Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:59:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AMMO Rewards [NOW TRADING ON COINEXCHANGE.IO] [GAMEPLAY MONETIZATION]  (Read 32269 times)
mbdmbn

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 02:42:41 PM

Who is the developer of this shitcoin?Huh??

Where is your source code?Huh

How is anyone to believe there are only 77million+ coins?Huh?

Seems like a massive pump and dump going on, there's a lot of red flags tbh.

But this post says otherwise....

can anyone read this post and tell me mdbbdn isnt saying scam ??

it looks just like that.....first "shitcoin"...then "red flags"...

price has increased because of the coinexchange troll box
stop lookin at price all the time ..... if you were doing your research, you will buy this coin at 19 sats like many of us here and hold for a good while

when one coin is trading on only one market, the price will go up so much...esp with a trollbox

so you have asked your questions, wait for the answers..
but I dont know how anyone will prove what you asked, "how is there only 77 mil coins"...how will any developer prove that for any coin?

source code isnt public you say, code is not even started developing, just now ico was over... how do u expect code in 5 days after ico? what logic is that, is  developer expected to make code out of nothing in 1 weeks time???

who is the developer - that question is already answered on slack and 2 developers are pretty much active there

First of all I never mentioned the word scam until you brought it up. Secondly, If I don't know who I'm dealing with I don't hand over my hard earned cash to them.

I'd like to see the code to make sure there isn't a hidden premine in the coin, There are a lot of scams around and I'd hate to get robbed or anyone else to get robbed for that matter.

It's very easy to start up a website and not register your own name on it and then run away with people's money never to be seen again, it happens all the time.

Hence the questions. If the OP feels insulted by me calling his shitcoin a shitcoin, then I apologize if I have hurt their feelings. In my book this is a shitcoin until proven otherwise.

As I keep saying, the questions are directed at the OP. You don't need to answer for them, I'm sure they can answer themselves, unless of course it is a scam. Only time will tell.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Katana24

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 02:49:32 PM

stop lookin at price all the time ..... if you were doing your research, you will buy this coin at 19 sats like many of us here and hold for a good while

when one coin is trading on only one market, the price will go up so much...esp with a trollbox

but I dont know how anyone will prove what you asked, "how is there only 77 mil coins"...how will any developer prove that for any coin?

source code isnt public you say, code is not even started developing, just now ico was over... how do u expect code in 5 days after ico? what logic is that, is  developer expected to make code out of nothing in 1 weeks time???

who is the developer - that question is already answered on slack and 2 developers are pretty much active there

First of all I never mentioned the word scam until you brought it up. Secondly, If I don't know who I'm dealing with I don't hand over my hard earned cash to them.

I'd like to see the code to make sure there isn't a hidden premine in the coin, There are a lot of scams around and I'd hate to get robbed or anyone else to get robbed for that matter.

It's very easy to start up a website and not register your own name on it and then run away with people's money never to be seen again, it happens all the time.

Hence the questions. If the OP feels insulted by me calling his shitcoin a shitcoin, then I apologize if I have hurt their feelings. In my book this is a shitcoin until proven otherwise.

As I keep saying, the questions are directed at the OP. You don't need to answer for them, I'm sure they can answer themselves, unless of course it is a scam. Only time will tell.

why are you still here if you dont 'feel' this coin?

You're only saying negative things about this coin since yesterday. just leave and choose another coin you feel confortable with

...jesus christ...
mbdmbn

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 02:54:47 PM

source code isnt public you say, code is not even started developing, just now ico was over... how do u expect code in 5 days after ico? what logic is that, is  developer expected to make code out of nothing in 1 weeks time???

You're only saying negative things about this coin since yesterday. just leave and choose another coin you feel confortable with

...jesus christ...

I do feel it, and I want to know more, where's the crime in that?

Are you  getting upset by someone that wants to be informed? I've only been on this thread since today. You're lucky I'm even conversing with you after all the names you called me Sad

Try not to worry I'll survive Tongue
Katana24

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 02:58:06 PM

...jesus christ...

Are you  getting upset by someone that wants to be informed? I've only been on this thread since today. You're lucky I'm even conversing with you after all the names you called me Sad

you're not here to ask info, you're just trolling. When someone use word like 'shitcoin' red flags' , thats trolling.

JinxedJinn

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 03:02:00 PM

Hey devs real question....  wanted to know if there is a linux or osx wallet for staking ?

Join the Slack. OSX Wallet and Full Webpage are currently under development.
mbdmbn

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 03:03:47 PM

...jesus christ...

you're not here to ask info, you're just trolling. When someone use word like 'shitcoin' red flags' , thats trolling.

Wrong! I asked three questions to the OP and everyone had a go at me, including yourself. What would you like me to do, lie down and let people walk all over me for wanting to find out more about this coin?

Sorry but that ain't going to happen, so some people were put in their place and rightly so. People should not be abusing other users of forums for simply asking the OP three questions however or whichever way they put them.

Shame on you!
JinxedJinn

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 03:15:53 PM

...jesus christ...

Wrong! I asked three questions to the OP and everyone had a go at me, including yourself. What would you like me to do, lie down and let people walk all over me for wanting to find out more about this coin?

Sorry but that ain't going to happen, so some people were put in their place and rightly so. People should not be abusing other users of forums for simply asking the OP three questions however or whichever way they put them.

Shame on you!

Look, you guys are killing me. Everyone is right ok. He's saying it's a shitcoin because there aren't any clear signs for the public to support that it's not a scam. However! Everyone is hounding the guy for not being trusting and diving head first into an unkown. It's understandable lol. But for those of us who got in at 20 Sat we're not really worried because we could leave whenever as of now. But we're holding because it's not the Devs who make the coin. It's the community that makes the coin. This community managed to form not even a week after launch of this project. So saying it's a shitcoin isn't fitting.
dakkon

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 03:19:56 PM

I think that sais it all. The question is for the OP. Anybody else: don't answer, don't reply, don't comment, don't FEED!
mbdmbn

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 03:39:14 PM

I think that sais it all. The question is for the OP. Anybody else: don't answer, don't reply, don't comment, don't FEED!

How very dare you insinuate that I need to be feed like some sort of troll. Shame on you!

You started it guys. I can keep this up for as long as it takes, or you can learn from this, and let people be.

Nobody needs to be bullied, harassed and called names on these forums just for asking a few questions that have nothing whatsoever to do with you!

I hope you all get extremely rich from this coin, but if I don't see some transparency regarding the use of this coin and how many there actually are, then count me out until such time as proof is given.

You might like getting dumped on, but I most certainly do not!!!
raoulsergia

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 03:46:08 PM

mdbpn just stop it

you asked your question, now wait for the answer 

eitherway, keep quite for a while so that alteast other posts can come on here .  Shocked lol

you say you really want to know the answer etc and posted a dozen times here already
then u say you cannot go to slack to ask the same questions as it will take a lot of your time

why do you expect people will take u seriously here?

plus tell  me one thing, what is the problem with premine? pre mine coins are also doing well, look at xrp

i know its not pure crypto or decentralized, but look at what is happening all around u

btc is no longer decentralized, bunch of fools are fighting for bits of it, tearing it to pieces based on miners greed
eth is pumping ico after ico and controlled by one person mostly, no cap on coins, who knows what will happen to it?   

in this picture what is wrong with premine? its just another fair way to distribute a coin

raoulsergia

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 03:49:22 PM

Nobody needs to be bullied, harassed and called names on these forums just for asking a few questions that have nothing whatsoever to do with you!

OK....fine for U to call names and label a coin after 1 week as "shitcoin"

but not fair and cry when the same thing happens to U  Grin Grin Grin

OK   

simply labelled AMMO as shitcoin and said it is a pump and dump and red flags
and when people return the favor now you are not too happy  Cheesy
mbdmbn

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 04:03:25 PM

OK   

It's a coin/token, I'm a person. There's a huge difference there.

It sounds like you're making excuses for your obvious harassment, bullying and name calling which is not acceptable and should have no place whatsoever, anywhere on the internet.

Show me undeniable proof that this is not a shitcoin and I will stop referring to it as a shitcoin.

There is no information about the devs or where they are, slack doesn't cut it with me when we're talking about money.

There is no proof anywhere that the source code hasn't got trillions of coins hidden in a premine.

The website for this shitcoin isn't showing any information about who owns it. Why all the secrecy if it's not a shitcoin?

There's no info about the devs previous projects or if there was any at all.

Trust goes both ways. It's not given, it's earned.

dakkon

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 04:37:36 PM

mdbpn just stop it

eitherway, keep quite for a while so that alteast other posts can come on here .  Shocked lol

As I said, don't feed. That way the constructive comments will come.
mbdmbn

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 04:53:42 PM

mdbpn just stop it

Now you're implying that my comments aren't constructive among other things.

Of course I'm going to retort, especially when you quote parts of conversations directed towards me.

You'd love if I just stopped giving people time to reflect on reality, hence the insinuations.

You don't see me giving you the same treatment though.

Again a good reflection of your character.
mbdmbn

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 05:17:48 PM

mdbpn just stop it

Now you're implying that my comments aren't constructive among other things.

Of course I'm going to retort, especially when you quote parts of conversations directed towards me.

You'd love if I just stopped giving people time to reflect on reality, hence the insinuations.

You don't see me giving you the same treatment though.

Again a good reflection of your character.

Notice how I talk to you and not at you? That too!!!
u001

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 05:22:20 PM

mbdmbn seems to be really interessted in saving other peoples money to tell them not invest in this coin, question is why?
svensonic1

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 05:33:35 PM

I believe in this coin so what would be the best way to first implement it? 
Right you guessed it. I'll be making a Minecraft Server for this coin soon where players can use the AMMO Currency as main goal on the server with a cool market.
Everyone up for this idea? If yes I'll do it real fast, tomorrow.
raoulsergia

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 05:44:39 PM

OK   

Show me undeniable proof that this is not a shitcoin and I will stop referring to it as a shitcoin.

you cannot wait for anything.

those who invested in this coin got their AMMO rewards within days, do u see anyone crying?

if they really wanted to "scam" people, they could have run with the 10 BTC, there was no escrow nothing, but still IMMEDIATELY
gave people the coins that were promised on launch date..

if you want name, address, age, mothers maiden name of developers, go invest in microsoft or google shares
leave us here, who are supporting the coin

go start a thread that the AMMO COIN exists without any developer  name blah blah blah

U wont even let the small developers do their job peacefully

U talk about big proof, first show proof that you are not a troll??
show that you are some serious "investor" that you are talking about big things in here?
show ur million dollar bank balance that demands all kinds of proof before it will invest in anything...

people who have invested here are using this thread to talk about the coin and show support for a very small project with honest devs (who have showed us all honesty and gave the ICO coins very soon) and decent scope and you are shitting all over here

pls ur questions have been heard by all here, dont respond anymore and if you get the replies you are looking for, then invest if you want, otherwise dont... if no reply create a big thread and make a lot of noise... thats ur wish  

just leave us be and discuss about our coin in peace

this thread was so peaceful before some negative people come trolling in... this is what is wrong with the community today, every little guy with $100 thinks he is some warren buffet

this is crypto, not some big stock exchange and ur trading highly volatile coins, so know that first,

and if its not to your liking just leave and put your $100 in any other coin U want

Dont shit all over this thread

thanks for nothing
EdgarJohn

Activity: 326
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 05:50:39 PM

I believe in this coin so what would be the best way to first implement it? 
Right you guessed it. I'll be making a Minecraft Server for this coin soon where players can use the AMMO Currency as main goal on the server with a cool market.
Everyone up for this idea? If yes I'll do it real fast, tomorrow.
Great initiative. I admire your enthusiasm. Nice to see that AMMO is already contributing to the gamers community. So many people who are ready to make AMMO even bigger.

Katana24

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 05:56:05 PM

We're lucky to be on board so early, AMMO has enormous potential!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: