Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 09:46:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💎[ANN][PING] CryptoPing: Altcoin Intelligence Bot | >50k users | (ICO closed)  (Read 59886 times)
mycool57

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 06:55:39 AM

Team Information ??  Huh Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iwasneverhere

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 07:05:33 AM

I have received an email notification about this ICO,
why do not you hold a bounty?
nainai30

Activity: 2

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 08:00:51 AM

the best tools for any traders, thank you cryptoping  Wink
kingsleyuk2003

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 08:26:57 AM

I think it is better the subscription is paid in ping only. This will help boost the PING token in the market. People will have to buy PING to use the service. By so doing, PING will appreciate in value.

The thread says that after the ICO ends, subscriptions could be paid using PING, Bitcoin or alts while the site says It will be in PING only. It won't make much sense If it's the first case as there is no reason on why someone would buy PING after the ICO and that will result in a zero demand which gives us a worthless coin.
kingsleyuk2003

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 08:33:43 AM

Remaining Some Hours to go. The more people like it. The more people are ready to trade the token. They already have something working. unlike some other ICO that are yet to create the product. So long as people like the service, the token is bound to appreciate. The team should also focus on creating more awareness. I am sure most traders in poloniex,bittrex will like it. Since many of them trade different currencies.

It seems Ping will reach max cap today. Till now 758.87 BTC sold so only 241.13 BTC remaining. Many peoples are waiting for last moment like me to see how it goes, as there is no incentive in participating early in this ICO.
CryptoPing (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

Cryptocurrency Signalling Service

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 09:30:41 AM
Last edit: June 24, 2017, 10:52:18 AM by CryptoPing

Is there any chance of you guys having your own API? It would be cool if we could access web services or some type of polling I could run so I could create orders programmatically.

I was trying to use JavaScript via GoogleScripts. I can create code and have it run on an interval. I already can create orders in Bittrex. This would be a cool integration.

That is something we get asked quite often, and something we're definitely considering, but don't have any fixed plans for that yet.

Announcement regarding transactions that are stuck or come through after ICO ends

Due to recent overload of Ethereum network and sudden high demand for PING in the last days of our token sale some users have their transactions stuck and not broadcasted, and some users express concerns about being able to participate in the ICO in time. Here's how we're going to handle transactions as of today, June 24, 2017.

If a transaction is broadcasted and registered by us before ICO ends, we will process it, even if it remains unconfirmed by the time ICO ends.

If a transaction is broadcasted and registered by us after ICO ends, we will refund it. Please contact us at admin@cryptoping.tech and send us TxID of your transaction in question.

grada

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 01:57:10 PM

- The roadmap don't have dates, it's quite useless without any kind of aprox. date of anything.
- Will be great some kind of improvement about taking decisions, right now its just saying "volumen is increasing" but will be way more usefull if in the future say something like "volumen is increasing and THIS indicator and THIS indicator say BUY\SELL"
CryptoPing (OP)

Activity: 60

Cryptocurrency Signalling Service

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 05:11:20 PM

We're happy to announce that our ICO has officially ended, reaching 1,000 BTC target hours before the end.

We'll perform ICO audit for a week until July 2, 2017. After that we will enable withdrawals and release the report on ICO results.

We thank everyone who participated in the sale, asked us questions, voiced concerns, and provided feedback and encouragement.

We're excited about things to come, about things that wouldn't be possible without you. Stay tuned for the news!

buyethereumio

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 03:08:37 AM

How do you subscribe to the service?
suflanut

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 04:45:25 AM

Which exchange(s) will PING be listed on?
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 08:09:58 AM

When ICO willl be over and what about exchanges to be listed on after ICO?

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
buyethereumio

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 09:02:22 AM

When ICO willl be over and what about exchanges to be listed on after ICO?
ICO is over, i believe coins are released ~7/2
dCorp

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 04:45:43 PM

First of all, Congratulations to Cryptoking for achieving his target of 1k BTC in Ico. I am subscribed and bought about 100 pings as well but I am not happy with the alerts. As few people reported here, these signals lags about 10-15 mins delays which kills the purpose of riding on the waves at the right time. I manually checked on bittrex and polo JUST after the signal (within 10-11 seconds) and the prices have had already gone up. But its not always as sometimes it sent signals within mins of the pump.

One suggestion I would like to provide is, the history timer should be set for 30 mins instead  of ONE hour so that one can have some time to ride the waves on right time.

ICO has ended but the purpose of Ico was not only collecting money but was to provide some value to its members and that part still needs some more work.
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 04:53:37 PM

Investors wait till the last minute before investing into this, this is one of the most undervalued project in the space, I looked at the success rate of their calls it was very high. A very good tools for active traders. I believe the value will easily move 10X when we hit adoption
wankle

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 11:13:10 PM

First of all, Congratulations to Cryptoking for achieving his target of 1k BTC in Ico. I am subscribed and bought about 100 pings as well but I am not happy with the alerts. As few people reported here, these signals lags about 10-15 mins delays which kills the purpose of riding on the waves at the right time. I manually checked on bittrex and polo JUST after the signal (within 10-11 seconds) and the prices have had already gone up. But its not always as sometimes it sent signals within mins of the pump.

One suggestion I would like to provide is, the history timer should be set for 30 mins instead  of ONE hour so that one can have some time to ride the waves on right time.

ICO has ended but the purpose of Ico was not only collecting money but was to provide some value to its members and that part still needs some more work.

now they have 1000btc's to improve that Wink
joetrv

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 07:20:23 AM

Hi @admincryptoping please reply my email
vitaliy_www

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 09:38:14 AM

Fuck i missed this ICO. It seems very undervalued
veridisquo

Activity: 191

Audentes fortuna iuvat

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 12:23:42 PM

Investors wait till the last minute before investing into this, this is one of the most undervalued project in the space, I looked at the success rate of their calls it was very high. A very good tools for active traders. I believe the value will easily move 10X when we hit adoption

the bot WORKS OK ? or retards ?
vitaliy_www

Activity: 125

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 12:34:30 PM

But works great. I made 470% since i have it.
joetrv

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 04:31:54 PM

@admin please reply my email
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: