Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:47:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AMMO Rewards [NOW TRADING ON COINEXCHANGE.IO] [GAMEPLAY MONETIZATION]  (Read 32269 times)
jeremy grol

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 03:00:51 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1984907

Found out silverammo ico already started! If that's will be good as Ammo another x20 is planned.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Artichaud

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 03:59:58 PM

Found out silverammo ico already started! If that's will be good as Ammo another x20 is planned.

new scamcoin from the scam artists.

They should concentrate on Ammo Rewards instead, they are leaving their investors in the dust with huge loss, and no plan to do anything with this shitcoin.

Thanks assholes!
Enobreed

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 11:44:44 AM

It's painfully obvious you're in on their scam team. Notice how in the past few days you're the ONLY "positive investor" when I've been saying for weeks this was a scam coin. Are you still going to tell me this has a promising future even with a 2nd ICO & a possible 3rd ICO on the way? lmao
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 04:47:16 PM

Why couldn't the devs just swap out old coins with new ones, not leaving old investors behind. That's some shady shit.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
riskthebiscuit

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 06:33:07 AM

Shady is putting it mildy. They also think we are some retarded idiots who will invest in another ICO. Well if anybody is, they retarded on this 2nd ICO shit. Scammy dev gonna scammy dev
Enobreed

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 01:25:49 PM

1 satoshi coming soon, lol @ all the promoters who kept trying to tell people otherwise. This was a scam from the very start, let's be clear, they had no intention on ever making a working product.
Pacimaker

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 02:39:05 PM

RUNNNN...when i said on Discord this coin last week its shit i get baned!
_Ricardo_

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 05:22:26 PM

Hello everyone ! I bought Ammo at 250 sat, in excitement, and because of the good proposal to recompose gameplay. I sold everything to 50 sat. DEV absent does not pass credibility.
LostWords

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 07:35:36 PM

Has there been any news? Did the developer/members of the team/founders/board of AMMO responded already? Because this is a scam obviously but it\s certain when they are not even taking time and efforts to respond. People should bann them from the forum/opening new topics as in new projects.
Artichaud

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 10:23:32 PM

Finally i just got rid of this shitcoin from my wallet. Lost 90% of my investment. Usually I'm more careful, thats a good lesson.

DONT INVEST IN THAT COIN, ITS A KNOWN SCAM NOW.
mbdmbn

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 12:23:36 PM

its a big shame.... the fuckers did not do anything and scammed with all the money

even if they cant make big products atleast try to make the website and as promised for 10 btc... but instead made a complete scam

on top of that these scum started a second ICO....can u believe it??

already taken steps to track these scammer developers... not too hard locating shits from third world countries  Wink
fuckers have not been too smart with the btc wallets  

rest of people pls file a complaint with DA/prosecutors in your state. tracking fucks like this will barely take 10 minutes
put an interpol notice for CP or something on these faggots head...

they fuck with our money, we can fuck them in the ass too...

i hope these cunts give birth to still born babies and their whole family gets eaten by dogs

BTW "Jeremy grol " is the promoter of this scam too...im sure he is behind it
cunty motherfucker

Wow, you've changed your tune from page 13, now you're calling these guys all the names under the sun, instead of me now?

Don't say I didn't warn you, because I did, and got 3-4 pages of abuse thrown at me in return.

If anyone is stopping you from finding out who's running their website while asking for money in return at the same time, either you find out who they are by asking them questions, or you take your money elsewhere.

There is no reason for you to be hiding your credentials when you create a coin for the common good, but there's plenty of reasons to hide them if you have ulterior motives.

So be wise, be smart and find out exactly who's behind the investment you're planning on investing into, before you part with your hard earned cash.
Enobreed

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 08:50:50 PM

its a big shame.... the fuckers did not do anything and scammed with all the money

even if they cant make big products atleast try to make the website and as promised for 10 btc... but instead made a complete scam

already taken steps to track these scammer developers... not too hard locating shits from third world countries  Wink

rest of people pls file a complaint with DA/prosecutors in your state. tracking fucks like this will barely take 10 minutes

i hope these cunts give birth to still born babies and their whole family gets eaten by dogs

cunty motherfucker

Wow, you've changed your tune from page 13, now you're calling these guys all the names under the sun, instead of me now?

Don't say I didn't warn you, because I did, and got 3-4 pages of abuse thrown at me in return.

If anyone is stopping you from finding out who's running their website while asking for money in return at the same time, either you find out who they are by asking them questions, or you take your money elsewhere.

There is no reason for you to be hiding your credentials when you create a coin for the common good, but there's plenty of reasons to hide them if you have ulterior motives.

So be wise, be smart and find out exactly who's behind the investment you're planning on investing into, before you part with your hard earned cash.

Lol I was also calling out this scamcoin paged ago & got called names too. People didn't see thru the BS and got burned in the end, atleast they've learned their lesson out of this.
AltsBoom

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 01:41:08 PM

anything about the community taking over?

heard that was a high possibility

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
riskthebiscuit

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 08:07:06 PM

anything about the community taking over?

heard that was a high possibility

This, is there any word on whats ongoing ? The slack is pretty much gone and you can read the last 4 days in about 2 minutes no more. Would be awesome if somebody could step in and save this ship, if not lesson painfully learned.
LostWords

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 03:10:31 PM

cunty motherfucker

these mirko developers/jeremy etc are scum of earth.. of course i had to change and call this bullshit

i lost 0.04 btc in this shitscam, well its a lesson....its not much really but i held that thinking these scum scammers are truthful
i cashed out the rest during the only pump of this shitcoin,  but saved this much thinking they would alteast do 1% of the development promised   

fuck this shit... liars from day one .

i hope the ammo developers have still born kids and their daughters get raped by homeless men...

Dude, I can totally understand that you are mad but this goes way too far, at least to expres on a public, respectable forum like Bitcointalk.

That being said, is there someway Bitcointalk can take a look into topics of new projects? Like, obviously AMMO has been a scam...how on earth is it possible for the same people to just go and announce another project on Bitcointalk...that's just giving them a platform knowing they've used the same platform fooling people before. Blows my mind.
Enobreed

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 10:17:29 AM

it seems that OP is not too smart.... his twitter handle is alerted and ip address has leaked

im trying to link him to a CP website so that these cunts are hunted by the interpol and fbi...

Give us updates  Grin
Boutmy

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 10:06:18 AM

it seems that OP is not too smart.... his twitter handle is alerted and ip address has leaked

im trying to link him to a CP website so that these cunts are hunted by the interpol and fbi...

Yes, these fake developers should be held accountable. Unfortunately I've seen many projects recently where there is a nice proposal, the devs ask you to invest, but don't do what they promised afterwords and only collect the money. That is just fraud, but for now they seem to get away with it. I hope these practices will be addressed. Not only by bitcointalk but also by law enforcement agencies. This will be beneficial for the sector imho. I lost some money with AMMO unfortunately and by more enforcement the risk of being scammed may be reduced a little.
AltsBoom

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 06:15:55 PM

is there still some news or progression of the community picking up the project?

no real point in selling these dud coins for now but the community was strong

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
mangrooooo

Activity: 128
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 04:44:23 PM

is there still some news or progression of the community picking up the project?

no real point in selling these dud coins for now but the community was strong

Yes, there is only Scam news.  Grin Grin Grin
riskthebiscuit

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 05:55:32 PM

I got excited for a second there but shoulda known it was mostly gg and last questions. It still could happen fwiw, just gotta keep hoping things turn up. Silver linings ftw
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: