Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:27:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 [207] 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties  (Read 237308 times)
triplexDP

Activity: 145
Merit: 8

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:39:54 PM

How much did they raise? And they can only afford to list on Yobit and Crex24? lol...

Oh no wait, also cryptobridge. Can you spare it? 1btc to get on there.
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:18:25 AM

DID POST WAS ON DISCORD FROM ONE OF THE TEAM MEMBERS :

'MMAforMoney - Last Friday at 12:06 PM
Don't forget, that I also gave a lengthy update in the QQ Group not too long ago. I try to make my rounds, and check in with all of our social media groups/sub-groups in my free time, usually at the end of my work day. As far as updates, sometime it's literally as simple as there's nothing that groundbreaking to announce. We're working hard at getting the betting platform out, that IS our MAIN PRIORITY. PERIOD. We're still in negotiations with exchanges, that's been taking up quite a bit of time. And we've also been working on some partnerships to benefit our investors. The progress report for the last month, however, will be coming out in the next few days. I wanted to include a little more substance, so I reached out to our System Architect to get a few Dev Team updates for everyone, and that delayed things a few days. I have seen some FUD from people over the past month or so, and I don't get it. Yeah, updates have slowed down a little bit. But, things behind the scenes have been going very well. Everyone is working very hard. Exchange listings are starting to roll in. H2H launch is getting near. We're starting to get recognized by our peers. Maybe I'm just not a negative person, but I'm quite happy with our progress. '

He also posted more, I'll list the other main statements and include some context where needed:

Regarding the multitude of various 'when moon?' statements - "Listen, I'm going to get this out of the way right now...We're not here to coddle anybody. If you want daily updates, sell your coins ASAP. We're not about fluff & fake hype like other coins. Our goal is a stable, secure, easy to use Betting Network. Period. We've said numerous times that marketing & advertising without a working project, is a complete waste of money since our goal is user adoption/retention. There's been no illusion that this was a long term investment from day 1. When H2H launches, that's when our next Marketing Phase begins. Until then, we post news when there's news. If it's quiet, everyone is working hard at development or whatever their job is. I run a tight ship, I'm not a fun to guy work for. I'm fair, I'm respectful, I pay my guys well, but I have no problem calling people out for not doing their job. My guys will tell you straight up, that I'm far from a "Yes Man."

When addressing the issue of exchanges - "David told people because he was excited about it. David didn't take into account the new market conditions when it comes to listings. Things have majorly changed. The ICO Market is oversaturated, and has been for months. There's 30/40 projects coming out daily. That's 30/40 projects per day that are looking for a home. That's 10x more applications than exchanges are used to, and they have to go through each one by one. That means more time to go through applications, and more time to list each project. Quite a few exchanges have decided to only list ERC-20 coins for now, in order to get them out of the way. We're also not in the game of wasting money. So, we're not going to give a shit exchange $500,000 just to get listed SOMEWHERE. If it's worth the fee, we'll pay for it. If not, we move forward. Like I said, there's plenty of exchanges upcoming, and we're still in negotiations."

Giving some insight into the expansion of the team in recent months, along with other related info - "To answer how many employees Wagerr has, we have grown to 20+. We have two full-time dev teams, one part-time dev team, and a full executive branch. Both dev teams' employees work/live in the same city as each other. One dev team is in the EU, the other is in North America."

To those who have been saying 'just a pivx clone' or those who are simply a bit worried about low activity on github currently - "As far as GitHub is concerned, anything that would give a competitor any type of advantage, is currently hidden. That means the betting engine, the multi-layer transaction system, etc... It is closed source till release, and then it will be open source, just like the wallet.  There's a lot of eyes on this project. We are definitely making waves and getting noticed in the sports betting industry. Whether you guys realize that now or not, that should become more apparent to everyone next week."

And finally a fun and/or interesting fact - "We already have some current & retired MMA fighters who have invested in Wagerr right now."

I really hope this clears up some of the common misconceptions and can allow for more constructive discussions to take place.  Even though I may not always post often, I do keep up with reading this thread along with many other platforms that wgr users prefer.

Good point !

No it's not. They raised millions. No reason to not have a fully functional betting platform now. I'd like to see a full accounting of where the funds went. For the money raised they could afford a huge team of devs to get the job done.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
triplexDP

Activity: 145
Merit: 8

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:00:42 AM

Don't forget, that I also gave a lengthy update in the QQ Group not too long ago. I try to make my rounds, and check in with all of our social media groups/sub-groups in my free time, usually at the end of my work day. As far as updates, sometime it's literally as simple as there's nothing that groundbreaking to announce. We're working hard at getting the betting platform out, that IS our MAIN PRIORITY. PERIOD. We're still in negotiations with exchanges, that's been taking up quite a bit of time. And we've also been working on some partnerships to benefit our investors. The progress report for the last month, however, will be coming out in the next few days. I wanted to include a little more substance, so I reached out to our System Architect to get a few Dev Team updates for everyone, and that delayed things a few days. I have seen some FUD from people over the past month or so, and I don't get it. Yeah, updates have slowed down a little bit. But, things behind the scenes have been going very well. Everyone is working very hard. Exchange listings are starting to roll in. H2H launch is getting near. We're starting to get recognized by our peers. Maybe I'm just not a negative person, but I'm quite happy with our progress. '

He also posted more, I'll list the other main statements and include some context where needed:

Regarding the multitude of various 'when moon?' statements - "Listen, I'm going to get this out of the way right now...We're not here to coddle anybody. If you want daily updates, sell your coins ASAP. We're not about fluff & fake hype like other coins. Our goal is a stable, secure, easy to use Betting Network. Period. We've said numerous times that marketing & advertising without a working project, is a complete waste of money since our goal is user adoption/retention. There's been no illusion that this was a long term investment from day 1. When H2H launches, that's when our next Marketing Phase begins. Until then, we post news when there's news. If it's quiet, everyone is working hard at development or whatever their job is. I run a tight ship, I'm not a fun to guy work for. I'm fair, I'm respectful, I pay my guys well, but I have no problem calling people out for not doing their job. My guys will tell you straight up, that I'm far from a "Yes Man."

When addressing the issue of exchanges - "David told people because he was excited about it. David didn't take into account the new market conditions when it comes to listings. Things have majorly changed. The ICO Market is oversaturated, and has been for months. There's 30/40 projects coming out daily. That's 30/40 projects per day that are looking for a home. That's 10x more applications than exchanges are used to, and they have to go through each one by one. That means more time to go through applications, and more time to list each project. Quite a few exchanges have decided to only list ERC-20 coins for now, in order to get them out of the way. We're also not in the game of wasting money. So, we're not going to give a shit exchange $500,000 just to get listed SOMEWHERE. If it's worth the fee, we'll pay for it. If not, we move forward. Like I said, there's plenty of exchanges upcoming, and we're still in negotiations."

Giving some insight into the expansion of the team in recent months, along with other related info - "To answer how many employees Wagerr has, we have grown to 20+. We have two full-time dev teams, one part-time dev team, and a full executive branch. Both dev teams' employees work/live in the same city as each other. One dev team is in the EU, the other is in North America."

To those who have been saying 'just a pivx clone' or those who are simply a bit worried about low activity on github currently - "As far as GitHub is concerned, anything that would give a competitor any type of advantage, is currently hidden. That means the betting engine, the multi-layer transaction system, etc... It is closed source till release, and then it will be open source, just like the wallet.  There's a lot of eyes on this project. We are definitely making waves and getting noticed in the sports betting industry. Whether you guys realize that now or not, that should become more apparent to everyone next week."

And finally a fun and/or interesting fact - "We already have some current & retired MMA fighters who have invested in Wagerr right now."

I really hope this clears up some of the common misconceptions and can allow for more constructive discussions to take place.  Even though I may not always post often, I do keep up with reading this thread along with many other platforms that wgr users prefer.

Good point !

No it's not. They raised millions. No reason to not have a fully functional betting platform now. I'd like to see a full accounting of where the funds went. For the money raised they could afford a huge team of devs to get the job done.

Most icos are a joke, when they get the money first they relax and then maybe they start working. I cannot believe they haven't yet built some sort of app with all that money.
Mettius81

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:17:04 AM

Guys, this ICO appear like a SCAM project because we are losing the opportunity of the World Championship, one of the most important moment for launch the project. Now i'm not confident that the team are working hard. This would have been the priority until now. Maybe at the next pump, if will be, i will sell all and reinvest it in other ICO that give me greater trust.

sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:03:40 PM

Good point !

Yes after almost a year and apparently  20+ people working on it id expect a lot more , a Year in Crypto is like 10 regular years a very long time.

And Missing the biggest sporting event in the world  (WC) that would be very dissapointing if that happens.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:11:24 PM

Good point !

Yes after almost a year and apparently  20+ people working on it id expect a lot more , a Year in Crypto is like 10 regular years a very long time.

And Missing the biggest sporting event in the world  (WC) that would be very dissapointing if that happens.

Can someone link the discord ? I am quite disappointed of the steady delays. The good thing is that there is no real competitor. I loved the idea of the app and the master nodes implementation. the world cup would be great to do some marketing and actually using the platform
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:33:21 PM

Good point !

Can someone link the discord ? I am quite disappointed of the steady delays. The good thing is that there is no real competitor. I loved the idea of the app and the master nodes implementation. the world cup would be great to do some marketing and actually using the platform

Link to Discord invite is at the bottom of the www.wagerr.com website .

Kind of strange those links arent also in the ann.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
Mike The Great

Activity: 175
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:52:59 PM

The discord link on the wagerr website is not valid.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:57:20 PM

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
andremd3

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:14:25 PM

Guys, this ICO appear like a SCAM project because we are losing the opportunity of the World Championship, one of the most important moment for launch the project. Now i'm not confident that the team are working hard. This would have been the priority until now. Maybe at the next pump, if will be, i will sell all and reinvest it in other ICO that give me greater trust.

Lol, the only way there is going to be another pump is if they actually come through get the Oracles and H2H running.
lotuspod

Activity: 225
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:01:49 AM

The discord link on the wagerr website is not valid.

https://discord.gg/5G8veUs

This one should work, if not then just let me know.
uripit

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:08:32 AM

Good point !

I have my faith in this project and i'm confident they will have a working project this year and better exchangers !
MadWun

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:22:38 AM

The last update from the team was on March 1 when they gave a wrap up of February.  Current status: still awaiting "big exchange" listing.  Devs still working hard at h2h delivery, roadmap update coming.  

That's all I've been able to gather from countless hours of lurking the discord.
Thank you for your valuable information. The truth is that the world is not without dull people. we will harvest large exchanges.

The mindless shills on this fucking thread. Where is the valuable info on that post? Is it the statement that the last update was on March 1st? or the statement that they are awaiting big exchange listing? Literally every coin that is not listed on a big exchange states that they are awaiting listing. the valuable info will be the actual listing.

If most of you sheep spent a little more time hitting up the admin on discord and twitter and asking them to stop staking the swap wallet. Maybe, you will have more individuals swapping their coins to earn stakes. As it currently stands, if you swap your coin and don't have enough for a masternode, you will probably get a stake of 0.9 coin every five weeks if you lucky. That's what am getting with 18k coins. To make matters worse, you can't even sell the coin after you swap cos their is no exchange for the swapped coin. So, am not earning any stake, and am currently stuck with the coins.

So for that ridiculous amount of money they raised from the ICO, not counting the percentage of token they kept for themselves, all they have accomplished so far, is fork PIVX and set up the swap wallet top stake and earn all the rewards under the guise of protecting the network. But left up to you fuckers you will shill that the admin is doing a great job for their investors.
Man shut your stupid ass up with all your bitching sounding like a loud ignorant cunt. You call someone mindless yet you were the simpleton who put all of his eggs in one basket.  Serves you right.  Conscientious stupidity at its finest. 
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:06:59 AM

After swapping out the waves token for the real wagger coin we should hopefully see some new exchange listings for this wagger coin. It is a bit confusing though as we won't know which exchange is dealing with which type of wagger token/coin. They should shutdown the waves token and force everyone across once listings are confirmed.

Lenor5.3090

Activity: 161
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:39:03 PM

Wagerr makes gambling safer, more profitable and cheaper. For those who like gambling games, playing on such a platform is fairly fair.
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:55:07 PM

Wagerr makes gambling safer, more profitable and cheaper. For those who like gambling games, playing on such a platform is fairly fair.
And you I see Captain Evidence))) Without such a deep analysis, I would not have understood what's what)))

Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:48:37 AM

RELEASED JUST NOW, 4/22/18 10:45pm EST

Get Ready to Wagerr on the World Cup!
The Wagerr Team has been extremely busy over the last few months, and is proud to announce that they are now currently testing both head-to-head betting and on-chain betting on the Wagerr Privatenet, in preparation for the 2018 World Cup!

Wagerr holders can expect to either bet in pairs against each other through matched head to head bets, or directly on the blockchain, which will mediate the collective payout liability. The team’s current sentiment is that on-chain betting is the most feasible starting point for Wagerr betting during the 2018 World Cup.

The Wagerr Team has been working to develop Oracle Masternodes that can contribute to resulting for the World Cup. The Oracle Masternodes function as the central checkpoint to achieve super-consensus on event results, thus triggering proper payouts. The team believes that the best way to deploy the Wagerr betting layer is in a modular fashion. As a result, the first Oracle Masternodes for the World Cup will be centralized, and run by the team.

The scheduled portion of fees generated from Wagerr Network betting, and earned by the centralized Oracles, will initially be distributed to eligible (active) masternodes, rewarding those who have supported the network in its early stage.

It's also worth noting at this point that CEO David Mah has been in negotiations to license Wagerr (the company) as a regulated gaming business. It is a lengthy process, but one that Wagerr is proud to embark on. This move intelligently positions Wagerr to raise its profile within the current online gaming industry while rolling out a fully decentralized system. This will not negatively impact the ability of any user, in any location, to interact with the blockchain.
The next few months will be a very exciting time for the Wagerr Community! The weather is heating up, and so is the Wagerr Network! The team has been working very hard on development, exchange negotiations are ongoing, the team has entered discussions regarding future partnerships that could be beneficial for both Wagerr users & the Wagerr Network as a whole, and the team has been solidifying their marketing plans in anticipation of the World Cup and the start of betting on the Wagerr Blockchain! Stay tuned to Wagerr.com & Wagerr's numerous social media channels for many more exciting announcements over the next few months.

Betting belongs on the Blockchain... And that’s exactly what the team intends to make possible for the 2018 World Cup!

--- The Wagerr Team

Shocked Cool Kiss MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNN

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
HanJ

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:12:50 AM

This is awful good news, holy shit  Cool
BTCIV

Activity: 126
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:51:36 AM

I was starting to get worried they will actually miss WC which would have been the death sentence for wagerr. This is awesome the future for wagerr is great! 1-2$ possible this summer
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:57:32 AM

After swapping out the waves token for the real wagger coin we should hopefully see some new exchange listings for this wagger coin. It is a bit confusing though as we won't know which exchange is dealing with which type of wagger token/coin. They should shutdown the waves token and force everyone across once listings are confirmed.

I really hope they will be listed somewhere other than Waves dex, but since it´s on their chain, it might be a lot harder than a regular ERC20
Pages: « 1 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 [207] 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 »
  Print  

Jump to: