participated in demo acc, newsletter and signature campaign. I collected about 74k Rustbits.
0.0143$*74000=1057$ (more then half of BTC :O)
I think we understand what this means after Rustbits come to exchanges. Many of signature participants will sell their share immediately so price will drop very hard.

So who losses most with this? ICO participants! Their invested money will lose value a lot and they won't be happy with it, so Age of rust could potentially lose a lot of support.
IMO 95% of signature campaign participants will forget of Age of rust in a second they get another signature campaign.
Those bounty participants who invested their money in ICO shouldn't be mad if it comes to lowering rewards so real supporters won't have any problem with it!

I see Cloverme is trying his best to make everything good and don't piss off people. But ICO participants will get most mad when they see their investment losing 80% of their value.

As he already suggested:
I wouldn't burn so much of tokens definitely not those 5M of dev tokens instead you should use some tokens to pay signature campaign participants who would advertise game not ICO after the ICO will end! Payments could be fixed with BTC (for example you would get 0.005 woth of Rustbits per week, so your reward would be depending on BTC/Rustbit price). And you should have less participants 5-10 max.

I wish you good luck Cloverme and keep in mind that not everyone can be 100% happy. Cheesy

SECURE YOUR CRYPTO ASSETS | GET SOME FREE SATOSHI'S | TRADE ON BINANCE 
Disclaimer: All links are affiliate/refferal! Thank you for using them! Smiley
nathalie20
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 02:18:35 PM

Hello dev. signature campaign is already completed? When can I change my campaign signature? Regards

Hey nathalie20 Cheesy

Completed today at noon, you can change your sig if you'd like.

Hey dev Thanks for the nice campaign. Are you planning any exchanges? What do you think about trex exchange?

sevendust777

Activity: 806
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 03:26:48 PM

@Cloverme
thanks.

I know that dev is doing his best for this project and I believe in this  and will be suporting this also till the end of ICO.
Hoping for the best and success for this project. goodluck dev!

..BYBIT reddit.......                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Cloudpost

Activity: 742

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 03:28:27 PM

Man

you sold around 15 millions RUSTBITS for 150 BTC and then you plan to give 15 milions to random people here on forum and that registered in game?  I am one of those that will give this gift from you.
 If you really do that. You will scam those that invested 150 BTC in your game. Please think what you are doing. Normally bouty is 3% if you go fro 10% is around 1.5 million rustbit for bounty. NOT 15 million!

EDIT: OK i see ICO is still on. usually bounties are calculated when ICO ends so i sort of made a mistake. But please think of those that gave you money to develop game. they are your first care and protect them no matter what.  If you give 10% of what was sold in ICO fro Bounties you will be super generous. Farm more then 90% of other ICOs.

I understand your point of view as this topic came up earlier. That being said, some people worked really hard as part of the bounty campaign, from translations, to tweeting out every tweet, to making videos, playing the game, and then talking to others about it, going on facebook and sharing, getting us press coverage, etc for 8 long weeks. To me, that's about rewarding the marketing and I didn't hire a marketing firm (like some other ico's), I went with the community as an option to "pay" people here on the board with rustbits for the work they did.  Here's another thing that people don't know, some of the big sites that report around crypto want, expect, millions of tokens in return for coverage. So take augmentors, they put 30% of the tokens aside for awareness and promotion but only let campaigners have 0.06% and gave the crypto websites the rest? I don't know, that didn't seem fair to me. As far as distribution, the ico is still going and there's going to be roughly about 1M tokens burned in some unclaimed bounties, so that pushes down the numbers as well. The people here worked hard to get the word out, I don't see it as a giveaway though.  No one is being scammed, I was clear about the allocation from the beginning, I didn't change the distribution after the sale, that would have been wrong, clearly.  I do think of the people that have invested into the development of the game, the intent has always been to do right by them and the community. I guess in the end, I tried to be fair to those who helped out, I couldn't ask for a better community, but I know after being in IT for 20+ years, you can't make everyone happy... just look at the bitcoin dev community Wink

AUGRMNTORS kept 30% of the tokens fro them self. Not 30 millions but 30% that is like 5 millions. They still have those tokens and wil be spend to advertise the game. Game is not an ICO. And game wil need founds to advertise. Who wil pay that then? This bounty hunters? Or  again those that gave you now BTC?  You are making huge mistake. This people that now got for few BTC of Rustbit will just dump them and those that paid few BTC fro Rustbits will have satoshies left for their investment.

If you decided to give 15 millions out of all 100 millions. Then give for bounty 15% of as much Rustbits will be sold.  So if is stay like now and 20 millions is sold, you give 3 millions for bounty. That is 5 times higher then usual.

This is a very valid question. But the information about the bounty reward was available from the very start and it wasn't hidden.
Cloverme offered a solution in bounty thread, to reduce total bounty pool to 5.4m, which migh be good solution. I also can offer freeze rewards option (for several months for example), so bounty hunters won't be able to dump the tokens. The best thing is to ask investors who contributed their funds and now are part of the project: let them decide is it good to lower/freeze or even both, lower+freeze Smiley

Or maybe Demo Account might be awarded by special valuable card instead of real tokens? This is also an option because price will be low for this card at the very start, because of many people dumping their bounty immediately. Loyal participants will just hold this card for a long time and it will become as valuable as initial (maybe too high) Demo Account reward and it will not hurt investors at all. They will only benefit because there will be a possibility to buy cheap limited collector card.

Or maybe offer an option for bounty participants (since almost all supporters participated in most bounty parts IMO): 1) get lowered rewards immediately 2) normal rewards after 6 months 3) collector card instead of Demo Acc reward

I'm sure there is a real development going on behind this project and I appreciate that Cloverme tries to improove the project.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Ardhi

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 04:14:35 PM

When will this bounty end? It's been 2 months I follow twitter and facebook campaign for this project, but until now still have not received payment. Will it be extended again?
cloverme (OP)
Legendary

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 04:42:30 PM

Hello dev. signature campaign is already completed? When can I change my campaign signature? Regards

Hey nathalie20 Cheesy

Hey dev Thanks for the nice campaign. Are you planning any exchanges? What do you think about trex exchange?

Yup, working to get listed on Bittrex Smiley
cloverme (OP)
Legendary

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 04:44:29 PM

When will this bounty end? It's been 2 months I follow twitter and facebook campaign for this project, but until now still have not received payment. Will it be extended again?

Campaign ended on Friday.  At this point, the distribution is scheduled for July 31st, but may be delayed due to BIP 148/Segwit concerns (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2017191.0)
nathalie20
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 05:11:47 PM

Hey nathalie20 Cheesy

Yup, working to get listed on Bittrex Smiley

Good dev Smiley trex it will be a great exchange for this coin.

And how does the bounty look? Will the bounty be reduced?
cloverme (OP)
Legendary

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 09:59:15 PM

Good dev Smiley trex it will be a great exchange for this coin.

And how does the bounty look? Will the bounty be reduced?

Yeah, I mean there's a legitimate concern from the community on the bounty rewards excessive. The intent of the campaign was not to be an airdrop/giveaway, but rather tokens in return for legitimate campaigning. Applying math to what's "fair" is difficult, especially if you take the conversion rates of bitcoin into account which is like an elevator ride everyday. I see adjusting the bounty levels with a haircut across the top and then adding those to the burn pool.  What I didn't forsee is an unbalancing in the bounty reward pools against the overall campaign, i.e signing up for a newsletter should not reward more than a signature. Febo was sharp to point it out and I didn't catch at first because it was being labeled as a scam and I took offense to that, but once I did the math, he was right, it wasn't balanced. That doesn't make it a scam though, my intent was to reward people for doing things in the campaign, but the pool was unbalanced. Redistributing the pool will solve the issue with a pool burn of excess shares.

It would do the following:

A) Campaigners would still get a large amount of rustbits (avg 14k rustbits if you were in all campaigns)
B) The additional burn adds more scarcity for both campaigners and buyers
C) Buyers have confidence that the campaign is legitimate and not a giveaway
D) Dev does not benefit from the cut in any way

Both you and Febo had both campaigners and buyers in mind and keenly spotted out some of the issues at hand.
MURONDI

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 03:29:43 AM

Even though the campaign has ended,
But I will continue to support your project by sharing facebook and twitter until the end of ICO, And hopes to increase sales of ICO ..
good luck dev..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: