Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:00:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AMMO Rewards [NOW TRADING ON COINEXCHANGE.IO] [GAMEPLAY MONETIZATION]  (Read 32269 times)
jeremy grol

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 01:17:38 PM

AMMOteam is the best team of 2017
a lot of people made huge profit with ammo.

team is working basically for free with only 11 raised from ico and they already delivered mush stuff.

We nee to help them to reach 200 btc goal to crowdfunding project and go to the moon

I have invested in a lot of other ico, last oe was BAT where they rasied 36 milions dollar and they will deliver product on 2018 loooool

Go go ammo

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AceOfPentacles

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 03:25:36 PM

AMMOteam is the best team of 2017
a lot of people made huge profit with ammo.

team is working basically for free with only 11 raised from ico and they already delivered mush stuff.

We nee to help them to reach 200 btc goal to crowdfunding project and go to the moon

I have invested in a lot of other ico, last oe was BAT where they rasied 36 milions dollar and they will deliver product on 2018 loooool

Go go ammo

How can we help them?
burner2015

Activity: 238

Co founder & CMO SocialX

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2017, 03:27:24 PM

I guess if we all join the Slack and coordinate us to promote this coin that would help?

● ● SocialX ● # PRESALE LIVE NOW   ICO January 15, 2018 ● ●                      
FIRST DECENTRALIZED SOCIAL NETWORK ●
● [ROADMAP] [BITCOINTALK] [WEBSITE] [SLACK] [TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] ●
jeremy grol

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 03:36:49 PM

Slack is very active and also devs are very active.
If they reach those 200 btc funds, ammo have the power to fly on the moon.
RhinoTrader

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 04:20:39 PM

Ammo is pretty cool for staking. Getting 100 Ammo's a day easy with my small ico investment.

Tho one of the staked income say conflicted - anyone know whats up?

And to raise the target 200 btc, they can get revenue from using the platform, or when the website, platform and other targets of the first round are ready, they can get more donations imo

bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2017, 07:21:03 PM

They made quite some money for most of us.  If all ICO investors donated just 1% of their revenues from selling, those 10BTC would easily be multiplied.  I mean common... you don't get to see volumes of 15-150BTC daily & prices up to 40x ico price in less than two weeks of an ICO that raised only 10BTC!  This NXT all over again...
traspy

Activity: 319
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 07:45:38 PM

They made quite some money for most of us.  If all ICO investors donated just 1% of their revenues from selling, those 10BTC would easily be multiplied.  I mean common... you don't get to see volumes of 15-150BTC daily & prices up to 40x ico price in less than two weeks of an ICO that raised only 10BTC!  This NXT all over again...

Strange world cryptoworld.
AMMO starting from nowhere, reached 500 satoshi, many users got so much profit on that,so much. Noone is on the way to support project by donating.
Lol.

AMMO perform x40 over ico price.

btw, market seems to be in another accumulation period.
jeremy grol

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 07:50:22 PM

They made quite some money for most of us.  If all ICO investors donated just 1% of their revenues from selling, those 10BTC would easily be multiplied.  I mean common... you don't get to see volumes of 15-150BTC daily & prices up to 40x ico price in less than two weeks of an ICO that raised only 10BTC!  This NXT all over again...

Strange world cryptoworld.
AMMO starting from nowhere, reached 500 satoshi, many users got so much profit on that,so much. Noone is on the way to support project by donating.
Lol.

AMMO perform x40 over ico price.

btw, market seems to be in another accumulation period.

Fucking true bro',remembering when this coin was @20 and spike till 500!!!
AMMO TEAM I LOVE YOU AND ALSO MY CHILDREN. I will make an ammo t-shirt in future
sartorpc

Activity: 300

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 08:17:59 PM

I want to invest on ammo, how can I do it?

I need to buy btc, then send them to coinexchange.io and then change it to ammo?
bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2017, 08:33:00 PM

I need to buy btc, then send them to coinexchange.io and then change it to ammo?

yes, simple as pie.

I bet if the AMMO dev sets up a new goal (no new ICO) along with a donation-account, he'll get some donations.  This project has a nice touch to it, it's already legendary in its achievements (very very low cap ICO with huge (relative) results).  Having a nice community who's willing to build this thing would make it even better. Smiley
dbc23

Activity: 1036
Merit: 311

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 08:33:18 PM

Exactly
marketorder

Activity: 375

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 08:37:57 PM

Yes that's how you would purchase Ammo Rewards     

RhinoTrader

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 09:51:40 PM

We should get AMMO on some asian markets such as btc38, they'd love our concept and we would have an edge against other gaming coins that aren't into those markets yet either

Yeah we should ask the developers to list Ammo on multiple small exchanges, very important for a coin of this kind - targetted at gamers, so more people who are aware of it can realise its potential.

Cryptopia and btc38/yuanbi etc should be added and slowly with regular volume bittrex maybe?

With adding smaller exchanges the volume will improve and that is very important for a new coin.

Currently the volume has fallen from around 500k last week to 25k now because its only on one exchange, that too a very small exchange that many do not use
cryptohome

Activity: 183

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2017, 11:41:16 PM

Is there a roadmap or some kind of text on direction of AMMO? 

I just realized I bought it at the very high end of the boom, that is fine, I want to HODL if Ammo has long term goal, this is the only coin that I bought on one word: Gaming.

Gaming in general is a massive industry but still requires a good goal/vision...please can anyone shed some info!
Enobreed

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 06:41:50 AM

Anybody still holding this coin is very brave. I might buy back in at .00000001
sartorpc

Activity: 300

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 07:51:39 AM

after reading the thread again this looks bad, I hope they update it with more technical or better explanations, also the introduction video is hyping non-sense. It's like trying to attract people without any information, just hype.
AmmoRewards

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 08:12:55 AM

I just realized I bought it at the very high end of the boom, that is fine, I want to HODL if Ammo has long term goal, this is the only coin that I bought on one word: Gaming.

Gaming in general is a massive industry but still requires a good goal/vision...please can anyone shed some info!

Yes read our announcements and join our slack for all the latest news, we are more active there than here on Bitcointalk.

after reading the thread again this looks bad, I hope they update it with more technical or better explanations, also the introduction video is hyping non-sense. It's like trying to attract people without any information, just hype.

That was an introduction video as the title suggests. Another explanatory video will be released in a few weeks with all the details from the upcoming AMMO Rewards platform.
motorhead89

Activity: 464

Wasssssup!

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 12:48:55 PM

Yes read our announcements and join our slack for all the latest news, we are more active there than here on Bitcointalk.

That was an introduction video as the title suggests. Another explanatory video will be released in a few weeks with all the details from the upcoming AMMO Rewards platform.

This could on the first page of CoinMarketCap in time.  We need this on more exchanges... Hopefully Cryptopia and Bittrex, I don't see Poloniex until we push very big daily trading volume.
Also, we need some better layout design, I'm no pro, but these guys seem to be pros! http://etherdesign.io/showcase

I had my account hacked due to a weak password I was told. It has be re-secured and a stronger password implemented. Hacker was posting malware links using my account. Always use a very strong password.
maximdelaet

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 10:19:20 PM

Getting more exchanges isn't actually that difficult, but ofcourse Bittrex will at least want a minimum of daily trading.
Poloniex on the other hand isn't necessary for now.
The website certainly needs a fresh design to say the least, but they're working on it.
More important right now is to complete the website with concreat information (Roadmap/Goals, explaining video, information, discutions...)  Smiley
I know they're working on all of it, I'm keeping an eye on the progress  Wink
motorhead89

Activity: 464

Wasssssup!

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 02:07:38 AM

Wow! This AMMO bitcointalk thread has more pages the the SONM.IO bitcointalk thread. I hear the SONM ICO collected 42million USD, but now some people are calling it a scam.

I don't think this AMMOrewards is a scam. Developers should post some updates here, I will check the slack channel to see what is brewing there!

Good Luck developers!

I had my account hacked due to a weak password I was told. It has be re-secured and a stronger password implemented. Hacker was posting malware links using my account. Always use a very strong password.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: