Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:10:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Yobit INVESTBOX  (Read 14979 times)
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:05:24 PM

Investbox returns pay out until they run out of the coin involved then the price of the coin plummets as no one wants it.
Its like a ponzi scheme, I wouldn't suggest it to anyone that wants to earn through their investbox. Soon it will collapse but we don't know on how it will stand. Look at their terms at the page 1, if you are about to invest bitcoin to that box the minimum amount is 50BTC and maximum of 1,000BTC with a profit of 15% weekly. That's totally high amount though the weekly return is a tempting profit.
You invest
50BTC * 15% = 7.5BTC/weekly
And just like what you say when they run out of coin, those late investors will suffer. But you can also see that they are offering lower minimum amount but they put it on the 4th page.

haha well that plan probably was created by a troll , I read your post and was wondering about what you are saying till I checked the site and saw that plan
well no yobit rates for btc has been 0.1-0.2% a day , sometimes before planned forks the rate goes up but the minimum has never been over 0.1 BTC
that plan is  obviously fake

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
atracom

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:17:55 PM

fake or not, nobody will invest so many btc. If you're not going to take part in Liza 10%/day rodeo then 45%/year in doge or ltc are much more preferable.

https://yobit.io/?bonus=szkTB       |   https://qoinpro.com/98d78504a0f3e7681360beb701a622fa
Join YOBIT, freebies, shit and fun   |   Freecoins DAILY
tora

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:31:04 PM

For these coins you have to roll dice game five times each day. Will you win more than you lose with five rolls?
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:38:21 PM

For these coins you have to roll dice game five times each day. Will you win more than you lose with five rolls?

that's not the right question to ask , the right question is will you lose more than what you will make in the investbox ??
the answer is definitely no since you can wager 0.00000001 of any coins 5 times and you will be eligible for the payment , so max you can lose 5 sats of any coin
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 09:57:26 PM

Investbox returns pay out until they run out of the coin involved then the price of the coin plummets as no one wants it.
Its like a ponzi scheme, I wouldn't suggest it to anyone that wants to earn through their investbox. Soon it will collapse but we don't know on how it will stand. Look at their terms at the page 1, if you are about to invest bitcoin to that box the minimum amount is 50BTC and maximum of 1,000BTC with a profit of 15% weekly. That's totally high amount though the weekly return is a tempting profit.
You invest
50BTC * 15% = 7.5BTC/weekly
And just like what you say when they run out of coin, those late investors will suffer. But you can also see that they are offering lower minimum amount but they put it on the 4th page.

haha well that plan probably was created by a troll , I read your post and was wondering about what you are saying till I checked the site and saw that plan
well no yobit rates for btc has been 0.1-0.2% a day , sometimes before planned forks the rate goes up but the minimum has never been over 0.1 BTC
that plan is  obviously fake
Check out page 1 and page 4 you can see two different rates for weekly and monthly. On the page 1 you'll see calculation that I quoted and at the page 4 you'll see 0.1% monthly. I haven't noticed that when there are forks they are also adjusting the rates and percentage of profit.
This is just a requirement so that you are able to invest in their box and you can roll a tiny amount of alt coins even those useless ones as long as they have a wallet for that coin. I remember that they have free coins that can be used for rolling but its now gone.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
pav88btc

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:31:00 PM

Hello! Does anybody knows if GER make payments for investbox? I know that i can buy 10mln and try it, but i'd like to know it before.
plaakkon1

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:46:59 PM

I bought 0.1 BTC worth of LIZA coins. Under 12 hours my account was closed. 

Now i keep on getting these errors (since 13.2.2018):

Invalid login or password.

You cannot log in now. Please try again later or contact our Support Team.

Temporarily disabled.

Now "funny" part is that i can not play DICE so i am not getting

my daily payments. Price of the LIZA will be dropping 10-30% daily.
Apekool

Activity: 126
Merit: 13

The internet > you

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 04:51:55 PM

If it says it's not a pyramid scheme, it's a pyramid scheme.

stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 769

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:51:43 PM

Temporarily disabled.

Sorry pal but you are one of those people who got fucked by Yobit, not only a few people but lots of similar issues towards the site.The thing you can do now is to contact their support but dont expect that they would answer you directly and worst case they wont answer at all.People do still make use of this site even it do have already lots of issues and now they are complaining that they face problems.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Abob

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:30:01 PM

I decided to take the risk and try yobits investbox. I put in only 0.04 btc and bought yobits coin liza. I have received my 10% for 3 days now. The price has dropped from 0.00000052 when I bought. To 0.00000045 and I'm still up 0.02 btc.
I will sell out when it gets back to 50ish then buy in again with the profits iv made.
I don't understand how this ivestbox works yes its likely a scam but if u only put in a small amount of btc that u can afford to lose then just reinvest your profits after a few days to a week. If the coin doesn't die then your small amount turns into a nice wedge Smiley
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:16:30 PM

monthly 150% Huh?? where is the Bitcoin garden where they grow this money Cheesy
looks really ponzi like o0 ?

but its looks like some people got really paid form this investment box ?
 but has anyone made big invest there to get 150% Cheesy ?
Do0k13

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:47:54 PM

If it says it's not a pyramid scheme, it's a pyramid scheme.
I just made a investing in PEXT, let's see how it works
Trastormborn

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:18:11 PM

Hey guys.

Can i question ok ?

im click [create new plan]

but its Mistake

my eth is decrease now.

How can I cancel this?

Hi mate,

I accidentally created an investment plan on Yobit, and now I want to cancel it. I've seen your reply that you were in the same situation with me before, So could you please tell me how to cancel it.

Thanks a lot!
maeusi

Activity: 462
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:29:37 AM

Hey guys.

Can i question ok ?

im click [create new plan]

but its Mistake

my eth is decrease now.

How can I cancel this?

Hi mate,

I accidentally created an investment plan on Yobit, and now I want to cancel it. I've seen your reply that you were in the same situation with me before, So could you please tell me how to cancel it.

Thanks a lot!
Just click on the red button "close" on the right site and it is canceled and you have your coins back.
Trastormborn

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:17:07 AM

Just click on the red button "close" on the right site and it is canceled and you have your coins back.

In my case, there is no "close" button and the right-hand side is only worded "no records" under my investment.

However, I saw my investment plan on the left-hand side in the "Investment plans" section which still active, but I cannot cancel it. Do you know how to cancel it? Thanks!
maeusi

Activity: 462
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:13:13 PM

In my case, there is no "close" button and the right-hand side is only worded "no records" under my investment.

However, I saw my investment plan on the left-hand side in the "Investment plans" section which still active, but I cannot cancel it. Do you know how to cancel it? Thanks!
Do you see your invested coins in the balances? Also have a look on order history to asure, that your coins are not hidden in an infilled order.
Then go to investbox. Wait, until the site loaded completely.
Ah and asure, that you are logged in.
Ok on investbox you have five areas. On the left and right site are Balances, markets, Chatbox and Yobit tweets. In the main field you have on left site a table of several investboxes.  On the right hand are your investboxes.
Below is the history.
If that is empty, you are logged out or your investment wasnt executed. Then you should have your coins in balance or unfilled orders.
Trastormborn

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:59:09 AM

Do you see your invested coins in the balances? Also have a look on order history to asure, that your coins are not hidden in an infilled order.
Then go to investbox. Wait, until the site loaded completely.
Ah and asure, that you are logged in.
Ok on investbox you have five areas. On the left and right site are Balances, markets, Chatbox and Yobit tweets. In the main field you have on left site a table of several investboxes.  On the right hand are your investboxes.
Below is the history.
If that is empty, you are logged out or your investment wasnt executed. Then you should have your coins in balance or unfilled orders.

Nothing there, neither order history nor Balance. Unfortunately, My plan is also ended, someone already took my money from my investment plans as it not active anymore. I tried to sent tickets and PM to admins, and it has been almost a week but no response at all.
alforro
Copper Member

Activity: 124

I buy/sell crypto worldwide

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 06:14:52 AM

I had no bad withdraw experiences on the investbox, but the interests on legit cryptocurrencies are poor. There is a better way on margin lending at Bitfinex and Poloniex. The coins with high interests are in my experience shit/scamcoins without worth. I lost money, because I baught coins, to get those high interests, but even as I have doubled them, I sold them with big loss and I was lucky not to loose all my money. But that was, before they made the condition to gamble before invest.

I didnt know about Poloniex or Bitfinex having the same functionality, I will give it a try Smiley thanks for sharing
pozmu

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

(っ◔◡◔)っ🍪

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:41:48 PM

Temporarily disabled.

Fuck man, I'm really sorry for your loss, got interested in this "investbox" thingy myself but I remembered reading accusations of Yobit being a scam thus I started investigating and found this topic.

kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:54:39 AM

Temporarily disabled.

Fuck man, I'm really sorry for your loss, got interested in this "investbox" thingy myself but I remembered reading accusations of Yobit being a scam thus I started investigating and found this topic.

investbox are very interresting things there, you have to be carefull and not to be GREED ... if you watch these things you can earn nice btc there... but if the greed gonna play a part then is the chance very high that you will lose....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: