Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:34:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💎[ANN][PING] CryptoPing: Altcoin Intelligence Bot | >50k users | (ICO closed)  (Read 59899 times)
CryptoPing (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

Cryptocurrency Signalling Service

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2017, 10:57:58 PM
Last edit: May 17, 2017, 11:15:23 PM by CryptoPing

Now I'm sceptic and I'm not sure if I want to test it...

If you have any doubts about the service, why not signing up and just watching the notifications and what happens after? The bot doesn't require you to do or pay anything, so you don't take any risks by just subscribing.

If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RewFrew

Activity: 574
Merit: 140

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2017, 11:20:01 PM

The idea is good but your bot is very bad.
my bad, i trusted the bot with my money, thats a big failure. had to try it with no more than 0.001 Btc for at least 100 transactions before putting more money.

We're sorry you think you've lost money. But in fact you didn't trust the bot with any money, because the bot doesn't take any money from you. Your trading decisions were made by you, not the bot.

> 5minutes later the price drop To 8600 satoshi and is in stagnation at this price for more than 1H now. the same with all other alerts.

As for notifications, they are evaluated within a day or so after the signal happened, so the percentage gain that is showed on the bot website indicates the price gain within that period. In case of VRC (that you mentioned in your deleted post) the bot reacted right — it notified you about sharp volume increase. When somebody buys 10 BTC of a coin with daily volume of 50 BTC, that is suspicious, so there's a notification about that.

We'd like to reiterate that the bot doesn't guarantee you riding a "whale wave", and doesn't place you in a perfect position for a pump. You have to judge the market yourself. Much like charts and indicators, currently the bot is a tool, not a trading advice.

Your bot alert are delayed 10 to 20mn. thats a fact.
Your websites prices for 1H% doesnt update after 1hour. thats a fact.
Your bot % winning overall is 10% if the alerts came with the price mentionned in the site, but the alerts are delayed 10 to 20mn, at this time the pump is already finished in most coins, and thats a suicide to jump and buy.

I see you saying that your bot is already perfect and thats i'm who i'm wrong.

You are not a professionnal team who recognise their faults and  make update on the bot.

Why i gonna said bad things about something i searched for days? thats your bad informations, delay bot alerts and your % winning bot who make me out of myself!

I'm i the only one there that tested the accuracy of number putted on alerts and on the website... very strange that no one before me posted about the sames things.

RewFrew

Activity: 574
Merit: 140

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2017, 11:26:47 PM

Anyway, i'm out of that bullshit until it is fixed.

yuLyaS

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 11:35:07 PM

any bounty social media sir?
CryptoPing (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2017, 11:48:17 PM

Your bot alert are delayed 10 to 20mn. thats a fact.
Your websites prices for 1H% doesnt update after 1hour. thats a fact.
Your bot % winning overall is 10% if the alerts came with the price mentionned in the site, but the alerts are delayed 10 to 20mn, at this time the pump is already finished in most coins, and thats a suicide to jump and buy.

I see you saying that your bot is already perfect and thats i'm who i'm wrong.

You are not a professionnal team who recognise their faults and  make update on the bot.

Why i gonna said bad things about something i searched for days? thats your bad informations, delay bot alerts and your % winning bot who make me out of myself!

I'm i the only one there that tested the accuracy of number putted on alerts and on the website... very strange that no one before me posted about the sames things.

We’ll recheck the hourly notification tracking and see if it is updating correctly, thank you for mentioning that.

We strongly disagree that the signals are “delayed”. The signals occur as the trades happen on exchanges. Sometimes the price doesn’t change but there’s something about the volume, sometimes it’s something else and the bot signals about it.

We’re not saying that the bot is perfect and we’re very keen on improving it. But the bot sends tens of signals daily. The signals — and we’d like to stress that — are not about immediate pumps, but about patterns of market behaviour. Sometimes a signal is about a small local price spike that would then retrace and could lead to a real pump days later.

Orias67

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 06:24:26 AM

Now I'm sceptic and I'm not sure if I want to test it...

If you have any doubts about the service, why not signing up and just watching the notifications and what happens after? The bot doesn't require you to do or pay anything, so you don't take any risks by just subscribing.

You're right, I will try this evening and if it works I will invest Wink

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Yuliya

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 07:31:59 AM

If it's working properly then interested to try
tehMoonwalker

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2017, 07:41:14 AM

finally how an ico should be, FIRST make a working but limited small product THEN collect money and scale. dont blend with fancy graphics and NOTHING behind it Smiley

cz3kit

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 05:32:48 PM

It's actually a cool project. I am testing the bot and most of the signals are good. Even if you make a quick 1% profit, it's something Smiley

If you need a German translation, just let me know Smiley Would love to do it for you.

Bfljosh

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Skol!

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 09:58:33 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2017, 10:19:51 PM by Bfljosh

Do I get the signals for huge activity on any coin on the exchanges automatically?

Edit: after 20 min or so i got my first signal. Nice!
CryptoPing (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 03:23:16 AM

Do I get the signals for huge activity on any coin on the exchanges automatically?
Yes, the signals are generated automatically as trades happen on exchanges, once certain conditions are met.

bozton

Activity: 295

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 04:59:50 PM

The concept you created is so simple, hopefully the project you run is successfully dev...
CryptoPing (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 06:12:52 PM

Hello CryptoPing

These signals feel like they are anywhere from 10-30 mins delayed, I have been watching it live and comparing it for about 24 hours now. Just wondering if the timing will improve in the future? I understand this is still early/beta, I really like the concept and your roadmap looks exciting.

-Rezlin

Hello, Rezlin. The dashboard stats can be delayed by about 20 minutes, but that's only statistics numbers. The signals themselves are sent to Telegram immediately. The bot reacts not strictly to price spikes or strictly to volume changes, but to a number of factors and patterns, and more confirmations of situation can be needed for a signal to occur. Take recent signal on STRAT, for example, it was delivered right on time, and we observe that same goes for the rest of signals.

However we’re working on reducing possible delays to minimum and researching new ways of signal delivery. If you keep noticing inconsistencies we’d certainly like to know about that, and your feedback is appreciated.

greatwolf_

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 09:10:31 PM

Can you go more in detail about the situation and trend analysis and the stage following that, past similar behavior coins?
kinbit

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 07:15:41 PM

There is no information about the team behind this project. How can we trust the ICO  Huh?
TreasureSeeker

Activity: 455
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2017, 07:45:21 PM

Is there any way to try this without having to install telegram, in fact without having to install anything if possible?  After reading https://securelist.com/blog/research/76558/the-first-cryptor-to-exploit-telegram/   and other places mentioning Telegram's history of lax security I'm not sure I trust Telegram or anything using it.

Fun & Friendly p2pool Mining at TreasureQuarry.  Litecoin http://litecoin.treasurequarry.com:9327 Dash p2pool  http://dash.treasurequarry.com:7903
CryptoPing (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2017, 01:27:10 AM

Is there any way to try this without having to install telegram, in fact without having to install anything if possible?  After reading https://securelist.com/blog/research/76558/the-first-cryptor-to-exploit-telegram/   and other places mentioning Telegram's history of lax security I'm not sure I trust Telegram or anything using it.

Let's look into the issue you mentioned first. To quote the article,
it contacts the threat actors using the publicly available Telegram Bot API and operates as a Telegram bot, using the public API to communicate with its creators.
it means that it's not about Telegram security; the malware in question just uses Telegram to communicate with its operators by publicly available means (that is API created by Telegram for bots). The Telegram account of victim of this malware won't be compromised by it either.

If you don't want to install anything, you can use the web version of Telegram, besides CryptoPing doesn't ask for any personal information. Meanwhile we're working on adding the bot to more platforms.

zrunfeng

Activity: 585
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 03:06:42 AM

Where can i find the roadmap and team information?
CryptoPing (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2017, 03:27:56 AM
Last edit: May 21, 2017, 03:38:07 AM by CryptoPing

Where can i find the roadmap and team information?
You can find the detailed roadmap on our website, together with the white paper.

Please see our reply about the team from earlier; in short, the team would like to remain anonymous.

- - -

By the way, today the number of active users since the thread was started has quadrupled. Now we have more than 4,000 users and the number keeps growing! We're excited to share our project with the world and we're grateful to everyone for their interest, feedback and support.

InvestMeDaddy

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 07:16:17 AM

Looking to combine this bot with my breakout strategy. Too many times has a coin made a move and if I only had an indication of volume change or such, then I'm sure I would've been on many rocket ships Smiley
Will be testing it.
When will the public release take place?
How long is there time to test this bot? Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: