Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:05:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Religion slowly dying?  (Read 5408 times)
boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 01:39:53 AM

Yes... Anyway I think that things like God and Religion can be separated. For example, I believe in God but not via religion. Just by my own world vision. Why not?  Smiley
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Faiyz

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Dijual

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 07:49:21 AM

I think in urban areas it is. They are already exposed to certain knowledges and with all these series and films? Many are ongoing on about chaning minds. In the rural areas i guess there a lot religions people because it is a small town and tradition are still preserved for the the inhabitants.
7daystodie

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 07:53:23 AM

I think in urban areas it is. They are already exposed to certain knowledges and with all these series and films? Many are ongoing on about chaning minds. In the rural areas i guess there a lot religions people because it is a small town and tradition are still preserved for the the inhabitants.

In rural areas, there may be more religion, but they will soon not attach much importance to it, because people already realize that all life is in their hands.

cigaLeider

Activity: 390
Merit: 279

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 08:17:32 AM

i hope so, we have to eradicate it Cheesy
Eternu (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 10:10:30 AM

Yes... Anyway I think that things like God and Religion can be separated. For example, I believe in God but not via religion. Just by my own world vision. Why not?  Smiley
Interesting, so how would you explain what is, or who is God to you, and your understanding? Because i also think that teachings of religion needs to be, let say updated Cheesy . I am Orthodox christian and most of things that i reed in books of my religion was almost right, but outdated. But there are other things that i do not like about religion as we know, and that is corruption and greed...
KroFly

Activity: 243

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 10:13:52 AM

Interesting, so how would you explain what is, or who is God to you, and your understanding? Because i also think that teachings of religion needs to be, let say updated Cheesy . I am Orthodox christian and most of things that i reed in books of my religion was almost right, but outdated. But there are other things that i do not like about religion as we know, and that is corruption and greed...

Yes, religion and belief in God in the modern world can differ in views and should develop like everything else.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
tikboyhere

Activity: 108

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 03:05:22 PM

More and more i come across people who say that they do not believe in God and religion teachings. Atheistic population is starting to get bigger and bigger. Does this mean that it is time for religion to die, or maybe it is time to evolve in something else? Maybe Buddhism is becoming worlds religion, or maybe it will be some mixture of Europe religions and Buddhism? I am interested what do you guys think, what are your views on matter and what do you think will happen in future? Will there be no religion, or maybe some kind of other teaching?
It is not actually dying but rather it is being overpowered by the technology nowadays. This technology that seek for explanation of every existence that makes people to become less faithful on what they are believing. Well we cant deny there are lot of things that technology help us from entertainment up to business. Anyways according to Aristotle religion is just a common group of people and we still have our own decision and uniqueness that should not be affected by our religion

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
LeoEspansq

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 03:44:48 PM

Religions were created many years ago, and now so much has changed that there are not enough rules for these new technologies. Therefore, religion will have to be updated and will keep pace with the times or disappear.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 03:50:39 PM

Religion is not dying. Rather it is changing. For example.

Evolution theory has been proven false in may ways. The fact that it is theory rather than law shows that there always has been question about it.

Yet, people still believe that it is true, and there are many people going around trying to trick others into believing it. And many people fall for the scam.

This is the way religious cults work. So, religion is simply changing, often from believing in God, to believing in evolution, or maybe, believing in science.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
28days_ever

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 04:13:46 PM

Evolution theory has been proven false in may ways. The fact that it is theory rather than law shows that there always has been question about it.

Yet, people still believe that it is true, and there are many people going around trying to trick others into believing it. And many people fall for the scam.

This is the way religious cults work. So, religion is simply changing, often from believing in God, to believing in evolution, or maybe, believing in science.

Cool

Faith in God will remain forever, but religion can disappear or become a tradition. Faith and religious currents are the difference of the concept and believe in the existence of a pusher is possible without religion.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 04:21:10 PM

Cool

Faith in God will remain forever, but religion can disappear or become a tradition. Faith and religious currents are the difference of the concept and believe in the existence of a pusher is possible without religion.

From #6 at the definition of religion in Dictionary.com:
something one believes in and follows devotedly; a point or matter of ethics or conscience:
to make a religion of fighting prejudice.

This means that whatever you believe in is religion for you, be it God, or be it science. It also shows that people can't get away from religion in their lives.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 04:44:05 PM

Cool

As far as I have seen, showing off that you are a believer in God has been decreased greatly. Faith is still the same but going to Churches, mosques and temples have been decreased.
The real God is within you, you just have to know him and be truthful in your life.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 05:10:55 PM

Cool

As far as I have seen, showing off that you are a believer in God has been decreased greatly. Faith is still the same but going to Churches, mosques and temples have been decreased.
The real God is within you, you just have to know him and be truthful in your life.
This is no God. All who go to Church and who don't go to Church do not differ from each other. I really like to watch when politicians go to Church, pretend that they pray and then return to his office and sign a decree which robs citizens or starts a war and kills hundreds of thousands of people. Who is of such politicians punished by God?
BitcoinPicasso

Activity: 134

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 05:31:41 PM

I think its dying when it comes to Christianity/Catholicism. Most of the peeps I know have converted to atheism.

Then there is islam, its spreading like a disease.

vok-wok_hok

Activity: 184

🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 05:54:26 PM

Cool

This is no God. All who go to Church and who don't go to Church do not differ from each other. I really like to watch when politicians go to Church, pretend that they pray and then return to his office and sign a decree which robs citizens or starts a war and kills hundreds of thousands of people. Who is of such politicians punished by God?

God punishes politicians in something else. They may be unhappy, may have illnesses, depression, the inability to do what ordinary people can afford.

cryptomartin

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 08:14:52 PM

I would say that religion = politics. Nothing more nowadays...
Presse

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2017, 09:49:12 PM

It sure is. Due to the technology religion is left behind.
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 04:24:22 PM

What would be the point of a church for Atheists? Who would they pray to? This doesn't make sense. Maybe its a cult or something there.
People do things in church other than pray, which you'd know if you've ever actually set foot in one.
Atheists creates cult in form religion worshiping DEVIL and Black Demons! Smiley If you are doubting make a little search on YouTube and see Grin 

Wintorez

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 05:54:04 PM

What would be the point of a church for Atheists? Who would they pray to? This doesn't make sense. Maybe its a cult or something there.
People do things in church other than pray, which you'd know if you've ever actually set foot in one.
Atheists creates cult in form religion worshiping DEVIL and Black Demons! Smiley If you are doubting make a little search on YouTube and see Grin 

I simply can not understand why today such a strong wave of atheism and blasphemy is directed against people as well as their beliefs. I do not want to think about bad things But today something unclear is happening in the world and it really worries me.

............It's never late to buy BTC for $1.........
........Services-backed cryptocurrency of $1 000 000 000 000 market .........
...........PRE ICO            Sep.27 – Oct.04............
       ............ICO            Oct.10 – Nov.07............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

lilit

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 10:39:41 PM

It seems to me that the time will come when most of humanity will turn away from religion and this will be their mistake. A person must know and believe.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀