Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 07:14:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN GROWTH FUND!  (Read 16186 times)
Bitsabound

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 12:48:06 PM

Team BFG

Thank you for resolving my BTC withdrawal! I have one more ticket that needs resolved. It's for a timed out MCAP purchase. I am guessing my mistake was to send .0675btc for a .067btc purchase.
The ticket #is 1946.
Username: Heyhey1313

Thank you for your prompt reply, tho slow sometimes I am gathering that you are trying to help your investors!

Dear @ Bitsabound,

Team have requested you for the transaction id for your order. Please do share it on your ticket.

Thanks & Regards,
Team BGF

I replied to my ticket on the BGF Helpdesk site with the number
Thank you

Dear @ Bitsabound,

Team have replied back on your ticket & details has been given in the ticket. Please do accordingly.

Thanks & Regards,
Team BGF

I have responded to their request...I will write an update on this forum with the result. Thank you!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ergauravsharma

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 07:01:30 PM

I have sent all the details in message of this forum. Please check your inbox and let me know if you need more details.
scifi009

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 10:53:16 AM

Hi BGF Team,

If we choose to withdraw bitcoin from BGF account, can we withdraw it into zebpay or any other bitcoin wallet or we should withdraw only in myetherwallet only? If anybody else withdrawn into zebpay can pls suggest.
Thanks.
bgf_team

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 11:28:39 AM

Hi BGF Team,

If we choose to withdraw bitcoin from BGF account, can we withdraw it into zebpay or any other bitcoin wallet or we should withdraw only in myetherwallet only? If anybody else withdrawn into zebpay can pls suggest.
Thanks.

Dear @ scifi009,

Yes you can withdraw in your zebpay wallet address as well. Please just make sure you provide a valid wallet address.

Thanks & Regards,
Team BGF
absvenkat

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 06:34:37 PM

Hey ,

My username is Baconjam
I just put in a request to withdraw 0.69 BTC .Once i clicked withdraw ,I recieved a message saying I needed to confirm the transaction via email.
I have niether recieved any email nor can I see the transaction details on my BGF wallet. The BTC is simply missing from my account now with no trace !!.

What is going on ??

Please help me resolve this at the earliest BGF team !

Thanks
timsbt

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 10:32:17 PM

To bgf_team,

I have similar problem with withdrawing btc to my wallet, I withdrew once before, got the verification from email, and everything worked fine, but not this time, no verification email at all, and my btc is gone from my account. I'd like to know what is going on either and all previous withdrawal requests are gone too? Got a bad feeling about this.

Username: timsbgf
absvenkat

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 07:08:29 AM

Please get back to us soon BGF.! hope this gets resolved !
bgf_team

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 10:00:39 AM

Hey ,

My username is Baconjam
I just put in a request to withdraw 0.69 BTC .Once i clicked withdraw ,I recieved a message saying I needed to confirm the transaction via email.
I have niether recieved any email nor can I see the transaction details on my BGF wallet. The BTC is simply missing from my account now with no trace !!.

What is going on ??

Thanks

Dear @ absvenkat,

There was some issue with email server because of which emails were not being sent. We have fixed it & now you must have received the email in your inbox.

Please check & confirm the same.

Thanks & Regards,
Team BGF
bgf_team

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 10:01:42 AM

To bgf_team,

I have similar problem with withdrawing btc to my wallet, I withdrew once before, got the verification from email, and everything worked fine, but not this time, no verification email at all, and my btc is gone from my account. I'd like to know what is going on either and all previous withdrawal requests are gone too? Got a bad feeling about this.

Username: timsbgf

Dear @ timsbt,

There was some issue with email server because of which emails were not being sent. We have fixed it & now you must have received the email in your inbox.

Thanks & Regards,
Team BGF
absvenkat

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 10:22:33 AM

Hey ,

My username is Baconjam

What is going on ??

Thanks

Dear @ absvenkat,

Thanks & Regards,
Team BGF

I recived the email link.After clicking on it,it says the request has been verified and under process. I however do not see a record of it under the withdrawals tab in my BGF wallet.. Should i be worried ?
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 10:32:21 AM

Any single positive post about this site from not a newbie account !!!! and BTW being on coinmarketcap does not means it is not scam  . hope i see

some review and vouch from high rank member .
absvenkat

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 11:18:46 AM

Hey ,

My username is Baconjam

What is going on ??

Thanks

Dear @ absvenkat,

Thanks & Regards,
Team BGF

I recived the email link.After clicking on it,it says the request has been verified and under process. I however do not see a record of it under the withdrawals tab in my BGF wallet.. Should i be worried ?

Kindly respond BGF- Team.How long can I expect the withdrawal to take ? and should I be worried that the transaction is not visible on my BGF wallet ?.

Thanks
SkynetT2

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 02:34:35 PM

@bgf_team

It is the second time that I have got into issues with your transaction processing system in such a short time.

I have also logged support ticket #3421 (username: techartgeek). Could you please get it addressed.
absvenkat

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 03:05:33 PM

Hey ,

My username is Baconjam

What is going on ??

Thanks

Dear @ absvenkat,

Thanks & Regards,
Team BGF

@BGF TEAM

This is now getting really frustrating.All we are looking for is a simple response as to whats taking so long for deposits !. Please respond !
nadeem1980

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 03:26:27 PM

Hi

I submitted a ticket for bitcoingrowthfund as I was not being responded to for 5 days, I still havnt had my ticket 2300 resolved, I understand that in a new start up there are delays and hickups but what I was amazed at was when I started a Facebook chat with them and asked where my tokens were I got a 'who the F**k* are you, I have a screenshot to prove it. I will be escalating this to the directors of the company. Very disappointed in them
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 08:15:02 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2017, 10:45:48 AM by FIEX

Hi bgf_team

I sold some MCAP's and withdraw my BTC. I also transferred some MCAP to C-CEX.
Got my verification mail but there is nothing showing in the 'Withdrawal Requests' section.

I don't have any id. Username on your exchange is 'fiex'.
It was sended to this address:
https://blockchain.info/address/1Dn9Q82DnbDSGDHSvWsyvVVQj93g1YoepT

Thanks for the responds.
Ticket ID: 3477

Best regards
SkynetT2

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 10:30:40 AM

@bgf_team

It is the second time that I have got into issues with your transaction processing system in such a short time.

I have also logged support ticket #3421 (username: techartgeek). Could you please get it addressed.

Hi bgf_team

No response on the ticket and no response here till now. What's the plan guys?Huh
timsbt

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 03:34:06 PM

To BFG_team

I have confirmed and verified my email yesterday, still not received BTC to my BTC wallet. There's no data showing in the 'Withdrawal Requests' section either, it usually does. What's going on? Please help.

username: timsbgf
Risingsunankur

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:21:43 AM

I have sent one bitcoin to bgf but still not recieved i have sent on 10th june and also send lot of mails to support @bitcoingrowthfund.com but no reply my blockchain transcation id is https://blockchain.info/tx/f6b09f752ae9885db30a3ba72b153c4d1a0e85e5d9c259bac01c6193534e550b
And ticket no is #2776 i am very much scarred that my money has lost please help me and tell me is it fraud
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 05:30:22 AM

Hi bgf_team

I sold some MCAP's and withdraw my BTC. I also transferred some MCAP to C-CEX.
Got my verification mail but there is nothing showing in the 'Withdrawal Requests' section.

I don't have any id. Username on your exchange is 'fiex'.
It was sended to this address:
https://blockchain.info/address/1Dn9Q82DnbDSGDHSvWsyvVVQj93g1YoepT

Thanks for the responds.
Ticket ID: 3477

Best regards

Everything is ok!
Received my MCAP's on C-CEX and my BTC in my account. Great work!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: