Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:52:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 [238] 239 240 241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties  (Read 237303 times)
ech01

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 05:31:47 PM

There are polite ways of asking the same question. People are wondering if it will get listed on a tier 1 exchange or any more mid level exchanges. This will help the trading volume and as a result a better CMC ranking - which equals more investors

All of those who ask about exchanges here also should try to make themselves heard to exchanges that they would like personally, often they will outright ask users directly like this one from just a few hours ago - https://twitter.com/Binance_DEX/status/1119316300650532865    

Binance would be great! BTW, how is the JS version of the wallet coming along? Will it be available by the end of the month?
Nice catch with the Lotto game Wagerr team, good job!

Always glad to hear good words from moron like you, team should celebrate. Would you gtfo now, nobody cares about expert analysis of 6yo girl.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
X1235

Activity: 671
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 10:31:47 PM

Binance would be great! BTW, how is the JS version of the wallet coming along? Will it be available by the end of the month?

Tippy summed it up really well in his reply when asked in the main Telegram channel earlier today - "Small scale focused testing on odds and events feed. You can see the events here https://explorer2.wagerr.com/#/betevents

Ensuring this is working correctly is not about getting betting back as soon as possible, it's about laying the groundwork for the type of functioning that allows easier transition to consensus Oracle data down the line."

Couldn't have said it better myself.  As with the QT wallet, extra time spent here should end up being well worth it.

QT (and any other IDE) is the hugest waste of time so the migration to JS warms my confidence about the current and future development. Would you be so kind to share some insider info about the frameworks / libs in use? Please, don't tell me you are using the biggest shit out there -- Angular! If it's Electron (https://electronjs.org/) and React / Vue -- congrats, good choice!
lotuspod

Activity: 225
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 03:05:56 AM

QT (and any other IDE) is the hugest waste of time so the migration to JS warms my confidence about the current and future development. Would you be so kind to share some insider info about the frameworks / libs in use? Please, don't tell me you are using the biggest shit out there -- Angular! If it's Electron (https://electronjs.org/) and React / Vue -- congrats, good choice!

It was posted publicly awhile back, Oct/Nov '18 iirc - it's Electron.
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:14:13 PM

Tippy summed it up really well in his reply when asked in the main Telegram channel earlier today - "Small scale focused testing on odds and events feed. You can see the events here https://explorer2.wagerr.com/#/betevents

Ensuring this is working correctly is not about getting betting back as soon as possible, it's about laying the groundwork for the type of functioning that allows easier transition to consensus Oracle data down the line."

Couldn't have said it better myself.  As with the QT wallet, extra time spent here should end up being well worth it.

Well, there certainly are not stupid guys working out. But I agree with you very much, it is easier to make a link online than to download the whole blockchain before each bet.

X1235

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 01:18:10 AM

Well, there certainly are not stupid guys working out. But I agree with you very much, it is easier to make a link online than to download the whole blockchain before each bet.

That's called light wallet, usually based on the Merkle tree algo.
Diamond_Darrell

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 07:29:42 PM

Thank you. As my grandmother used to say, "Live and learn." Thank you, very informative. Now I know)

That's called light wallet, usually based on the Merkle tree algo.

Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 07:39:39 PM

still waiting for WGR moon return after the first run to a buck! LOL Sad  Cry

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
lotuspod

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 05:58:58 PM

Upcoming interview with David, should be up in a day or so - https://twitter.com/wagerrx/status/1121054718988562437

From the preview:  [In a wide-ranging interview, Mah said the launch of the Wagerr Electron Wallet will “change everything” and be “the envy” of other coin projects, offering users a modern betting app that lets them place bets, send and receive funds and even manage masternodes.

“We’re leading the way,” said Mah.

Mah also revealed that:

- Wagerr would use the wallet to offer players lotteries and table games for the first time

- 100 million WGR has already been wagered on the platform so far

- Nearly 3,000 masternodes are operating on the Wagerr network, accounting for 35 percent of the total coin supply]

Direct link to the preview - https://www.cryptogamblingnews.com/wagerr-david-mah-preview/

You may also notice more Electron references and less HTML5, since the latter was causing some unnecessary confusion.

lotuspod

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 02:38:21 AM

Link to the the full interview - https://www.cryptogamblingnews.com/exclusive-wagerr-ceo-david-mah/

Here's a portion of it:

What aspect of Wagerr are you most proud of so far?

The community. Without a doubt: the fact that this application works the way we intended and the network works so well that it sustains a dedicated user community is a great accomplishment. It’s a testament to a sound idea and decent implementation.

We’ve had sort of a “build it and they will come” approach — and the users are here! Sports bettors are using Wagerr. It’s not just the people looking for the price of the WGR coin to “10x” — though, of course, there are some of those folks in any community.

For the most part, these are people who want Wagerr to work. They are excited about its potential and want to be a part of it. Sure, some people are impatient, garrulous, and critical. They’re also experienced and knowledgeable gamers, and they keep us on our toes. Fundamentally, they are partners in a radically disruptive project.

They’re bettors, advocates, developers, ambassadors, and partners. They’re the people who will help reach other established communities and help Wagerr expand. It’s not an us vs. them relationship with the community because they understand that this project is different. It’s not a traditional company or a couple of individuals. Wagerr is not “the man.” It’s way bigger than us. I mean it’s almost spiritual, which I realize is a funny thing to say about a gaming community. But we’re loaded with true believers who see something bigger than corporate profits or even personal gain. There’s a real sense of membership. The ability to be part of something amazing, right from the beginning.
lotuspod

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 02:35:38 AM

For those who may still be wondering, here's David's response about zerocoin on Telegram - "We have placed it in maintenance for a few weeks now, I worry about coins whose main function is zerocoin but a solution is on the way".  When asked if it would delay the release of the new wallet, he said no.

Private testing continues rolling along, those in the private group have been doing a great job of hunting down bugs and offering useful feedback.  With April coming to a close, it seems like things are going to start getting very interesting over the next month or two.
Diamond_Darrell

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 07:39:42 PM

For those who may still be wondering, here's David's response about zerocoin on Telegram - "We have placed it in maintenance for a few weeks now, I worry about coins whose main function is zerocoin but a solution is on the way".  When asked if it would delay the release of the new wallet, he said no.

Private testing continues rolling along, those in the private group have been doing a great job of hunting down bugs and offering useful feedback.  With April coming to a close, it seems like things are going to start getting very interesting over the next month or two.
I look forward to it. When it will be possible to bet without waiting for synchronization and without hanging

BTCIV

Activity: 126
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 08:23:10 AM

Bullish on Wagerr since ICO, however I think it should be listen on Binance/Bittrex soon too it will bring more volume and access for buyers/gamblers. New wallet + exchange is mega bull under any conditions
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 01:15:17 PM

Bullish on Wagerr since ICO, however I think it should be listen on Binance/Bittrex soon too it will bring more volume and access for buyers/gamblers. New wallet + exchange is mega bull under any conditions

it cannot be listed on those exchanges because of its gambling nature.  or some shit like that.  trust me i dreamed of that long ago but that ship has sailed.  it is to bad for it seems to be a good project, but it is stifled by being on this no name exch's. UGH.

it made a nice run once, hope it can do it again.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
X1235

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 07:59:18 PM

it cannot be listed on those exchanges because of its gambling nature.  or some shit like that.  trust me i dreamed of that long ago but that ship has sailed.  it is to bad for it seems to be a good project, but it is stifled by being on this no name exch's. UGH.

it made a nice run once, hope it can do it again.

What about Cosmos network? Its platform can be valuable, can't it?
X1235

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 08:33:45 PM

What about the attack vector related to the masternodes? Given that I own 38,250,000 WGR, which is 51% of all masternodes (3000 AFAIK), how will the Wagerr consensus hinder the 51% attack?
Diamond_Darrell

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 09:47:29 PM

What about the attack vector related to the masternodes? Given that I own 38,250,000 WGR, which is 51% of all masternodes (3000 AFAIK), how will the Wagerr consensus hinder the 51% attack?
Are you kidding me? Is this really true? Do not be so frightening. Immediately there are fearful people who do not yet have steel balls)

Dr Charles
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 09:22:47 PM

Lolll prove you own that much or this statement holds no weight.

lotuspod

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 02:29:00 AM

Another successful wallet recovery in WGR Telegram(complete convo can be found there), all credit to AtomSmasher for spending a few hours of his free time to help a non-techie through it while illustrating some of the positive aspects of crypto.  Little things like this can really start to add up over time, and I can only hope that it will serve as a little more encouragement for others to help out when possible - however they are able.  At least it's a refreshing change from the DM scammers offering their 'help'.

Diamond_Darrell

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 08:20:47 PM

Lolll prove you own that much or this statement holds no weight.
No answer followed? Maybe he wrote you a PM?))) I think we just did not understand him. He just wanted to say about the possible danger.

ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 09:12:40 AM

The danger applies to almost all masternodes so it's not unique to wagerr. However, due to the cheap price of wager right now it is becoming a reality unlike something like dash where you can't afford to buy that many nodes. Wagerr needs another pump!

Pages: « 1 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 [238] 239 240 241 »
  Print  

Jump to: