Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:18:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Religion slowly dying?  (Read 5408 times)
bodod

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:45:02 AM

I think it is not true, because people can life without religion

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Raskolhnikov1

Activity: 560
Merit: 65

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 02:19:36 AM

Should be true if knowlodge was equaly distributed  Tongue Tongue Cheesy
kiddikoddi

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Bounty Manager At your Service Please Pm me

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:48:13 AM

Religion can never truly die out, as long people are with beliefs and then they got kids and raise them with them, or people convert, you would have to take out all religion by banning it or something if you would want to do that, so no truly it is not dying out and even if many are athiests out there then many also are converting to other religions because there are really many people that need in their life to believe in something else and bigger than just themselfes and many people have other reasons as well, some have seen miracles, some not, so many things, there is no simple answer here.

🇵🇭🇵🇭🔥🔥Campaign Management Services🔥🔥🇵🇭🇵🇭
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:10:27 AM

Religion can never truly die out, as long people are with beliefs and then they got kids and raise them with them, or people convert, you would have to take out all religion by banning it or something if you would want to do that, so no truly it is not dying out and even if many are athiests out there then many also are converting to other religions because there are really many people that need in their life to believe in something else and bigger than just themselfes and many people have other reasons as well, some have seen miracles, some not, so many things, there is no simple answer here.

It will die out but not for a very long time or until a major breakthrough happens in science and we finally understand life and the universe. A lot of people are atheists without science. I personally became an atheist after really studying the bible and understanding that it really was a pile of shit.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Junubi

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:26:56 PM

No, because the name of religion will remain eternal in the world
illnino

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:41:17 PM

I also meet people who do not believe in anything anymore. This is very bad. Because only faith can work miracles. In the fact that there is God, I believe.
After all, there must be something so strong that it created our world and continues to participate in it.
Dio_Brando

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:58:39 PM

No. Religion is changing but it will not die.
If you consider religion as the people who go to church and following a certain dogma, than this form of religion will die.
However, religion as a concept is being used by media moguls to create new religions. For example, TechnoDruggies: Techno druggies in their 20's suddenly find a neo-religion. Using drugs is a ritual of manhood into a certain community. The same as the confirmation in the Catholic church. It means you can be accepted in the higher orders.

I'll develop this later, but the CIA (unclassified docs) experimented with drugs on people and on music festivals to see how people would react.
The music industry of today is a DIRECT result of this.
And Beyoncé is the "Queen". Type Queen Beyoncé in google and google it, what do you have?

However, there is a God. It's just not what people expect.
Nightmare1325

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:35:17 PM

I think yes!

I believe in my religion with my heart. I want to obey all the rules. But now nobody believes in religion, but he does not obey the rules. Now most people think progressive, which is not always good. Religion will one day be lost from us in this way.
Levien

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:55:16 PM

I think religion is in youre hart....keep it their and don't try to sell it !
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 09:18:13 AM

i think yes because people cant believe inside anymore they thinking and understanding religions not good for our time
malc027

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:19:50 AM

I hope religion dies because it causes more wars than anything else.
danmoris

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:20:32 AM

Religion has downgraded itself when it became an opinion rather than the truth - and unreasonable at that.
Also, they have destroyed anything sacred and honorable when they started messing with politicians, the financial world and the underworld.

Essentially no religion other than the truth represents God right now.
In fact, they misrepresent Him, teaching lies to their people adding to the system's lies as everyone on top is in on the loop to keep humanity sedated.
They simply add to the confusion of the masses.
They promote hatred and division among the nations, countries, national groups and tongues.

Yes, it is not only slowly dying, it will soon become a thing of the past as it will be completely destroyed on account of the United Nations.
This has been planned by the UN since the organisation's inception.
And when religion is destroyed, truth will prevail and everyone will be forced to wake up but it will be too late...

jokinfol

Activity: 91

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:52:30 AM

Religion from science standing is the way to handle hard times for people. It is the meaning of life and gives the strength to people by religions principes.
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:16:42 PM

It might be true i guess. I figured out that atheistic is getting bigger from time to time. I've read in some article about the growing numbers of atheistic even in religious country based on survey.
tandemxem

Activity: 85

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:32:17 PM

The most important thing is that sects would not be converted into religions. Now they openly and beautifully talk about sects, that the gullible people are gradually convinced that our sect is a religion that will save you from life's problems.
lamadu3

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:48:25 PM

Quite the contrary. Religion does not die. Every year new religions and sects appear.
Haywhy1

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:57:59 PM

As some religion are dying, new religion appears, i think in some ways  religion are dying, and it really necessary to know the one we are in...
Bmorebully79

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:10:46 PM

For sure its a rip off
Decimation

Activity: 244
Merit: 43

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:26:43 PM

I think that, as people are faced less with death and illness, they turn away from religion. Today many happily live until a very old age. There is just less need for the kind of comfort that religion provides us with.
Religion is not slowly, but quickly dies. I think that it is for this reason that in recent years more and more we see the hidden advertising of religion. The more educated people are the less they believe in fairy tales.

Religion is not dying. The focus of religion is simply changing.

In the past, religion was focused on God. Now it is focused on the science fiction made up by people. Here is what I mean.

Science theory is theory because it does not have enough evidence to prove that it is fact. Consider Big Bang Theory. It is not known to be fact, and it probably will never be known to be fact. Yet look at how many people around the world talk like they believe it is fact, based on some probability calculations, that are not known to be correct. Looks like science is becoming a religion.

Cool

How is science just a theory. The only reason you are even able to type this is because of science. The only reason you can drive a car is because of science. Nothing else gave you that car other than science. That is proven lol. To say science is a theory means you are basically saying you don't believe in anything in this world other than a "God". I can prove that a ball can and will be slowed down by air resistance in the Earth's atmosphere. You can prove that if you reach terminal velocity you are going 200km/h.
MarioLuck990

Activity: 157

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:13:26 PM

Eventually will die, Science uncover all the lies of religion and make it unnecessary. Yes is dying!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: