Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:25:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN GROWTH FUND!  (Read 16189 times)
Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 12:19:50 PM

https://steemit.com/scam/@bitonymous/scam-alert-bitcoingrowthfund-com-the-new-crypto-scam-by-a-group-of-old-scammers

I'll just leave this here aswell

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
paveldurov

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 01:40:09 PM

SCAM ALERT!! bitcoingrowthfund.com the new crypto scam by a group of old scammers
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 02:12:58 AM

Thanks for updating time to time about these guys. It always looked fishy when read about it first time. They are not even giving single reply and nor their social media groups are active here. Thats just big scam. Hope not much of us had invested in them.
sk98967

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 04:43:53 AM

Hello BGF Team

It has been over 6 days and I have had no response to my ticket #4770. With such slacky interaction and lingering issues it is hard to keep believing in the integrity of an entity. Hope to hear soon from you guys. Utterly frustrating experience.

thanks

it has been too long since I made the request to deposit my btc . Please allow the transaction to go through in a timely manner!

thanks

Team BGF I still haven't got any response to my ticket # 4770. Its been 10 days since the ticket is open. Please provide me resolution...

hope it is not a scam
jokwei4442

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 06:40:50 AM

MCAP still good, despite of lack of response cause of some development in progress. Eventually they will be up to answer and resolve all concerns.
Buy orders is huge, and we can still  have some mcap now in low price. We can see 0.02 btc in price by the end of the month.
Chillux and enjoy trading!
Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 09:54:18 AM

Hello BGF Team

It has been over 6 days and I have had no response to my ticket #4770. With such slacky interaction and lingering issues it is hard to keep believing in the integrity of an entity. Hope to hear soon from you guys. Utterly frustrating experience.

thanks

it has been too long since I made the request to deposit my btc . Please allow the transaction to go through in a timely manner!

thanks

Team BGF I still haven't got any response to my ticket # 4770. Its been 10 days since the ticket is open. Please provide me resolution...

hope it is not a scam

Really dude?

MCAP still good, despite of lack of response cause of some development in progress. Eventually they will be up to answer and resolve all concerns.
Buy orders is huge, and we can still  have some mcap now in low price. We can see 0.02 btc in price by the end of the month.
Chillux and enjoy trading!

Account created 3 days ago

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 11:22:46 AM

Thanks for updating time to time about these guys. It always looked fishy when read about it first time. They are not even giving single reply and nor their social media groups are active here. Thats just big scam. Hope not much of us had invested in them.

That really prove that they are really scam and should be banned spreading their false media groups which should be closed. If they won't be doing replies I am confident that it's not a legit website and all they are doing is similar with those ponzi scammers online. I do have a big simpathy for you mate, because it's been a serious thing specially we are talking funds which is going to earn good returns in the future. I am also recommending to all who read this thread that stay away for any bitcoin growth funds sites and don't invest with them; avoid dealing any transactions.
bgf_team

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 11:27:15 AM

Dear All,

We can understand the concerns people have here for not being getting their transactions complete end to end & getting the MCAPs in their accounts. We would like to explain few scenarios which lead not to auto credit MCAPs in your account:

1.) Short Paid: When you make the transaction for the specified amount shown in the invoice, few wallets send less amount to us after deducting the transaction fee which in turn mark the payment as Short paid & it doesn't map with the invoice & hence no auto credit of MCAPs in your account.

2.) Paid after time-out: We keep an invoice live for an hour duration, so if any payment made after the expiry time will mark the transaction as "paid after time-out" & hence no auto credit of MCAPs in your account. This can occur sometimes when a user made the transaction after the expiry time intentionally or they use some wallets which send out the transaction after some time.

We hope that above points might help you in understanding for not having the MCAPs in your account even after getting confirmation on the blockchain.

We would like you to request that if any such cases are there, please send an email to support@bitcoingrowthfund.com with the following details:

BGF username:
Invoice id:
Transaction id:
No of MCAPs:

This will help support team at BitcoinGrowthFund to address your queries with the minimum possible time.

Thanks & Regards,
Team BGF

Hi BGF Team,

My trade bids are not taking place at all, i have raised a support ticket also for the same but no response, i bid to buy the tokens for certain amount say (.0018 BTC/MCAP), today, yesterday and day before yesterday also, price went down to .0015 BTC/MCAP also, but still your trade system did not buy the tokens for me, please check and resolve it ASAP, my ticket no. is - 4736

Thanks!

Dear @ eankit,

We hope that the response for your ticket answers your question. Looking forward to help you further if you have any questions.

Thanks & Reagrds,
Team BGF

Hi BGF Team,

My BTC withdrawal has been pending for a while. Will someone please look into this so that I can get my money sent to my wallet? The address is: 1PNcTcob4z3tLznziUN9H291eFMYepeXVd

Thanks

Dear @ JahRiver,

We have checked in the backend & your BTC withdrawal has been processed. Please find below the transaction hash for the same.

e2681ae2474858b10a94139a44f303328cb450da0dd8bab11f265f7e5d874292

Thanks & Regards,
Team BGF

bgf_team

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 11:58:02 AM

Hello BGF Team

thanks

thanks

Dear @ sk98967,

Could you please provide the following details so that we can get it checked at our end:

Order/Invoice No:
Transaction hash:

Thanks & Regards,
Team BGF
sk98967

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 12:13:32 PM

Hello BGF Team

thanks

thanks

Dear @ sk98967,

Could you please provide the following details so that we can get it checked at our end:

Order/Invoice No:
Transaction hash:

Thanks & Regards,
Team BGF
Hello BGF Team

thanks

thanks

Dear @ sk98967,

Order/Invoice No:
Transaction hash:

Thanks & Regards,
Team BGF

Dear Team

Order/Invoice No:    5250212
Transaction hash:    93cb9cdff780b91787933c80ef28a02edc0633f1
BGF Username:  sk98967
BTC BlockChain Transaction/ID:  6992f66f4e0fb536942ca85b24d331caafb8f32daba07287b0b3e2f815f17807     
No.of BTC’s:-0.23 BTC
BTC ADDRESS WHERE BTC TRANSFERED:-1EUUFTubSgRwqzRiTh8QgreMVdbtqvPnfs

TICKET NO. 4770

I HAVE ALREADY PROVIDED THE DETAILS TICKET NO. 4770 WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON YOU JUST WAISTING OUR TIME

THANKS
cryptofox

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 01:33:15 PM

BGF Team,

why BTC withdrawal does not work? I tried to withdrawal some BTC from my account, but after confirming the withdrawal request I am redirected to https://bitcoingrowthfund.com/transactions/createBTCWithdrawRequest which is empty page and nothing happens.

Please fix this rapidly, because this is clearly undermining your credibility !

Kind regards

New website, no more info on team members.
Bad reference to twitter account: https://twitter.com/growth_fund
No more possibility to raise a ticket (only a simple contact form is available).
No possibility to withdraw MCAP nor BTC.

This smells...

BGF-team, are you still there or did you scam us?

Hey BGF-team,

could you please tell me how I can withdraw some BTC?

Thank you
bgf_team

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 02:54:40 PM

BGF Team,

why BTC withdrawal does not work? I tried to withdrawal some BTC from my account, but after confirming the withdrawal request I am redirected to https://bitcoingrowthfund.com/transactions/createBTCWithdrawRequest which is empty page and nothing happens.

Kind regards

No more possibility to raise a ticket (only a simple contact form is available).

This smells...

Dear @ cryptofox,

May we know what steps you have followed to do MCAP or BTC withdrawal. As we have kept it very straight forward to initiate any type of withdrawal which can be accessed from "Withdraw" tab in your BGF tab.

Please do let us know if we can provide any further information for the same.

Thanks & Regards,
Team BGF
bgf_team

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 02:58:33 PM

BGF Team,

Kind regards

This smells...

Hey BGF-team,

Thank you

Dear @ cryptofox,

On the home page, you can currently see three wallets. You can select the second box which shows your BTC amount. Once you click on it you would be able to see the withdrawal form for the respective wallet. Just fill in the details & you are good to go.

Thanks & Regards,
Team BGF
cryptofox

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 03:30:25 PM

BGF Team,

Kind regards

This smells...

Hey BGF-team,

Thank you

Dear @ cryptofox,

On the home page, you can currently see three wallets. You can select the second box which shows your BTC amount. Once you click on it you would be able to see the withdrawal form for the respective wallet. Just fill in the details & you are good to go.

Thanks & Regards,
Team BGF

OK, I retried without my VPN and now it seems to work.
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 05:30:11 AM

Yes why not, your down payment is gone already and you may need to think twice before investing in such companies. I see these companies as Ponzi and better not to invest into them for any good reason. They will show you big dreams of getting rich quickly with bitcoin but hey there is no such thing and even bitcoin can not achieve you wealth that much faster. Better surpass such website and claims.
cryptofox

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 08:25:02 AM

BGF Team,

Kind regards

This smells...

Hey BGF-team,

Thank you

Dear @ cryptofox,

Thanks & Regards,
Team BGF

Dear BGF team,

on the BGF website my transaction is still pending. No transaction has been initiated yet on the blockchain. Why is this, and when will that transaction being processed?

Kind regards,
cryptofox
sk98967

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 10:07:32 AM

Hello BGF Team

thanks

thanks

Dear @ sk98967,

Order/Invoice No:
Transaction hash:

Thanks & Regards,
Team BGF
Hello BGF Team

thanks

thanks

Dear @ sk98967,

Order/Invoice No:
Transaction hash:

Thanks & Regards,
Team BGF

Dear Team

BTC BlockChain Transaction/ID:  6992f66f4e0fb536942ca85b24d331caafb8f32daba07287b0b3e2f815f17807     

TICKET NO. 4770

I HAVE ALREADY PROVIDED THE DETAILS TICKET NO. 4770 WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON YOU JUST WAISTING OUR TIME

THANKS

Team BGF I still haven't got any response to my ticket # 4770. Its been 12 days since the ticket is open. Please provide me resolution...
bgf_team

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 11:34:04 AM

Hello BGF Team

thanks

thanks

Dear @ sk98967,

Order/Invoice No:
Transaction hash:

Thanks & Regards,
Team BGF
Hello BGF Team

thanks

thanks

Dear @ sk98967,

Order/Invoice No:
Transaction hash:

Thanks & Regards,
Team BGF

Dear Team

TICKET NO. 4770

THANKS

Dear @ sk98967,

Your query has been resolved and replied back to you on the same ticket. Please check your email inbox for more details.

Thanks & Regards,
Team BGF
bgf_team

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 11:35:53 AM

BGF Team,

Kind regards

This smells...

Hey BGF-team,

Thank you

Dear @ cryptofox,

Thanks & Regards,
Team BGF

Dear BGF team,

on the BGF website my transaction is still pending. No transaction has been initiated yet on the blockchain. Why is this, and when will that transaction being processed?

Kind regards,
cryptofox

Dear @ cryptofox,

Could you please do let us know your BGF username, so that we can check the status of withdrawal entry if any.

Thanks & Regards,
Team BGF
cryptofox

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 12:08:40 PM

BGF Team,

Kind regards

This smells...

Hey BGF-team,

Thank you

Dear @ cryptofox,

Thanks & Regards,
Team BGF

Dear BGF team,

Kind regards,
cryptofox

Dear @ cryptofox,

Could you please do let us know your BGF username, so that we can check the status of withdrawal entry if any.

Thanks & Regards,
Team BGF

I've sent you an email (support@bitcoingrowthfund.com) with the requested username
and subject: reply to bitcointalk.org post 224 (cryptofox)

My support ticket is: 9139

Kind regards,
cryptofox
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: