Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:21:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💎[ANN][PING] CryptoPing: Altcoin Intelligence Bot | >50k users | (ICO closed)  (Read 59886 times)
CryptoPing (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

Cryptocurrency Signalling Service

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 11:23:15 PM

Is there long-term statistics available for this service?

I would be happy to learn the effectiveness of this invention;)

If you're asking about tracking the price changes after signals occur, after you sign up and start receiving signals, in your Dashboard on the website you'll have "Recent signals" and "History" sections, that keep track of maximum coin prices for up to 24 hours for recent signals and up to 7 days for older ones.

Also we have rolled out the first iteration of signal analytics page, where you can see signals for the last 7 days directly on a candlestick chart for a given coin/exchange. It's been live for only a day or so, and needs to get a bit more chart data to give you better historical perspective on signals. In the current version, the charts will display data/signals for the last 7 days.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
itamaram69

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 02:50:00 AM

Once the ICO ends, when do you plan to put the tokens in an exchange, and what exchange? what is the predictable price for a token?
jeeb

Activity: 451
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 05:33:34 AM

The post is not active, only twitter? not fb or slack and so ~  It hasn't been updated yet on twitter.  What about team members?or only one?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
rkp13

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 09:58:24 AM

Once the ICO ends, when do you plan to put the tokens in an exchange, and what exchange? what is the predictable price for a token?

Market decides the price once it hits exchange. How can you predict the price? As ICO is still going there is no data for technical analysis. You can just speculate the price now. This is small project useful for Crypto Traders, so don't expect massive and crazy market cap for it ever.
TheKingInYellow

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

Have you found the Yellow Sign?

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 01:58:06 PM

Counting the days until the ICO end, eagerly looking forward to seeing the remainder be burnt off and us loyal early adopters rewarded  Smiley

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
DAPS (Decentralized - Anonymous - Payment - System)
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community
Zechis966

Activity: 350

http://cointedtoken.com/

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 07:42:20 PM

"The price will be fixed at 0.01 BTC/mo in PING." https://cryptoping.tech/faq/token

"Why does the team stay anonymous?
For several reasons. For example, because we would like our project to speak for itself; because we think that team visibility guarantees nothing; because we do not like authorities, regulations, and taxes."

These are very weird. I was interested at first but the whole thing seems kinda weird...

So if BTC hit 10k in a couple years it's 100/mo for the services?...

You wanna stay anonymous so the project speaks for itself? What a weird non-answer...you can be known and still have the project speak for itself, super strange, your reasoning. Not to mention none of us probably likes to pay taxes but the fact that's your reasoning makes it seem even shadier...like you CANT be known for opsec reasons...

"When will I get my tokens?
After ICO ends. Withdrawals will be enabled when PING is added to any exchange."

Wtf? so you can't even withdraw any of your tokens until an (non-guaranteed as it stands now) exchange picks it up?...

I can't believe how unprofessional some of these ICO's are...not saying it's an outright scam but it's likely some kids who still live at home. How is a teenager going to devote the time to a successful project where you might have to stare at a computer screen for longer than you're allowed to be awake living at your parents.

Counting the days until the ICO end, eagerly looking forward to seeing the remainder be burnt off and us loyal early adopters rewarded  Smiley

Lay off the hopium man...there's TONS of money to be made in this market, and maybe PING will still make money on the exchanges. But it's barely gathered any money relative to other ICOs so just keep in mind, there's likely a reason why.

I know people will continue making money off of stupid ICOs like this, but one day the luck dries up in a bubble-market and those who have at least SOME logic and sensibility will be the ones safe while people 'eager to see us loyal adopters rewarded' will end up losing everything by breathing too deeply on the hopium

Zechis966

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 07:49:21 PM

Also, potential investors (hopefully not SCAMMED investors) did you consider that if someone has a magical money-making formula why the hell would they need public funding?...

This SCREAAAAMS amateur.

If they can make 10% profits daily then why havn't they built it up and up and up until they had 15 million, started the project themselves and completed it, THEN sell the tokens at a much higher rate once the company is established?...Why you ask?Huh

Because they're amateurs...Likely teenagers if not ONE teenager.

Good luck guys...hope you didn't invest TOO much.

For 23k users under a million bucks raised doesn't seem like anyone's putting their money where their mouths are.

2¢!!!

CryptoPing (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 09:44:05 PM

We don't think we ever stated anything close to “magical money making” you mention. We encourage all of our users to make their own decisions and learn the basic aspects of trading. We want to help them out with that, that's why we run the ICO, to fund the social trading platform among other things. We have already explained our reasoning for why we do what we do here, but you can find the summary in our FAQ.

This ICO might not seem like a huge success, compared to other recent ICOs, but we’re quite happy about the interest it has generated and are looking forward to progress through our roadmap. Thank you for your feedback!

aysha9853

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 09:46:51 PM

Your crowdsale not success because you didnt have bounty campaign
Eventhough bounty campaign is the best strategi marketing dev
you must to know it
Crypto_Expert

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 10:18:44 PM

We don't think we ever stated anything close to “magical money making” you mention. We encourage all of our users to make their own decisions and learn the basic aspects of trading. We want to help them out with that, that's why we run the ICO, to fund the social trading platform among other things. We have already explained our reasoning for why we do what we do here, but you can find the summary in our FAQ.

This ICO might not seem like a huge success, compared to other recent ICOs, but we’re quite happy about the interest it has generated and are looking forward to progress through our roadmap. Thank you for your feedback!

How will your tokens be called?
Zechis966

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 10:32:50 PM

I thought you say on your website that you can get 10% daily?!?! Why not do that then til you can fund your own project?...

Not selling this any better  Undecided

zer0degr33s

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 10:46:59 PM

How will your tokens be called?
PING
sensei77

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 12:04:12 AM

Intresting product but I think the estimation for 10% profit in a day though is majorly misleading and marketing fluff. You are referring with it to signals you send and their max value after 1h, 6h and 24h. So It means you should have to exit position exactly correct time on all 40 ish trades you make in a day to see that kind of results in a day. That would be impossible . I think even I could randomly pick 40 spots in a market a day and show very encouragin results where I show only max value of  those position on a day. I think If you change your parametres for showin max negative results in 1h 6h and 24h you could see very similar results. Actually would be interesting to see those results and show the bots ability.

I think for total noob trader like myself the software doesnt bring much additional value at least for right away. I can see that you explain in your site what those announcment numbers mean by definition but I still dont have any idea how 1/7d signal is better or worse than 5/6d signal for indicating future price strenght.

It would be interesting to play with stats so that I could for example filter all signals which have larger than +300% buy volume for example and see the avarage return for a day or an hour. Also would be interesting to test out and simulate trading stretegies with your signalhistory, for example what Roi% it would bring me if I would buy all trades which passes my filter settings (for example >300% buy vol and <3/7d signals in a week) and use stretegy to buy or sell automatically if value increases or decreases 5% for example.

At this point your signals brings numbers which don't mean much to avarage joe like myself. I think you need better quide and examples for high quality trades.

I will follow closely how this develops and invest ico if I see this developing in right direction.

If you find this useful you can use my referralcode Smiley https://cryptoping.tech/?i=28017
Crypto_Expert

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 09:21:27 PM

Tell me what is this innovation on the telegram, and how many people do you have that turned out to be a network overload?
CryptoPing (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2017, 09:53:27 PM

Tell me what is this innovation on the telegram, and how many people do you have that turned out to be a network overload?

It was not a network overload per se, but delays in signal delivery getting too big. Telegram has rate limits on bulk messages to multiple users, as stated in their Bots FAQ. Our user base keeps growing fast, but the more people sign up and add the bot to Telegram, the longer it would take one signal to be sent to everybody from one single instance of the bot, and some users have been experiencing delays between signals being added to their Dashboards and sent to their Telegram. So we had to diversify and distribute users between multiple instances of the bot, thus removing signal queues and delivery delays.

anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 10:28:23 PM

let's wait for more info  Huh
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 04:54:58 AM

It was not a network overload per se, but delays in signal delivery getting too big. Telegram has rate limits on bulk messages to multiple users, as stated in their Bots FAQ. Our user base keeps growing fast, but the more people sign up and add the bot to Telegram, the longer it would take one signal to be sent to everybody from one single instance of the bot, and some users have been experiencing delays between signals being added to their Dashboards and sent to their Telegram. So we had to diversify and distribute users between multiple instances of the bot, thus removing signal queues and delivery delays.

I think CryptoPing team should have a look at Statusim, the ICO starts today and have a working product already, this is just s suggestion and don't know if this will meet the need to the team long term
Crypto_Expert

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 09:12:07 AM

Tell me, and your bot will give signals before the pump or dump, or it will provide only a technical and analytical signal, promptly state the fact.
Tony128

Activity: 326
Merit: 124

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 06:10:42 PM

Apologies if that has been answered already, but didn't see it in the ICO FAQ.
What will happen to the remaining coins if the 1000BTC aren't reached? Will they be burnt?
Cheers
CryptoPing (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2017, 11:33:38 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2017, 01:00:15 AM by CryptoPing

I think CryptoPing team should have a look at Statusim, the ICO starts today and have a working product already, this is just s suggestion and don't know if this will meet the need to the team long term

Looks like interesting project. Now that their ICO raised so much attention and funding, let's see how the development goes. If their project gains traction among our users, we'll consider making a bot version for it.

Tell me, and your bot will give signals before the pump or dump, or it will provide only a technical and analytical signal, promptly state the fact.

We are not sending signals that might indicate dumps yet, but that's a feature that keeps getting requested, so it's on the table. Currently we send signals about possible shifts on the markets that could lead to more price action, that could result in a pump. We encourage our users to make trading decisions themselves using signals as points of interest, so you could probably say that they are "analytical" signals in a sense.

Apologies if that has been answered already, but didn't see it in the ICO FAQ.
What will happen to the remaining coins if the 1000BTC aren't reached? Will they be burnt?
Cheers

Actually that's stated in Token section of the FAQ, but it definitely needs to be stated more clearly, thank you for pointing that out. Anyway, if the limit is not reached, the undistributed tokens will be burned.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: