Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 05:34:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AMMO Rewards [NOW TRADING ON COINEXCHANGE.IO] [GAMEPLAY MONETIZATION]  (Read 32274 times)
M.minor

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 12:07:35 PM

Ammo Rewards <, Dev, found a gold mine.
dakkon

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 12:20:39 PM

I shall ask my questions any which way I wish. I don't need direction tyvm!

Then you'll get your answers in the same manner.
the_timetravler

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 12:23:08 PM

I bought some today but wished I had bought them yesterday when it was way cheaper...
I hope the current price of $ 0.01 will be stable and rise in the future...

mbdmbn

Activity: 146

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 12:24:38 PM

If this coin was transparent as well as the person(s) behind it, I wouldn't have to be asking at all.
raymonddaf

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 12:27:25 PM

So true

raoulsergia

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 12:27:59 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2017, 01:57:48 PM by raoulsergia

just ignore the trolls and move on  Wink Wink

if you look at other projects like stratis, or monero or even ethereum first few plages, you will find shouting nonsense  

ignore and move on... no need to make any conversation

anyone really wanted to know are free to talk in the slack because developers are very open and discussing the project
EdgarJohn

Activity: 326
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 12:28:10 PM

This project looks promising.

Please keep the thread clean and use it for discussion about the project and trading.

Katana24

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 12:29:06 PM

I have a really good feeling about this project, it's still a hidden gem, dont miss this opportunity!
mbdmbn

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 12:31:29 PM

lot of idiots on bitcointalk lol ....

if you look at other projects like stratis, or monero or even ethereum first few plages, you will find morons like mbdmbn shouting nonsense  

the only problem is they made no money off altcoins so they are here shouting crap in their mother tongue  Grin Grin
their waller balance is smaller than a beggars wallet

ignore and move on... no need to make any conversation with monkeys who cant talk properly

anyone really wanted to know are free to talk in the slack because developers are very open and discussing the project

Nice yea go on the attack of some persons username, all because they are asking some very valid questions.

That's a testament to your character.
motorhead89

Activity: 464

Wasssssup!

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 12:36:44 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2017, 12:48:42 PM by motorhead89

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

I have my AMMO and staking good in wallet so far.

I like that the Wallet has multisig sending, meaning while your staking you can send "friends" or other people a percentage of your stake.
Never seen that before! I think its a great idea.

Now instead of a small stack I wish I bought 500,000 to 1,000,000 AMMO at 31 satoshi so I can attract more attention to the project and say that
the first 100 addresses get 1% each of the the stake from my grand whale AMMO amount for a whole month, then addresses would be changed out
monthly to a new set of 100 addresses that entered to be in the muti-sig pool. Every month would attract attention to the project.

I am not a whale and only have a small amount but I am happy holding my AMMO.

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

I had my account hacked due to a weak password I was told. It has be re-secured and a stronger password implemented. Hacker was posting malware links using my account. Always use a very strong password.
mbdmbn

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 12:46:27 PM

if you look at other projects like stratis, or monero or even ethereum first few plages, you will find morons like mbdmbn shouting nonsense  

the only problem is they made no money off altcoins so they are here shouting crap in their mother tongue  Grin Grin

ignore and move on... no need to make any conversation with monkeys who cant talk properly

Nice yea go on the attack of some persons username, all because they are asking some very valid questions.

your language is a testament to ur character lol

instead of shouting like a cheap little monkey if you try asking nicely in the slack or other places you may get your answers

and who was the developer of bitcoin? what was his name?

in my country we call just call people like you puta and move on.... nothing new
beggars who dont have the money to buy coins call fud and scream like a girl on her period lol

guess you have nothing else to do, so keep shouting like a monkey  Roll Eyes

if you have nothing better to add, you are free to leave this thread and make a ammo is scam thread...

I came here to get answers, not get called names for asking a few questions.

The questions are directed at the OP. Not You! And there's this huge drama about it.

My questions still are unanswered btw, hopefully I'll get a reply without the abuse thrown my way.
RhinoTrader

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 12:50:24 PM

This is the state of all good coins today. You have pricks trying to put it down all the time
It is just a part and parcel of the game.

While scam ICOs which raise $150m get applauded, small coins which have honest to earth developers and raise a mere 10 BTC to get started will be called out, and abused on by fucks

Its true that the larger the scam, the bigger the support it will get from retarded fools  

Thats what I like about AMMO is the fact that the devs are pretty open about their plans, already planning to overhaul the website and get things moving. Lets support that instead of replying to sadistic fucks who have not seen a dime in their lives, yet find it quite entertaining to bring accusations with no reason

The coin is barely a week old since listing, so what if there is no whitepaper and what if there is no code?

Do you know troll that only open source projects release code? Many proprietary software dont give a fuck about code or whitepapers, and people still invest in those and make money and the coins have a 100m market cap

Instead we have a utter clown calling a coin with a cap of less about 500k and barely a week old as a scam.
Big applause to his irrational thought process

RhinoTrader

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 12:52:47 PM

Hey devs real question....  wanted to know if there is a linux or osx wallet for staking ?
Dellaprignio

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 01:01:28 PM

Some news from slack  Wink

"The actual website is just a landing page, we are recreating the whole website and it will be released within July, we received many help requests, this is widely appreciated as it show how community is dedicated, we will evaluate all the requests and contact you guys"

And

"We will release the main tools and services in July, after that, we are willing to get a decent amount of users through marketing and advertising on our website"

Yust saying  Grin Buy now or regret later
nickmarshal82

Activity: 64

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 01:20:46 PM

At present, there are too many projects using block chain technology in the field of games, so I hope you succeed

There's Gamecredits for the sales, Mobilego for mobile game betting, Round Esport betting system, First Blood Esports betting system and then there's Ammo Rewards: Earn while you play. Quite different from the rest which are all serious players in the market. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Katana24

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 01:30:20 PM

instead of shouting like a cheap little monkey if you try asking nicely in the slack or other places you may get your answers

in my country we call just call people like you puta and move on.... nothing new
beggars who dont have the money to buy coins call fud and scream like a girl on her period lol

if you have nothing better to add, you are free to leave this thread and make a ammo is scam thread...

The questions are directed at the OP. Not You! And there's this huge drama about it.

My questions still are unanswered btw, hopefully I'll get a reply without the abuse thrown my way.

You're not the president of United States, so stop crying if you don't get an answer right away to your questions. stop being a spoilt brat.

mbdmbn

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 01:38:16 PM

You're not the president of United States, so stop crying if you don't get an answer right away to your questions. stop being a spoilt brat.

Nobody ever implied that I was. I'm a patient person, I don't mind waiting. It would be nice if people weren't calling me this and that for asking a few questions to the OP.
raoulsergia

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 01:56:12 PM

Nobody ever implied that I was. I'm a patient person, I don't mind waiting. It would be nice if people weren't calling me this and that for asking a few questions to the OP.

....OK my bad..... sorry

I saw u calling AMMO scam already within 1 week of launch 

and many reactions... i had with ammo devs on slack is opposite

so strong,

anyways i am editing my old posts

it will be good to put all in open (etc- the plans, blue print, code etc) but give all time, this one was barely 2 pages last week and just listed on coinexchange some 5 days back

people who invested in ICO were given coins within the exact time, not lied to or made to wait, etc. like it has happened in other processes.
and ICO was also simple and fair, no hidden or third party ICO platform, just simple send money to the address and get AMMO coins, with full transparency   

now they are making it priority to change website already 

Like some one said, 10 btc is nothing and many coins exist with just one or two wallet and have a bigger ico,
so pls respect that and not shame or abuse the devs without any reason

i am sure all your questions have answers , just ask in slack, i think yesterday itself there were many posts there and the developers tried to answer all of those one by one.. so  respect for that

mbdmbn

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 02:06:31 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2017, 07:46:50 AM by mbdmbn

guess you have nothing else to do, so keep shouting like a monkey  Roll Eyes

....OK my bad..... sorry

I saw u calling AMMO scam already within 1 week of launch  

and many reactions... i had with ammo devs on slack is opposite

so strong,

anyways i am editing my old posts

it will be good to put all in open (etc- the plans, blue print, code etc) but give all time, this one was barely 2 pages last week and just listed on coinexchange some 5 days back

people who invested in ICO were given coins within the exact time, not lied to or made to wait, etc. like it has happened in other processes.
and ICO was also simple and fair, no hidden or third party ICO platform, just simple send money to the address and get AMMO coins, with full transparency  

now they are making it priority to change website already  

Like some one said, 10 btc is nothing and many coins exist with just one or two wallet and have a bigger ico,
so pls respect that and not shame or abuse the devs without any reason

i am sure all your questions have answers , just ask in slack, i think yesterday itself there were many posts there and the developers tried to answer all of those one by one.. so  respect for that

You're the first person between the two of us to use the word scam. So please stop trying to imply that I'm calling it a scam. I asked a few questions and expressed my views without having to call anybody any names and such.

It can't be that difficult to have them answered here on the thread without having to head over to slack. I'm looking for transparency. It's not too much to ask I don't think.
raoulsergia

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 02:22:35 PM

Who is the developer of this shitcoin?Huh??

Where is your source code?Huh

How is anyone to believe there are only 77million+ coins?Huh?

Seems like a massive pump and dump going on, there's a lot of red flags tbh.

But this post says otherwise....

can anyone read this post and tell me mdbbdn isnt saying scam ??

it looks just like that.....first "shitcoin"...then "red flags"...

price has increased because of the coinexchange troll box
stop lookin at price all the time ..... if you were doing your research, you will buy this coin at 19 sats like many of us here and hold for a good while

when one coin is trading on only one market, the price will go up so much...esp with a trollbox

so you have asked your questions, wait for the answers..
but I dont know how anyone will prove what you asked, "how is there only 77 mil coins"...how will any developer prove that for any coin?

source code isnt public you say, code is not even started developing, just now ico was over... how do u expect code in 5 days after ico? what logic is that, is  developer expected to make code out of nothing in 1 weeks time???

who is the developer - that question is already answered on slack and 2 developers are pretty much active there
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: