Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:45:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💎[ANN][PING] CryptoPing: Altcoin Intelligence Bot | >50k users | (ICO closed)  (Read 59896 times)
cafetools

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:26:33 AM

Ico price was like 35 cents. Its actually a good coin. I like it's function. But some people have bad luck maybe. Every trade is different. That's how these stocks are.

Hoddle long BTC (the mother) and a few others!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
catcat2017

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:25:59 AM

CryptoPing is game over ?
trampakoulas

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:48:12 AM

CryptoPing is game over ?

Yes. With a very loud PING!
 Grin Grin Grin
bervang

Activity: 149

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:50:51 AM

Good idea. I like this. Good luck the team.
12inchMom

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

I am Joe Blow, the lover man! You should pay me.

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:38:40 PM

Yet another overambitious scamcoin died...
Your intelligence bot wasn't so intelligent after all.
Good work guys...  Grin

Time is running out for this project definitely and its looking more and more like a scam everyday. I bought into the ICO and to say that was a mistake is an understatement. Right now its .18 a PING, I believe the ICO price was $1 a PING so its been a disappointing ride to say the least. Oh well you win some and you lose some in this game but I was really excited about this one and actually bought the PING to use the market tips bot as a tool to trade with.

one of the worst investments i made. And they collected 1000 BTC. In todays market that 8 millions, so they good, they could give a fuck about ping.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
marto25

Activity: 93

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:52:00 AM

Any update from Devs? 

last update on twitter :  CryptoPing‏ @cryptoping 18. Okt. https://twitter.com/cryptoping

.... and nothing more ;(
marto25

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:53:16 AM

Yet another overambitious scamcoin died...
Your intelligence bot wasn't so intelligent after all.
Good work guys...  Grin

Time is running out for this project definitely and its looking more and more like a scam everyday. I bought into the ICO and to say that was a mistake is an understatement. Right now its .18 a PING, I believe the ICO price was $1 a PING so its been a disappointing ride to say the least. Oh well you win some and you lose some in this game but I was really excited about this one and actually bought the PING to use the market tips bot as a tool to trade with.

one of the worst investments i made. And they collected 1000 BTC. In todays market that 8 millions, so they good, they could give a fuck about ping.

yepp. its realy worst investment!!! ..
marto25

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:56:04 AM

the devs Wink
karibik time

BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC

bitofc

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:11:44 PM

according to the roadmap,
there will be alpha social trading platform on autumn 2017, i have not seen it yet.
and the alpha social trading platform will be ready by Q4 2017, we have a month left on that, and still no news at all.
monitoring of news and social fees will be ready by Q4 2017, till now no news at all as well.
hopefully cryptoping team riches from price increment of 1000BTC collected, and airdrop of Bitcoin Cash, Gold, Diamond will make you stronger (motivated) and deliver more than promises and not less.

I'm still looking forward for cryptoping to deliver a good services as mentioned in your roadmap.
Genesis Crypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:01:49 PM

lucky i still hold this coin, maybe this coin will rise even higher, I hope this is not a pump for a moment
DarkAce

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:06:37 AM

cryptoping suport exchanges are following

1,Poloniex
2,Bittrex
3,Cryptopia
4,YoBit
5,HitBTC

I think stop support cryptopia.
Because it Market volume is low, app.30th rank of echange volume ranking and no listed cryptoping on cryptopia.
Insted of cryptopia,I suggest binance exchange.
Because it Market volume is high,app.4th or 5th rank of it ranking and growth can be expected.I think I should concentrare resources of cryptopng team.
karjatu

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:19:27 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2017, 09:54:15 AM by karjatu

My two cents. 

Feel free to comment and reveal possible inaccurate information. Disclaimer: I have invested in $CRYPTOPING during the ICO and after the ICO when the price of the token has been either sub-ICO or close to the ICO price in terms of FIAT USD.  And I am writing this article to get different opinions - I'd like to know if I am inaccurate or have misunderstood something.

First of all, the CryptoPing guys have performed pretty well. Their website has done well, pages work well, information is rather clear and accurate, even though some of the pages have not updated recently.  For example, on the URL https://cryptoping.tech/#subscription on the right side they have published the current total amount of subscribers, 78109 from which unfortunately only 210 are paying subscribers of the premium signal service.

I have selected to pay $20, because I can whitelist or blacklist tokens and receive also DOWN signals and support their project in addition to the original ICO contribution.

If I make even one or two successful trades based on the CryptoPing bot signals the subscriptions fees will be paid.

My way of using the CryptoPing bot is the following:

Step 1) receiving a signal
Step 2) making a comprehensive due diligence with the purpose of substantiating possible fundamental reasons for the volatility
Step 3) completing the trade -- if there is a reason to believe that the price of the signaled token keeps going in the same direction in the near future --  in other words there are both momentum and fundamental reasons (real news) behind the move.

Advice to the CryptoPing Team

After learning that there are only 200 paying subscribers, I have advised the CryptoPing team to generate some cash flow by disallowing masses of free floaters to use their service without even an intention to pay anything. I suggested that possible $3/month fee would be reasonable, even though 50% of free floater would end their subscription there would be a pretty hefty cash flow, in terms of numbers it would be $3 x 50% x 78109 = $117,163 per month or 390,543 tokens in month subject to redeem and furthermore to be partially burned.

Redeeming all tokens would last less than two years or 23 months. 9,000,000 / 390,543 = 23.04 -- if the above would be implemented.

Offering something for free does not make most people happy, because the fact is that people do not value 'free' products. That is basic psychology.

About Burn of Tokens and Supply and Demand

Unfortunately, the burn rate of the redeemed tokens is not anymore 75%, but 25% because the time period of six months appears to be passed. However, it does not matter how many tokens are issued, the only factor relating to price discovery is supply and demand. However, I understand that this fact can upset some investors anyway.

However, sooner or later there will be a lack of liquidity of tokens and the price will go up, especially if CryptoPing makes adjustments to their pricing structure.

Reason for Not Using My Advice

It can be possible that CryptoPing guys want still to wait and allow the amount of 'free floaters' to grow to several hundreds of thousands and later change the rules by sending new contract in which the customer will be allotted one or two months free trial period and after the time has been passed there is two choices: pay the $3 fee for the basic bot or $20 for premium.

About the Correlation Between the Token Price on the Secondary Market    and the Primary Market (ICO)

The token price on the secondary market is obsolete for the success of CryptoPing project because they have received their funding from their primary emission. In fact depressed token price benefits them, because they can re-purchase their tokens back on the open market. I would do that. It benefits them and also patient investors who believe in the project like me.

The only people who benefits from the inflated token price are speculators or those investors who have bought their tokens not for truly making contribution for the project or for using the project, but making an investment decision just in the hope of fast profits.

Free Floaters, Free Lunches and Guesstimates of Reasoning for the Delay

Everyone knows that there are no free lunches, because someone has to do the work and pay the fees. Building a trading bot is behind enormous and tedious work and such kind of work is not necessary fun.  Especially by knowing the unreliability of application program interface between the end user and an exchange. Things won't go so easy as some slick sales agents let us understand.

Furthermore, I guess that the CryptoPing guys knows very well that they have delayed with the publication of their social trading platform, because Autumn has passed.  From one reason or another the guys have not issued any explanation.

However, public accusation of scam and other rude language will not accelerate the success of the project or motivate anyone to work harder.

Furthermore, there is no communication and if I worked at CryptoPing I would concentrate on developing the product with efforts to keep time tables as little delayed as possible. Additional explanation by the CryptoPing team is obsolete. Their project timetable is delayed.

Furthermore, perhaps they have no time to issue reports to general folks, because all of usable time is being used for their core business and keeping "promised" time table. 

Typically any kind of software projects are delayed by 30% (based on a study), especially that is true concerning projects that are dependent on third parties and third-party software.

I have personal experiences of above. I have personal experience of managing software engineers who are very devoted on their work, but they don't use any time to communicate -- even though brief communication would be recommended. A small amount of communication is better than NO COMMUNICATION

I have re-read CryptoPing's White Paper and there is no language of any exact time table relating to planned project or any extensions of the products. However, there is such kind of language on their website in the section "ROADMAP" https://cryptoping.tech/#roadmap and this is the reason that some inpatient investors are disappointed in conjunction with depressed token price on the secondary market.

MY ADVISE: A SMALL AMOUNT OF COMMUNICATION IS BETTER THAN NO COMMUNICATION.

Perhaps CryptoPing guys should just update their website and tell briefly the reason for the delay.

However, the token price on the secondary market does not affect the CryptoPing project itself, but just accelerates the "burn-rate" of redeemed tokens. If the token price on the secondary market is lower then the amount of tokens needed to pay the $20 monthly fee is greater. Furthermore, the latter leads to a greater amount of tokens being subject to burn and to pressure on price hike. Furthermore, a depressed price allows the CryptoPing team members to purchase their tokens back gradually.

Investors should be patient and allow the CryptoPing guys to do their work and be positive.

Instead of complaining the investors and users should try premium service and use tokens to pay the fees. Furthermore users should give feedback on the trading bot. If the investor has bought tokens without understanding the project, white paper or its language, there is not anyone else than the investors itself to blame.

Any kind of investing contains also irrevocable risk to lose investment capital partially or completely. Also, an investment into such kind of project can keep your funds held in for years. The aforementioned is true relating to any kind of investment -- even making an investment in blue chip companies contains risks.

About Price Behavior of CryptoPing

I am happy that there is not too much hype or price manipulation on the secondary market and I am able to purchase more CryptoPing tokens. Especially by knowing that their customer base is steadily increasing according to this:

https://cryptoping.tech/ico

Even though the page has not been updated recently there is an up-trend of subscribers and the most recent published number of customer is 78,109 -- CryptoPing guys should just update that.

About the Communication by CryptoPing

There is also some tiny inaccuracy in information relating to the subscription prices.

https://cryptoping.tech/faq/token

"I bought 100 PING. How many signals I can receive for that or how long can I use bot?
The price is fixed at 0.01 BTC/mo in PING. PINGBTC rate is determined by the market. Subscription grants you one month of bot usage without any limits. Oh, and we have a free tier too."

And elsewhere:
"Subscription = 20 USD/mo in $PING
charged daily, based on $PING price on exchanges, you can turn subscription on and off at any time"

Bitcoin is not anymore 2,000 but much more. Lol.

HOWEVER, BASED ON MY REAL SUBSCRIPTION 20 USD/monthly fee is most accurate. The deduction of tokens takes place on a daily basis based on the formula  $20 / <$PING toke  price  in terms of $>  / 30

AGAIN: I am not ADVISING ANYONE TO MAKE ANY INVESTMENT DECISIONS.
Even though I am in the process of registering as a registered investment advisor in Florida State and SEC -- I do not give any advice and will not suggest anyone buy or sell without A PERSONAL UNDERSTANDING ABOUT RISKS, THE NATURE OF INVESTMENT and possibilities. A deep understanding of risk is essential. Furthermore, investors who use leverage or borrowed repayable funds are ALWAYS in a weaker position in terms of RISK CORRECTED RETURN.
Poldi-1

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:31:40 PM

I joined their discord to see what's going on with the project.
There I asked about the progress/validity of the roadmap, and told them about the sentiment in this thread / the web in general (project seems dead).

This is the (official) answer I got:
We stopped keeping up with BitcoinTalk thread, but the lack of communication there does not mean that the project is dead. The service is up and running, roadmap is still valid, however we have spent quite some time on the project's internals during the autumn and have various things pending for release. We are working on a rather big update to wrap up the year, that will be rolled out gradually, and should have more news next week.

Also shortly after me someone else asked about new exchanges for PING and this was the answer:
We don't comment on that. Any negotiations with any exchanges are private, unless both exchange management and coin team mutually agree to disclose the details, which doesn't happen very often. So at this point we cannot confirm or deny any possibilities of PING being listed on any exchange, until it actually happens, if it does. That might be not a satisfying answer, but that's how things are.

This at least convinced me to not sell right now, hope it helps you guys as well.
tombolo

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:24:27 AM

Hi dev. Why is the ping wallet frozen in Hitbtc?

advisorsetup

Activity: 43

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:58:55 AM

Love the project gonna go watch the token sale and read all about it, to see if i invest some btc on it.
landexAT

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:08:15 AM

Has anyone heard something about when HitBTC PING deposit will be available again?
fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:47:01 AM

Love the project gonna go watch the token sale and read all about it, to see if i invest some btc on it.

The ICO closed a long time ago.

Crypto Ping works through Telegram, and alerts you when there are big changes in volume.

I use it.  I think its a pretty cool feature.  Don't really follow the development.  But kudos to the dev for making a product that works and does what it is supposed to.

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
satoshpromoter

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:06:51 AM

There is a site listing this as a Proof Of Stake Token,
has anybody heard this or is there any validity to this?

Thanks
bitofc

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:43:00 AM

https://cointelegraph.com/news/keeping-up-with-crypto-market-now-easier-auto-trading-will-soon-be-possible

For now, CryptoPing just cross references information from different trading platforms, but it is also developing the ability to analyse any news and social media posts. This unusual feature will help to predict alterations in prices even for assets which may not have been listed yet on any exchange platform.

The ultimate goal is for CryptoPing to evolve into an investing app. It will allow users to invest according to the filtered bot signals by adding users’ API keys, which will allow to trade directly through the app. Its second stage will feature an auto-trading option, designed to achieve “steady profits” for its users, as is specified in the company’s white paper.
Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:26:52 AM

There is a site listing this as a Proof Of Stake Token,
has anybody heard this or is there any validity to this?

Thanks

PING isn't a proof of stake coin as far as I know. The ICO finished somewhere around 3-6months ago. I think the only tokens remaining are team's tokens so nothing like incentives to reward holders.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: